Drip-Fed Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FanFunatic
FanFunatic
423 Followers

Aclysia sighed in relief when her awakener looked around. Healing flesh or mending bones was the easy part, intricate designs like eyes, nerves and sinews were harder to fix. It spoke to the slime's own natural healing factor that it could be restored with that little outside help, a normal human would have damaged sight in that eye until a higher levelled Priest took a look at it.

"I would still love a fire," Reysha grumbled, less insistent this time. The fact that they could even hear her was odd, the water should have been overpowering her voice. For some reason, the water seemed to grow quiet, however. Almost like the roaring had just been an environmental factor to make it harder for more verbally reliant parties to communicate. "Is it just me or is it getting warmer?" the tiger girl added.

No, it wasn't just her, Apexus nodded and Aclysia agreed as well that the room was slowly heating up. Eventually, the pool around the waterrise began to exude the gentle mist of warmth.

Golden letters crawled over the surface of the upwards falling torrent, spelling out a short message. 'Brave adventurers, congratulations for weathering this journey. The barrier around the geyser has been lifted and these waters shall carry you back to the surface. I recommend taking a bath in the pool first though, it will heal you from the wounds you may have sustained. Also, don't forget the loot.'

The front of each marble pillar began to retreat into the ground, revealing pedestals with items on them inside. Reysha should have been all over that, hoping for clothes, but instead she stared at the magic core that was now laying on the ground without purpose. "Are you going to eat that?" she asked.

Apexus was considering it, but the tiger girl did look interested, the slime had no actual use aside from being interested in the taste and since she did deliver the finishing blow it would only be fair if she got it. When extending it towards her with a tentacle, the slime expected her to stuff it into her bag, however, not try to fit the whole thing into her mouth.

Reysha had no idea what drove her to that, but once her initial worry about freezing had been cleared the good old hunger had made an immediate return and that core did look oddly attractive. Her teeth sunk into the oddly liquid object, half slurping and half chewing it as she forced it into her mouth. It tasted bland, with only a hint of both salty and sweetness, but the inlaid magic set her nerves on fire.

"Hrrrrrr," she purred once she was done, shudders covering her body, the tip of her tail waving periodically in a motion of almost ecstatic happiness. Apexus saw nothing wrong with that, it felt a similar way after a good meal, Aclysia raised an eyebrow and the topic though.

"Reysha, you are behaving very oddly," the metal fairy stated. "Beyond the odd state we met you at."

"I just... haaaaaah, I feel soooo aliiiiveeeee!?" she stretched her words, laughed and then walked off before the sanest person in the party could continue talking to her. Simply not noticing that her fellow party member was genuinely worried, the mad cat was concentrated on the rush of life she was on right now. She felt the desire boiling in her blood again, but this time it was more intense, focused. Self-pleasuring was not the answer to this urge.

Aclysia decided to not chase after her and press the conversation. If the tiger didn't want to talk about this now and with the metal fairy knowing very little about whether or not something bad was actually going on (all that happened so far were horniness, hunger and a streak of savage murders). Instead, she and Apexus went to enjoy the warm water. Even with the eye restored, the slime still had its wings to fix.

Reysha went from one podium to the next and was pleasantly pleased with many of the findings. First was a one-piece suit of an odd material, something between leather and rubber. It was of a midnight blue material, only decorated by a couple of slings at the belt area; it covered every inch of skin except hands, feet, everything above the collarbone and her back.

Putting it on was a bit odd. It slid effortlessly over her form, stretching and becoming tighter where she needed it to. There were no cords or anything to close the thing at the back, instead there was V-shaped cut-out, beginning where her spine and hips met and ending at its broadest point at her shoulders. It was secure and if she wanted she could peel it off, but the lack of protection of her back was an odd design decision.

After a moment, Reysha decided that it made perfect sense, though. She was a Rogue and a good Rogue was never caught off-guard, so why would she need a protected back? Either way, she was glad she had some clothes again. 'Although just being naked in the wild has charm to it,' she thought, she felt more drawn towards the weeks she had spent in the forest than she felt back to civilization right now.

The second item was a simple stiletto. There was no enchantment to it, a simple, well-forged steel weapon. For a beginner, such a weapon was already of great worth, especially if it drove off the need to buy a new one.

The last item the tiger girl had usage for was a belt. Although it was of a dark, heavy leather and the buckle looked like it was supposed to secure chainmail, she could use this at least temporarily as a way to better secure her bag and the stiletto. Sometime in the future she would get a proper Assassins belt with poisons and throwing weapons, at least that was her plan.

The remainders were a mana potion in a glass flask, a little jar of some strong-smelling liquid and a decorative necklace with the symbol of Hashahin, a black disk with a mask carved into it in silver, dangling from it. Doubtlessly, useful for Priests or Mages, but Reysha felt nothing upon putting the thing on. It therefore wandered into the bag along with the other things.

"So, seems like we need to get back in here," Reysha commented once she was disrobed and inside the water, holding onto the edge to not sink too deep. It was just a small bruise she still suffered from, but there was no need to carry it outside either way. "Since we didn't find that part of your body, Aclysia."

"That will not be necessary," the metal fairy assured in a deeply relaxed tone. Wings and limbs sprawled out, she was gliding over the water's surface. Raising one of her arms, she pointed at the waterrise and Reysha squinted her eyes.

Apexus had already spotted it, an oddity within the endless stream, a sphere that refused to move, without any anchorage or logical way to keep it in place. It was hard to spot through the shifting surface, but without a boss keeping them from having a look, the black and white mass was easily spotted.

They had found what they wanted.

Reysha stashed all of her unused equipment inside the adventurer's bag. It was odd to see a large spear simply disappear into a piece of velvet the size of a grapefruit, but Apexus got used to such shenanigans rather quickly. Once exposed to magic, the question of 'how does that work?' got rather old very quickly. Those who didn't share that opinion and kept asking usually became mages.

All Apexus knew was that they had to step into the waterrise to get the chunk of Aclysia-metal. The rather important question was if they had to reclear the entire dungeon if they failed to grab the thing in the upstream. That would have been annoying.

"Let us go," Aclysia didn't share that hesitation, flying right into the water. As it was her quest he was fulfilling here, the slime simply followed right after on regrown spider legs. Reysha did a backflip in and they were all claimed by the stream.

It pulled them along quite nicely. The direction was set, but the torrent wasn't wild in any way that would have sent them into a tumble. Through clear waters they were pulled, able to see easily. Apexus's worries turned out to be unnecessary. Once the metal fairy had entered the waterrise, the magic that kept the black and white orb anchored disappeared, the sphere suddenly becoming subject to the same draft as they did.

The world went dark for a moment, as they were swept through the ceiling of the boss room and rose past the labyrinthian structure of the dungeon hidden in the earth around them. Within less than five seconds, they could see light again. Then, they were expelled into the air.

The force of the water was strong enough to throw Apexus and Reysha just a bit above the surface of the pond, but they harmlessly fell back into the water. The heat from the healing fountain below had also reached this pond, so they weren't cold despite being drenched again. Its regenerative properties, however, stayed dungeon-bound. To prevent abuses, the waters lost their magic once it was removed from their place of origin.

Aclysia was much lighter than the duo, however, as was the sphere. Both of them were carried all the way to the top of the geyser, where they disappeared in the fine mist of spraying water. After making their way to land, the slime and the tiger girl waited with bated breath.

It was early in the day, some unimportant time between morning and noon. A very sober hour for something that had taken weeks to come to fruition. There was nothing, no glowing, no special effects, no nothing, just waiting.

For Aclysia, the situation was a bit different. 'So, what do you desire, my child?' her creator asked and her mind was shifted from reality into a small room. It was something between a famous actor's collection of old costumes and a library. Costumes and books covered the walls and floors in a sheet of paper and cloth. The world had no colour, just black and white. Only Aclysia's green eyes lent any difference to this.

That and the shining, golden mask of Hashahin, his face that never seemed to quite synchronize its lips movements to its voice. "Come now, state it freely, I want to hear."

"Is this question not redundant?" Aclysia wondered. "I am your creation, divine one."

"That you are, yet, I cannot know," Hashahin answered, amused. "You must understand that there are two beings of sapience us gods create. One is an extension of our will; the other are the races that inhibit our leaves. Independence is granted to the latter, not so the former."

The metal fairy understood quickly, "Then you made me the latter, creator?"

"Not exactly... I like to try and create a being in the middleground," the god sighed, "but there are things even we cannot do. Creating a being that is both tethered to my divine will and independent in their thoughts and fate always fails. At the start, you are indistinguishable from normal creations, until you come into contact with the independent. The mind that had only known my will learns individuality and splinters off the collective."

"I am deeply sorry to fail you, creator," Aclysia bowed, unsure what else to do. From what it sounded like, she was the latest iteration in a long series of experiments.

"Don't be, I do this not expecting things to change," Hashahin assured her, putting her mind at ease. "I like seeing you children grow into your own beings. It is a bit more intimate than simply flinging entire races into a world, to leave them to their own devices..." The gods voice trailed off. "It makes me feel like a father again," he sounded hurt, like he had lost something that he could never regain. He shook his head and then opened his arms wide, his body that of a muscular man, albeit without any sexual traits. "Now answer me, finally, what do you desire?"

"I... I desire to be able to help my awakener," Aclysia stated, shifting uncomfortably. Would her divine creator be as understanding as her... friends? It was odd to think of them that way, but that word seemed accurate. More for Reysha than Apexus, the slime was something slightly different, but still. The metal fairy fluttered her wings. "And I want to understand and be able to fulfil the urges of mortal recreation."

Hashahin snickered, "Ah, the same story. With freedom comes the pursuit of two things, always, pleasure and purpose."

"Purpose I have, but pleasure I can neither grant nor feel," Aclysia touched her chest. "I yearn to act on these feelings I have in something bodily... Want not to be envious of those who can. Is this wrong, creator?"

The black was slowly drained from the scene, leaving only a landscape of white with two orbs of green and a golden mask. "It is only a sin to indulge in greed." She blinked, then she was back.

Apexus and Reysha were stacking small pebbles in a tower. It had been several minutes now and the slime was getting worried, but if it knew one thing about magic it was that it knew nothing about magic and absolutely shouldn't interfere. The patience was eventually rewarded with the well-known voice, the first voice it had ever heard, calling out to them.

"I am back!"

The duo immediately turned to check what their companion looked like now. The answer was, the exact same as before. White, backwards kempt hair, a black dress, gloves and stockings that doubles as shoes. The only directly discernible difference was that she was much bigger, going from the size of a hand to being as tall as the tiger girls forearm (including the hand).

"Huh," Reysha blinked, "somehow expected you to grow a second pair of arms or something of that magnitude."

"I must disappoint," Aclysia stated, slowly descending and then landing in front of Apexus. There was a lot more of her to look at now, so the slime was already happy. The two-coloured moth wings folded behind her back like a cape once the metal fairy was on her feet. "But my creator listened to my plea."

Her dress suddenly broke into a myriad of tiny particles that tumbled through the air like specs of dust, disappearing after less than a second.

Although blushing slightly, Aclysia was too anticipating of what was to come to wait for them to reach a more worthwhile place for their first time. The warm summer air brushed over her naked body, the new layer of skin that was now part of her physique feeling a sensitive tinge.

She had a pear-shaped figure, a comparatively small chest and waist followed by nicely curving hips. Bottom-heavy, that was another way to put it, although it wasn't unbalanced overall. Indeed, her breasts were smaller than Reysha's by about one order of magnitude, but the pretty pink nipples that crowned them looked just as delicious as the dark ones on the brown tiger girl. Her milky white skin was completely smooth and hairless. Although the dress was gone, the gloves and stockings had stayed. Weirdly this wasn't obstructive in any way, simply sexy in a way different from raw nudity. There was not a speck of hair on her, aside from her head of course, the pink of her pussy lips between her legs standing out even more on her white curves, contrasted with her black limbs.

"I hope I am visually pleasing to you, Apexus," Aclysia said quietly, her eyes fixated on the floor. She wanted this and she felt confident enough to go through with it, but it was still the first time she was doing this. Realizing that she hadn't shown him everything yet, she turned around and spread her wings.

Her ass was truly a god's work. It was completely flawless, like someone had taken the quintessence of the female behind, drawn it again and again, then used that practice to shape marble. Except it only looked as firm as marble when it was still, the twirl Aclysia had to go through to show it to her awakener made the round mass jiggle a bit.

Apexus had no interest in careful probing to see if it was as soft as it hoped it to be. Instead, the slime did what it did best, suddenly chomping the metal fairy down in its entirety. Sure, it was harder than before, given that she was now about four times as large as before, but Apexus itself had gotten quite a bit larger over the months.

Still, Aclysia's head stuck out. "Oh, aw-ah-kennnnerrrr," as she had already realized with the wind blowing over her, her skin was way more sensitive than her normal exterior. However, what could a gust of wind compare to a warm, gelatinous mass suddenly spilling all around her? She was simultaneously massaged and molested at all sides. At some places it only tickled a bit, in most it created a weird feeling she didn't know before. It was something like physical happiness, a bliss that the mind alone could not create. 'Pleasure, lustful pleasure,' she realized what this was.

Immediately she felt thrice as happy for asking for this. Her wish to be able to please Apexus would have been a lot less selfless if she had known there was something like this involved. That pleasure didn't just come and go or maintained a level, instead it built and built. She was eager to find out to what.

The slime explored every nook and cranny of her body and spent the closest attention possible on her reactions. Quickly it mapped out where on the metal fairy produced the most pleasing sighs in response to its actions. A task made hard only by its concentration being sapped away by the softness of her curves.

A being made from metal shouldn't have had curves that were soft in all the right places like this, but it was divine metal so it had to make some bit of sense. Her body was radiating magic like others were warmth, a pleasant tingle within Apexus' mass. Her breasts were wonderous to swirl around, like small cushions, only the nipples atop, standing erect, were hard and whenever Apexus applied a bit of pressure to them, Aclysia let out a little gasp.

"This feels... very nice... awakener," she moaned, a sound the slime didn't even know it needed to hear before its ears received it. The nape of her neck, her inner thighs, her earlobes and even the tip of her knife-shaped ears, they were all areas Apexus could harass to harness more of that tempting music.

Her ass, however, was what Apexus enjoyed playing with the most. It wasn't just soft or firm, it was both at the same time, a mixture much greater than the sum of its parts. Even under the limited movements the slime could enact inside its own body, it kneaded it, enjoying how it bent in its shape only to return to the original, perfect roundness once left alone.

Apexus found a curious little bump, a tiny pink thing, hidden in the upper folds of her pussy lips. Not thinking of anything, it pressured that point. Its ears went ringing when the first ever stimulation of Aclysia's pussy gave her to the height of pleasure, the climax, and caused her to shout out.

Aclysia's world was filled with tiny sparks and bangs, the control over her own limbs greatly diminished. Against her will, her toes curled and her body was tense like a pulled bowstring. What had felt better and better and better as it went on was suddenly unloaded in an intense feeling of raw bliss.

As she calmed down, the metal fairy was suddenly convinced that nothing was wrong with Reysha after all. 'If I had known this, I would have brought myself to this height again and again as well,' she thought, air entering and leaving her lungs. It wasn't the only thing her body was exuding, however.

Between her legs, Apexus tasted something sweet. A nectar of the highest category, beyond even the finest meat it had devoured, only rivalled by the secretions of Reysha's lust and it came from the same place.

There was no holding back the slime now as its conscious mind bowed out in favour of the state it had been snapped out weeks ago. Its body went from an elliptic shape into a mass of writhing, translucent tentacles. Each of them was headed by engorged bundles of nerves, a level of sensitivity that made them completely unfit for combat but perfect for what was about to happen.

Aclysia felt herself being pulled from Apexus' body by these tentacles. They coiled around her arms and pulled, once she was in the air, they wrapped around her legs as well. It was a sacrifice of feeling her curves all inside it for the slime being able to see her now wet body in all its glory. Her chest was rising and falling heavy breaths, her mouth wide open and guiding the air sensually through it. Her green eyes, usually so awake and aware, were glassy, hazed over with this feeling that clouded the mind in the best way.

FanFunatic
FanFunatic
423 Followers