Drip-Fed Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There is faint light down this one!" Aclysia shouted and dove down.

Apexus and Reysha waited. Because she could hover, the metal fairy was the ideal scout in this situation. "Soooooo," the tiger girl looked her lover up and down and bit her lower lip in an exaggerated fashion. "You come here often, handsome?"

"Not if I can avoid it," Apexus responded, with a worried look at the spiked ceiling.

"Really? 'Cause I may have a whole lot more than three holes big enough to fuck if we stay here," she purred, the sweetness of the tone clashing heavily with the grotesqueness of the words.

Apexus glanced at her with one raised eyebrow. "Another thing I would like to avoid. I like your body as it is," he told her.

"Think of it though -- omni-penetration."

"That's disgusting."

Reysha laughed out loud and bowed over the hole, "I found the comfort limit of the slime monster, bubble butt!"

"That's good?" Aclysia's voice echoed from down the hole, highly confused. "Either way, it seems safe!"

"Good enough for me," Reysha said and got ready to jump. When Apexus grabbed her by the wrist, she looked at him with a raised eyebrow.

"I reconsidered the extra holes," he told her.

"Awww, so you DO want to be inside of me as much as you can," the redhead grinned madly and turned towards him. She wrapped her arms around his neck. "I do like guys with a bit less body temperature and a bit more mass, though," she said and then leaned up. They kissed.

When the tip of the spikes was about to tickle Apexus' head, they jumped down the hole together, landing in a pool of lukewarm water below. It was clear and Apexus was quick to start drinking from it to make up for lost fluids. The walls were of the cobalt blue typical for the lowest floor.

Between the ceiling and the surface of the water, there were a good three meters. The pool itself was another three metres deep. There was nothing to the square room aside from the holes in the ceiling and the walls.

"Wonder what would have been down the other holes," Reysha thought out loud, while holding onto Apexus. Having filled his stomach with an abundance of air, the slime was effectively a buoy. Since Reysha was only an adequate swimmer, she did like having something secure. Aclysia hovered above.

"We are not heading back up to check," the metal fairy said.

"But bubble buuuuutt," Reysha cried like a spoiled child. "There is food up there!"

"How would you even get up there?" Apexus wanted to know.

"You could carry me like the princess I am?"

"I can't fly up there. The hole is too narrow. Not that I could even start from here," Apexus moved his wings, more to stabilize his floating position than to demonstrate anything.

"Hey, Clysia, feel up for carrying me?"

"No," the metal fairy shook her head. "You're too heavy for me."

"Oy, I'm not fat, I just have thick bones!"

"You have a thick skull, that's for sure," Aclysia retorted and both of the swimming members of the group laughed. It was rare for the metal fairy to have such an immediate comeback delivered in such an earnestly exasperated tone. "You can pull yourself out over there," the metal fairy pointed at a number of stones along the wall that lead up to another hole in the ceiling.

Apexus and Reysha swam towards that wall, when the slime noticed another hole at the lower edge, far under the water. "...Would you protest the dive?" he asked.

"Why? Oh," the tiger girl asked, then spotted. "Well, if you go first and report that it's not so long that I'll almost drown, I'd oblige. I'm already wet."

"I will trust your intuition, darling," Aclysia said from above, even if she wasn't too keen on getting soaked. So far, she had managed to only get pretty moist.

"Wait here," the slime said and the dove under. Opening his mouth, he let most of the air escape, easing the sinking process. More climbing than swimming, he made his way through the tube. He emerged in a room with a circular pond in the middle. Quickly, he returned and reported, "There's a healing fountain."

"I would be in agreement to target that room first. Above is a simple continuation of the path," Aclysia reported and so the decision was made. Reysha went ahead of all of them, partly because she needed air the most and partly because none of them wanted to repeat the Drowned Altar disaster. After her, Aclysia, and then Apexus surfaced in the healing fountain room.

"10 silver that we get attacked by Myrm again," Reysha bet, while she started to strip.

"I bet against that," Apexus said, thinking the chances in his favour.

They had been inside the Long Way for over two weeks now. By now, they were pretty used to the constant chain of events that unfolded whenever they left a safe haven. Each segment of the dungeon was its own gauntlet and the deeper they went; the more deadly things became. At the current depth, it was fairly common to face boss monsters on their path. That was, aside from the Laghasts that always were a threat when they moved through the upper layer.

"Do you feel comfortable stripping?" Aclysia wondered, looking at the walls. They were of the smooth, dark blue that betrayed that it was a one-way window. Anyone or anything on the other side could spy on them and they would never know it.

"Who the Hellroots would be this far in to sit on the other side of a wall and jerk off?" Reysha asked.

"A fair contention," Aclysia nodded, somewhat hesitatingly. Logically speaking, the chances of another person even being able to survive inside the Long Way for long enough to go after such activities were unfathomably small. The food question alone made it downright impossible. After having convinced herself of that, Aclysia slipped out of her own wet clothes. They all put their adventurer bags far away from the water and spread out their clothes to dry.

Apexus inspected his with some worry. "Maybe I should continue without clothes," he said, checking the many holes they had by now. The robe he wore to cover his chest was easily folded down and got out of harm's way most of the time. While his pants were usually safe in a similar fashion, his recent strategy of pinning down Laghasts had caused their spiked to tear all sorts of holes into the fabric.

"Not like we'll run into anyone out here," Reysha shrugged, herself naked. "Save for Myrm."

"It is heavily advised that we keep our weapons close for at least thirty minutes," Aclysia said. As dangerous as the dungeon was, it was also pretty fair when it came to warning signals. If they didn't notice anything off relatively soon, this healing fountain would be as safe as most were.

"Thirty minutes... however long that is," Reysha said and dipped her toe into the water.

Apexus looked around the rest of the room and the two exits. One was in the ceiling, another hatch that would allow them to ascend to the upper level. Wherever they could, they avoided those paths. Moving over the upper level, they had found out, allowed them to backtrack to earlier segments, while the middle and lower one always progressed in some way. They had no idea in what direction they were progressing, but they didn't emerge at the same point twice.

Moving through the upper layer was only worth it in two cases: either the dungeon delver wanted to head back or they wanted to hasten towards the exit. Neither condition was true for the trio. They were content dealing with the ramping difficulty. Dealing with a dark labyrinth full of Laghast didn't strike their fancy. Especially since they hadn't scouted it out for long enough to confirm if there was more than them up there.

The other path was a simple corridor leading deeper down this floor. It seemed pretty standard, save for the continuous, deep blue smoothness of the walls.

"I need to plunder our rations," Apexus said and opened their community bag. They tried to keep chunks of yesterday's kills around for cases like this, where the machinations of the dungeon made the bodies inaccessible. For the sake of storage, the meat was drained and lightly seared with magic. Apexus preferred the taste of raw meat.

"Of course, darling," Aclysia allowed him.

"Toss some over here!" Reysha demanded.

And so they took their break.

___________________________________________________

The Long Way 18 -- Having fun watching [Erotic Content]

Reysha walked around the edge of the room, continuously looking for any kind of movement. Out of caution, she had put on her leather armour again after healing her injuries. Similar was true for Aclysia, while Apexus had remained nude as announced. It was the latter where Reysha's gaze eventually got stuck.

Back to his usual body mass, the black-haired humanoid slime remained on the lookout for surprises. The level of alertness had dropped considerably, as they had waited for quite some time already. Without a way to measure time, guesses were all they had.

Even at low alert, Apexus towered in the centre of the room. A defined build, toned muscles strong enough to crush skulls, from the large shoulders to the shapely ass and the strong legs. Some of the long black hair framed his masculine, attractively crafted face, the rest was confined into a ponytail. His piercing blue eyes wandered around the room and always paid attention to either of his two lovers. He was watching them with protectiveness, appreciation and desire.

Being looked at this way by this man she cared so deeply about, it inflamed the shallowly suppressed desires of the redhead. 'Fucking... I love him,' she thought, feeling obscene needs and pure adoration pull at her unsteady mind. Trusting her instincts, Reysha decided that she was safe enough and gave into what felt just so right.

Her hands travelled over the outside of her snakeskin leather top. The origin of its material left the top with vertical stripes, where the dark grey skins bordered each other. Through the leather Reysha's touch felt muted to herself. Still, when she reached her breasts, she let out a quiet gasp. Through leather and the undergarment she wore to prevent chafing, she massaged her nipples. They were incredibly sensitive, food and safety making her Ragressian breeding instincts run away with the Noir-induced heightening of her senses. Even though she wouldn't actually get pregnant, that was what her body craved.

Reysha played with her breasts as much as her firm clothes allowed. Eventually, one of her hands travelled down to her pants, slipped under the waistband and stretched the soft leather and panties underneath. She found her pussy, only slightly wet yet, and moaned when she touched her clit.

The desire to do more, to be free of the confined of her clothes, wrestled with her need to continue. It was the pressure that her pants put on her hand, restricting movements, that finally got her to take the time to strip out of her armour.

The leather always sat tight on her hourglass figure. Practical as that was when it came to combat and sneaking, letting her move without ever having to fear any part of her gear would get stuck anywhere, when it came to dressing or undressing, it was a project of peeling and wiggling. Pulling her top over her head was comparatively easy to her pants. Although not as large as Aclysia's bubble butt, Reysha's own ass left nothing to be desired in terms of size and roundness. Even with the waistband loosened, pulling the leather down the curve of her hips and thighs was different.

When she finally succeeded, clothes piling on top of her utility belt, Reysha was left in all of her nakedness. Caramel-coloured, brown skin, smooth and covered in stripes of a darker, more chocolatey shade, was revealed openly under the artificial light that filled the room sufficiently. Her decently-sized breasts topped her hourglass figure, crowned by clearly erect, pinkish brown nipples. Her pussy's outer lips had the same colour and glistened with moisture.

Her mouth was noticeably redder, even if it was still in the range of brown. She bit her lower lip, her right, upper fang showing in its perfect white, while staring at Apexus. Blue in black, surrounded by the brown of the two sole stripes on her face, surrounding her dark sclera like permanent warpaint, she looked at Apexus.

Of course, her comrades had noticed what she was doing and the silent question in the room was how to continue. Reysha resumed masturbating, cupping her tits and circling her clit with two fingers. With gasps and gaze, she communicated quietly what didn't need to be said. Her striped, red cat tail moved randomly and erratically.

Apexus understood what she wanted to do and turned his attention to Aclysia. "Strip," he commanded the submissive angel. The single word and its demanding pronunciation switched Aclysia from being cautious and horny to just horny.

Robe, pants and panties were quickly removed from the bottom-heavy guardian angel, sitting only loosely on her body. Although her thick thighs and ass were the most immediately eye-drawing features, the rest of her pear-shaped body was no less enticing. Her skin was as pale as snow, her sexual features a healthy pink, and her eyes a verdant green.

By instinct, Aclysia got embarrassed about revealing herself so fully. The obscuring movement of her arms she forced to turn into her angling her right behind her back and grabbing hold of her left upper arm. She lowered her head, but kept her eyes on Apexus. Smiling slightly, she looked every bit the sexually submissive she was. "Do you have further demands of me, darling?" asked the almost hopeful Aclysia.

"On your knees, in front of me," the slime fulfilled her desire and she obeyed as quickly as she could while keeping her movements graceful. Once on her knees, the pointy-eared angel was repositioned so Reysha had a good side-view of the situation. Then he placed his erect cock across the angel's face.

The mild pink of excitement and lingering shyness gradually turned into the red of extreme desire. Each breath she took caused more of the slime's aphrodisiac pheromones to enter her lungs. It worked perfectly well, even on a purely magical entity like her. Soon she breathed through her mouth, panting and tasting the air. Her pink lips were parted invitingly, her tongue about to stretch out. Only her wish to remain in accordance to her darling's desires prevented her from taking any action herself. Her moth-like wings quivered, parted wide enough that the slime could see her bubble butt.

'Finally,' Aclysia caught herself thinking with such impatient perversion, when Apexus took her head with both of his large hands and pulled her to the tip of his dick. It was large, above average in both length and girth. Still, she managed to take it, all the way down into her throat until her light pink lips were sealed tightly around the base. The precum dribbling down her gullet contained even more potent concentrations of the aphrodisiac, turning her pussy into a dripping mess.

"Do not touch yourself," Apexus warned, when her hands were creeping up her thighs. "Arms behind your back." Green eyes stared adoringly up at him and the tiniest of nods could be felt around his cock. Pleased, Apexus let go off her head. "Suck me off."

Swiftly, Aclysia obeyed. The pace of her blowjob was quick from the very start, seeking to pleasure him as much as Apexus demanded. His groans spurred her on to try even harder. Although she would have never, out loud, admitted to it, she was trying her hardest to perfect her technique when it came to sucking her darling off. She feared, with reason, that Reysha would never let her hear the end of it if she admitted just how much she cared about this. Every bob of her head, every little rotation and every gyration, was either an experienced or an experimental motion. She needed to get better at it, to please her dom to the greatest extent of her ability.

Reysha was in no state to notice any such obsession at the moment. Moans growing louder and louder, the tiger girl was rapidly approaching her voyeuristic orgasm. Knowing not what else to do with it, Reysha first ran her hand through her wild, scarlet red hair, pushing down one of her cat ears in the process, then started to suck on the fingers. While imagining having that large cock in her own mouth pushed her over the edge.

Eyelids fluttering, she had to try really hard to keep staring at the debauchery before her. So much so that control over her legs was conceded, the quivering limbs folding and slowly giving in. Reysha slid down the smooth glass wall, while the muscles of her lower body repeatedly tensed from wave after wave of her climax.

Panting heavily, she recovered, a mess of gorgeous brown flesh and heavy breaths on the floor. Before her, Apexus was taking back control of the situation, putting a hand on Aclysia's head and dictating her pace for her. It had nothing to do with her doing a bad job, just that she and him enjoyed it more when he took charge that way.

"Oh, fuck yeah, dominate that gorgeous little angel," Reysha gasped, swallowing to get her breathing under control.

Apexus gave her a quick glance and smirked. Two tentacles sprouted from his back, dark blue like the slime hidden under the skin, and slithered around. They were outside of Aclysia's field of view, leaving her unaware until they started sliding over both of her holes. Her pussy was absolutely drenched, but her asshole would need some extra lubrication. "Raise your butt," Apexus told her, wanting to get a better view.

Aclysia pushed out her ass, emphasizing the roundness of her absolutely fantastic, pale backside. Kneeling, repeatedly impaling her throat on her darling's cock, she was in her own conscious heaven until her remaining two holes were simultaneously penetrated. From that point onward, conscious thought was a distant concept.

Pussy and back entrance were both wonderfully tight. The quivering of her folds and the clenching of her sphincter both seemed to beckon Apexus to use them. Simultaneously, the guardian angel had stopped sucking him off properly, too overwhelmed by the pleasure to do more than quiver. Seeing no other option, the slime took absolute control of the situation, fucking all of her holes at the rapid pace he desired. He slammed against her face, the tentacles pumped in and out of her lower pair of holes, all coordinating so that there was always one in the thrusting motion while the other two withdrew or stayed. The result was an incredibly fine-tuned torrent of ecstasy.

Eyes rolled back and spasming where she kneeled, Aclysia experienced multiple climaxes while Reysha chased her next one. As much as she tried, the tiger girl's rapid movements failed to be as effective as the slime's action. Giving herself entirely to the stream of her desires, Reysha moved her saliva-drenched fingers and pressed them against her sphincter. Her entire body quivered, when she started fingering the back entrance feverishly, wet noises echoing from where fingers rapidly flicked her clit.

Legs drawn up, knees almost up to her ears, her lewdness was openly displayed, her moderate breasts nicely squished between her arms. "Fuck, fuck, fuc-yeeeesssss," she screamed, groaned and hissed, getting so close to her next release. She could hear that Apexus was getting close as well, holding onto her climax for as long as she could, and then let go when her lover froze with his cock down Aclysia's throat. "YYYYYYYEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS!" she screamed.

It was music to Apexus' ears, while he pumped Aclysia's every fuckable hole full of his seed. Produced in vast quantities, the fresh, hot and thick liquid painted her insides almost as white as her skin. The bliss the temporarily mind-broken angel felt at that was almost indescribable. All of her sweaty, spasm-wrecked form was on the verge of collapsing, squirt gushing from her cunt, and screams echoing from her occupied throat.

1...1213141516...18