Drip-Fed Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dark colours suit you," Apexus said, looking at his beloved angel. Because her skin and hair were so pale, the deep-sea coloured robe created a nice contrast. The way her legs were partly revealed when she moved around, smooth and thick, white thighs emerging from the skirt, only reinforced the slime's opinion.

"Thank you, darling," the metal fairy smiled, her wings doing a happy little flutter. She posed a bit more than she needed to really feel the comfort, but stopped when she started to get daring. Something about showcasing herself like that, even for her loved ones, just made her feel embarrassed. 'I'll need something to cover my legs,' she thought. She was fine with showing them, but perhaps not in their complete nakedness. Panties were a must, but her divine garb had also come with gloves and stockings. The former were unnecessary thanks to the long sleeves, but the latter was an idea.

Reysha would have poked fun at that fact, but instead went to the second chest. 'Quicker the loot gets done, the quicker he fills me up... or do I mean feels me up? Ah, who cares, both are good!' she reached into the darkness and gripped the handle of something. When she saw what the chest contained, she whistled. "Now that's an interesting thing."

Both Apexus and Aclysia, who was already stripping out of the robe again, looked at what she was holding. It was a small axe, optimal to be wielded with one hand, with a crimson red head. It had a bearded shape, the blade elongating downwards and creating something like a hook. Where metal and wooden shaft met, the materials seemed to meld together in an impossible fashion, the red bleeding into the texture of the light brown wood.

"Dibs," Reysha said.

"Have you ever used an axe before?" Apexus asked.

"Nope," the tiger girl announced, giving the weapon a few testing swings. "I can learn though. Might as well, since I'm the only one in this group who even uses weapons." She grinned ear to ear, "I'm a multi-purpose tiger. Feast for the eyes, feast for the ears, and hoarder of weapons."

"I wasn't aware we have a kobold in our group," Aclysia drily remarked, while stuffing the robe into her adventurer's bag.

"You're going to have," Reysha grinned. "A kobold and a tiger. If ya give me long ears, I may even pass as a dark elf."

"You don't need even more ears," Apexus said, while he touched the axe for her. "Hmmm, doesn't seem to be enchanted."

"Prolly just high-grade material then," the redhead hummed. "It's very light, I can tell ya that much. Wouldn't be a good thing for normal fighters, but works for me." Since lighter equipment also meant that the force behind a swing was generally lesser, people that had the strength to wield them generally preferred heavier weapons. For someone who relied on her speed to deliver precision cuts, Reysha was fine with adding another light piece of equipment to her slowly growing arsenal. "Now I have daggers, throwing knives, a pickaxe and an actual axe."

"Correction, you have a dagger, a throwing knife and an axe," Aclysia reminded her of the bag incident.

"...yeah... yeah..." Reysha's ears deflated in shame. Apexus wrapped his arms around her in an appreciative cuddle. Within moments, the redhead purred and Aclysia took it upon herself to wander to the rightmost chest.

"The goddess of future and fortune smiles on us today," the metal fairy remarked, as she revealed the item. Fashioned from strips of snakeskin, the dark grey top was both flexible and decently protective. Reysha got to find that out by putting it on immediately and having it adjust to her form. "A replacement for a third of your armour," she pointed out.

"More fashionable too," the tiger girl purred, the leather stretching around her chest until it was a snug but not uncomfortable fit around her decently sized bosom. "Just need new pants and a new belt."

"And a new bag," Apexus added.

"...yeah..." Reysha mumbled and was right back in the slime's embrace, after she gave him the top for safekeeping. The slime had hoped for that outcome and started feeling her in all the ways the tiger girl desired. Heavy, the desire still hung in the air and it became more difficult to hold back.

Aclysia wrestled down her envy and concentrated on the task at hand. For all the cuddliness the two displayed, they were still paying attention to the loot. Quickly, the metal fairy approached the fourth chest. "And here we have... an eyepatch?" she wondered and looked at the black thing. It looked like what pirates were supposed to wear in stereotypical representation.

"You should try-aahhh- it oonnnn," Reysha suggested between gasps. The slime was only brushing over her skin, but even that was enough to get her panting. 'If only he activated his pheromones now...' she thought, lustfully shuddering from the fantasy alone.

Then she started laughing when Aclysia actually followed the suggestion. Amusement and horniness swirled inside the tiger girl, for the ultimate cocktail of Reysha's favourite emotions. "You said I should!" Aclysia pouted, a naked, moth-winged angel, with a red face and her right eye covered.

"Does it do anything?" Apexus asked.

"I cannot spot anything," the metal fairy reported and took it back off. She handed it to the slime for magic inspection.

"There is magic in it," Apexus said. They didn't know what, of course, Apexus could only read the presence and rough strength of the magic imbued in an item, not what that magic did. They would never find this out, but the eyepatch was enchanted to prevent people from getting seasick. With that remaining a mystery, Aclysia pocketed it for later selling.

Then there was the final chest. Reysha was still immobilized and Apexus had his hands full with Reysha, so Aclysia went to the altar and bowed over. At the sight of her perfect, round ass stretching, the remaining self-control became very thin. The sight of the item did fix this somewhat.

It was a pair of shoes made from a material that was polished like glass, but wasn't translucent and lined with soft fabric on the inside. Like the axe's blade, the pair was crimson red. "You require new shoes as well, correct?" Aclysia asked the flush-faced tiger girl, who only nodded. With the last bit of discipline, Reysha managed to sit down, while still being cuddled by Apexus, and put on the shoes.

She felt that little mental click that occurred when one equipped magical items that could be commanded by thought alone. Instinctively, she grasped what she could do and the sole of the shoes started to change shape in response to her desires. "That'll be useful," she hummed. Then she moaned, as one of the slime's hands travelled down her midriff. "Done with the loot, let's get to touching me -- more!"

Apexus so gladly indulged her. Once those shoes were put away as well, there was nothing holding him back anymore. All over her body, his hands glided, slowly driving the tiger girl absolutely crazy with the need for more. For all of the enjoyment he drew from touching her, the true intent remained to understand the humanoid physique optimally. Biting her lower lip, Aclysia watched and lightly touched herself.

Reysha's body served as a nice reminder for where things were supposed to be, albeit that she wasn't the perfect guide. The female physique, beautiful as it was to look at, was inferior to the male he wanted to emulate, when it came to physical prowess. The muscles he inspected were different in several key areas, due to being attached to a skeleton that had to take into account the burden of childbirth. The gap in his pelvis didn't need to be nearly as wide, his shoulders and chest could be broader because he didn't have to accommodate mammary glands.

These fundamental differences were bridged by magic, in their case, but there was no need to Apexus to carbon copy these disadvantages. None of them were flaws, the design compromises were ingeniously small given the gift of making life they were granted in return. The slime had decided to be a male and his body had followed suit at that time. There was no need not to walk that road to its end now.

Even if he ignored the sex-specific changes, inspecting Reysha closely served as a fantastic template for all of the things he was only vaguely aware about from the time he had eaten a human. The placement and connection between abs, the many different strings of muscle that were in the upper arm alone, what truly made a thigh, where sinews attached to ligaments and so much more.

The tiger girl kept panting, doing her best to lay still while she was being felt up with intense curiosity and a fair bit of perversion. For someone that did not wish to acquire breasts, the slime was squeezing hers more than the zero times he needed to. Behind her back, she felt Apexus' form change. The smooth and mostly flat surface of his chest became broader, broke up into segments that rose and fell, and developed that specific firm but soft feeling of relaxed muscle tissue.

After thirty minutes of that almost torturous inspection, Reysha finally heard the words, "I have the basics done," and hurriedly backed off. Although Aclysia had followed the transformation, it was only now that Reysha crawled away that both of them got the full view. In perfect unity and with feverish gazes, they gulped at the sight of the chimera slime. He rose to his feet to present the full view.

Apexus was taller than before, standing at about 1,90 metres, and had a balanced figure. Indulging too much in bulk would have impeded his flexibility and he remembered the time before he learned to condense his membrane. It had its advantages to be narrower, but being broader meant more room for muscle mass, and so he had struck a decent middle. A middle by the slime's personal standards, it should be said.

By regular human standards, he was noticeably above average both in terms of the impressiveness of his figure and the definition of his form. The former was shaped such that he would have been a natural favourite in a weightlifting contest. The latter, more aesthetically important, was something that caused both of the women to swoon.

With no body fat, hair or veins that could have tainted the display of his crafted body, the humanoid slime's figure was without any blemish. Light brown skin stretched smoothly and evenly over each muscle segment. Combined with the long dark hair framing his equally carefully crafted face, the once monstrous slime was now one of the most attractive beings in the infinity of the Omniverse. The addition of jaw muscles had only made him more handsome.

"Anything to fix?" Apexus asked, the deep voice he had possessed for so long now coming from a body that so perfectly fit it. The lips still didn't move, but that was a work in progress. When he didn't receive an answer, he raised one of his eyebrows. That many little muscles in his face definitely helped with that. "Aclysia, Reysha?"

The tiger girl remained silent, her mind drowning in a large amount of indecent phrases, none of which managed to dominate long enough to be spoken.

"U-uhm," Aclysia's reasonable faculties managed to spot a few bothersome differences. "You... should simulate nipples, I think... chest looks a bit barren without."

Apexus nodded and made the tiny change. The Skinwalker Hide coloured the circles and small protrusions that appeared a shade darker than the rest of the skin. Since it evolved with him, slowly as such things happened, such a small feature beyond the initial range of capabilities of the Growth was now easily implemented. "Anything else?"

"M-m-m-maybe add a bit of artificial bodyfat?" Aclysia kept stammering, her eyes gliding over his curving biceps. "You're a tad too defined right now, for my liking."

Adding a bit more slime between the muscles had the desired effect, the trenches between the different segments becoming less deep and giving Apexus a more natural look. Only the smoothness of his crotch showed that he wasn't just an exceedingly gorgeous male specimen of some fox humanoid.

"SPANK ME!" Reysha finally shouted the two words that made it to the forefront of her mind.

And the humanoid road entered its final stop.

___________________________________________

Humanoid Road Finale -- More. [Erotic Content]

Aclysia used what little presence of mind she still had to hastily pull a blanket out from her inventory and throwing it onto the stone. Reysha wouldn't even have needed that comfort to hastily turn on all fours and present her ass to her lover. Pussy and the inside of her thighs were already glistening with steadily flowing honey. Quickly emulating her, Aclysia kneeled down next to her. Her cunt was no less drooling, and the two fantastic bubble butts were both shoved in his direction. Pale white and caramel brown skin rub together as they squirmed.

"Fucking spank me, gorgeous!" Reysha pleaded, panting audibly between her words. Everything aligned and there was no holding back now, she wanted to feel everything she could. "Make my ass ripple!"

Apexus was somewhat hesitant. Not in getting behind them on the blanket, that was something he did in a core pulse, but in actually spanking her. He had no idea how strong he actually was now and to test it first on his girls felt like risky business. "You sure? I'm not sure how hard I can hit."

"It's been way too fucking long, yes!" Reysha near-shouted curving her spine to make her ass that bit more presentable. She had been together with the slime for over half a year now and in that entire time, the best spanking she had gotten she had given herself. A rather hollow imitation of the genuine feeling, which lay even further back than the start of their relationship. Reysha wasn't impressed enough by just any man she had a tumble with to play the bottom. When it came to Apexus, that question had been solved a while ago. "Spank me!"

"Start careful, if it pleases you, darling," Aclysia added, her tone sweet and submissive. The sexual tendrils were ready to extend from the slime's back at any moment, but for now he concentrated on the task at hand.

He put one hand on each of their asses, Aclysia to his left and Reysha to his right, and squeezed. Both women mumbled something under their breath at the touch. His hands had gotten larger and the grip was unsurprisingly firmer than before. Being able to sink that little bit deeper into their bouncy butts was already a fantastic feeling. Then he raised his hand of Reysha's, just a few centimetres, and brought it back down. That barely had any impact, so he tried again with a bit more distance.

Immediately, Apexus knew that this was something he would love to do again and again.

The sharp, clapping sound. The yelp of pain and pleasure by Reysha. The jiggle of her ass. The little reddening that came in response. All of it spoke to the dominant and sadistic sides of his character. "Harder," Reysha pleaded and Apexus eagerly gave her what she wanted. "Harder!" she pleaded after the third smack on her ass. "HARDER!" she screamed and a rush of delightful pain ran up her spine when he hit her for the fifth time. "Yessssss," she hissed, feeling the burning on her ass cheek. "That's it, more, please!"

The slime was all too happy to oblige her, alternating between spanking and groping her ass. Instinctive responses to the pain grew more intense, as the imprints of his hand became more numerous and her sensitivity rose. Soon, he had to just give her a little tap to get a little whimper out of her.

One the left side, Aclysia was getting the same treatment. Her fantastically fat ass bounced as Apexus hit her. She didn't beg for more, she just moaned with such delight that the humanoid slime couldn't hold back on doing it again and again. Reysha may have been the one demanding to be spanked initially, but the metal fairy was quickly getting hooked on the taste. A few love taps had been given by tentacles and Reysha before, but this was a whole different level. It made her submissive and masochistic sides sing with delight.

Appreciating the jiggle, Apexus spread the love to the previously untouched parts of their butts until Aclysia's ass was red and Reysha's a deeper shade of reddish brown. "Fucking hellroots, you enjoy this," the tiger girl giggled, starring at the metal fairy who was already drooling on the blanket. Leaning over, Reysha claimed the pink lips of her fellow slime-enthusiast. They moaned, gasped, whimpered and yelped into each other's mouth while more sharp slaps echoed in the boss room. "Goddess, a hard cock is all I want from life now."

"Darling... darling would csssss-" she took a sharp inhale when her ass was hit another time. The slime was toning it down now, wanting to hear what they were saying. Little taps were enough now anyway, with their backsides that sensitive. "certainly... b-benefit from a penis... it would make the disguise complete..."

Reysha giggled and Apexus tried his best to make a smile appear on his face that was not creepy and reflected the amusement he felt at that flimsy excuse. Along with amusement, Apexus felt curiosity. He had eaten enough dicks in his time to understand how to make one or, at least, make something very similar. Theoretically, he had all he needed.

While still giving their round, red butts the kneading they deserved, he concentrated some attention inwards. The liquid muscle was originally meant to connect to membrane anyway, so Apexus had an easy time constructing a simple, flaccid extension from his groin area. Then he manipulated the membrane around that muscle to mimic the spongey tissue usually found in reproductive organs and concentrated an above average amount of slime in it. That gave it the rigidity of an erect phallus. Finally, he fused one of his sexual tendrils to the thusly created member. The engorged tip of his penetration tentacles had been similar to that of a human in the first place, just without the foreskin.

All of that happened behind Reysha. The only warning she got for what was about to happen was a more and more excited look in Aclysia's eyes. Given their continued kiss and the butt worship, the tiger girl hadn't thought that anything unusual was going on. Then she felt this cock press into her pussy lips and penetrate her.

"YESSSSSSHHHHH!" she screamed, immediately orgasming when his hips pressed against her ultra-sensitive ass. "It's so hard... it's so hot... fuck, yes, yes, this is what I needed. I love your tentacles and I love your cock!"

"Want it to be bigger?" Apexus asked in a serious tone. "Longer? Shorter? Girthier?"

Reysha's pussy was still gushing from the orgasm, as she turned hear head and stared with lustful love at her man. "Stretch me out!" she shouted. Trembles ran through her, became proper spasms while the cock inside her became thicker and just big enough to be comfortable. "Yes... yes... yeshhh!"

"You're so tight," Apexus groaned, the tiger girl's folds writhing around and clinging to his expanding cock. Once he had reached what felt like the largest extent he could go without hurting her, he started to slowly move. Reysha's first orgasm rolled over into a second one in a matter of a few dozen thrusts. The sensitivity from a recent meal, her general anticipation, the aching state of her behind, the pheromones rising from Apexus, and this being the first doggy style she had in so long all contributed to her immense sensitivity.

Apexus appreciated all of what he felt and saw at that moment. The largely unmalleable shape of this improvised organ certainly lend itself to a different kind of feeling than his tentacles. Rather than simply penetrating her, he was properly stretching her out. Gripping the hard shaft tightly, her tensing pussy walls quivered around him with each renewed climax.

Having to use his hips to penetrate her was something he wasn't used to either, but it was a splendid exercise in muscle control. Even the initially inexperienced movements were enough to get Reysha screaming and once Apexus got the hang of the simple back and forth, he properly hammered her. Slamming against her backside, making the manhandled ass ripple and her whole body quiver, that was yet another thing the slime loved immediately. He acquired the tastes for humanoid copulation and he wanted more.