Dreams of a Hotwife

Info
A hotwife shares a fantasy dream with a younger man....
166 words
4.58
84.7k
43
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KSWifey
KSWifey
1,167 Followers

You have such fantasies for the wife next door. She's your dream. You'd love to fuck her, submit to her, dominate her. She consumes your most erotic thoughts. You also feel because your cock is bigger than her husband's cock, you should be the one who is worthy to fuck her perfect pussy. That his should be denied, caged and not allowed to enjoy the warmth of her special place while you should receive at will. While you know it is just all a dream, a fantasy, it just so happens, you're not the only one with thoughts at night. You see, the hot little wife has dreams of her own, and tonight, she is going to share one with you, all while you listen and touch your cock, hearing her words fill your ears as she touches her submissive husband's cock, his balls. As she rides the dildo mounted to his face. As she grinds her pussy on his mouth. All for your enjoyment...

--:--
--:--
1.0
KSWifey
KSWifey
KSWifey
1,167 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
17 Comments
72slik72slikabout 1 year ago

Your dream was so hot and sexy. I could listen to you all day. This is one of those dreams that a person wants to continue when you wake. Quick, close your eyes and drift back into a fantasy that you hope comes true.

Fantastic audio, I hope there are more dreams.

JackKingJackKingover 1 year ago

Your understanding of the milf appeal to a younger man, coupled with the debaucherous pleasure a husband derives from a sexy, confident, teasing wife is spot on. Then topping that off with your sultry voice and perfect delivery, makes you a favorite of mine.

5 Stars all day long!

Jack

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Is she getting paid by the minute? Any amount of sexiness this might have, is crushed by the turtle-speed output.

gregguitar3gregguitar3over 2 years ago

As usual, Mistress Kiki has a way with words to excite us all and Her voice is sweet, sensual and inherently arousing :)

KSWifeyKSWifeyover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you so very much! Appreciate all the love and I'm grateful, truly :)

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Accidental Gangbang Wife-to-be ends up fuck-slut at her fiancé's bachelor party.in Group Sex
Forbidden Sex with Your Ex We know we shouldn't, but we can't help but crave each other.in Audio
Isn't That Why I'm Here? To Be Used Your good girl knows exactly what you need. (Two Versions)in Audio
More Stories