Dreams Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How have you done this?" Eve squeaked at Joanna, astonished.

Joanna shrugged her shoulders. "I have no idea, love. I just know it's here."

Ralph looked towards the garden at the other end of the roof. "Sweetie, I'll just check this bit out—" he called to Eve walking briskly on the entrance path to the little garden. Eve shot him a rather bemused look that said He does get excited about things. Joanna, torn between staying with Eve or accompanying Ralph - not really liking to lose either one of them out of her sight - eventually decided to follow him.

She found him gaping and amazed at the sight in front of him. In the middle of the rooftop garden all of the little paths converged. In a round space, surrounded by lush palm trees, fern plants and pruned but spectacularly pink and purple saucer magnolia trees, was a cream-coloured, marble, rectangular jacuzzi hot tub, warm, steamy and ready. "Whoa!" left his mouth.

"Pretty, isn't it?" Joanna was right behind him, feeling as bemused at him as Eve had just been. "It's for you to use if you want to. Shall we go back to your—" she hesitated, not quite sure of the status of Eve.

"Yes, let's." He ignored her unspoken question and they went back to the pool.

Eve was being naughty already. As they emerged back from the garden, she herself was emerging from the swimming pool, now wearing only a pair of black sporty elastic panties and a bra with straps going over her shoulders. She was your classic water-dripping sexy vixen straight from a porn video just now, particularly when she stretched her both arms to behind her head, exposing her full, fresh tits. "You're a lucky guy," Joanna couldn't help patting Ralph playfully on his back. He nodded, completely seriously.

Eve now lifted herself up out of the pool and sat on its edge. Her tight, purposefully too small pants - more precisely bikini high cut thong - showcased her wet, impossibly tight ass. Next to Joanna, Ralph gasped, no longer interested in any gardens or London views.

Eva didn't lose much time on prolonging the inevitable - her thong and bra were discarded quickly and now floated on the surface of the water while she walked over to the bed, smiling at him seductively. She lied down on her back and lifted herself on her elbows just slightly spreading her thigh and beckoned him with her finger.

This woman knew exactly what she had, Joanna thought, and she certainly had a lot. Fabulous, divinely tanned skin, including her tits - not one of those that are paler than the rest of the body, no; same skin tone as everywhere else all over her body, but in particular a very pink and very fleshy pussy shaven bald that arrested Ralph's entire attention already.

He stood at her bedside for a short while, watching her as she glided her hands over her tits and over her wet pussy, observing her as if she were a museum curiosity, through his squinted but still penetrating eyes. This was the first, of many, photos that Joanna took.

No man would resist such young curvaceous body and such succulent, luscious pussy: his large hand first rested on her right tit, testing its firmness and soon slid down to stretch his fingers across her moist twat. It was clear they'd not had sex before - this was their first time together. She tossed her head back, pushing those delightful tits forward, and then touched his hand moving it over her pussy together with him, urging him on. "Oh babe—" she purred. He kept rubbing, completely focused on her crack, eventually also squeezing, still gently, her left tit, each second intensifying her purring. It was amazing watching how she pulled him into their first kiss - she stark naked and completely exposed to him and him still completely dressed as if as symbol of the power of man over woman.

The kiss was passionate and long while he never stopped rubbing circles over her clit. His shirt went off at the end of the kiss; Joanna had been right; the man was very fit and athletic. His chest was so hot! She was feeling hot herself, and it wasn't just the sun. She should've known this would happen - watching a couple having sex was always bound to stir something in her body - but she didn't expect to find the man to be that hot!

Eve was pushed down back on the towel on the bed and Ralph now focused entirely on her pussy, rubbing it harder, occasionally pulling gently on her moist folds. Joanna kept snapping the shots away, but a little voice in her head kept whispering to her she'd like those fingers on her own moistening snatch...

Of course, his finger had to slip inside Eve sooner or later. She gasped lightly at the sensation of his middle 'fuck you' finger stretching her. He bent down to kiss her, catching her moans in his mouth. Very skilled, his finger fucked her, his palm rubbed against her clit and his other hand squeezed her left tit - what synchrony!

"Suck my pussy." Eva's slightly hoarse, aroused demand met with his instant approval. He dived immediately with a big smile on his face down to her snatch and licked her as she put her left leg over his shoulder and placed it on his back. His tongue moved vertically up and down her clit; she shut her eyes, moaning already to the bliss. His deft fingers spread her delicious, fleshy labia as he kept on licking and now sucking. Joanna, sensing early moisture beginning to gather in her knickers, was not much surprised when Eve tossed her head back, clutched the towel with her slender fingers and whispered, "Oh yeah—" through her parted lips. The man was good - Joanna wished Simon had ever done that to her instead of being the jellyfish that he was!

Eve, keeping on her light gentle moans, put her hand on his head, pushing it down onto her; each of his flicks and tugs of her soppy folds a jolt through her youthful body, that much was obvious. Her nipples were now rock-hard, like two tiny diamonds on top of two hills. Her groans were getting louder and more pronounced now and the sounds of his sucking and kisses now audibly wetter - he was now essentially glued to her, spreading her labia with his tongue, licking harder and faster. Eventually, when he was satisfied with his work and with the heightened, girly moans he was coaxing out of her, he pulled back just slightly and pursing his lips tugged on her folds, stretching them in his lips, the flesh glistening in the midday sun, and he did this a good few times. "I knew you were hot!" he sent up her body when he was done. Then back to light and persistent flicks of his tongue against her clit; fast, evidently excruciating vibrations, which were transforming Eve's moans into continuing gasps and more laboured heavy breathing.

Joanna couldn't help but whimper lightly by the end of this, but she didn't think they heard that yet. She was taking photos now and again, but her fingers were already quite twitchy and she was beginning to need to touch herself.

Eve, now obviously aflame, rose to a half-sitting position, kissing him passionately when he got back up to her feet standing next to her, but keeping his hand over her soppy, delicious pussy and playing with her nipples, then kneading her voluptuous, firm tits. "What strong manly hands!" Joanna wanted them already on her own; this time, she had to run her palms around her breasts. It was inevitable.

Eve now got interested in his cock, which sprang out of his trousers as he pulled them and his boxers down his feet. "What a huge dick!" Joanna was jolted further by the sight of it, watching in fascination as Eve took it in her hand and stroked it. He kept rubbing her clit and squeezing her tits, eyeing her with widened pupils, while her long slender fingers traced pathways mostly around his glans, appreciative of his throbbing manhood.

It couldn't last at that stage for too long. She lied down on her stomach on the bed and he stood at the end of it, dangling his hot virile tool right in front of her face. She wrapped her soft-skinned fingers around him and pursing her lips wrapped them around the tip of it. She was fucking good! - her hands seemed to move in tandem with her lips, meeting them as they sucked him passionately and hard. Joanna took a few shots of her sucking him and him beginning to moan; the view of her cheeks beginning to bulge with his cock was particularly hot.

She alternated between licking all around him and sucking, taking him halfway up her mouth. He moaned lightly but was clearly still able to control and contain himself, despite obviously loving every bit of it, and reached over her easily able to massage her ass and reach her pussy. She looked unbelievably sexy with that tall slim tanned figure spread over the bed with the dick plugging her up and those muffled passionate moans. Joanna loved the wet popping sounds whenever she let his rod out of her mouth. Her knickers were now decidedly wet, which she determined to ignore for the moment, but the sweaty waves were far less easy to ignore.

Eventually, when Ralph's groans were growing in intensity, Eve got up and sat on the edge of the bed, kissing him passionately. Joanna took a few really good shots here of the hot couple in the glorious sunlight with the Londonscape in the background. Eve, stroking and rubbing his dick pressed against her abdomen, with her large tempting tits and their engorged nipples jutting out, looked truly spectacular here, but the one Joanna really now had hots for was Ralph. She wouldn't have guessed downstairs in the reception how this previously inconspicuous man would fire her up: manly, confident, well-endowed, passionate, and the clenching of his ass was sooo sexy!

Eve, gasping, was now ready for him. Breaking the kiss, she lied back on the towel, opening her thighs for him and lifting her left leg towards his shoulder. She was visibly drenched for him. "Oh fuck yeah-!" she moaned in bliss when his dick pushed in. Holding her by her right ankle, he began thrusting, looking straight down at his fuckrod entering the pussy, spreading her. Eve's moans were now louder, less controlled. Joanna came a bit closer to take a good close-up with her Canon; they'd specifically requested close-ups in their application.

Joanna just loved how much in control the man was; he was grunting and obviously enjoying the sensations Eve's tight little fuckhole was providing him with, but he was also methodical, rhythmical and purposefully slow, rather excruciatingly so. The sight of him, holding his bitch by her ankles, and swinging in, gradually picking up speed; in short, a man who bloody knows how to do a girl, that Joanna loved. Not that fucking let-down that she usually got on her trips to Ipswich! Watching Eve whimpering and gasping for more and more and reminding herself those two were both betraying their spouses, Joanna got a flash of hope that perhaps it'd be awesome to just betray her better (?) half.

But they were customers—no, she couldn't—or could she? - Hmmmm—

His thrusts were pacing up gradually, almost imperceptibly, and he was going deep, pushing her pelvis around. She clutched the towel, sticking her tongue out, consumed by pleasure and arousal. Occasionally he'd go shallower and his cum-sticky glans would reappear before he'd bury the whole length up to his balls again. This alternating tactic was driving her insane, but he also now squeezed and massaged her sensitive tits and pinched her hard nipples between his rough fingers. "Oh yeah, baby, fuck your girl—" she whimpered, her pitch going higher and more submissive. His thrusts were now punctuated by slurping soppy sounds - a clear indication of how wet the cunt was.

Out of the blue, for them at least, they were interrupted half-thrust. "Sorry, I just can't anymore!" Joanna almost dropped her camera too hard to the ground and pulled the straps of her beige summer one-piece dress down to her waist in one aggressive yank, following it with an equally aggressive rip of her bra. Out popped her D-size tits, which she grabbed instantly, panting. "I just had to!" she breathed out.

Ralph stopped thrusting, his cock half-buried in Eve and turned his head towards her. "Mm-hmmm," he murmured, examining her breasts nonchalantly and assuredly. He licked his lips. Eve smacked hers, unable to stop panting, then grinned widely. "Oh love," she spoke directly to Joanna, "those are hot, and so are you."

Ralph pulled out his dick from Eve and slapped it against her crack before speaking. "It's not what we paid for—is this for free?" He sure looked hopeful.

Joanna had frozen for a second before, unsure what reaction her sudden act would produce. She wasn't sure what Hollie or Katie would think of this, either - walking on thin ice there! Then she just laughed at his question. It was blatantly objectifying her in an openly manly, shameless way. She pushed her dress further down past her knees and slipped her hand into her white and drenched knickers. "It is if you want it."

He smirked. "Eve, love, what do you think? Shall we share?"

"She looks yummy. Let's have her," came back instantly. Eve looked at Joanna with her horny, risqué saucer-like eyes. "But—" she added, "you let us do this one more thing, eh?"

"Sure—" Joanna deserted her camera now; it was clear that the couple were okay with that. She sat down in one of the chairs as Eve, the horny bitch that she clearly was, proceeded to her "one more thing".

That meant him lying on his back, legs fully stretched, on the bed, and her straddling him and riding him. She lowered her pussy on him with her whorish confidence. He stretched his arms towards her tits to fondle them as she took him deep; this time he groaned loudly. Joanna, sitting behind them and aggressively rubbing her own clit, now without her knickers, had a fabulous view of his fat dick cramming into her tight pussy. She had to admit that the ass on that woman was simply amazing. It was young, completely unblemished, perfectly tanned and amazingly tight. Her slim figure made it look almost impossible that her hole would accommodate his monster, but it certainly did. From Joanna's viewpoint, his hard cock, dribbling with some of her cum, went straight up into her and his hands grasped both of her ass cheeks, leaving red sweaty marks whenever they moved. In this view, she just saw the dick and the ass, a saucy, totally primal sight. Joanna slipped two fingers inside her responding to her own rising waves of desire.

There were, of course, Eve's large tits dangling right in front of his face and her relentless girly moans and groans and now cursing and swearing: "fuck me hard", "don't fucking stop" and "is your bitch a good girl?"

Joanna got up, now completely naked, to watch the action from the other side. Eve was pulling on her own nipples quite hard, grinding her twat onto his cock forcibly, controlling her movements easily, oozing however much pleasure she wanted from him. Then she leaned back on her hands, arching backwards somewhat as if to show the world how fucking hot her tits were (Joanna wanted to suck on them so badly already!) and on bent knees, used her thighs to pump herself with his dick. The angle would've been particularly good because, for the first time, Ralph jerked his head back and gasped out loud, "Oh you fucking bitch!!" The roles switched and now he started pumping her - and hard - from below her, resulting immediately in Eve's crazed shouting, shaky thighs and her gasping for air in between the sounds of his balls slapping against her.

Joanna's heart was pounding watching this and she was finger-fucking herself and rubbing her clit fast. Eve was on the way to cumming, shouting "Fuck yes!!", becoming a proper screwed mess. Ralph made her more of a mess with her clit, which was within an easy reach of his hand: this time, it was a hard, aggressive and unrelenting massage of a hunter stalking his prey.

"Suck her tits now!" he barked. This was for Joanna, who obeyed instinctively. Leaning over, she wrapped her mouth around the smooth skin, instantly sucking hard, pulling the firm springy flesh of the tit into her mouth. Aaah! So fucking hot!

This did take Eve over the edge; she yelled, screamed, her body convulsed. Joanna held her steady by both her shoulders and hips when Eve's body started thrashing and mouth spewed absolute linguistic gutter. Ralph lifted himself up and in pure animalistic drive first slapped Eve's tits hard when she was cumming around his cock. Then he grabbed her by the end of her teats and nipples, pulling and not letting her sway. It was vicious, aggressive and brutal - Joanna had never seen a woman treated like this. But holy fuck, wasn't that hot! Someone slap her around like this, please!

IV

The drive from Pinner to Dreams that morning had been the most unpleasant one in Stuart's memory. He argued that he should drive, quite certain that if Jill were allowed to, those airbags would be almost certainly soon tested. She was now a tavern-style, angry woman, completely drunk with her own rage. That morning, they had separate performance meetings at work: he with Hollie and she with Katie. Jill had a 3-hour photo shoot later elsewhere in Westminster to get new photos for advertising on the website. He wished they weren't going.

The drive felt like eight hours. During that time, he was told - shouted at - about his infidelity (she was his girlfriend, for fuck's sake!) with about six women, him always falling for any pretty woman he saw, his now numerous sexual shortcomings and "men never stopping to be fucking bastards". But mostly, she fumed about Lily, her stalking her, demeaning her and his "disgusting attraction", which was apparently, shameless, out in the open and how could he have betrayed her like this after all she'd suffered in the bloody family for years! She thought he loved her.

He didn't respond at all to those, quite frankly, ridiculous accusations. His "infidelity" was a completely groundless accusation to begin with. Smiling at other women, often out of courtesy, or just having a pleasant conversation did not constitute flirting or anything of the sort, and she made it clear that she didn't talk about sex, but "feelings". He certainly didn't have any romantic inclinations towards Susan, Jess and Amalie beyond enjoying their pussies. But he never did anything outside of the workplace. The "bastards" line was completely beyond the pale and a huge departure from the character he had met and loved months ago. Back then, she was a gentle, loving, beautiful soul - now, she turned into a vindictive, unforgiving, jealous witch.

He did not disagree in the slightest that Jill had suffered tremendously in her earlier years in the repressive, dogmatic Catholic family. But the scene in the street launched, lashing at the beautiful, delicate and vulnerable sister did not place her in a particularly virtuous light - no longer had she any right to just tell him she'd been persecuted if this is how she reacted. What he'd witnessed there earlier was pure emotional abuse. He was curious about Lily's reasons for chasing Jill halfway through London to find out where she lived - but wouldn't he be bent on finding out where his brother lived (if he had a brother) if said brother would've vanished into thin air and broke all contact with the family - particularly if he suddenly came across him by chance? Lily certainly did not act at all like a mean, vengeful stalker - but a peaceful and kind sister trying to repair a relationship. There was no bloody call to treat the gorgeous girl in such a fashion!

One thing he could not deny his girlfriend was correct about. He could not get the image of her younger sister out of his head. The flutter of her eyelashes, the gentle smile of her soft lips, the dress flapping about in the morning breeze around her legs, her sweet, shy smile. He swallowed hard whenever that picture stood in front of him in his mind - which was all the time. That last brush past her shoulder was kind of electric, but in a gentle, innocent kind of way. What he wouldn't do to see her again, touch her hand and see her smile again. While Jill continued to dig herself into a pit with her continuing sneering and yelling, he just thought of Lily, standing there before in Pinner, taking the verbal beating, listening to the swearing and the frenzy, frightened, but never lashing back, never raising her voice. He should've stood up sooner to Jill and protected Lily earlier - he dearly hoped she hadn't been left there crying. She seemed so lonely when they were leaving, even if he was dragging her abuser away from her.