Dress Rehearsal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Heather lay naked in bed, a sheet wrapped around her as she watched the Angie O'Neil show. A week had passed since her night with Amber. Seven days in which she had scarcely spent more than twenty minutes talking to her. The normal shooting schedule for the show had been compressed in order to get the 'ratings week special' on the air in time.

"Here it comes." Heather thought with excitement as Angie took Cynthia in her arms.

The redheaded forty-year-old stroked Amber's short hair, mouthing dialogue that Heather paid no attention to. Her attention was on their lips as their heads grew closer.

During the brief chats they had during the week, Heather had asked Amber how the scene had gone. The actress had just smiled and said Heather would have to wait until show night to see. From all the publicity the episode had gotten, Heather knew that a few million pairs of eyes were watching with her. Strangely enough, Amber's eyes were not one of them. She'd told Heather many times she could never watch her own performances.

"I hope she doesn't giggle." Heather said to herself as she watched their lips meet.

The dark girl held her breath, her attention focused totally on the television screen. She watched as Angie and Cynthia closed their eyes and pressed their lips together. Watched as Amber didn't giggle. Watched as Kate Douglas ...

"She's giving her tongue!" Heather cried out in surprise just before the screen faded to black. "I saw that old bitch, she was using her tongue!"

The sound of the closing theme filled the room as Amber walked back in. She was as naked as Heather, carrying a small tray with wine and cheese. Laying the tray on the bed, she climbed up next to Heather.

"That horny old bitch used her tongue!" Heather repeated.

"Did she?" Amber grinned broadly as she handed her lover a glass of wine. "I really don't remember."

"You don't remember?" Heather said as she took the glass. "Did she do that during the dress rehearsal?"

"I really don't remember the dress rehearsal that much," Amber said as she leaned forward to kiss Heather. "But I do remember, our undress rehearsal."

And it was the undress rehearsal that would be repeated again and again.

END