Dress Off 04: The Rescue of Tess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Monica shrugged helplessly. "I don't know where the hell they are!" She looked around for the power point the sybian was plugged into, but it seemed to connect directly into the wall.

"The Orange. Room." Harrington got out, between low moans. "Guard at the Orange Room nightclub." The last part was barely audible over a deep groan.

"Naked! Go!"

Monica let out a low cry of her own, before realising the futility of any alternatives. Steeling herself against the embarrassment to come, she turned and sprinted out of the room.

The device was now slowing down, speeding up, changing the intensity with clinical precision. Harrington forlornly waited the inevitable third orgasm, as her limbs still shook uncontrollably from the previous one. Her breasts swayed, and drips of sweat ran down stomach. Even that was a form of torment, as the sweat ran into her crotch and fired up her incredibly stimulated senses even more.

"FUCK!"

********

Stacey, Erin and Bree filed out of the hotel room, each touching Tess on the shoulder in one last, wordless recognition of how much it meant to them to have her back. The four women had just spent the past few hours celebrating a successful mission, and Tess smiled at each fondly as they left. The blonde special agent was left staring happily at the door for several long minutes after the last of her fellow agents had departed. Reflecting on her recent experiences, she slowly reached out to a picture frame by her chair. The photo in the frame showed a younger Tess, smiling broadly, a friendly arm draped over the shoulders of another woman. A strange smile played across Tess' face as if remembering something, before she glanced at her watch and reached over to her laptop, casually flipping up the lid.

The laptop screen quickly lit up, and with almost split second timing, the video conferencing software announced an incoming call. Tess lazily reached out a finger to accept the call, and then reclined back in her chair, taking the opportunity to pick up a half-full glass of red wine and raising it as a toast to the woman who now appeared on the screen.

"Special Agent Trueheart. I think I speak for the entire committee when I say it is good to see you back in the land of the clothed." The woman voice was clipped and business like, and seemed to betray no overt emotion.

"Director. I think I speak for the entire agent community when I say it is good to be seen to be back in the land of the clothed." Tess' tone and manner matched the other woman's for a couple of moments, before she broke into an infectious grin and laughed. On the other end of the connection, the red-headed woman held her composure for a few seconds longer, before she too finally succumbed and shared openly in the joy of seeing her friend back safely.

"I was worried Tess. Not knowing how the mission was going. Not knowing if I'd see you girls again. It took every ounce of self control not to hop on a plane and come after you myself."

"Sonya, you did the right thing. We've got some damn fine agents - we can be proud of what we've done here."

Tess took another sip from her wine glass and then let a note of seriousness re-enter her voice.

"Any news from Monica?"

"Safe." Sonya replied, "Harrington seems to have fallen for it, at least for the time being. With a bit of luck, your capture may have just become the exact opening we needed into the organisation Harrington's working for."

"Well, glad to hear my orgasms might bring this little tiff of ours to a climax." Tess said, with a half-mocking tone.

Sonya seemed to pick up on it, and waved a hand in protestation. "You know what I mean Tess."

"I know what you mean Sonya", Tess replied, smiling again.

"Anyway, as good as it is to have you back, we've already received word that events are progressing quickly after your somewhat spectacular escape."

Tess arched an eyebrow, indicating to her friend that she'd sufficiently piqued her interest to warrant continuing.

"We've received an invite," Sonya continued, "from persons unknown. Whoever they are have invited a two woman team of Decider Enterprise's finest to compete in a little game they seem to have concocted somewhere in the Pacific Ocean. We're not the only ones to have received an invite it seems either. Word from Monica is that she and Harrington received a similar invite, and we're led to believe that there are other women of interest being contacted around the world."

"And we're not just filing this invite in the bin because..." Tess let her voice trail off, and gestured with her free hand for Sonya to fill in the blanks.

"We're not just filing this invite in the bin, because if our nameless would-be hosts are to be taken at their word, then the prize for the game..." Sonya couldn't stop herself from pausing for dramatic effect, "are the encryption keys for the Helsinki archives."

Tess let out a low whistle at that, and her gaze travelled up to the ceiling. Silence fell over the conversation as Sonya let the enormity of that settle in on her star agent and best friend.

"So what's the name of the game, Sonya?"

Sonya grimaced slightly before continuing. "Lesbian Strip Humiliation."

"Ah." Tess said, in acknowledgment. "So we're dealing with people who value subtlety then."

"Quite." Sonya paused again and let an unspoken question settle snuggly into the break in conversation. After a few moments, Tess roused herself and simply replied.

"So when and with whom do I leave?"

********

Tanya Munro sat in the train station. She'd gone there straight from the University via a single detour to her dorm room to get some slightly less conspicuous clothes and a small bag of belongings. She was embarking on a new life, and the enormity that she was about to leave everything she'd known behind was only just settling in. She barely noticed the old lady sit down next to her, but roused herself as the lady dropped a heavy case and began to fuss over the spilled contents.

"Here, let me help you." Tanya said, as she got down on her knees and began to repack to misbehaving suitcase.

"Oh thank you dear. So good of you, so good of you. I'm just off to visit my granddaughter who's just got pregnant, and I'm not quite myself."

"I don't think I'll be myself either for a while, so I suppose I know how you feel." Tanya replied, with a weak, half-smile.

"Oh, I'm sorry to hear that my dear. Are you going far?"

"Yes. Yes. My friend's just getting us tickets and we'll find somewhere quiet to settle down in."

"Well, my best wishes go out to both of you." the old lady said, as she noticed Tanya's friend approaching, indicating with a jerk of her head that their train was about to depart. "Hopefully you get to come home again one day. My name's Evelyn."

Tanya paused for a moment as she stood up to leave. "Tess." she replied. "My name is Tess." Tess smiled again, more warmly this time, and then calmly walked off to join her red-headed companion.

"What was all that about?"

"Oh, just making sure my last memories of this place are at least mildly positive ones." Tess looked back at the old woman, and then looked at her new friend and old acquaintance. "Come on 'Hellbitch', time waits for no girl."

"Yeah, I think 'Sonya' will do nicely from now on, thanks."

As the old woman watched Tess and Sonya walk to their platform, her attention was caught by a TV screen in the corner of the waiting room. One of the local channels was showing an awards ceremony from the local University's swim meet, and some high ranking official was proudly unveiling something to an expectant crowd.

Later, observers would claim that the cameras may have only lingered on the raven-haired woman for a couple of moments. Strangely, despite that, all those observers would forever be able to remember what they saw.

"Oh!" the old lady exclaimed, covering her mouth in sudden shock as the scene on the TV seemed to erupt into complete chaos.

"Oh my!"

******

[Dress Off will continue with the agents of Decider Enterprises pitting their skills and skin against the enemies of freedom in "Dress Off 5: Lesbian Strip Humiliation"]