Dressing Continues and Gets Hotter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Next thing I know is that Sherry has taken my hand and together with hers we are now both rubbing on his cock. So here I am, a man that likes women, convincingly dressed as a woman, in a hotel room with another man who thinks I am a woman and now I'm rubbing his cock, and I'm excited. I also realize that I need to continue to block Wayne's sneak attack upon my upper legs and panties, so I have one hand doing the traditional block while my other is stroking him.

Sherry has released my hand without me paying much attention. I continue to play with Wayne's cock through his pants, squeezing and sliding my hand up and down the length of his manhood. Sherry though has unbuckled his belt and is undoing his pants. Good ole Wayne has no objections, imagine that?

Sherry has gotten his pants undone and the zipper is pulled down. Wayne removed his hand from my leg only to pull me to him so that he can kiss me again. While he is kissing me, he lifts his ass off the couch and Sherry starts to pull his trousers and underwear down. At least with his hand in my hair it isn't trying to get into my panties, but now I have a bare, hard, dripping, hot cock in my hand. Sherry wraps her hand around mine and we are both tugging and pulling on Wayne's shaft.

Wayne releases me from his kiss only to kiss my girlfriend again. He now has a hand in Sherry's hair and uses his other to push his pants and boxers the rest of the way down his legs. After he accomplishes getting his lower half exposed, I feel his hand searching for my leg again. I'm not sure how I could tell but I was certain he was being more demanding with his hand. As I was still jacking him off as well as fending him off, I wasn't quick to pick up on Sherry's hand tugging my arm and shoulder downward. By the time I figured out it was her, she had moved to high on my shoulder and was forcing my shoulder downward.

As I was being led downward by my girl, it didn't dawn on me what she wanted me to do. I know, I know, not the brightest tool in the shed, but I had drunk a lot and was extremely new to this stuff. Eventually, it dawned on me and I thought to myself that I could kill two birds with one stone, so to speak.

I slid partially off the couch and onto the floor. From this position I could see that Wayne was trying to stick his tongue down Sherry's throat and was rubbing the outside of her panties with his fingertips. I could also see that he had a raging hard on which was about 7" long, circumcised and average thick. Sherry must have felt his fingers on her pussy because she broke the kiss suddenly and reached down and removed his hand. I was happy to see that but then she took one look at me holding his cock in my hand and I no longer knew what to think or how she was going to react.

My beautiful girlfriend could see the conflict in my eyes. She slipped off the couch and joined me on the floor. She then took my head and bent it towards Wayne's manhood. She tilted my head sideways and brought my lips to the side of his cock. Then she brought her own to the other side and we sort of kissed, except there was a rigid cock between us. We darted tongues back and forth as we wrapped our lips around Wayne's rod to touch each other. Then holding my head, she moved us up and down his shaft. Again, she removed most of the stigma for me by showing me we were sharing this moment.

I'm not sure how many times we moved up and down his shaft, but at some point when we reached the head of his dick, she pulled back and guided my mouth over his manhood. She pushed my head down until the crown of his cock was fully in my mouth. Wayne let out a long moan as Sherry then proceeded to pull my head further down his rod. Sherry not only was getting her wish to watch me give a blowjob, she was actually directing the action. As I was bobbing up and down, she was rubbing a hand up and down my back. Sherry then started kissing and whispering in my ear. She was telling me how to best suck his dick as well as how to control the action.

Sherry also was telling me how hot this was and how horny she was for me. She made sure that Wayne heard those last bits. Sherry was leaning over my back with her fantastic tits pressed into my corseted spine and shoulder while her hand was now stroking my ass over my miniskirt. When her hand dipped lower and began caressing my nylon covered legs I thought I would lose my mind. It was to get better though!

Sherry brought her hand to the lace top of my stockings and then onto my bare skin. Again, she didn't stop there but continue her journey upward until she was stroking my thong covered ass. When her hand slipped under the silky material of my panty and made contact with the plug still inserted in my tight bung hole, I couldn't help but moan loudly around the cock in my mouth. To think that I had all but forgot about that! This caught Wayne's attention and he noticed that Sherry had her hand up my skirt. Sherry started tapping and tugging on the plug in my ass. I can only assume that he thought that she was finger my "pussy", wouldn't he be surprised.

The action at my back door resulted in greater enthusiasm in my oral administrations. Wayne was now thrusting up to meet my downward head movements. Sherry kept lightly tugging and pushing on my anal invader. All my nerve endings were jumping. I was horny beyond belief, nervous on many planes not the least of being including getting caught as a crossdresser, excited and scared.

Suddenly Wayne grabbed my head as he lurched upwards. His cock swelled in my mouth and he began cumming in my mouth. He was grunting and breathing hard as he shot about 5-6 ropes of cum into my mouth. As he finished shooting and started to relax in my mouth, I felt Sherry's hand pull my head up and backwards. As Wayne's cock came out of my mouth, Sherry locked lips with me forcing my lips apart with her tongue. She stuck her tongue deep in my cum filled mouth and started swirling Wayne's batter around. After a bit she pulled back and told me that I couldn't be a greedy bitch and I need to share, then she proceeded to kiss me some more. Eventually she broke the kiss and we swallowed the remaining spunk in our mouths.

Sherry then took my head and guided my back to Wayne's crotch telling me that it was only polite for us to clean up any messes we may have caused. For the next couple of minutes we licked, kissed and tongued his cock and balls. We would also take the time to kiss. When we had him all cleaned up Sherry asked if we could use his bathroom to freshen up.

We both stood up straightening our skirts. Sherry used her tongue to garner a drop of Wayne's cum that was on my cheek before picking up her purse, grabbing me be the hand and dragging me towards the bathroom. She said something along the line of, "Come on you little slut, we need to freshen our makeup." When we got in the bathroom Sherry grabbed my hand and put it under her skirt directly on her panty covered mound. Her panties were dripping wet. She then told me that she wanted me right away, that we needed to get home quick so that I could fuck her good. She gave me a quick kiss, reapplied lipstick to both sets of our lips and then straightened out our hair as best as she could. She then took a couple of mints out of her purse and gave one to me while popping the other in her mouth saying that we couldn't have cock-breath!

Giggling as we stepped out of the bathroom, we both stopped when we saw Wayne now sitting on the edge of the bed stroking his manhood trying to get it back to life. Again Sherry took the initiative and said to him, "Sorry sweetie but I need to take my girl back home for some lovin. You aren't ready for us."

Wayne responded that he indeed was. To which my gal said, "You couldn't handle us, you don't know what you would be getting into. Besides that, this has been hard on Cindy and I will need her to deeply probe to get to the bottom of her feelings." I almost laughed out loud at all the double meanings being tossed around. I knew that Sherry was teasing me with them.

Wayne wasn't very happy but Sherry calmed him down by taking my hand and having us strut over to him. She told Wayne that she would give him our number and wrote a phone number on a piece of paper next to the bed. She then told me that we should give Wayne and little Wayne a kiss goodnight. She pushed my head towards Wayne's and I bent to kiss his lips. Sherry meanwhile gave little Wayne a kiss before straightening up and replacing my lips with hers on Wayne's mouth. She broke the kiss just long enough to tell me to finish with my goodnight kisses so we could go. I planted a wet sloppy kiss on his manhood including slipping him a little tongue action. Having said our goodnights we sauntered out the door.

12