Dreams do Come True

Story Info
He made her cum again... and again.
3.4k words
4.39
34.4k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is just a work of fiction. All the characters in this story are 18+.

**************

It was a Saturday morning. I had a day off at work and since it was a weekend, there were no lectures held in the college.

I had a pretty simple plan today. Eat, watch movie, sleep and repeat.

I didn't wanted to go out since the winter had started a little early this year and winter always makes me feel lazy. I live all by myself in an apartment near Hudson Park. It's close to my working area as well as my college. I'm 22 year old and pursuing Psychology.

Usually my weekends are filled with dates but these last few weekends have been empty and I love it that way. I mean yeah I am able to attract men with my 5'4 height, brunette hair and B-cup breasts but I don't feel like going on dates. The men I have met are way too polite and try to pose as a gentleman. But you know that's the problem. Yeah, I am okay with the whole being gentleman thing but I want more than that. Something sexy. Something hot. Something unexpected. I want a man who can show their control over me. I want a man who can catch me offguard. Do things to me beyond my imagination.

And relationships? Yeah, well... they are good but... I think I'm not ready for them.

So here I am, lying on the couch, wearing a t-shirt and shorts, switching channels back and forth and I was horny.

I need sex.

After about an hour, the doorbell rings and I frown. I wasn't expecting anyone the whole day. I sigh and get up from the couch to open the door. I open it and my eyes widen at the person standing in front of me.

''Hey, Rose,'' Ethan said with that dashing smile on his face.

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. FUCKKKKK...

What the fuck is he doing here?

Ohhkkaayyy...

So Ethan Madoc was/is my high school crush. Ethan was a nerdy guy but a handsome one. He knew he was charming. Every girl in school was crazy about him (even me). Even the football captain's girlfriend used to flirt with Ethan. I knew that I never stood a chance against him but one can always dream.

Ethan was/is really attractive. His shaggy blond hair and blue eyes were worth dying for. I never thought that we would ever talk until one day we were paired in a science project. We talked and clicked together perfectly. The time he spent with me, I thought that he liked me back. We had shared some moments. We kissed sometimes. But the most important thing was... we had sex. I remember it was my 18th birthday party and how our talks turned into a make out session and then we just did it. And it was fucking great. For the both of us but then later we grew apart after graduation. He went to Stanford University.

And now... he was standing in front of me.

Though he was 22 now, he looked the same. Still those shaggy blond hair attracted me towards him. His sharp jawline made me want to kiss it. I close my eyes and take a deep breath.

''Rose?''

Fuck, that deep voice.

I open my eyes to find him looking at me with a concerned look.

''What are you doing here?'' I asked with a calm voice.

My heart was beating fast and I wanted to hit myself for letting him affect me.

Ethan gave me a shrug. ''I found out that you live here in this area so thought about stopping by.''

Should I believe what he said? This guy... he's really possessive. And it's fucking hot. I love his possessiveness. I remember the time when he used to fuck me from behind, grabbing me by my hair and whispering that I was his. It used to make me so wet and it still does just thinking about it.

I bite my lower lip to stop myself from making any sexual sounds. I didn't miss the way his eyes stopped on my lip movement.

''That's great. Come on in,'' I said.

Fuck why did I had to invite him in!?

I let him enter the house and I close the door behind me. This was going to be awkward. All I could think was of the dirty things he did to me. His hands on my body, using me roughly. His tongue on my clit. His fingers pumping inside me. His cock in my mouth.

I shake my head. I need to stop thinking about all this. It was a long time back.

''Rose? You okay?'' Ethan asked with a concerned expression on his face.

I nod my head as my face turned red. ''Yeah I'm fine.''

He walked towards me and looked at me with those intense blue eyes. ''You don't look okay. Your face is turning red.''

I step away from him. ''Yeah, I think it's the heat. Anyway... what would you like to have? Tea, coffee, water?''

Ethan continued to look at me with that intense gaze. ''Water is fine.''

I nod and walk into the kitchen to fill a glass of water. What the heck is this guy doing here? Looking at him makes me want to rip off my clothes and get down on my knees and suck him off.

I rub my forehead with two fingers. God, what's wrong with me?

As soon as I closed the refrigerator door, I felt him behind me. I felt his breath at the back of my neck.

''How many guys how you been with till now?''

I held my breath and closed my eyes tightly.

"A few."

Ethan hummed and I knew that he didn't liked the sound of my answer.

''Do you know why am I here?''

I let out a silent gasp and then slowly shake my head.

His hands came forward and he grabbed me by my hips, grinding them on his rock hard cock. This time I don't stop myself from moaning. My place my hands on the door of the refrigerator.

"I'm here to remind you that you still belong to me. You're still my slut and you never will fuck another men," he said with a lustful voice.

My head falls back against his hard chest as hand moves forward and starts to rub my already wet pussy.

"Fuck, you're so wet Rose. Just like always. Ready for me to shove my dick inside you," he whispered.

I moan as he pour kisses on the side of my neck. His fingers made their way inside my panties and my chest starts to rise up and down rapidly. His fingers touched my pussy lips and I gasp loudly.

"Oh yes, you're so ready for me. My cock is rock hard for you baby. I want to remove your pants and take you right here but I won't do that."

Ethan removes his hand from my panties and I whimper at the loss. He turns me around to face him and smiles slyly. Then catching me offguard, he lifts me up against the nearby wall and I immediately wrapped my legs around his waist. I moan out as I felt his hard cock against my pussy. My mouth falls open and I close my eyes, leaning my head back against the wall as he rubbed his cock on my pussy.

''I remember how you like it,'' Ethan said.

I open my eyes and look at him, my breathing getting heavy.

''I know you like it rough and you're going to get punished for your behaviour,'' he said in a deep voice.

I knew that now I won't be able to say anything to him. I won't be able to go against him. He started to carry us towards my room and opened the door with his leg.

He threw me on the bed and removed his t-shirt and fuck he looked so hot with all those abs. He looked angry but I didn't knew what mistake I made. But I didn't dare to say a word.

''I want you naked on this bed before I come back,'' with that he walked out from my room.

I gave myself to process what's going on. Fuck, he wants me naked.

My eyes widen and I quickly start to remove my shorts and t-shirt. Should I keep my bra and panties on? Why take the risk. So I remove them and lie down on the bed. After a minute or two, Ethan walks back in with the blindfold and handcuffs in his hands.

The blood in my veins start to pump rapidly. I remember the last time we had sex, Ethan spanked me and I loved every moment of it.

Finding me lying on the bed ready for him, Ethan smiled. ''Good Girl.''

I don't say anything and watch him walk towards me. ''Hands. ''

I sit up on the bed and offer him my hands. He places the handcuffs on each of them and then blindfolds me. Ethan knew my weaknesses very well. He knew how to make me wet and ready for him.

''Lie down,'' he said softly.

I lie down on the bed with my hands above my head. I shiver when I felt his breath near my neck. ''I'll be back.''

Then I hear him walk out from the room and I sigh. I don't know what I'm getting myself into. One moment I was resisting him and the next I'm lying on my bed naked.

I hear him come back and he places something on the side table of my bed. My breathing increases as I felt him near me.

''Open your legs for me,'' he ordered.

I paused for a second but then opened my legs.

''Fucking beautiful,'' he growled.

His hand touched my inner thigh and I gasped.

''Who do you belong to?'' he asked.

I didn't reply and I immediately felt a sharp slap on my inner thigh. I moan loudly.

It hurt but the pain mixed with the pleasure.

''I asked who do you belong to?''

''You.''

Another slap.

''You what?'' he growled.

''You... you, sir,'' I replied.

I bite my lower lip as I felt him kiss my ankle. ''Good girl. Always remember that you belong to me.''

''Yes sir.''

I felt his touch leaving me and I whimper. I wanted him to touch me. I felt a feather like touch on my thigh.

''Do you know why you are being punsihed?'' Ethan asked.

I shake my head. ''No sir.''

''With each slap I'll give you a reason for punsihing you and after I say it, you have to say sorry sir. Got it?''

I nod my head. ''Yes sir.''

''Good. Now we start.''

I cry out as I felt a sharp slap right on my clit. ''I'm punishing you because you dared to date another men.''

''I'm sorry sir,'' I said in a hoarse voice.

My chest rose up and down. Pussy spanking... I fucking love them and Ethan knows that very well.

Another slap on my pussy. ''You started to ignore me without explaining me anything.''

''I'm sorry sir.''

Another slap. ''You left me and made me crave for you.''

''I'm sorry sir.''

My pussy was getting wetter and wetter with each slap. Ethan continued to give the reasons like how I had been a bad girl, how I disobeyed him and how I tried to go on date with other guys.

''You're mine and I'm the only guy you'll be with. I won't ever let you date any other guy. I won't ever let any guy touch you. I'm the only one who will make you cum. This pussy is mine. It belongs to me.''

His words melted me further more and I felt my pussy completely wet for him.

''Yes sir,'' I said rubbing my legs together.

He was making me crave for him.

I hear him walk towards the side table and pick up something. He parted my legs and lied down between them, covering my body with his. Fuck, I wanted to touch him. I wanted to feel him so badly.

''Ethan,'' I moan out his name as I felt something cold in the hollow of my neck with his lips.

I figured that it was an icecube Ethan was holding in his mouth. He went further down towards my boobs and I gasp as I felt his lips as well as the icecube on my hard nippls. He was torturing me and he knew that. He did the same with my othr boob and then continued to go down. He stopped near my belly button and left the ice cube right there, on top of it.

''Don't move,'' he ordered.

I didn't. He pinched my nipples roughly and I stop myself from moving. The ice-cube soon melted and Ethan kissed the panty line of my stomach. He placed soft kisses on my belly button making the water flow down onto the bed-sheet. He licked it with his tongue and I moan.

He was so fucking good at this.

My orgasm was building up and I knew that if he touched my pussy, then I'll cum.

"I fucking missed this," he said.

I missed it too.

"I'm going to eat you now and I won't stop even if you want me to."

Fuck, Fuck, Fuck.

He moved down with my legs bent on the either side of his head. Without any warning, he dipped his head and his mouth touched my clit. And I came.

Fuck... I wasn't able to stop myself from cumming.

"Did you just come?" Ethan asked with surprise laced in his voice.

I nodded but didn't say anything. I was too embarrassed to say anything.

"Fuck that's so hot," I hear him groan.

I cry out as I felt his tongue on my clit. Sucking it, nibbling it. He started to lick off my juices from my pussy but that made me

feel more and more horny.

"Yeah that's right baby. I want you wet for me always. I'm going to make you cum again and again until you pass out."

My pussy clenched and I already felt my second orgasm building up. He added two fingers in my pussy while he lapped on my clit. His fingers moved in and out from me and I fisted the bedsheets in my hand as wave after wave the feeling ecstasy filled my body.

"Ethan," I cry out his name and cum as he bites my clit softly.

Ethan continued to lick my juices off as I lay there on the bed, breathing heavily after my 2nd orgasm.

I felt him move upwards and then I felt his lips on mine. The taste of my cum lingered on his lips. A little salty but sweet too. His tongue dominated mine just like he was doing with my body.

He removed his lips from mine and moved away from my body. He removed the blindfold from my eyes and I blink a little to make my vision clear. Next he removed my handcuffs too.

Ethan stood in front of me like a god. His tattooed muscles made me want to run my hands all over them.

He was standing near the edge of the bed and he singled me with his hand.

"Come here slut," he ordered.

I got up from the bed and was about to walk towards but he stopped me.

"Crawl towards slut. You're my slave and slaves are made to crawl around their masters."

Fuck, his words were already making me wet.

I bend down on my knees and start to crawl slowly towards where he stood. I stopped in front of him but didn't look up.

"Look at me bitch," he growled.

I look up at his handsome face and I bite my lip.

"Those innocent eyes can make anyone think that you're pure but I know better. I know what a slut you are. You always want to be treated like a bad whore. Your pussy is always wet for my cock."

I close my eyes and moan. "Yes sir, I love your cock."

"Then why don't you show it some love. Worship it as if that's the only thing that matters to you," Ethan said.

His hard 9 inch cock was standing proudly in front of me and hold it in my hand. I rub it up and down and hear Ethan sigh.

I open my mouth and lick the head and I felt the taste of his pre-cum in my mouth. Fuck, I wanted it even more. I lick my lips before giving one full lick to his cock.

Ethan grabs my head and holds it. "Fuck yes, bitch. Just like that. Suck my cock."

I take his cock in my mouth and start to lick it with my tongue. It swirled around his cock. My head continued to move with my hand moment on his cock. I remove his cock from my mouth and lick his balls.

I felt Ethan tighten his grip in my hair as he tenses up.

"Fuck, Rose. If you keep going like that then I'll come sooner."

I start to suck him harder and harder as I continued to play with his balls. Soon, I felt his cock getting further hard in my mouth.

"Fuck Rose, I'm going to come."

I continued to suck him. I wanted his cum in my mouth. My tongue played with his balls and cock as his orgasm worked near.

Finally, I felt a rope of cum hit my mouth and I swallow it. Fucking hell. It's just like I remember, a bit salty and gooey.

I continued to swallow his cum and I removed his cock from my mouth. I lick his cock once. Even after cumming so much, he was still hard.

"Get up and get our knees on the bed with your back facing me. I'm going to fuck you from behind."

I do as he says and I felt him put his cock right on my pussy lips. Rubbing it slowly, up and down.

"Who do you belong to slut?" Ethan asked.

"You, Sir."

"Who does this pussy belong to?"

"You, sir. Always."

"What do you want?"

"I want you to fuck me, sir. Please, please fuck me. I'll always obey you," I begged.

"Sure. If you asked so politely then I'll give what you want."

He slammed his cock inside me and I let out a scream.

"Yes bitch, just like that. Scream for me."

He fucked me hard and roughly and I clench the bedsheets in my hand once again.

"You belong to me slut. This pussy, this ass, it's all mine to use," he said slapping my ass, hard.

"Oh fuck yes," I moan out.

He slapped my ass again and again.

"I'm going to use you everyday. I'll make sure that you don't dare to laugh or smile with other men. I will remind you everyday who you belong to," he growled.

"Yes sir, I belong to you," I said.

"Fuck yes, you do."

His balls slapped against my ass as he slammed his cock inside me. He buried it till the hilt and I felt my orgasm forming. He leaned down on my back and poured kisses all around it. Licking the side of my neck, softly.

"Sir, I'm going to cum," I said.

"Fuck yes bitch. Rub that clit and cum for me."

My hand reached down and I start to rub my clit. His cock was getting bigger and bigger inside me. It felt so good and warm inside.

"Fuck, I'm cumming," I moaned and I felt my orgasm coming.

"Me too slut, me too," Ethan groaned and I felt him cum inside me.

The ropes of his hot cum inside me felt so damn good. We both were breathing heavily and Ethan removed his cock from inside me.

We both lay down on the bed and I keep my eyes closed as I calm my breathing. After sometime, I felt Ethan's hand on my face and I open my eyes to look at him.

"I fucking missed you," he said and softly pressed his lips on mine.

Well... I fucking missed him too.