Dreams do Cum True

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I listened to my fate, my future. It was what I craved for so long.

Thomas continued to tell me my future. "If I do let you have sex with another person boi, it will be with another sissy white cuckold like yourself. If you are fortunate enough that I allow you to empty your balls, your worthless sperm will either be eaten by you, eaten by another wite boi, or flushed down the toilet."

My eyes began to tear up. I bent down and kissed his foot. "Thank you sir. I understand and accept my role. I am and will always be grateful for your direction and training. I will submit myself to you, and Cin, and other black men. I will not try to pass myself off as a real man. I will conduct myself at all time as the cock sucking sissy cuckold I am."

Cin clapped in excitement. "I love you my dear sweet sissy hubbie. I love you and will never leave you. I will teach you how to wear feminine attire to please black men. I will show you how to apply make-up. We can go shopping for your panties and sissy clothes."

I was happy to hear Cin so enthusiastic. I was afraid she might not like me any more.

Cin reached for Thomas's cock and brought it to my lips. "Kiss it johnnie. Kiss the cock that's gonna make you a faggot."

I pursed my lips and placed a reverent kiss on the dark plum shaped head. My tongue snaked out just a tad to taste the slit.

"Now suck it johnnie. Suck your man's cock," Cin hissed with excitement.

I lapped at the shaft that Cin held up for me. Moving from bottom to top and back down, I planted my face in Thomas's crotch and kissed and tongued his balls. I could feel him harden as I jacked his manhood and suckled his nut sac.

I could no longer wait. I raised my head and looking my man in the eyes, I took in as much of his cock as I could.

I bobbed up and down hearing Thomas sigh in pleasure. "Is he doing right," Cin asked.

"Oh yeah," Thomas answered. "This white boi is a natural cock sucker."

I felt pride in his words. I wanted to please Thomas. I wanted to be his cock sucker. It felt so natural for me to bring pleasure to this big black cock in my mouth. I knew I'd be doing this many more times.

Mere words cannot describe the feeling I had in freeing myself to be what I so desperately needed to be. My fantasy had been realized. Succumbing to this black man, the man that took my place with my wife is where I wanted to be. My dick was unworthy of pussy. My sperm unworthy to impregnate women. My place is on my knees to the superior black man. I was born to be a cuckold.

Thomas grabbed a handful of my hair and began to hump and fuck my mouth like a pussy. I gagged and slobbered as he plunged deep in my throat. "Take it all you fucking homo." he snarled.

"Fuck his face Thomas." Cin urged him on. "Show your new sissy how he will be treated. Show this faggot husband of mine how you can dominate white bois."

The first blast of Thomas' cum went directly into my belly. Pulling out some he allowed me to taste the familiar flavor to which I've become accustomed. The third spasm of cum hit me in the face.

"That's right Thomas," Cin hissed. "Mark your territory. Mark you new bitch."

Thomas painted my face as his orgasm finished. Using his cock he wiped the cum from my face and fed it to me. I knelt happily nursing his softening cock drawing out the last of his offering by gently sucking on the head.

When he finally pulled his cock away my wife suggested I thank him. "Sir" I began. "Thank you for making me your cock sucker."

"Christ johnnie, one black cock and you've become a groveling faggot." Those were strong words coming from my wife who wanted this to happen almost as much as I did.

Thomas turned his attention to Cin. Kissing and fondling her, he pulled her negligee over her head and tossed it to me. "Put it on johnnie and come help me fuck your wife on your bed."

I slipped the nightie over my head and hurried after the couple. They stood in an embrace as I turned down the covers and sheets.

"You look ridiculous," Thomas said to me. "Lose the hair below your head. I want you to let the hair on your head grow long."

"Yes sir."

Cin knelt and sucked on Thomas' cock getting him hard so he could fuck her. It didn't take long at all. After only a minute or so Thomas' blackcock had once again reached it's full majesty.

He told Cin to get on the bed on her hands and knees. The he instructed me on what I would do next. "Go kiss your wife's cunt good bye faggot. Then I want you to kiss my cock and place it in your wife. The slide your pathetic ass under her and suck on my cock and balls while I fuck the bitch."

I placed a gentle kiss on Cin's pussy. Turning to Thomas I took his hard cock in my hand. I marveled at how little my hand seemed to be on the black cock as I brought my face down to kiss the head.

Scooting forward on his knees Thomas got into position and I placed his cock between the lips of Cin's wet pussy.

"God damn it johnnie, put his cock in me. I need Thomas to fuck me."

Thomas humped forward and entered Cin with one push. I heard her grunt in appreciation as I lay myself under the lovers.

I watched as Thomas' big black cock pushed in and pulled out of my wife's shaved white pussy. It was everything I could imagine. Her lips clung to his cock on the out strokes like it didn't want to let go. Those same lips folded in and hugged his cock when he pushed it back in.

It was beautiful. I knew I was meant to be cuckolded by a black men

At first it was purely for sexual needs.

I now understood that it was much more. As I gazed up at their coupling it was almost like a spiritual experience.

I kissed and tongued Thomas' balls and then moved to where he joined my wife. I pushed my face into their sex wanting to be a part of act itself.

I tasted her on his cock. Order had been missing from our lives. It was established now as I saw nature at work.

Cin was groaning and almost sobbing as she pleaded to Thomas to use her. "Fuck me like your slut Thomas. Fuck my married white cunt. Put a black baby in me so every one will know I fuck black men. Real men. Let people see my sissy husband raise a black man's child. Every one will know what a faggot cuckold you made him."

My dick jetted out some dribble of sperm at hearing my wife beg to be Thomas' whore. I wanted to be with her, to be Thomas' whore too. I pulled back a little so I could perform an act to honor him. I licked his taut buttocks and inserted my tongue between them. I stabbed at his anus as he fucked the love of my life.

My depravity knew no bounds. I could feel my manhood leave my body as I rimmed our lover. "Our Lover" I thought as I sucked on his ass.

Moving back I nursed on his nuts. When they began to contract I knew he was going to cum. "Put a baby in your bitch" I heard myself say aloud.

I saw Thomas' balls tighten as he blew his load into my wife. His hips moved back and forth with force as he released his seed into his married white slut.

I lay waiting, knowing what I was to do next. Thomas pulled out of Cin and dropped his cock into my open mouth. I sucked and cleaned their love making from his tool before he moved away and Cin sat up right and placed her open cunt over my mouth.

It was exactly as life should be. My wife thoroughly fucked by a superior black man and me eating his sperm from her. I swallowed and savored the gift that was Thomas' spunk.

Cin ground out another orgasm on my face before rolling over and telling me to get them drinks and give them some privacy.

I sauntered off to do her bidding.

12