Drinks and Masseur

Story Info
Ann best friend Alka finds a masseur and a toyboy.
1.2k words
3.79
4.5k
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a usual evening at Crystal Club with my friend Alka, and we were watching stand-up comedy in a separate room. A few people were involved in the show and they were former comedians; accomplished, with enough followers on YouTube. They were cheering them even on bad jokes, losing subscribers on bad jokes wasn't an ideal option for them. So, they were clapping at nonsensical jokes. Apart from a few jokes the rest of them were gibberish. The newcomers in the world of stand-up comedy had a rough start. So, we went out and ordered fresh lime soda.

While sipping a young boy of 19-year-old Sam approached Alka. It didn't flabbergast her but it did to me. He was an amateur hairstylist and wanted to cut her hair. Alka knew him for some time and obliged to it. He did some hairstyling for Alka previously. It initially shocked me, but as he revealed his expertise, it did calm me down.

He knew trendy stuff and also worked on short hair and curls. He was aware of the Juda and Indian styles. The talk was smooth but realistic application was still around the corner. We finished the fresh lime soda and hopped in Alka's car.

He spoke about his family and friends. Well, he seemed to be from a good family, and like typical Indian parents he was in an incessant argument with them. The two castes prevail (A doctor or an Engineer). They wanted their child to choose from the two professions, but Sam had some different ideas.

We opened the gates of Alka's house and as usual, no one was there. Aunt and Uncle were out of town and only three of us were meandering around the big house. She opened the fridge and grabbed a bottle of wine; the cork was already opened. She opened the wine and poured it into our glasses. While sipping the wine she opened the bedroom door and changed to something skimpy. It was a very short skirt and looked cute on the meaty hips and slender limbs. The brown flowy skirt and the u-neck tops almost blended with her skin color. She was looking naked without private parts on display.

She sat on the chair and the barber at 19 was quite a professional, maybe the thick thighs and shapely legs did not deter him. He gave her a short-layered hairstyle and used a broomstick to clear the fallen hair.

Once the cleaning was done; a foot massage was started. I was startled by the foot massage. Having access to the feet of rich women in their late 30s was an achievement. But hang on! the tremendous massage was relaxing me as well. The Psychosomatic Interactions were taking place within me. He made her turn around and kept a pillow underneath.

While turning he got a glimpse of the black underwear and also the full-grown buttocks. He washed his hands and applied lotion on them. Then he started circling on the foot. I would have died laughing had it been done on my foot. But it was soothing, to say the least. The heels were massaged as well, as well as the fingers.

She was in anterior position after his whisper, and once again exposing her undies. The view was clearer and he could see her great rear and sexy thighs.

He was engrossed in massage and used the karate style to massage the side of the foot. Then the ankle and phalanx were rubbed. He was a therapist at work. I've heard about masseur and acupressure, but this was live and I could watch it; with good exposure underneath the skirt. Mobilizing the finger joints also took place by stretching and pressing them.

She then got up and removed the brown skirt to lie on the back. I was feeling for the 19-year-old boy and his urging youth. He quietly removed the bra straps and started back massage. However, she could hide the small boobs. She was in two-piece clothes, well! More than naked. He massaged the spine and the shoulder blades. The deep tissue massage continued, and I was feeling dizzy watching her. This was indeed a sensual massage.

He was a strong lad and every press was intense. He was using his forearms on the shoulder blades. It was indeed relaxing.

After the heavy massage, she came forward kissed him on the lips, and said "You should come to my bedroom and do some sexy massage."

She was braless with black underwear and both were going to fuck all night.

The graphic details of what happened last night came to light in the morning. After he was gone, she told me everything.

In the room, he held me tight and kissed me quite passionately. The soberness was gone and he groped my boobs. Perhaps the wine was taking a toll.

"Your breasts and nipples are wonderful." He said with a grin on his face.

He sucked the nipples one by one and my hands were near his cock. I pressed his cock & balls and in no time the erection happened. It would be an interesting night with the 19-year-old.

The hard-on I felt on my hand was incredible, the tingling sensation as he touched my big bottom was unbelievable. The meeting of two naughty parts was phenomenal. He kept rubbing on my covered pussy with wrapped-up dick; it was erect and touching my pussy.

I removed his underwear and a few drops of albumin fell on my hands. I played with his hard cock and pressed his balls. He moaned "Possibly."

I began caressing his dick and fondled his balls. I licked the side of his hard dick like a lollipop. He gasped and I took the entire dick in my mouth. The to-and-fro began and I sucked on his cock, deepening each time I took his cock in my mouth.

Sam was captivated as he looked at me enthralled.

A woman in her late 30s is giving a 19-year-old boy a blowjob of his life.

"Mmmmmm. This is awesome, Sam?" "I moaned and loved it."

His penis started lubricating and I began to rub his balls. I made a hard grip on his tight penis and started sucking it vigorously.

After a good suck, he was hard enough for a penetration. His hands were on my sparse pussy caressing it. He wanted to fuck me, well! I was there eagerly waiting for his cock to be penetrated.

The lust on his face was unbelievable. He was attracted by my sparse pussy and big curvy buttocks. He held my boobs and squeezed them and groped me.

We fell into the bed kissing and cuddling each other. I moaned and requested a huge hard dick inside me. I led this young guy inside my moist pussy, and he was hard like a rock.

The young lad clutched my bare big ass and rammed his dick inside me. Each thrust was ecstatic and I felt like climaxing, there were enough thrusts. Plenty of cum was shot deep inside my pussy after I climaxed. Every last drop of his cum went inside me.

This is what happened that night inside my room. I gave a card from my toyboy Sam to my friend Ann and said goodbye.