Drinking the Nurse's Piss

Story Info
A nurse lets me drink his piss on his smoke break.
1.3k words
4.69
10.9k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd been taking a friend to routine treatments at the hospital for a few weeks, several times a week. I'd sit in a small waiting room outside a relaxed department for a few hours, reading a book or my phone. I'm easily distracted, so every time someone walked past the waiting room, I glanced up at them. That's how I saw The Nurse.

I saw him a few days in a row, always wearing black scrubs on his short, chubby frame. He had short blonde hair and a mustache. Late twenties, early thirties, almost ten years younger than me. Tattoos tracking down his arms.

We made eye contact the first day, and every visit after. I had dirty thoughts but kept them to myself, usually throwing fuel on the fire by scrolling through my porn Twitter (my screen safely out of view from passersby). I'd discreetly tug my erection into a less-obvious position, giving it a few much-needed squeezes in the process.

I wondered if he was ever on a way to a piss break, daydreaming about following him a sneaking a peek. Letting that fantasy unfold until I was on my knees drinking his piss.

We'd been making eyes for about a week, but I never made a move because he was always on the job. One day it was too much and I downloaded a few apps on the off-chance that he was also using one. We'd been making eye contact for about a week, but I never made a move because he was always on the job.

Success!

His profile picture included his face and enough of his recognizable black scrubs. I sent him a quick, appreciative message, emphasizing that I wanted to respect the fact that he was at work and looked forward to hearing from him when he was free.

It took almost an hour before I heard back from him. At that point, I was trying to hide an obvious pre-cum stain. We exchanged a few flirtatious pleasantries, but he jumped to a very quick point:

i've got a short break soon. wanna help me get the most out of it by swallowing my piss while I smoke?

Which is, yes, the hottest thing anyone has ever texted me. I'd forgotten about the code in my profile that flagged my interest in watersports.

He told me where to meet him, and then told me that I'd have to follow him to a good, discrete place. That place turned out to be one of the many, many construction sites on the hospital's campus. He was just lighting his cigarette when I came out to the smoking area. He smiled and started walking away as soon as he saw me. We didn't say anything, I just followed him down around the building. I could smell his cigarette as we walked, our pace calm, nothing about what we were doing suggested anything about what we were going to do.

That was until he ducked through an opening in a chain-link fence. No one was around, but the combination of hospital and construction site made the feeling that I was not supposed to be there almost overwhelming. I would tell you that I had doubts, but I didn't.

"A few of us cut through here to get to the parking lot. No one's around this time of day. I don't think they've touched this site in months." He took a drag on his cigarette. Fuck, he was hot. We found a corner of the site with poured concrete walls and a floor, well lit by the afternoon sun by also completely isolated from seemingly everything.

"You're really cute," he said. "Sorry I don't have time for much, but I've been fantasizing about doing this at work a lot lately. I've had a hard time keeping my dick down since you messaged me." He hooked his thumbs into his waistband and pushed them down. His cock and balls sprang out, bouncing before they settled. "Also I've been holding this piss for like an hour--"

I dropped to my knees, thankful for the clean-looking concrete floor. His cock was fat and stubby, nestled in a thick blonde bush. His huge balls pushed his cock up and outward, supported by the waistband of his scrubs. His cock throbbed and I leaned in, swallowing it in one go, his fat balls pushing against my chin.

"God damn," he said, and took another drag. He put a firm hand into my head to hold me in place. My cock was leaking precum and throbbed when he grabbed me, his fingers lacing through my curly hair.

He started pissing quickly. Either he really had to go, or this was not his first time pissing in someone's mouth. It was salty and clear and hot, hot in the way you can usually only feel when you're inside of another person.

I had to swallow quickly. It turned me on to know that I couldn't spill a drop, that if his piss splashed into my clothes, I'd have to go back into the hospital like that. Luckily this wasn't my first time, and I gulped it down as quickly as he could fill my mouth. He wasn't lying when he said how badly he needed to piss. His cigarette had burned most of the way, and I was swallowing mouthfuls of piss that showed no signs of slowing.

His cock was thickening, making it harder to swallow.

Finally he let out something between a grunt and a sigh and his piss flow began full taper off. I wanted to keep him in my mouth forever. By the time his stream stopped, his cock was completely hard in my mouth. Still fat and stubby, but thick enough to make my jaw ache.

"I bet you could make me cum real quick."

I wrapped my hand around the thick base of his cock and started to suck. My mouth was still wet with his piss and I wanted to taste his cum too.

He pulled his phone from his pocket. "Mind if I take a few pictures? This is so fucking hot. Just for me."

My dick was so hard. I made eye contact, nodded, and said "mm-hm" as best as I could with his huge dickhead in my mouth. His cock was rock solid. It really couldn't take him long to cum. I squeezed the base of his dick hard and started blowing him, sliding my hand up and down as his cock pumped into my mouth.

He ran a hand under his scrubs, over his stomach and up to his nipple. His plump belly was covered in thick hair, and my forehead bounced into it as I swallowed his cock. I could hear him snapping pictures on his phone, followed by a grunt and suddenly my mouth was full of cum. I took the next shot in my mouth but I wanted to feel it on my face, too, so I pulled his cock out of my mouth for the first time and let his cum streak across my nose before swallowing him again.

His hand fell onto my head again, gripping my curls, holding my head in place as he fucked the last waves of his orgasm into my mouth. "Fuck," he said, drawing it out, loud enough to echo off of the concrete.

He pulled his dick out of my mouth and pulled my head back. I looked up directly into his camera as he snapped a picture of the facial he just game me. His cum was white and thick across my nose and cheek.

Then he said "I gotta get back to work." He let his cock flop back beneath the waistband of his scrubs, still visible and plump behind the black fabric. I stood up and he kissed me and started walking back the way we came. I wanted to follow him, to not be left behind back here, but I had more urgent needs. I scraped the cum from my face with my hand and then licked it clean, pulling out my desperate erection. I needed to cum before I could do anything else.