Dressing Room Punishment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Caroline pointed at me. "Now, apologize to Steph and Ms. Jensen for your bad behavior, and tell us how excited you are about your punishment. Action!"

I pouted and assumed my falsetto, trying to emulate the large girlish eyes, lashes fluttering, in an attempt to garner sympathy.

"Steph and Ms. Jensen? I'm sorry for how I behaved before. The dresses are just too pretty to look at and my little boy brain got overwhelmed. Isn't this dress just the cutest?" I shifted from side to side, holding the dress up as it floated around me. I tried to avoid my own eyes, horrified at how foolish I would look to myself.

"I like that much more. You did have a very little boy brain, and a very little boy cock. Why don't you put that cock into a really nice pair of panties, Jessica? Wouldn't it feel so much better to have a nice girl clit?" Caroline prompted me to start dressing.

"Yes, Miss Caroline, I would love to have a sweet girl clit under a bright pink pair of panties," I smiled sweetly as I pulled off my jeans and shirt. I felt Caroline gripping my bottom as I bent over, squeezing firmly.

"Cute bubble butt, babe. You in a thong, twerking; I bet lots of girls would love to see that," Caroline continued laughing, "but we have a sweet pair of slightly more innocent, girlish panties for you. Step into them."

She held the panties against my feet and I stepped into them, daintily standing as she pulled them up to my waist. She patted the front of my panties, shifting my erection so it stood straight up, the head of my cock barely peeping out of the waistband. They were white high-waisted panties, exposing my thighs entirely, sharply arching up just under my belly button. Ruffles flared out along the edges, and the lacy design allowed any one to see the outline of what remained of my manhood. I could feel the back barely covering my ass.

Caroline motioned again, and quickly slid thigh high stockings up my legs; sheer white with small pink bows adorning the top. She made a nod with her head toward the bench.

"Put on the bra, sweetie."

I grabbed the frilly accessory. It was a bra made for little girls, probably; virginal white, with very small cups. I slid it over my arms, clasping it in the back, while Caroline finished adjusting the tights on my legs. She ran her hands along my legs, finishing by framing my cock between her hands.

"Your lingerie is so soft, darling, don't you love it? Having a pretty girl's legs, your manhood tucked away in these pretty panties, safe from the scary world out there?"

Caroline leaned in, her cleavage running along my body as she reached up to cup my new breasts. "You're safe from the big bad boys being naughty; you don't have to be like them, do you?" She urged me on, nodding gently and looking up at me sweetly.

I nodded back, overwhelmed by her body on the soft silk, trying to keep breathing softly as I grew more aroused. Caroline noticed disapprovingly.

"Put a finger in your mouth sweetie." When I hesitated, she guided my arm up to my mouth, unfurling my hand and pressing my index finger to my lips, forcing me to kiss it. Caroline drew closer, speaking quietly into my ear as she slowly rubbed her hips over my lap.

"Open, sweetie. You can do it. Give it a sexy little suck -- us good girls get to act a little bit naughty sometimes." She pulled back, still straddling me, and demonstrated what she wanted. Caroline quickly reached inside my panties to run her hand along my cock, and slowly brought it out and up to her mouth, sucking on her index finger while she looked directly at me, slowly pouting and emphasizing her tits.

"Your turn."

I slowly obeyed, and Caroline watched hungrily as I tried to mimic her, trying to feel like my tits were pressing out, like my doe eyes could widen to show my submissiveness, like I could pout like a girl already on her knees with a bouncing cock at her lips. Caroline smiled and grabbed my hand as I tried to pull it out, keeping my index finger inside my mouth.

"Moan babe. Tell me how good it feels." With this she started grinding again on my cock, the panties providing the smoothest surface for her to ride on. I gave a meek moan.

"Louder," Caroline demanded.

I gave a high-pitched moan, my best impersonation of an ultra-feminized sissy, trying to please Caroline.

She giggled and immediately stopped moving on top of me. Just in an instant, the way she was trying to seduce me, the girl I couldn't resist, had broken any connection. I gasped as the feeling of girlishness went away.

"Oh, don't worry darling!" Caroline shifted off of me, holding my cock for balance.

"But your little fantasy had to pause -- you need to be an innocent little girl before your slutty years."

I tried to regain my breath, sitting up, my chest heaving, when my sight was immediately filled by pink and white. Caroline had thrown a petticoat over my head.

"Shimmy that little ass a bit, babe, and put that in place. Don't worry, it's a tiny one, made for young girls -- we want to make sure that the bottom of your pantied ass really pops out."

I obeyed; she was right. The petticoat went out practically horizontal like a tutu.

"Let's compete the outfit, give you some modesty -- well, a little bit at least."

Caroline helped me into the dress. I stood still as she pulled it along me, guiding my arms into the ruffled armlets. The dress wrapped tightly around me, pulling in my stomach, and I felt as Caroline pulled the ribbons at the back, tightening my figure into an hourglass shape.

I watched myself -- at the sweet, sexy girl dressed like a Barbie sex toy -- in the mirror. I felt my knees grow weak and my cock grow somehow larger at the vision of adorable femininity, at the pure girlishness of the little princess. Caroline replaced the leash with the choker of pastel flowers, and pulled a bonnet around my head like a little tiara, wrapping it securely around my neck.

"Pose a bit babe, hold your skirt out."

I followed her directions, tilting my head and smiling sweetly, all while I pulled the already tiny skirt out. The small hint of panties turned into a full view of the bulge throbbing, and Caroline smiled as she came back with makeup.

"We'll make sure that's taken care of in a moment dear, just a little lipstick and blush to make you look extra pretty and sweet."

She barely had put on lipstick when someone knocked on the door. I froze immediately, and Caroline quickly brushed the rouge on my cheeks, and looked critically at my face.

"Well, your makeup isn't great, but that hot ass and outfit will make up for it, hopefully. Remember what we practiced? Be a sweet little girl."

I looked at her, confused, when the door opened. Steph came through the door, followed by Ms. Jenson.

I could barely move my eyes. Both women were dressed in identical ruffled black lingerie with pink frills around the edges. It was clearly picked to humiliate me: both bras, in pink cursive, were adorned with 'suck my titties, baby'. The fabric was sheer, and you could seen the women's nipples poke through, stretching the letters out, and surrounded by loose ruffles. The older women's larger breasts hung down, barely constrained. I couldn't even look at Ms. Jensen's face for more than a second: her anger, on seeing me dolled up in the frilliest and girliest of attire, turned into a cruel sense of satisfaction. I had got what I deserved. As I followed their curves down, jutting out from their ruffled panties were two large plastic cocks -- one pink, one black -- strapped around their hips and asses. I could barely breath. Black stockings and garters emphasized their long legs, ending in tall black heels. Both of them towered over me, and I tried to look everywhere but the women's thick cocks hanging between their legs.

Caroline stepped closer. "She's been practicing her apology for awhile now, ladies, and I think she's really found the obedient little girl she's always wanted to --"

Ms. Jensen interrupted her. "I want to hear it from our sweet little darling, here."

I stepped forward uncertainly, holding the edges of my skirt and curtsying gently, and still looking at their feet.

"Ms. Jensen, Steph? I'm sorry for how I behaved earlier, and I want to make it right. I'll be an obedient, sweet little girl from now on."

Steph circled me, examining her new play toy, running her eyes up from my pink heels, along the innocent sheer white tights to the hem of the too-short dress, frilled out and showing the bottoms of the ruffled white panties, and up past the tight bow around my chest to my deep new cleavage. She paused to fix the bonnet on my head, shifting it slightly from the back. She pulled lightly at the pink bow around my neck, and stepped back, seemingly satisfied.

"Well, she does seem like she's changed." Steph turned, addressing me directly.

"Of course, little girl, we can't just take Caroline's word for it. You understand, right?"

She tickled under my chin, and I nodded up and down slightly.

Ms. Jensen sat down on the platform, her feet on the floor, and motioned me toward her. She stroked her cock with one hand as I walked over, wagging it in the air like it was more excited the closer I got.

"Why don't you lay your head down on my lap?" She asked, moving the dick out of the way slightly. I obeyed, shifting my dress slightly as I laid on my back, my head resting on her thigh. Her cock rested against my cheek, and Ms. Jensen looked down at me mockingly. She adjusted her bra, pulling out one of her breasts and pulling my head up, smiling.

"See, baby, sometimes my big girl titties get ignored by my husband." She forced her nipple into my mouth, and I started sucking on it, knowing exactly this is what I needed to do. I felt my legs, hanging off the edge of the platform, being spread apart by Steph. Ms. Jensen cradled my head against her breasts, holding me securely. I squirmed helpless against her breast, as the girls continued to adjust me into a more convenient position. I heard Steph's voice speak up.

"And my boyfriend won't let me use a cock on him -- so you're going to fill that need for me. A sweet little obedient girl -- you might look the part, but we know you're a dirty slut -- that cute little cock is straining in those panties quite a lot!" Steph rubbed the front of my panties and I moaned, my mouth still filled.

I started rocking my hips back and forth against her hand when she pulled away, leaving me thrusting up and down into thin air, my petticoats noisily rustling as I kept moving, desperate for relief. Steph replaced her hand with her strap-on, pressing it up just under my cock. I could feel it, thick and hard, just a piece of ruffled silk separating it from my virgin girlhood. I didn't let my anxiety stop me, and I moaned as Steph pushed it harder against me, angling it so I could slide myself up and down from its tip to her waist. Ms. Jensen kept looking at me, and I met her eyes, victorious at the sight of the helpless feminized sissy sucking on her tits, ready to take more inside her.

"Girls, I think our little sissy is ready for something a bit bigger than my tit inside her. I don't know how long she can last with this level of excitement."

Caroline came closer, kneeling next to me and slipping one hand under the neckline of my dress and under my tight bra.

"It's not about how long she lasts, Ms. Jensen; it's about how long it takes her to learn her lesson." Caroline reached under my waist and started to ease off my panties. I tried to resist slightly, wiggling my hips weakly and groaning around the breast still forcing its way into my mouth.

"Sweetie, don't worry, I know you love the girly ruffles on your cock, but I'm only pulling your panties down to your ankles -- if anything, you're more of a sissy when you wear panties this way."

The girls lifted my legs into the air, spreading them as much as the panties would allow. I felt my dress fall away, exposing my bare bottom and the pink ribbon decorating my balls and cock. Ms. Jensen finally released my head and I gasped for air as she pulled her tit away.

"Please, I'm sorry, I'm not sure if I can take-!" Ms. Jensen roughly rotated my head in her lap, forcing it to the side, where her large cock was just waiting for my bright red lips. The head immediately slid inside my mouth and I reacted instantly, trying to pull back. Ms. Jensen was ready for my reaction, carefully holding my head to ensure I kept my lips sweetly pouted around the head of strap-on, squeezing my cheeks together just like a girl giving her boyfriend an eager blowjob.

"We're filling that dirty mouth with something you'll like much more, baby," Mrs. Jensen informed my sternly, still tightly gripping my face and slowly shifting her hips, bouncing the cock around inside my mouth.

"That's quite a big lollipop you've given our new toy to suck on, Ms. Jensen! We're just filling our little girl up with cock, aren't we?" Caroline laughed, directing the dick further inside and helping Ms. Jensen feed it to me. "Her lipstick is all over the cock and your tit already."

Steph looked over.

"Already a slut and hasn't even been fucked properly yet, ladies. These young girls need manners, don't they?"

"Well, stop rubbing your shaft up against her pussy and use it like a man then," Caroline replied. "I can tell our sissy is impatient to become a real girl, aren't you?" She crooned at my, her fingers flicking my busy lips.

I looked at her, scared, trying to cope with the few inches of thick cock that Ms. Jensen was thrusting into my mouth.

"Aren't you? Show me how excited you are," Caroline demanded, her eyes impatient.

I started nodding my head as much as I could without letting my cock pacifier out of my mouth. I moaned around it, trying to indicate how obedient I would be, and I widened my eyes and Caroline helped more of the cock into my mouth.

"Sissy, really show me. Beg for it." As she prompted me, Caroline returned a hand to my cock, gripping it tightly with my dress, and rubbing up and down along the petticoat. I felt the fabric along my cock and moaned in real pleasure. I felt my throat relax and started sucking more eagerly, my ass now in the air as the tip of Steph's cock toyed with the opening to my pussy. Ms. Jensen felt my increased involvement and eased up her motions, allowing me to take control of how much cock I had in my mouth.

And I had more than before. I saw my pink dress over my dick, my silk covered-tits, the frilliness of the fabric and smoothness of my stockings. I shifted slightly, putting my hand on the base of the cock over Caroline's -- our bright pink nail polish matching one another's -- and I led as I pushed more of the strap-on into my mouth, falling into a regular motion, just like the sissies in pornographic videos did.

I gasped, only pausing momentarily as Steph's lubed-up cock finally penetrated my ass, flipping my dress up, and lowering me onto a cock on my other end.

Fuck -- I couldn't stop myself -- I started focusing more on the cock inside my mouth, sucking it more frantically as Steph took her time, easing herself into me. Within moments of feeling Steph penetrate my tight pantied little ass, wiggling around in the air like a excited slut, the dress flying around my hips, I arched my back and felt my cock start to pulse.

"Our little girl is going to cum!" Steph squealed, lifting my legs up high above her shoulders, arching my back over. As I felt Ms. Jensen's cock hit the back of my throat, I couldn't even stop it, knowing I was stuffed with the girls' cocks so fully while dressed up in the frilliest of outfits. My cock started spurting out of the panties. Caroline kept a firm hand on it, directing the girl cum all onto Ms. Jensen's perky tits. She leaned forward, trying to keep the cum on herself as it started to slide down her tits to her nipples. I watched, pushed so far up on my back that my cock was practically above me, as Caroline did her best, slowly milking my cock onto Ms. Jensen's chest. I felt my own breathing slow down, and my muffled moaning quieted around the tip of the strap-on still in between my lips.

Steph lowered my legs, lying me down back on the bench, and the three women smiled at me.

"Well, hopefully baby here learned a little lesson about treating others well," Steph giggled.

"Not yet," Ms. Jensen responded, "she's got to do clean up for us ladies, I think."

She leaned over me, my head still resting on her lap, and pulling the cock out, she adjusted her tits so they hung over me. I watched as a string of cum gathered on her nipple, and slowly started to hang down, as Ms. Jensen leaned further in. I squirmed slightly, and the mess of petticoats and frills rustled softly around me.

"Remember baby? Suck my titties."


12