Driving Christine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She hooked the waist of her shorts with her thumbs and bent down to slid her shorts down her delicious tanned legs. When she stood up, I could see that she was completely clean shaven. Her pussy was just two pert lips, nice and neat. Her tan line wasn't that of a bikini, but rather what looked like from shorts that were even shorter than the ones she just had on. I had an instant erection that I tried to hide by tucking it up into my waistband.

Christine laid the dry clothes on the bed and studied them, with her handed on her hips. "I thought you said I wouldn't fit into your wife's clothes." She said holding up the shorts.

"Those are mine. In the Rangers we wore really short tight fitting clothes for exercise." I responded.

Christine's expression changed to one of contemplation, and she turned towards me, looking me up and down. "These were yours? I can't imagine you running around in these hot pants. You must have been spilling out of them."

"We drove all the ladies on the base wild. We worked out many hours a day, and seeing a bunch of jacked dudes in short tight fitting clothes rather than the baggy longer clothes of our, um, softer counterparts in the army would earn us cat calls from just about any female. Don't knock it till you've seen it." I said. I saw Christine in the mirror bite her lower lip while looking at me.

She turned so that she was facing away from my frame of view in the mirror and bent at the waist to pull them on. I got an even greater view of her. As she bent down, her asscheeks spread slightly and I could see her puckered asshole as well and her shaved neat vagina. Her asshole was the same tone as her skin and her vagina looked delicious. I would have killed to bury by face in it.

She pulled on the shirt and tied a small knot just under her breasts, exposing her midriff.

"You must have been pretty jacked. I mean, you still look like you are in shape, but in order to pull this off you must have been like carved from marble."

"Missy, I still am in great shape. Just because I'm older now and a dad, doesn't mean that I've got the dad bod." I retorted.

"Do you have abs? I imagined all those 'roided out military guys to have washboard abs and like huge pecs." She playfully.

"I do have abs, thank you very much." I responded proudly. I had kept them up to impress my wife, who these days could only be impressed my doing chores and not much else.

"Then show me." She said with a big grin that I could see in the mirror.

I paused. This was the third time she was directly fraternizing with me in a not so platonic way.

To my absolute shock she turned to look at me straight in the mirror, placed her balled up fists on her hips, and leaned to one side in the way a schoolteacher would scold a student.

"Come on and show me. You watched me undress so it's only fair I get to see you." She said in a mock chastising tone.

I turned around to face her. She had a big grin on her face and was staring right at me.

"Alright, fuck it." I said, cheeks burning. "You caught me, so I will return the favor." I couldn't believe she saw me looking at her. I wondered if that's why she was undressing in a way that looked like she was posing. Was this going to go somewhere that I hadn't at all prepared for?

I removed the shirt from over my head and Christine's eyes were glued to my torso. I did, in fact, have an 8 pack. I did have pecs, but they were not gym bro sized. I was slightly hairy, but not obscenely.

Christines hand shot out and felt my abs. I was dumbfounded by her forwardness. She slid her hands up and down, feeling the muscles.

"I don't ever think I've seen abs like this before. All of the boys in sports at school have abs, of course, but not as well developed as this." She said with her eyes and hands glued to me.

"You don't look like you're in bad shape either." I said. I figured nothing I said now would scare her off. And if it did, at least I saw her naked already and I could masturbate furiously for months on end. I figured this exchange would end pretty soon anyway.

"I play field hockey and run short track." She said. "They both contribute to what you saw."

"Well you have a very nice body." I said with no shame. "You are a very attractive lady."

"Is that why you offered me a ride?" She asked, batting her eyes at me.

"That was about 95% of it." I said with a smile.

"And the other 5%?" She asked.

"Being a father, I couldn't let you walk back by yourself, could I?" I said.

She looked up at me and bit her lip again. "Am I in shape enough to wear these shorts?" She asked as she reach out to grab my wrist and direct my hand onto her own tummy. It was firm and flat. She had toned abs, but they weren't separated. Her skin was so soft.

"I think a few more sit-ups and you may be able to earn them." I joked. She playfully hit me.

"I am fit!" She exclaimed. "Here, feel this."

She directed my hand down to her upper thighs and flexed her quads. The firm muscle contours under her smooth skin was driving me crazy.

"That's very nice." I said. "Not QUITE Ranger material, but nice nonetheless."

Her hands slid back onto me and she felt my thighs.

"Oh my." She said softly. She then felt my biceps and she was entranced.

She looked at me dreamily in the eye and I couldn't take it anymore. She was the one who initiated this, but I was going to hurry this along to something more direct. I wasn't going to miss out on all these cues she gave.

I slid my hand up from her thigh and around to her ass and squeezed. It was amazing. Round and firm with just a touch of baby fat, I don't think I had ever felt an ass this great.

"This," I said squeezing her asscheeks, "may convince me that you could be fit enough to wear them." I pulled her closer to me and she responded by wrapping her arms around my neck and planting a big kiss on my mouth.

She ground her pelvis into mine and exclaimed. She hadn't noticed that I already had a raging hard on.

"Holy shit! Where have you been hiding that?!" She exclaimed between kisses.

I reached with my other hand under the shorts and grabbed her other ass cheek. She jumped up into me and wrapped her legs around me, further grinding her crotch into mine. She was fairly light, maybe about 110 pounds of muscle.

I kneaded her amazing young ass and spread her ass cheeks apart. With one hand I found and caressed her asshole and with the other I traced her slit. She let out a moan into my mouth as we hadn't broken our now very sloppy kiss.

I broke away and said "Ok, well it seems like you haven't skipped leg day. What about upper body?"

I held her up with one arm which was easy since her legs had me like a vice. With my free hand I slid my palm up from her ass up to her lower back, around her side, and up to her abs before coming to the knot she made with the bottom of her shirt.

I started to tug on the knot and looked at her in the eyes to see if she would offer any protest or resistance. She reached down and started to lift the bottom of the shirt as I undid the knot.

"It's only she shorts that I have to prove, so I guess this isn't needed" she said smiling as she pulled the shirt over her head and her beautiful breast literally fell into my face. I grabbed one wit my free and and caressed while my mouth found the other. I sucked on her pert nipples and traced the shape of her lovely young breasts. I hadn't seen breasts this perky I quite a while. They didn't sag and defied gravity and each one was more than a handful. The C cup sized breasts were just the right size to get my face lost in.

Christine gasped and ran her fingers through my hair, still grinding her hips into mine. I reached up with the hand that I was fondling her other breast with and grabbed her pony tail. I pulled it back which made her head tilt back. As I did this I dragged my tongue up from her breast, across her neck and up the side of her cheek. With a fistful of hair I directed her mouth back onto mine and we kissed deeply. My hand that was holding her up was still massaging her ass with my fingers caressing her slit and asshole.

Without any notice, I threw her from me onto the bed. Christine let out a yelp as she sailed through the air and landed onto the bed. She then let out a gasp and a laugh from the exhilaration at physically being manhandled. I could tell that she liked being predominated.

I had to taste vagina. The thought of her walking all day with no underwear really turned me on. I knelt down at the edge of the bed and lowered my face down to her hips. I grabbed the bottom of the shorts and moved them to the side. Her beautiful smooth pussy was staring right at me.

I lowered my face and kissed her right on the labia. I parted her lips with my tongue and ran it over her clit. Christine's body locked up with all her limbs straight out from her body as she let out a gasp.

I licked broader, starting from further down and going higher up, making the entire licking gesture longer and longer with each repetition. She was really breathing heavily. Eventually I was licking her from her perineum all the way up to the top of her slit. The taste was highly satisfying. She tasted neutral, if sweaty, with a mild sweetness to it.

I was to the point where I was at the rim of her asshole. The taste hadn't changed and I could tell that she cleaned herself thoroughly. I really appreciated that, as I loved assholes. I didn't think that this girl was going to let me rail her in the rear, but I was going to take a chance enjoy it nonetheless.

My hands had been stroking her thighs and calves during this time. I grabbed her at the point between her ass and lower thighs and pushed her up so that her ass was in the air and just her upper back was making contact with the bed. With my thumbs I spread her cheeks wide and licked hard with the entirety of my tongue across her asshole. As I dragged my tongue hard against it, her sphincter gave way slightly and allowed the tip to enter slightly.

Christine shuddered and let out another yelp, this time clamping her asshole shut tightly. I followed through with my lick and again ended past her clit. I gave her one last long lick before I let go and she abruptly fell completely back onto the bed.

I quickly grabber her hips and expertly used it as leverage to flip her body over so that she was on her stomach. I pulled the shorts down to her ankles and pulled on her legs so that only her torso was on the bed. I pulled back on her hips so that she was forced to stand while leaning over and while kneeling, I jammed my face into her crack.

Christine was holding herself on her hands and pushing back into my face. I licked up and down before concentrating on her asshole. I used on of my hand to slowly caress her clit and enter my digits into her soaking pussy.

I slowly finger-fucked her while swirling my tongue around her asshole. I would occasionally dart it into her asshole, seeing how far I could stick it in.

Christine's breath was seriously haggard. If anyone could hear, it would sound like she was having an asthma attack. I could tell she was getting close. She had kicked one of her legs out of the shorts and was now in a wide stance to offer herself up to me.

"Peter," She said between breaths. "I want you inside me. I want to feel you inside me. I want to feel your powerful body taking me!"

"I can oblige." I said. I reached between her legs while still kneeling and around to grab her hips with my palms on her stomach. In a quick smooth motion, I lifted her up so that her legs were now above her head. As I stood up, she ended up completely upside down, with my face still in her crotch and her head now right at mine.

Christine screamed again, not expecting to be suddenly handled again like that. She grabbed my hips for support.

I broke my face away from licking her snatch again to say, "Go ahead and pull down my shorts. Put my dick into your mouth." I had never spoken so directly with my own wife.

Christine complied almost immediately with no hesitation. I couldn't see what she was doing, but I could tell she was staring at my thick 7 inch cock. In the summers I shaved my body from my waist down. I always gave some bullshit excuse when asked about it, saying that cyclist did it so that they wouldn't get hair in wounds if they fell at speed on the bike. In actuality, it made the muscles in my legs look way more visible. It also made my dick look much larger as it wasn't obstructed by pubic hair. On the off chance that Sandy waxed, it made sex on another level.

My dick wasn't considerably long, but it had some meaty girth to it. I've had girlfriends in the past who didn't like giving me. blowjobs due to their jaws aching from having their mouths so far open for so long.

Christine apparently didn't know better or didn't care. Her warm wet mouth was on the tip of my penis, then slowly sliding up and down the shaft. She seemed to not have a lot experience, but the fact that I was stand-up sixty-nining this hot young stranger in my bedroom was going to send me over the edge. By impulse, I grabbed her pony tail again and pushed her head down onto my cock. She wasn't expecting it, as her head was shoved so far down that her nose touched my balls and her chin was on my pelvis. I felt my dick slide into her throat. The feeling was amazing. Sandy had never let me deep throat her. I don't think Christine had meant to let me either, but I was going to roll with it.

I pulled back on her ponytail so that she could breath again and she gasped for air.

"Holy shit!" She exclaimed. "What the fuck! I was not ready for that."

She was about to say something else, but I licked her clit again before forcing my tongue into her vagina hard. I pushed her back down onto my dick and used her pony tail as a handle to fuck her face. She was letting out a mild grunt/moan with every thrust of my dick into her mouth and throat. I could tell she wasn't thrilled about me drilling her throat, but she loved what I was doing to her.

Finally, I through her hips away from me so that she somersaulted onto the bed onto her back, with her head towards me. I leaned down and kissed her on the mouth, reaching up to massage her perfect breasts. I couldn't get enough of this girl.

"Was that too much?" I asked, looking at her in the eyes. "I guess that was a bit rough."

"It was just unexpected." She said with the same grin from before. "I didn't much enjoy not being able to breathe," she said as she punched me in the arm, "as much as I enjoyed what you were doing to me. All in all, I kind of liked the taste of your cock." She continued as she blushed.

"Ok then, Ive always wanted to try this." I said as I stood back up.

"Try what?" She said with a confused look as she could tell I was going to do something else not quite vanilla.

"I'm going to pull you so that your head is hanging off the bed." I said as I pulled on her arms so until her head was hanging upside down of the edge of her bed. He breasts were perking up from the position on her back. "Then I'm going to stick my dick back into your mouth and fuck your throat."

"I don't know if I will like this." She said, slightly cowering.

"If you don't want to do this, just tell me." I said as I sweetly caressed her hair.

She smiled up at me and said "I'll give it a try. I have to live up to your standards, don't I?"

"If and when you want me to stop, slap my asscheeks." I said to her seriously.

She laughed and said "Seriously? That's my cue?"

"Well it's not like you'll be able to tell me to stop." I said as I directed my dick back into her upside down mouth.

I didn't quite shove it in, but I wasn't slow about it either. I just pushed my dick into her throat as if it belonged there, and that's where it was going to be. I grabbed both of her breasts as she arched her back and I started to move back and forth, all the way out to the tip followed by pushing all the way back in to the base so that her nose was again touching my balls. I thrust a couple more times before she started to flail from holding her breath.

I pulled out and she breathed loudly. I kept fondling her breasts until her breathing slowed. I then put on hand on the back of her head and the other on her throat just under her chin and guided my dick back into her mouth a bit more roughly. This time I pumped in and out faster and harder, my balls now slapping her nose and face with each thrust. I could feel my dick slide into her throat with my hand that was holding her neck. If I thought about cumming right there and then. I would have loved to see my cum drench her sweet face, chest and stomach, but I wanted to fuck her. It was then that she slapped my ass repeatedly.

I pulled out of her mouth quickly and she gasped loudly. She rolled over onto her side and coughed.

"That was too rough, you dick!" She said between coughs.

"I'm sorry, I got carried away. It was really something." I replied while smiling. She didn't smile back up at me. I got worried that she would run out of the house now and maybe tell someone what happened.

I reached town and rubbed her back and shoulders and sat on the edge of the bed.

"I really am sorry. I won't try that again. Can I do anything to make it up?" I asked, thinking the fun was over.

Christine looked up at me and punched me, rather hardly, in the shoulder.

"That's for being so rough with me." She said. That playful grin returned a moment later. "You're lucky you're so hot!"

I leaned down and kissed her on the lips. "I'll tell you what. We'll move on from that to something else."

She looked at me in the eyes while we kissed and put her arms around me, crushing her breasts to me. I grabbed a leg and swung it over my lap and pulled her up so that she was straddling me while I sat on the bed.

She rubbed her pussy up and down my shaft and asked, "Do you have any condoms?" My chest was going to explode- this was actually going to happen. But there was a problem.

"No, I don't. I haven't used condoms since well before I got married." Saying this actually brought a pang to my heart. I thought that I was cheating on my wife, but I easily pushed it to the back of my mind. I would deal with that emotion later.

Christine looked disappointed. "I've never had sex without a condom before. I don't know if we should."

"If you are worried about STDs, I can assure you that I don't have any. And if either of us did, I'm sure that we've given it to each other by now." I joked.

Christine let out a muted laugh.

"Are you on the pill?" I asked "Or do you have one of those T things?"

"I actually just started the pill this week." She responded.

"No shit! What great timing. But if I remember correctly, it normally takes about a month to take effect. But I say- if anything comes of this, I will personally buy you the Plan B pill. I can also pull out." I added.

Christine pondered this for a bit while still slightly grinding against me. I could tell her body taking over as her movements became more and more noticeable.

"Ok," she said. "Fuck it." Then she jumped up and landed with my cock at the entrance to her pussy. "I want to feel your bare skin inside of me. I couldn't settle for rubber at this point anyway."

I stood up and held her up with my arms. I slowly released my grip on her and she slid down onto my cock. I entered her tight vagina and the sloppy wetness ensured there was no resistance. Her pussy was like a vise, and when she squeezed her thighs together on me to get leverage to start bouncing on me, her vagina squeezed as well.

I slid all the way into her after 4 thrusts. I could feel the end of her vagina and the entrance to her cervix. She moaned loudly when I made contact. I didn't want her to wake Evie, so I placed my mouth on hers and we kissed deeply massaging each other's tongues while mixing our spit, her pussy, and my cock.