Driving Home

Story Info
She seduces me even when I'm not there.
1.5k words
3.33
1.9k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sit in the driver's seat of my car. It's 6:26 am, I had just woke up. After the night I had, I was exhausted. Just 10 minutes down the road I was already swerving and falling asleep. There was no way in hell I could have made it home safe. So, to remedy this, I pulled into a gas station and took what was supposed to be an hour nap, but became a 5 hour sex-fueled replay of all that happened. The same scenes running through my head like a Tom and Jerry show. The moans, the heat, the passion, the lust. It all came back to me. I need Her, I need to see Her, to be inside Her. She's such a tease, but God she's an angel. Divine and Majestic, whenever I leave Her I can't stop thinking about Her. And last night was just magical.

I shake my head out of my reverie, push the brakes and throw my 2013 Toyota Corolla into reverse and back out of my parking spot. As I'm leaving the gas station, I notice what gas station it is. It's a Speedway. The same Speedway I go to all the time after leaving Her. Back to the thoughts of her again. Great....

It's like She's with me right now, I can smell the shampoo She used. Pumpkin Spice, She loves the fall weather. I can feel the weight of Her on top of me, grinding Herself into me. Telling me how bad She wanted me, reminding me how I'm Her little plaything and that I would do anything to get Her off. And Goddamn was She right.

The memories keep coming, flooding my mind. I blink and I'm back to the real world, a dull and lifeless place, nothing but the dreary gray of home, work, wash, rinse and repeat. She brings the color to my life, She is the rainbow to my clouded skies. I continue to long for Her as I pull out and go down the road. It's not long until I make it to the interstate. As soon as my wheels touch the exit ramp, I hit the gas. Traffic is light this early in the morning, only people out are the truck drivers, early risers and the late night escapades trying to get home. I'm part of that last category.

I hit about 75 and turn on the cruise control, usually I push the pedal myself but today I don't think that's an option.

The Pumpkin Spice smell comes back. I do a quick glance around to find the source, hoping it's Her. Hoping that somehow She snuck in my car while I slept and was waiting for Her chance to pounce. It's not. It's the coffee I had yesterday on my way to see Her. It's an iced pumpkin spice latte, I didn't finish it because I was almost there and She doesn't like the taste of coffee. Who would have known that that would be my downfall?

The road dissolves from my eyes and I see Her, on Her back, Her naked body exposed to me like prey about to be ripped apart. Hands clasping the sheets as moans escape Her lips. I can feel myself inside Her, slamming my hips into Her, each of my arms holding Her legs tight. As confident and charismatic as She is, when you have Her in such a carnal state She squirms like a fish in a net.

I can see it, the flush of Her cheeks, Her eyes roll backwards, knuckles white from grasping the bedsheets. I feel Her tightening around me, trying to drain me, begging me to fill Her up to the points it leaks out onto Her legs. I'm close but She's already there. There's a gasp and I can feel it rushing out of me, holding back does no good, just got to ride this out. The blood rushes through me, my member swells and I know that She'll be craving for more when we're done. It's getting close, and closer and closer and oh God-

HOOOOOOOOOONK!!!!!!!!!!

Her moans fade into a blaring car horn. I take control of my car and veer to the right, then look to my left and see a blue Nissan driving past. I guess in my reverie I was drifting into his lane. I throw up a hand in an apologetic wave. In the light of the waking sun I think I see him giving me the bird. Could be wrong though, I'll chalk it off as coincidence and keep my focus. I check my GPS and noticed I never bothered to set it. I honestly don't need it but it helps keep track of the time. I don't feel like setting it, I think one close call is good enough for tonight. I'll just use the mile markers to track my progress.

Right as I think that, mile marker 198 passes my view. Great, I still have another 40ish to go before my exit. I start smelling the pumpkin spice again, and before it takes me away to the sweet prison of lust, I roll my passenger window down and chunk it out the window. I don't condone littering, but I think nature can forgive me this one time. I leave the window down for a few moments, making sure all of the Pumpkin Spice smell is out. I don't need anything reminding me of her until I get home.

Then, I could play with myself until I drain every drop She didn't get. Which, to be fair, wasn't much. God, I can't wait to see Her again. She has the guise of an angel, but a devil is who She really is. When She has you on your back, grinding Her desperate and wet pussy on you, tempting you to cum inside Her, what else could She be? And the best part? She's all mine.

The elusive beauty, that every man desires, the sultry temptress that stalks my dreams and haunts every moment I am awake. She belongs to me. And She makes that very clear when She's bouncing up and down, begging to be bred. I always try to put up a fight, but She is my kryptonite, and I give in every time. But She never stops there. She wants to be filled and made into my personal whore.

And the way She smiles every time I cum inside Her makes it so addictive. I know She loves the feeling of being filled, of my warm cum inside Her, and when it leaks out, She watches it, hypnotized by the way it flows down Her leg and onto the sheets. I stare at Her while She stares at my cum leaking out, watching Her, remembering every detail of Her. The faces She makes, the way Her body moves when I touch it. I watch every detail, for She is my queen and I must obey.

My thoughts just keeping slipping back, I can't get my mind off Her. Should I just slip into the temptation and let my mind be taken over by Her? Fighting it gets me nowhere, it works me up and brings me back down, a constant cycle of pleasure and pain. My eyes focus back in and I realize my exit is coming up. Not much longer now. Soon I'll be free to let loose. It's never as good though. She knows it. She knows that by the time I get home, I'm desperate and horny and ready for Her again.

Just a few more miles and I'll be free to do as I please. She'll have free reign of my mind then.

Just a few more miles. But the closer I get, the more She takes over.

Just a few more miles. I'm going crazy, I can smell Her, I hear Her moans in my ear, I can smell her shampoo, I can taste Her sweet lips, I feel Her on my skin.

Just a few more miles. I can see Her now. I see Her lips moving, She's speaking to me now. Nothing above a whisper. Her hands are reaching out to me, grabbing at me. The smile on Her face drags me deeper into the illusion.

Just a few more miles.

I see my apartment! And with that, also comes the regret of leaving Her. The fear that one day, this will end. But until the day that happens, I will be forever Hers.

I pull into my regular parking spot, cut my lights off and take my keys out the ignition. My legs are weak, and my palms are sweaty, I shakily make my way up the stairs, my hands shake as I try to unlock the door. I finally get the knob to turn, and I make my way in.

I collapse on my bed, and u do my pants, I need this, I need the release. But just as I go to end my suffering, my phone vibrates.

"I miss you baby, I need you right now. Can you come over?"

And with that one text, my greatest fears and wildest dreams have been captured, and I make my way back to her, like a knight would do for his queen.