Drew's Trouble with Cats and Roaches Pt. 08

Story Info
Drews troubles with Cats doubles with Traitors in the Pride.
8k words
4.79
6.2k
10
2

Part 8 of the 26 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DrewScott
DrewScott
350 Followers

To all,

Due to the interest in this series, here is part 7. This chapter is about the choices we make in life.

Any aliens, real or imagined in this story are purely a construct of my twisted and warped mind. My attempts to enter a realm (writing), that has always eluded me, has been exciting. I hope you enjoy my continued tale of Drew Jr.

Part 8

Drew was saddened and worried for the future of humankind. Drew had deeper thoughts in quick succession, 'Humanity had come so far. When aliens arrived, the color of human skin became a non-issue. Racism as it had been, died out. Human tribalism had become one tribe, human. But that tribal defense had only shifted to the hatred of aliens, no matter how benign they were.'

Drew looked at the Alpha, and lifted his chin bearing his throat. The Alpha stared and cocked his head. He moved his muzzle over Drew in a show of dominance, but Drew knew it was respect. Respect between species. The Alpha then lightly shoved Drew's head and Drew knew it was time to leave.

Drew stood, and looked at the weasel Dick crying and bleeding into the grass. "It's time for me to leave, I wish I could have done this myself, but your games have cost too much to too many already."

"You are a fucking liar. You said we would be free if we made it...we are free." Ostram yelled.

"I said, if you touched the tower. You have not touched the tower." Responded Drew as he walked off around the edge of the glade gathering younglings as he went.

Ostram looked at the large Alpha standing on the raised foundation of the tower. He then realized it looked like a raised dais of a king. Ostram looked around him, he was a powerful man, but here in the glade surrounded by timber wolves it meant nothing. Here he knew he was insignificant. Around him, slowly creeping out of the edge of moon shadows he saw the pack. Loyal to the Alpha standing on the dais.

Drew signaled younglings that it was time to leave and let nature take its course. Alexander was gathering the stragglers from the other side of the glade. There were some that wanted to watch the deaths. Drew knew he was going to have to spend more time with those selected few.

As they walked back down the trail for home, they heard the screams. The screams of un-honorable men that had cost one of the Pride her life.

Honor and respect for life would have to be reinforced. Patience and forgiveness...well at least to a point, would need to be retaught. Vengeance and bloodlust had no place in this earth-bound family they called the Pride.

***

Honor and respect. There was a lot to think about on the way back to the Pride sanctuary. It was a good 10-mile hike through rough terrain to make it back to the main lodge.

The younglings had immediately sprinted ahead, probably to be away from the 'grown-ups'. He had sent the security detail back via the sleds so the watch dog satellites would not pick up shuttle movement.

Tiffany and Thing One had stayed at the border of the sanctuary, so it was just Alexander and him walking and picking trails as they descended the mountain.

After the excitement and sadness of the previous week, Drew was glad for quiet time to reflect and contemplate what he had just done. What he had just done, was potentially start a war with the Northern Alliance.

Rich playboy billionaires would be replaced but killing one of their own bureaucrats brought their little game too close to home. Not that he actually killed anyone, but that nuance of law would be immediately forgotten if the social media got hold of their story. Too many politicians, providing secret direction to nameless bureaucrats to carry out orders that 'did not exist'. All in the name of power. It would be very frightening to that dubious chain of government, to know that they could be made to answer for their deeds.

How was he to teach this to the younglings? How was he to keep them understanding, that overall humanity was good. It was just a few evil humans that repeated this same un-honorable pathway, again and again throughout human history.

"Lord?" Alexander questioned him.

"Yes Alexander. I was wondering when you were going to start asking questions. What may I do for you?" responded Lord Drew.

"I have been trying to formulate a series of questions, but I am not sure where to start?" questioned Alexander.

"How do you eat an elephant?" Drew asked.

Alexander grinned. It was one of those odd human sayings that was always a powerful lesson. It drove the younglings crazy and just sounded plain stupid when you first heard it. As Alexander had grown, the lessons had finally taken hold, patience, and perseverance.

"One small bite at a time," responded Alexander.

"So, start with any question, and see where it leads," responded Drew.

"I understand why you chose the pathway to death for those with no honor," stated Alexander.

'Hmmm' thought Drew, 'I have been right to keep elevating Alexander'

"How do I teach the other younglings about honor, but the different honor of humans? And how do I try and explain how the lack of honor is not a lack of honor to humans? How do I explain the making of money and creation of personal power, above all else, is acceptable in human society?" asked Alexander.

"Humans have been trying to understand that themselves since we became sentient. There is no true answer. Humans are incredibly adaptive. We have found our way into most ecospheres, societies, and cultures. We adapt. But with that comes loss. We can lose our identity. We seek balance, even though that balance may come with terrible consequence," Drew paused.

He stopped walking and found a rock to sit on and looked down the valley to watch the dawning of the morning sun.

Alexander stood still watching him. Drew turned his head and viewed the hopeful future of the Pride.

"We do it by talking, teaching, discussion and deeper talks of what honor actually is," Drew paused again, "the more we talk, the more they talk. The better chance we have in teaching the younglings."

***

Tiffany and Meme were waiting on Drew when he arrived back at his suite. They stripped him and dragged him into the shower. All three barely fit, but they were enjoying the close comfort of the warm water and the gentle touches as they scrubbed his body. The toweling off had some of the same sensual effect.

Drew tried to walk towards his private sleep pit but was pulled back.

"I am sorry my Lord, but as you say, business before pleasure. There is group pleasure time set aside after dinner and you need to save your seed for others that have been waiting on cubs," stated Meme.

They were smiling, but Drew could feel tension from both his queens.

"What is wrong? Why tease and play when I can feel something is wrong?" Drew questioned.

Tiffany and Meme looked at each other. Finally, Tiffany shrugged and took a step back allowing Meme to lead. "Let us go into your side room Lord and talk. Yes, something is not right in the Pride."

Drew was confused but after throwing on some light clothes he entered the small conference room. Instead of congregating at one end of the table, his queens faced him across the middle.

"OK, this is getting to be more than just a little discussion. Please do not hold anything back," Drew quietly demanded.

Tiffany spoke first, "We promise not to 'sugar coat it' as you are fond of saying," she paused briefly, "your decision to let the wolves kill the offending humans, has had a surprising negative reaction among some of the warriors. They feel the Pride has lost its honor."

"These would not happen to be the same warriors that have not participated in our breeding nights? The ones that bent a knee, follow orders, but have little love of humanity?" Drew questioned.

Both queens were taken aback because Lord Drew had never brought up the issue before.

"Yes, my lord, but there may be more now," responded Meme, "But there is more that we have not discussed. During our time fleeing from the Roach hoard, we encountered the other Pride."

"Yes, I remember our discussion regarding the ensuing demands," Drew commented.

"After we rejected their demands to become part of their pride, we found out there were a few females that would have preferred to leave with them. If we had not already been on our way back, we would have allowed the transfer. We thought things had settled back down, but this episode has proven me wrong," ended Meme.

"Proven US wrong my lord. I asked Meme not to bring this up when we reunited. We both thought this was over and done with after all the celebration and reuniting. I thought it best to ignore the complainers. I am so sorry I was wrong lord," Tiffany finished with her head hung low looking at the tabletop.

"So, what do we do from here? Will talking to them as a group help?" Drew asked.

"We should do nothing for now. We will see if it settles back down. Tonight, will be a good indication on who is not comfortable with you as Lord Protector. If they do not show up to play or breed, we will have the count and names of the most affected." Meme noted.

"No retribution, is that understood? Just like I ordered with Tiffany. Free choice is what I want. It means freedom of will to me. Freedom from suppression. I plan on keeping it that way. At least as long as I am Lord Drew."

"Yes, my lord, your orders shall be obeyed," answered Meme.

***

Dinner was a festive affair, but the battle lines had been drawn. Several of the warriors had switched duties with active sentry and security officers so they did not have to be at the dinner and later breeding celebrations.

So, at least 5 of the warriors wanted out. Tiffany and Meme had warned him that there would be more, depending on the amount of time it took to bring this to a head. One sadness was that one of the new apparent converts was Beta, the one that charged into harm's way to support Kay at the rescue of the Younglings.

He kept up appearances by greeting the Pride members and checking on them during dinner. Eddie had brought his very pregnant mate to dinner. Meme was surprised because she was late, past her delivery date.

After the third course, her eyes became wide and they quietly got up and moved toward medical.

"Oysters" Tiffany said and shook her head.

"Huh?" queried Drew.

"You males, do you ever pay attention to anything other than a willing female?" commented Tiffany, dripping with sarcasm.

Drew was clueless of what he was missing. He looked to the smirking but quiet Meme.

"Can you please tell me what she is talking about?' asked Drew.

Meme looked at Tiffany, who just shrugged.

"It seems that there is now a belief amongst the female members of the pride that eating oysters will bring on labor," commented Meme.

"I believe it is truth. After I was said to WADDLE and called HUGE, I came to the kitchen after our meeting and ate a dozen oysters. Labor began an hour later," ended Tiffany.

"Well, in human culture, Oysters are supposed to get woman in the mood to mate," commented Drew.

"The females of the Pride never seem to have a problem with that lord. We are either very 'in the mood' or not at all. You have never had problem keeping up either," Tiffany ended with a flick of her ear causing the multiple rigs to make their unique sound. Meme followed suit and soon others in the dining room did the same.

This seemed to be the signal to adjourn to the play area. Drew took his accustomed corner with Tiffany and Meme on each side. As was their custom, no 'work" was discussed once they were in the 'room of relaxation'. Drews best translation.

Tiffany drifted away noting her need to keep track of the younglings and their continuous 'shenanigans'. Meme was next, saying she wanted to check on Eddie and his mate during the birthing.

As each of them left one of the younger Pride females would saunter over and ask permission to join the Lord. He would always agree, and soon he was devested of his clothes. Thing Two came over, still partially covered in healing nanite med skin. One of the younger females began to get up and allow the older female her place by the lord's side.

Thing Two waived her back down. She moved the tray and cups of the Lords special breeding brew to the side. She removed a few pillows from behind him and then curled up behind him acting like a huge warm pillow.

Drew laid back and could feel the undulating muscles under the fur of this tawny warrior. She nuzzled his neck and began her light chuff, purring that resonated through his whole body.

"I might not be well enough to mate with you, but I can enjoy the experience through watching and feeling you." Thing Two 'whispered' in his mind. Drew looked across the lowered padded area and saw Thing One do a cat version of a smile as she gently removed the clothes of Elsa.

Drew always found Elsa so erotic. So close to the cats in musculature, but her beautiful porcelain skin and large breasts with very prominent and seemingly sensitive light pink nipples. The strap-on harness with the bright pink dildo sat behind Elsa waiting its turn.

The strap-on was a new addition to the play area. Introduced by Elsa, at first it was considered scandalous. That was until several of the Pride members were on the receiving end of Elsa's attention. Now several of the pride members had them and it was becoming a norm.

After much nuzzling and human style kissing, the youngest of the two selected for mating was becoming antsy. Thing Two reached over and grabbed the lords breeding brew and brought it to his mouth.

"Drink deep my lord, I think you may need it to get through tonight."

Drew grabbed the cup and was curious about the comment. 'This was not his 'first rodeo,' as he liked to phrase, 'so why would she put it that way?' Drew thought.

Drew drank deep and settled back on his beautiful warrior pillow. The young female cuddled to his right was very agitated and becoming more aggressive. Both Drew and Two chuckled about the smells and thoughts coming off the newly minted female. She was not a 'virgin' in human terms. She had partaken in the new sex toy use with the other females, both receiving and giving.

She finally just got up apologizing, straddling Drew's hips facing away. She reached down between her legs, and thrust herself down, fully embedding his cock in her shaved pussy. Drew moaned and was kissed by Two. Both Drew and Two reached forward and started to play with the root of her tail, stroking her mane and caress her hips. It did not take long before her pussy was gripping his cock and pulsating in orgasm. The second young female to the left of him began to caress his balls and nuzzle him from the other side.

With the nearness of Two, the feelings emanating from both the young females, his cock being stroked, he came deep inside his young lover. He pulled her down and laid her on her side and straddled her leg, so he could continue to cum deeper and deeper.

He finally pulled out with a sad moan from the young female and laid back against Two. Two played with his hair and played with his bare, hairless human ear. The second female dove down and began to suck and lick his softened cock. She was enjoying tasting both his and the others females' essence.

Drew finally had to lift her head, "Softly little one, your beautiful tongue is rough, and my cocks head gets sensitive after I cum."

"I am sorry my lord," she said with fear in her voice.

"You have done nothing wrong. It's just learning what lovers need before, during and after. That is all," Drew softly commented and then pulled her back under his arm to cuddle.

It was not long before he was erect again with the young female lightly stroking his full length. He could feel that she was more submissive than the first female and wanted to be taken.

The pit was now covered in naked furred flesh, moaning, and undulating through orgasm and pure enjoyment. There was one exception, one white hairless female with flowing golden hair. Elsa had Thing One on her knees and was fucking her with abandon from behind.

He grabbed the young female and moved her around until the hands of One intertwined with hands of the young lover he was about to take. He slid behind the beautiful rump of the young female. He ran his fingers through her lower lips to make sure she was ready. She was more than ready.

Drew lined up his cock and rubbed the head over and around the lower lips to get the head wet. He looked down and saw One looking into the eyes of the younger female. He looked up and met the eyes of Elsa as she fucked One with the large pink cock.

Drew plunged forward burying all of him in one solid strong movement. The younger one arched her back and came immediately, clenching her fingers with One. This act seemed to trigger One and she came on the fake cock of Elsa.

Drew kept pumping, and the look of lust in Else's eyes triggered Drew as he pumped and pumped, spurt after spurt of cum deep in the younger female. She rolled to her side breathing hard, still holding the hands of One. One pulled off Elsa and curled around the younger female to cuddle.

Drew was drawn to Elsa and walked on his knees to face her. His cock remained hard and touched her stomach. But her wet silicone phallus did the same to him. The lust filled moment was momentarily taken by jest.

They both looked down between them as she grabbed his cock and lovingly stroked it. He reached behind her trying to find the clips to disengage the harness.

"You sure you do not want to try being on the receiving end for once?" she asked while smiling.

"No thank you. I am ok with giving instead of receiving," Drew responded. She reached with her other hand, and the harness fell away from her hips, to the pillows on the floor.

She reached forward slowly and placed her hand behind his head and pulled him into a kiss. The kiss deepened for both. Her one hand would not leave his cock but the other began to explore his shoulder and arm. His were wrapped around her and fully gripped her ass.

They did not notice, but the other females, quietly and slowly, pulled away from the two lovers. They knew this moment was long overdue, for both Lord Drew and Elsa.

Drew spun her around and lowered her to the adjacent pillows. He grasped her hair and pulled her head back so he could trail kisses around her neck.

He lightly kissed her ear and whispered, "Do you want my cock? Do you?"

She just moaned, 'Oh god yes, fuck me, just fuck me."

Drew continued to kiss his way down her body. He moved between her legs. he moved closer, so his cock laid on her sex. He bent down and gave each nipple a kiss and then he began to massage and kiss each breast in sequence.

He returned to each nipple and began to suck and lightly nibble.

"Harder," she begged, "suck then, bite them harder. I love it a bit rough."

He used his teeth to lightly graze each nipple and he twisted and pinched the one that was not in his lips.

She had her first orgasm and arched her back and screamed. "Oh God, yes, yes, FUCK YES!"

Her orgasm did not seem to slow her down. She tried to wiggle from his arms, but he held her fast.

"I want to taste you. Don't you want me to have a taste of you?" he asked with a smile. She smacked his chest and pushed him away.

"Later, later, I want you inside me," as she wiggled free and spun to be on her knees.

Drew was stunned for a second. Here she was on her knees, her beautiful ass facing him. He paused to admire the muscular globes of her ass, leading down to sculpted legs of a runner. Even her feet were cute, with polish on each nail.

Else became impatient and began to wiggle her ass as an enticement.

Thing One, now cuddled with Thing Two and his first younger lover called out to him. "There will be time to admire her later my lord, give what she wants. It's painful to watch you tease." That brought laughter from all the pride females in attendance.

DrewScott
DrewScott
350 Followers