Dress like Mia when She's Gone Pt. 07

Story Info
Am I trans, gay, or is this temporary?
2.9k words
4.7
7.4k
12

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 12/15/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Quick summary of the first 6 parts:

My high school sweetheart joined the Military. We married so I could move in with her. BUT... within weeks of moving she left for a deployment on an aircraft carrier.

In struggling with her departure I wore her clothes. Before I knew it everyday I'd wear entire outfits of hers. I even began to venture outside while using her name, 'Mia'.

I met a guy named Jay and I can't stop fantasizing about him. I stopped avoiding his advances after my wife cheated on me during deployment. The infidelity devastated me so I got very drunk with Jay one night.

Now we're supposedly hanging out tonight after he gets off of work.

-

Crossdressing is sort of an addiction. Sure, I had other hobbies, but I'd never spent this much time on one.

It all started so innocently with me wearing Mia's t-shirt to bed. I'd then put her scented lotion on my arms to make it feel like she was still here with me.

Before I knew it I was shaving my legs, buying my own makeup, and watching chick-flicks. If I couldn't have her here with me then I was weirdly turning into her. It feels a bit psycho, I know! But it gave me so much comfort and warmed my soul

For the most part this female persona was temporary. I told myself it would stop as soon as she got back home. The crossdressing really didn't pick up until I found out that she had cheated on me.

It went into overdrive after that.

I began to spend a lot more time dressed up, like entire weekends in girl-mode.

I didn't realize that I had been training my body and mind to use crossdressing as a coping mechanism. Every time I got sad I'd spend the entire day dressing up and doing make up. I justified it by saying, 'at least I'm not cutting myself, drinking, or doing drugs.'

It all seemed so harmless at the time. But it was so naive of me.

Naive to talk and act like a girl when I first met Jay.

Naive to say yes to a date with him.

Naive to let him into my house.

Naive to drink with him.

Naive to entertain his attraction to me...

The WEIRDEST thing is, when I'm in guy mode I identify as a completely straight male. But when I'm in girl-mode I identify as a straight female.

So it doesn't feel 'gay', if that makes any sense.

When I'm Mia, I can appreciate Jay's masculine features.

However, I still struggle with comprehending why I went forward with hanging out with Jay. I was certainly pissed off that my wife had cheated on me and Jay was a great distraction.

A part of me was also in this self-sabotage mode where I didn't care about myself or my marriage anymore. Once you cross over into that stage of grief you're capable of things you'd never thought you would do.

Like letting Jay get me drunk. Letting him rub his groin against my ass and then letting him lift my skirt and stick his dick inside of my ass.

I felt guilty but also justified about my cheating on my wife, Mia.

I still can't believe I even gave Jay a blowjob. My first time with an actually real life dick in my mouth. It escalated from there when I mounted him on my couch. I made him cum on three separate occasions and I'd even swallowed his semen for Christ's sake!

BUT... I'm not gay. I'm not trans. I'm just coping with my life being turned upside down. At least that's what I tell myself.

Anyway... he's coming over tonight so I should start getting ready.

I got out of bed, still wearing in a sheer pink nightgown, and started the coffee maker. I put on some T-Swift grabbed a protein bar for breakfast. Gotta keep my calories to a minimum if I want Mia's dresses to fit right.

Now to the bathroom where I lathered myself up with a sweet-scented shaving lotion. I shaved my body from the face down until I was silky smooth.

I swung open my wife's colorful wardrobe with excitement and looked for something to wear.

I enjoyed dressing up for myself but dressing up for someone else is way more thrilling. I probably tried on ten different combinations of outfits. From short skirts, to sundresses, to high-waisted jeans, it was so much fun!

I set a few different outfit options on the bed before remembering that I need to do my feminization exercises.

My typical routine consisted of reverse leg lifts, side leg lifts, squats, side lunges and step ups. Basically these are exercises to make my ass as round as possible. From all the online research I've done, these are most effective. The next best thing would be to take hormones, which is something I don't think I'd do. Maybe implants... only joking... but maybe?!

I've toyed with the fantasy of taking hormones, but only temporarily and just to grow some fat on my ass.

I put on sports bra and stuffed it with breast forms, then I slipped into some tight yoga pants, and put on my wig before getting to work. It took an hour and a half to finish my routine.

In guy mode I'd never been this committed to a workout routine.

I then showered and went into my new makeup kit. I put on a Youtube tutorial that I could follow so that my makeup would be on point. Every time I did my make up I was getting a little bit better. I could contour my jawline, cheekbones, and nose to look really feminine.

Even with my short natural hair I was looking really good with makeup on.

I then went into Mia's wardrobe and put on a set of black lace panties. I put on a skin tone bra and finally some knee high stockings.

I wanted to feel extra sexy so I dug through her underwear drawer and found a garter belt. It was black and fit really snug around my waist. I then attached the elastic straps to the tops of my stockings.

I glanced at myself in the mirror and got really turned on. Shit, I look good, I thought. I snapped a bunch of pictures from the waist down until I was happy with one. Maybe I'll send it to Jay?

It got me very very aroused just thinking about doing that. My body looked just like a woman's in these photos.

I selected the image and text it to Jay, omg...

Hopefully he likes it. I started to feel really nervous. Oh well, it's too late now.

I grabbed a simple corset and put it on around my waist. I cinched it to the smallest setting. I then put on dark blue top that hugged my waist and bra. Then I picked out a set of black high waisted shorts and slipped my lace cover legs into them. I was going for a sort of black punk look tonight. I put on a thin brown belt through the loops of the shorts. I topped it off with a black beanie over my wig.

I looked in the mirror and admired the way my ass looked as it bubbled outward in the shorts. God, these clothes made me feel so sexy.

My nails still looked good from the night before, so I was good there.

I put on a couple of gold rings around my slender finders and finally a nice necklace to wear. I looked in the mirror again and saw a girl.

I didn't ever want to look like a guy ever again, I thought in that moment. What would Mia say if she saw me like this? I wondered.

Well... Mia deserved to see me like this. She is the reason that I'm a complete wreck right now. She should have never cheated on me. Also, the Marines that she worked with made me feel so inadequate as a man. I could never live up to their masculinity so why bother trying?

But I see now that I can live up to a woman's femininity. Looking sexy for a man is much easier. And feminine energy is much more my thing.

I anxiously waited for Jay to respond to my text. I hope he doesn't have doubts about hanging out again. I loved seeing how big his arms were compared to mine. All I want to do right n w is run my fingers through his hairy forearms. This thought got me so damn aroused. It was so unnatural to feel this way. I never imagined something like this would turn me on.

It was 1:25p when he finally texted me back.

'Mia.' he wrote, followed by an eggplant emoji, '🍆.' Then, 'I'll be there at 4:30 to pick you up.'

My heart began racing with excitement.

I ran into the bathroom to spruce up. I always got so nervous around Jay. I was constantly terrified that he'd stop wanting to hang out because I'm not a real girl. Originally I thought about rejecting him, but right now I'm not thinking about that as all. I just want to be wanted.

I put on some woman's deodorant and some perfume on my neck and wrists.

'I'm outside,' Jay texted around 4:20.

I grabbed my purse, with all my makeup and feminine things and went outside through the front door.

I saw Jay parked on the curb in his truck. He was smiling at me.

I was blushing so hard when I opened the truck door and sat inside.

Jay leaned in my direction and put his hand on my face. I was so shy that I looked down as he tried to kiss me. I'm an idiot somrtimes.

I looked up at him awkwardly and said, "Sorry," as he reached in again to kiss me.

His hand reached for my face as he leaned me toward him. His lips met my lipgloss covered lips and slide so smoothly against mine. Our lubricated kiss continued as his tongue playfully graced my upper lip.

I pushed my tongue out to meet his. This made him stick his tongue out further. I wrapped my lips around his tongue and sucked on it gently. I could feel his stubble scratching against my soft face.

He was so masculine. He made me feel so much like a girl.

"You taste good," he said, as he leaned back into his seat.

I wanted to make out with him more. I wanted to grab him and mount him in that truck, but I was too damn shy to do it

Instead, in my most soft girly voice I asked him, "Where are you taking me tonight?"

"Back to my place," he said.

Oh fuck, I thought in a mild panic. He lives 45 minutes away.

Is he expecting me to stay the night?

"Oh," I said, with wide eyes.

He didn't seem to think it was a big deal. I just let him take the lead anyway.

He was in charge, i'm the girl here even though I'm technically crossdressing, I thought.

We chatted about his work and my school. It was super casual. He mentioned a camping trip in a couple of weeks.

This thing I had with Jay didn't seem so temporary when he brought up camping. It was weeks away. He had his hand on my inner thigh the entire drive so far. Thank god these shorts are tight because I was so aroused in that moment.

I reached my hand towards his muscular arm. It wrapped around underneath his bicep. I held it there for a bit before sliding my fingers down to his veiny forearm.

This got me super horny. I could feel the pre-cum dripping through my panties.

"So what brought you to California?" he asked.

I wanted so bad to tell him about my situation. I wanted to tell him that I in fact was married. That my wife was deployed and that she had cheated on me. I wanted to vent to him and put my head on his lap and cry.

I was absolutely terrified of telling him the truth. So instead, my eyes traveled down to his lap. I could see the dust that caked his jeans. I saw his shirt fall over the top of belt. So instead of the chit-chat I reached my painted finger nails toward his shirt.

I lifted his shirt up and found his belt. I pulled the belt out of the buckle to reveal the top button on this jeans. I turned toward him to use both hands and undid the button. I grabbed the zipper and pulled it down. I saw the black underwear he had on. My right hand reach down over the underwear to feel his bulge.

I slide my hand down slowly. It was warm down there. I found his soft dick and began rubbing my hand up and down over the fabric. His cock was beginning to grow bigger.

I then took my other hand pulled down his underwear revealing his gorgeous semi-hard cock. My mouth was watering at this point. I wanted to run my tongue all over his dick.

I undid my seatbelt with one hand while gently wrapping my fingers around his cock with my other hand. As I stroked it he got harder and harder. His dick was now fully erect and pulsating.

This was so excited. And I had no alcohol to blame this time. I was completely sober with a dick in my hand.

I leaned my face down closer toward him as I continued to jerk him off slowly.

I heard him breathing faster right as reached for his dick with my tongue. I stuck it out and with one lick, I licked the top of his dick like a lollipop.

I did it again, but slower this time. Then with the tip of my tongue I reach down to the base of his erection and licked him all the way to the top.

I licked the top of his cock before I opened wide and engulfed the head of his penis with my mouth. I could feel him fully erect as I sealed my mouth around him.

I sucked on his head gently. I kissed it and licked some more. I made out with his cock. I made love to his dick with my mouth.

Jay made me forget all the troubles I had been feeling. He made me feel so relaxed and at ease. He liked how I looked at me when I dressed up.

All I wanted in that moment was to make him cum in my mouth. I wanted to hear him moan. I wanted his dick to pulsate and orgasm with my lips around him. I wanted to swallow his cum so bad.

I pushed my face onto his cock until I gagged. I wished I didn't have a gag reflex because I wanted him completely down my throat.

I sucked him and sucked him harder and faster.

"Good girl," he said.

God, I loved it when he said that.

I tasted his pre-cum and ran my tongue all around his dick to get it all over my mouth.

I ran out of breath trying to deep throat him. I lifted my head to catch my breath and made sure to jerk him off in the meantime.

I went back down again and swallowed all the pre-cum I could. I swallowed all my spit too so not to waist any of his taste.

He started breathing even faster.

"Yea, baby, just like that," he said.

I kept doing exactly what he wanted. He really liked it when I focused on the head of his dick. I pressed it against the roof of my mouth with my tongue and bobbed my head up and down rhythmically.

"Yes, Mia, don't stop," he said, between panting breaths.

That's when I could tell he was about to cum.

I kept going. My mouth was getting tired but there was no way I was going to stop now.

"Oh, baby, yea," he said, "I"m about to cum."

I kept moving my tongue and mouth exactly how he liked it. I could feel his dick getting extra hard. I started to pulsate rapidly when I felt the veins on his hard cock begin to swell.

He let out a moan as a big squirt entered my mouth. I felt my mouth fill up with his warm cum. I tightened my lips around his dick to create a seal with my mouth.

He moaned again as another pulse of his dick threw cum into my mouth. I had to swallow at that moment to make more room for the next load of cum I could feel coming.

He placed his hand on the back of my head a pushed his cock right up into the back of my throat. With another pulse of his erection he launched a third burst of cum. It splattered the back of my throat and coated it with his cum.

I swallowed the cum with huge gulp and kept bobbing up and down. He pulsed a few more squirts of cum into me before he let out a big sigh.

There was cum all in my mouth still. I swallowed the last bit of it and kept softly sucking his dick.

My mouth was so tired but I could keep my face away from his perfectly hard veiny cock. I kissed his dick and went down to his balls now to lick them.

"You taste so good," I said, as I was facedown in his crotch.

"I bet your ass tastes good," he replied...