Dreams Can Come True Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Elaine, kneel at the foot of the bed and watch my wife masturbate. You can finger yourself, if you want, but don't touch her yet."

Elaine kneeled, and Mike saw her hand snake between her legs as she watched his wife rubbing her clit. This was every bit as enjoyable as he imagined in their fantasies.

"Now ... put your tongue on my lovely wife's clit."

Elaine eagerly moved up and started to lick where Audrey's fingers had been, Mike walked over and took his wife's hands. He raised them above her head and held them there.

Elaine was feeling the silky slip ride up and down Audrey's waist as she moved her hands. Mike hoped she liked that sort of lingerie in her lovemaking. Making love to Audrey while she was wearing only a camisole and a half slip or a lacey bra and a half slip was his favorite. Audrey had quite a collection.

"Suck and finger her until she comes. I want to watch my wife's lesbian lover eat her pussy until she screams. I want to see two or three fingers in that cunt, too."

When the second finger disappeared in Audrey's pussy that was all it took. She arched her neck and made sounds Mike had never heard before. Gasps mixed with groans. He knew instantly that his wife wanted this more than she could describe.

This was going to be a tricky situation. He didn't know whether this was going to be an occasional threesome, a constant addition to their lovemaking or something deeper. He looked down at the woman who had just orally satisfied his wife. Elaine was looking at Audrey with unbridled love.

He looked at his wife. She was looking at him with anticipation. He knew what she wanted to hear. He looked back at Elaine. She was the cutest pixy he had ever seen, and he felt that he already knew her. He and his wife had talked about her during love play for quite a while. He decided this was worth a try.

"How do you see this relationship going forward? Does she move in? Do we see each other on weekends? What?"

Audrey's expression instantly turned from anticipation to joy. Elaine jumped up next to her and the two of them kissed and hugged each other. They had tears in their eyes. They motioned for Mike to join them. He lay next to them and they enjoyed a group hug for five minutes.

Audrey finally sat up with a thoughtful look.

"Honey, I'm glad you want to try this. After we started the lesbian fantasies last summer, I started to realize that I needed lesbian sex, too."

She paused before she spoke again. Mike could see that she was about to say something difficult.

"Mike, I'm really ... uh ... Mike, I'm bisexual ... oh, god ... that's the first time I've said it out loud."

Mike gave her a reassuring hug as she continued.

"When you and I talked about it, the orgasms were incredible. The first time Elaine ate me out, I nearly passed out! I still need dick. Your dick and yours only ... well ..."

Mike was concerned. Was his wife about to tell him that she'd fucked another guy? Before he could answer, Elaine was up and darting for her bag in the living room. She returned with something behind her back. When she was close, she showed it to him.

Audrey took him by the chin.

"Say hello to our little friend."

In Elaine's hand was a clear pink double-ended dildo! Without another word the two ladies sat up in a kneeling position. Elaine placed one end of the dildo at Audrey's vulva. Audrey had retrieved the little bottle of lubricant from the nightstand. She and Mike used it sometimes for anal fingering or with her vibrators. She dribbled a bit on the end of the dildo.

"Wait, you two. Isn't there something you need to take care of, Honey? I may have misplaced something you need to eat. Didn't you promise to eat my load from her cunt?"

Without a word, Audrey pushed Elaine back on the bed. Elaine spread her legs with her knees raised and a grin on her face. Audrey looked briefly in Mike's direction and then started eating her lover's pussy. Mike could see some cum, and Audrey was licking it off! She licked between the folds and stuck her tongue inside. Elaine moaned at each lick. When the pussy was licked clean, Audrey moved up and kissed Elaine.

"How did you like that?"

"I loved it. I've never had a threesome, so I've never had a lover to do that. It was fantastic. Wickedly fantastic. Tell Mike how you liked it."

Audrey had a look that Mike had never seen before. She was sinfully proud of what she had done.

"Mike, your bisexual wife likes to eat your creampie from her lesbian lover's pussy. I liked to stick my tongue in her cunt to get it all out. I liked to taste her and you together and swallow every drop. Did you like to watch me eat your cum from between her legs?"

Mike saw that his wife was elated at finally being able to tell him how she felt, and she was enjoying saying words that had been pent up inside her. The release was almost overwhelming, he saw. He knew that she was going to describe feelings to him over the next few days that were going to be shocking and exciting at the same time.

"Audrey, you and Elaine can tone it down a bit. I know you have never been able to vocalize some of the things you two really desire. But every third word doesn't have to be fuck or cunt. We did that already. Maybe when we're actually fucking, but not every word when we're just talking. Okay? And yes, I did like that. You know that when we watch porn together, creampie eating is a favorite."

Elaine motioned to Audrey.

"That was truly amazing. Now lay back."

Elaine pressed the dildo against her lover's labia and Mike saw it slowly disappear inside his wife. Elaine lay down and Audrey took the other end and lubed it. She thrust her hips forward and the dildo disappeared inside Elaine.

"Fuck me hard, Sweetheart. I want you to split me in half. Fuck me until I come."

Mike was amazed at this scene. He and Audrey had never talked about using a dido on a woman, yet here she was, fucking her friend with one. They reached out and fondled each other's clits.

Mike's hand reached down he started to stroke himself. This was as erotic a scene as he could have ever imagined. The two women looked into each other's eyes as they fucked and fingered each other. He knew Audrey needed this. He didn't doubt for an instant that she loved him every bit as much as she always did, but their fantasy life had opened up some need neither of them realized was there.

He thought, not a little selfishly, that her needs had also opened up the opportunity to fuck a hot little redhead with a tight cunt. He didn't know if he would ever have the feelings for Elaine that Audrey had for her, but he didn't care. His wife had brought him a young, beautiful woman to fuck. He could watch the two of them make incredibly erotic love, as well. He wouldn't mind seeing how this would play out, and he had high hopes that it would last.

His reverie was broken by Elaine's voice.

"Stick your dick in my mouth. I want you to come in my mouth while Audrey watches."

He didn't waste a second. He straddled her and she took the whole shaft. The two of them were still fucking each other with his wife behind him. He was getting close to coming when he felt something cool on his ass. Audrey had dribbled some lubricant on his butt, and he felt her finger on his asshole.

He and Audrey both liked the sensation of having anal stimulation, but only with a well lubed finger. Anything larger was painful, and neither of them saw the point in it. As soon as her finger was inside him he came. Elaine didn't miss a beat, and she swallowed every drop of cum!

"You were right, Sweetheart. That made your hubby come. You knew he'd like it. Now make me come!"

Mike was resting on his elbows now, with his dick on Elaine's tits. His wife still had a finger inside him, and he felt an after-orgasm spasm every now and then. He looked down and saw a grimace appear on Elaine's face. He felt her spasm under him as she gasped. His wife's hand, now palm forward on his butt, pushed forward against him as she came, too.

They were all completely spent, now. They pulled apart and lay on the bed. Mike began to reveal what was on his mind.

"Honey, you and your sweetheart here are the damndest thing! I know you still love me, but you have a need for lesbian love that you just can't ignore. I can't blame you, as I pretty much talked you into it with our fantasy talk. Hell, before today I wished I could actually do what we talked about. I could never go behind your back with another woman, and I would have no idea how to invite a woman into our bed. I never even really considered it coming to fruition."

"Now you have made all that possible. You fell in love with Elaine. Okay, I can understand how I may have pushed you in that direction. Having her to fuck and the two of you to watch is scary and exciting at the same time. So how do we work out the mechanics of this?"

Audrey spoke up, caressing the back of Mike's head.

"We sort of worked that out. Mike, I'm dead serious when I say that I want you to fall as deeply in love with Elaine as I have. She is an amazing woman. Loving ... caring ... intelligent. I want the three of us to make love whenever you want. I know how you've talked about her when she was the object of our fantasies. You were getting hooked on her in your fantasies."

"Yeah, I guess I was. In our fantasies, I was in love with both of you, but Honey, those were fantasies."

"I know, Honey. So here's something else we want you to do."

"What is that?"

"I want you to date Elaine. I want you to take her on a weekend trip and get to know her. Just the two of you. I want you to see what I see in her. She is so much like we are. She likes the same food, the same movies, the same music. Hell, she's also the same political party as we are and has the same views. She might as well be the daughter we never had."

"Don't say that, Honey. I could never get it out of my head, which would be like incest. You know my views on that."

"Sorry, Honey. That just slipped out. You'd have to arrest yourself. By the way, is this going to be a problem at work ... the three of us?"

"Nah. Nobody cares anymore. I'll probably go up a notch in the Mayor's estimation. He's been bending over backwards to the LBGTQ community, and having someone on the force with any gayness in the family could only help him. Not that I want to advertise, but if it came out there wouldn't be anything bad. Hell, the other guys would be jealous as hell, and even our lesbian officers would approve. I'd probably get a nickname, though. The guys like to peg people like that. Put a little wood to 'em, you know."

Elaine suggested, "How about Lieutenant Threeway?"

The three of them laughed and came up with some other names that were even funnier, but fairly nasty.

"Mike, back to the question. Will you date Elaine for me?"

"You really want to send us off on a romantic weekend without you?"

Elaine had pure love in her voice as she responded.

"Yes, I do, Honey. I want you two to fall in love. I don't know how to explain it, but I want the three of us to be permanent. I want the three of us to fall in love. You loving her is the same as you loving me. I know it sounds crazy ..."

"You know I trust you, Honey. If you want it, I'll give it a try. I don't know if I could truly love anyone but you, but I'll be happy to go along with this and see what happens."

They both gave him a little kiss. Then they gave each other one.

"Thank you, Honey. You made the both of us very happy. Elaine was a little wary of the idea at first, but I talked her into it. She thought it was too close to her cheating on me with you. I insisted it wasn't cheating if I told you both to do it. We have to base this on more than sex. I need her and I need you. I can't really have that if the two of you don't need each other."

"Honey, this is all new. When you brought home Elaine, I thought wow, I would get a threesome for a day. Now it looks like forever. You know I will do whatever makes you happy. Anything other than leaving you. Yeah, we can go to that resort in Vermont. The one that caters to swingers. They're discreet. I'll take your sweetheart there and wine and dine her. Then we'll make sweet love like minks in the moonlight. Okay?"

The three of them laughed and did a three-way high five.

Mike had a thought. He had to share it.

"Do you guys know that we already have pet names picked out?"

"Yeah, Mike, we call each other Honey."

"But you call her Sweetheart. I'll do the same if she will."

Audrey pointed to herself and Mike.

"Sweetheart."

She did the other permutations.

"For Mike, I'm Honey and Elaine is Sweetheart."

Elaine laughed, "Okay, we'll figure it out, Sweetheart."

Elaine looked at Mike. He knew by her expression that she was about to broach a new subject.

"Mike, do you like role-play?"

"Yeah. Why?"

"Ever since I found out you were a cop, I've been having a fantasy. Way before I seduced your wife."

"Do tell?"

"I want you to arrest me, handcuff me and make me beg. I want to tell you to take me while I'm in handcuffs on the bed. In uniform."

"Kinky ... sure. I can do that."

"Want to up it a bit, Sweetheart?"

"Sure. What can you add to our little game?"

"He has one of those nightsticks that has a side handle. It has a bit of a knob on the handle. Mike, you don't know it, but sometimes I masturbate with it."

"Really?"

"Yeah, really. When you're not home. If you're not in uniform that day and leave it behind. It makes me think of you."

"Aw. That's sweet."

"Anyway, when you arrest her, I'd like to use the knob on her before you fuck her."

Elaine let out a little shiver.

"That's hot. Yeah. Add that to the list. Can I watch you do it to yourself sometime, too?"

"Sure. Mike and I watch each other masturbate all the time, or we do each other. After dinner, I want to watch the two of you make love again, and I'll show you the baton."

Elaine turned to Mike and took his head in her hands.

"Mike, your wife says that after dinner you have to put your penis inside my vagina while she watches and violates herself with a big, round piece of plastic. Is that okay by you, big boy?"

Mike laughed and nodded his head.

"You didn't use cunt or fuck once! I'm proud of you. So I guess you're about as open with sexual talk as the two of us. I love it."

"She's more open than either of us. Get used to it. Sweetheart, tell him about your special treat for me last week."

Elaine eagerly sat with her legs crossed in front of her on the bed as if she was about to tell a campfire story.

"Mike, last week I was fingering your wife. I had three fingers inside her and she was making sounds like a well-tuned big-block Chevy. I asked her if she wanted more. She said yes. I put a fourth finger inside her. She went wild."

Elaine was holding up her hand to demonstrate. Mike was transfixed by the story. His eyes widened when Elaine tucked her thumb into her palm.

"Well, she liked four fingers, so I decided to try something. I put extra lube on my hand, tucked in my thumb and put the whole thing inside her. She's not as tight as me, and my hands are pretty small. Didn't appear to hurt at all, did it?"

"No. It was wonderful."

"I fisted your wife up to the wrist until she came. Any problem with lesbian fisting, Sweetheart? I loved having my whole hand up inside her vagina. You ought to watch sometime. You can masturbate while we do it if you want to."

Mike just took her hand and kissed it. Elaine turned to Audrey.

"Look he wants to taste it to see if any of your pussy juice is still on it."

They all laughed again and then Mike took both of their hands.

"Would you two do something for me?"

They nodded.

"Both of you come out to the living room and sit on the couch."

The three of them got up and went to the living room. When the women were seated, Mike made a spreading motion with his hands.

"Spread your legs. I haven't seen another woman's pussy up close in over a dozen years. Just Audrey's. I want to compare."

They spread their legs as he got on his knees in front of them. Both of them had full but nicely trimmed pubic hair. Elaine's red hair was much finer than Audrey's dark hair.

Audrey's labia were darker, and more pronounced. Elaine's were pinker and more puffy than pronounced. He had them spread their labia.

Elaine had a clit that was a bit more hooded than his wife's. Audrey's was barely under her hood, and peeked out a little. The gals were giggling at his somber-faced inspection. They stopped giggling when he leaned forward and licked each one briefly in turn.

"They're both beautiful, but a bit different. I hate to say it, Honey, but our Sweetheart's tastes a little better. I like yours, but I could really get into eating Elaine out. I can see why you like to suck on her."

The two hugged and giggled again. Mike was pleased to see how happy his wife was. She had giggled more in the last hour than he had seen in the last month.

"I can really pick 'em Honey. I love the taste of her juices. More than I like licking my fingers when I masturbate. Sorry, Sweetheart, I got the better end of the deal."

In response, Elaine lightly fingered Audrey and then tasted her finger.

"I have to disagree, Mike. I could suck on your wife's forever. I've licked a few, and I like hers the best. Uh, does that bother either of you? Me talking about past lovers? I know the two of you didn't have much experience before you met, and all."

"No. In fact, sometime you can spend a night recounting your adventures to get the three of us hot."

Just then the doorbell rang.

"Pizza!" Audrey yelled, jumping up from the sofa.

The three ran to the bedroom like cockroaches in the light, and Mike threw on sweatpants and a tee shirt. He answered the door and paid the delivery guy. The ladies came back from the bedroom wearing two of Audrey's robes.

"I figured we'd be hungry by now, I ordered pizza to be delivered about now before I brought Elaine home today."

"Good plan, Honey, but the timing ... bit of a surprise while I was nude, kneeling on the floor looking at two lovely pussies."

They sat down with beer from the fridge and a salad to go along with the pizza.

"Elaine, this has been one hell of a day for me. This morning you were a fantasy that got the both of us off in bed. Suddenly I find out you are real ... well I knew you existed at work, but you know what I mean. First I find out my wife has been making love to you, and then I find out that she wants us to fall in love, take long walks in the moonlight and sing Kumbaya before we make love like crazed gerbils."

"Mike, I know that's a lot to take in, but Audrey and I really believe it's what you want. Really want, deep down inside. She told me how hot your love play fantasies made you, and she suspected that you really wanted to act them out. You know ..."

"Yeah, uh deep down inside. I get it. But what does this do for you? Why are you interested in a couple half again your age?"

"Bullshit. Simple as that."

"Come again?"

"I'm tired of it. Tired of dating people with no moral compass and no foresight beyond the next date or hop in the sack. I graduated college at twenty. I have an IQ that would get me in Mensa with ten points to spare. I came to work for the company the year I graduated and got my MBA two years later while working full time. I was appointed department head last year at twenty four."

"My last girlfriend only saw me as a meal ticket. She figured her looks would make me overlook the fact that she had no ambition other than to shop on my credit. She had no interest in the arts, or even old movies."

"Didn't like old movies? The nerve of that gold digger! Uh, what's your favorite old movie?"