Dressed To Kill Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ooh! They're beautiful.' she exclaimed as she leaned over and gave him firm kiss on the lips. "Thank you. You're always so generous."

"You know I love buying things for you. Do you want to see what's in the other bag?"

"Of course!" she exclaimed as she gave him another kiss on the lips.

Justin leaned down and picked up the remaining bag and passed it to Julia. She plunged her hand into the bag like it was a lucky dip.

"Shoes!" she declared and she pulled out two pairs of shoes. The first a beautiful pair of classic red stilettos that perfectly matched the bustier. The remaining pair were tall Christian Louboutin shoes with menacing black studs allover them.

"They are wicked." Julia announced as she examined the black studded shoes.

"Wow." said Noella. "They are different! I'll have to try them!"

:"Where did you find them?"

"A little place in Manhattan."

Enthusiastically Julia stood and kicked off her shoes and slipped on the mean looking studded heels before going a quick tour of the room.

"They are fantastic Justin." she cried as she made her way back to the lounge to give him yet another firm kiss on the lips. "Thank you. You always spoil me!"

"I try!"

"Would your like a try?" Julia asked Noella

"Of course!"

Soon Noella was navigating the sitting room in the sassiest shoe either of them had ever seen.

"I think I should try the bustier and the other shoes? What do you think babe."

"You know those things always do it for me."

With that she grabbed the red set of lingerie and shoes and dumped them on the lounge and turned her back to Justin.

"Can you undo me" she asked.

Noella was shocked that Julia was going to change right here in front of them, although they did all get changed together in the sex-robe a month a go.

"Maybe I should go and leave you two to it?" she said hesitantly.

"Why don't you try the the other outfit on." suggested Julia.

Noella was stunned.

Holy fuck! What do I do?

"I don't know. I think it would be better if I leave."

"Go on it will be fun. I remember that you liked dressing up that afternoon a month ago."

"Yeah. I did. But that was a bit different. That was just the girls."

"Don't worry about Justin. He doesn't bite. Come on. It will be fun!"

"Well....."

"Go on." encouraged Julia.

"Well....ok." she agreed hesitantly.

What am I getting myself in for here?"

Julia enthusiastically removed her clothes and began putting on the bustier whilst Justin sat that there enjoying the impromptu show, a wide smile on his face.

Noella tentatively picked up the black lingerie and found a spot in the corner of the room, behind the lounge, out of Justin's line of sight and began undressing, totally unsure about what she was doing.

The filigree embroidered bra and panties fitted beautifully and as she stretched the white stockings over her legs, she felt the sexiness this outfit exuded. Once she had fastened the stockings to the suspender belt and slipped on the super sassy studded shoes, she felt some confidence in the way she looked and the situation in which she found herself.

Cutting a striking figure she strode back to the lounge where Julia was a vision of opulence and sensuality in the red bustier. The sheer skin tone stockings ran down to the perfectly matched heels, accentuating the length of her fine legs.

Julia was facing Justin as he sat on the lounge, her right foot resting on the edge of the couch between his legs, the tip of the shoe just barely touching his crotch. Justin leaned forward and slid his hand up Julia's stockinged leg to the top band.

"You're looking so hot!" admired Justin.

"Mmm. Why thank you." she cooed, turning to see Noella sway across the room. "Well look at you!"

"Wow Noella! You look awesome." agreed Justin.

"Thank you. I love this outfit. You bought well Justin."

"Of course!" he laughed as he again stroked Julia's thigh. She touched his wandering hand to show her approval.

Reaching the front of the lounge, Noella did a little catwalk twirl before bending over and wiggling who arse in the direction of the other two.

"Oh Noella! Come here and let me kiss your arse." suggested Justin.

"Your wish is my command."she murmured, as she tantalisingly swung her hips, sashaying seductively until she was standing to the side of Julia, who still had Justin's hand firmly attached to her thigh. She performed another twirl so that her back was facing Justin. Slowly she bent over and took baby steps backwards so her butt was almost in his face. He leant forward and put his puckered lips on her arse, applying a loud smacking kiss on her arse cheek.

"You can kiss my arse any day!" she announced. They all laughed.

"Can I have more than a kiss of your delicious arse?" he asked cheekily.

"Well that depends on whether Julia thinks you've been a good boy and will let you have a little taste."

"I think he's been a very good boy, don't you."

"Yes. Beautiful gifts always win top marks!" agreed Noella as she turned to face Justin and slowly lifted her foot and placed it on the outside of Justin's thigh.

What the fuck am I doing?!

Justin eyed the presented leg, then he leant down to guide Noella's foot up towards his mouth with his hand, causing Noella to steady herself on the arm of the lounge.

"Can I lick it?" he asked.

"Julia said you could have a taste."

He then gently slid his tongue over the studs on the top of the shoe.

"Mmm." he groaned before flicking at the studs as he would a clitoris.

"You're a naughty boy." Noella scolded as his tongue continued it's dance. Satisfied with his tongue work, he placed Noella's studded shoe back on the lounge, then slid his hand up the opaque white stockings until he had each of the women's thigh in hand.

"You certainly have great touch." observed Noella.

"He does." agreed Julia.

Then stunning Noella completely, Julia leaned over and kissed her on the mouth.

My God she kissed me!

"Doesn't taste like cherry chap stick, does it?"

"No. I believe your right." agreeing still in a state of shock. "I better have another one so I can work out what flavour it is."

Not needing any prompting, Julia again tilted over to one side and re-applied her lips to Noella's. With the element of surprise gone, Noella kissed her back enjoying the sensuousness of Julia's lips. They continued for a moment until Julia delicately slid her tongue into Noella's mouth, which she absorbed immediately with a gentle sucking action.

As the women entwined each others tongues, Justin moved his hands from their thighs to front of their panties, then slid his hands along the material between their legs.

A woman's tongue in my mouth and her lover's hand on my pussy! Fuck! What am I doing?!!!

But all she could do was groan at the beautiful sensations she was experiencing from the dual assault on her body.

"Why don't you kiss Justin?" Julia suggested.

Always wondered what a threesome would be like. Looks like I'm going to find out.

Placing her raised foot back on the floor, she knelt onto the couch and angled over to place her lips on Justin's eager mouth. His hand now released from her thigh found her full breasts, caressing the embroidered material of her bra.

The kiss was strong but welcoming. Eager but not aggressive and in total contrast to the soft and delicate kiss from Julia. She enjoyed the strength of his hand on her tit as she strongly responded to Justin's kiss.

As Noella kissed Justin, Julia moved from her standing position to kneel over Justin's fly. With a swift action, she slid the zipper down before wrestling to undo his belt giving her clear access to the bulge in his underpants. His swollen member was soon free of any constraints. His cock now in her hand, she gave it an assured stoke before taking it her mouth, expertly sucking it as she slid up and down it.

He released himself from Noella's delicious kiss.

"You are magnificent honey!" he cried as Julia's tongue did its magic on his cock.

"Can I kiss your tit?" he asked Noella.

"Well you have been a good boy. I think I can you let you my tit. But you better do a good job."

She reached behind herself and released the bra clasp and allowed the black and white bra to slide down her arms and fall to the floor.

"Mmm. Magic!" he declared as he grasped her left breast and licked her nipple with a swipe of his tongue before fully attaching his mouth and giving it a solid suck.

"Ooo. I think that's a pass." she sighed as her nipple responded by becoming hard and rigid. Justin worked his way over to the other nipple giving it similar treatment before alternating back and forth, sucking at each nipple.

"Nice." moaned Noella. "you're very enthusiastic."

"Enthusiastic he his." agreed Julia as she took a break from pleasuring is now very rigid pole. "Would you like to share this beautiful cock?" she asked Noella as she ran her hand up and down its full length.

"Yes. I think I would." she said as she freed herself from Justin's avid suckling to kneel down next Julia, who took one last suck of Justin's cock before leaning over to give a firm and passionate kiss on Noella's lips. Their tongues dancing together, Noella enjoying the shear physical pleasure of a passionate connection with another woman.

Releasing herself from her kiss with Julia, she grasped Justin's good size cock and twirled its tip with her tongue.

"You're a fucking tease aren't you Noella?" he accused her.

"I can be." she said sweetly, as she took the head in her lips, slowly rising and falling over the tip.

"For fuck sake Noella!"

"Don't you like it Justin?"

"Of course I fucking like it! Can you suck it please!!!!!"

"You want me to suck all of your dick?"

"Please suck it!" he pleaded.

Holding her lips tantalisingly above his cock for a couple of seconds, which seemed like an eternity to Justin, she slid the whole his cock into her mouth.

"Oh fuck!" he cried.

She slowly withdrew her mouth before again diving over the whole cock.

"Christ!" yelled Justin. " You are fucking awesome!"

She again drew her mouth up the length of his cock.

"Thank you." she replied

"For God sake don't stop!"

Obediently she began to work his cock diligently in swift up and down movements. Whilst Noella continued to send Justin into wild euphoria, Julia had slipped her panties off and was now leaning over Justin and sliding her bustier down to reveal her shapely bosom.

'I love your tits." he announced as he hungrily gnawed on her nipples.

"Someones a hungry boy." she observed.

"That's because you are hot and magnificent."

"I'm glad you think so. I have no panties on. Will touch me?"

"You know I will." he replied, straining to respond to Julia, as Noella continued to arouse his cock to its maximum rigidity, which distracted him majorly.

He reached between Julia's legs finding her moist sex and slid his finger along her lips before finding her clit, which he gently rubbed with his pointer finger.

"Fuck!" It was Julia's turn to swear. He then dipped his finger into her wetness, which elicited another "fuck" from Julia. Noting that she was the only one who was not being pleasured, Noella relinquished Justin's cock from her mouth, much to his dismay and stood to remove her panties.

The moaning Julia leaned back a little and took over from Noella by gently stroking the hard pole with her hand whilst now enjoying the stimulation of two of Justin's fingers in her pussy. Noella joined Julia kneeling on the couch, offering her full breast for Justin's eager consumption and he responded by searching out her womanhood

"Oh yes.!" she sighed as he skilfully caressed her clit.

"Shit Justin. That's good!"

I never believed I would ever do something like. Is it wrong? It certainly feels incredible!

Justin was now stimulating both women while Julia ensured he maintained a fantastic erection with her masterful hand work. For a couple of minutes they continued their mutual arousal before Julia stood and walked around behind Noella.

"Suck his cock." she instructed. Noella moved to kneel along the length of the couch, prior to delicately sliding Justin's pole back into her mouth. Now standing behind Noella, Julia gently place her hands on Noella's buttocks to gently position them a little outwards. She then knelt on the floor to allow her to slide her tongue between Noella's thigh. She dipped her tongue into Noella's wet honey pot, sliding her tongue in as deep as she could manage. The reaction was instantaneous.

"Oh fuck." Noella moaned.

So that's what a woman feels like?

Julia used her hands to spread Noella's legs a little, giving her better access to Noella's clit, which she began working expertly with her tongue, as she slipped her forefinger between the moist lips.

Oh my God!

Noella let Justin's rod slip from her lips as she became distracted by Julia's artful work.

"I think you should sit on his cock." advised Julia as she paused briefly.

Noella hesitated for a moment.

Foreplay is one thing.......screwing a friend's man.....

Julia sensed her hesitation.

"Go on Noella. Justin is a wonderful lover."

"You don't mind?"

"I'm happy to share."

Still not a hundred percent convinced, she moved along the couch on her knees until she was in a position to swing one leg over Justin's thighs so that she was poised tantalisingly over his erect pole. Justin took the opportunity to reacquaint himself with her fulsome breasts as he titillated her nipples with his darting tongue. Out of the corner of her eye, she noticed that Julia had again rested one of her red heels on the lounge and appeared to have a long dildo in her hand and had started to pleasure herself with the long rubber dick.

Noella reached back between her legs and grasped the thick rod and slid it along the mouth of dripping sex.

"Are teasing me again?" He asked as the urge to be inside her soared.

"Remember you're a big man."

She worked his cock inside.

"Shit Justin."

Inch by inch she took him within her until he was firmly embedded inside her.

Nice cock!

She squeezed him with her muscles before gently moving upwards, her body filling with pleasure.

"Fuck me Noella. Fuck me!"

"Yes!" she cried as she pushed down hard on the rod.

"Fuck!" he wailed as Noella firmly worked his cock with strong assertive movements

"Ooh!" she moaned as she gave him a number of strokes, before stopping dead on a upward stroke, the tip of his rod just resting between her soaked lips.

"Holy fuck Noella!"

She paused for a few seconds before sliding easily down the pole, her movements now long and languid. Swivelling her hips, she the rode the cock like a greasy pole, the seeds of orgasm tingling her skin.

"Shit!" she cried. "I think you better have a go." she told Julia who was busily manipulating the large dildo across the lips of her pussy and clitoris.

"I'm ready." she said as she held up the dildo which was glistening with her juices. As she came across to Justin, she reached down the side of the couch and retrieved a large black dildo.

"You might like to use this."

"Thank you, but I want him back." Noella confirmed.

Julia handed the dildo to Noella as she vacated Justin's cock, which also glistened with Noella's wetness.

"I'll keep him hard."

Standing with her back to Justin, Julia placed one foot on the couch and planted the other foot firmly on the floor as she hovered over the big dig. Slowly she eased herself on, gasping a little, as Justin's size filled her. She took him in one easy motion, then leant back and twisted her head so that her lips locked with his. Justin planted his hands on her breasts ahead of grasping her nipples between his fore finger and thumb, which he then stretched gently, making them fully erect.

Slowly she lifted herself up and down, caressing the pole with pussy. Gently building a rhythm.

Noella lay back on the lounge and enjoyed rubbing herself with the black shaft before squeezing it inside her. She gently pleasured herself, keeping herself on the edge of orgasm.

Julia's motion began to quicken, her breathing deepening and face contorting as she built to her climax. Her thighs slapped against Justin's who met each stroke with a thrust.

"Yeeessssssssssssss!" she screamed as she was overcome with pleasure, her body shaking in ecstasy.

After a few seconds she composed herself a little and lifted herself from Justin's pleasure machine. Justin also stood. Noella paused from her personal entertainment and rolled over so that she was bending over the couch.

"Fuck me here." she demanded.

Cock in hand Justing stepped toward her and took position behind her.

"Wait a minute." commanded Julia. "I want to be involved in this fun." She lay back on the couch and slid across in front of Noella and lifted her feet by her ankles so that her Brazilianed pussy was fully presented to Noella.

"Lick me honey."

Tentatively Noella dipped her tongue towards Julia's mound whilst Justin manoeuvred his hard rod into her pussy. She gasped as it reached its full depth.

"Oh Justin." She sighed before searching out Julia's clit with her tongue. With passion she licked and sucked Julia's pussy, concentrating hard to maintain rhythm as Justin pounded away from behind.

OMG! I'm licking her pussy!.......................She tastes amazing!

Soon she couldn't maintain contact with Julia's mound, as Justin enthusiastically maintained his pumping rhythm. Taking the dildo Julia had left on the couch she and entered Julia's pussy with the long rod. She now easily maintained an in out rhythm with the rubber rod to match Justin's pumping of her pussy.

Julia moaned as the plastic dick heightened her pleasure, orgasm swirling through her body.

Justin had firm hold of Noella's buttocks as he made long hard strokes causing Noella to fall over the edge of orgasm, causing ecstasy to surge over her body.

"Fuck me!" she cried as her orgasm swept her away.

"Ooooooh!" Julia moaned as she hit another crescendo.

"Yeeessssssssssssss!' Justin yelled as he he withdrew his cock from Noella's moistness. He took a step to the side so that he was standing over Julia.

"Aagghhh!!!" he cried as his cum streamed in a long spurt over Julia's luscious tits.

"Oh baby!" she cried before she leant up to suck the last bit of fluid from his cock.

They all collapsed on the sofa their lungs heaving to recover oxygen after their physical and orgasmic experience.

"I thought they only blew on tits in porn movies. I didn't think anybody actually did it." observed Noella.

"Justin thinks he's a porn actor." laughed Julia as she massaged his cum into her breasts.

"I could be!" chuckled Justin.

"I find it good for my skin." she said facetiously as she dipped one her fingers into the sticky liquid before gently sucking it.

"Would you excuse me while I clean myself a little." she asked as she stood and delivered a firm kiss on Justin's lips, before disappearing into a downstairs bathroom.

Justin leaned over to Noella and gently kissed her lips.

"You are an incredible lady Noella." he confided.

"Thank you. You are wonderful too." she said, still feeling self-conscious about just having made love to a friend and her lover.

"You two seem to have a great relationship."

"The best! She is an amazing woman and we have a wonderful time together."

"What lies is telling you about me?" asked Julia as she returned to the room.

"He's only say wonderful things about you."

"That's lucky." giggled Julia. "Would you like a drink?"

"No thank you. I think it's a good time for me to leave."

"You don't want seconds?" asked Julia.