Driving Metal Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He glanced down at it, then nodded, putting his phone away. "Likewise. Just... text before you come. I'll let you know if Hank needed a place to crash so you can steel yourself first."

"I have Febreeze," she responded with a giggle. She glanced up, "Oh, we're up again." She rose and squeezed his forearm briefly. The other two got up with her. The rest of the night was spent dancing, singing, and having fun, but every time she sat down, she sat down by him and offered him soft touches and smiles, talking to him about different things.

By the end of the night, Brian was incredibly glad he'd agreed to come. It was a good time. The music had been fun, but the conversation more so. She was someone he could work with. Tour with. Be friends with. And maybe in his dreams, more. He'd loved how she would reach out and touch him, the little gesture amazing for his soul.

When they piled back into the car, Kyp was driving and Willow had laid her head in his lap. Rosemarie was relaxed back with her eyes closed and Brianna scooted closer to Brian and laid her head on his shoulder, "Thank you for coming tonight," she murmured ever so quietly.

He looked down at her and smiled. "I'm glad I did. It was fun, and getting to know you a bit was... nice. Really nice."

"I enjoyed it too," she murmured sleepily, "You're just like James said. A good man with a good heart." She looped her arm around his waist, "And I like flying just fine."

He chuckled. "That's a good thing. I can't stand just traveling. I want to get there, you know? At least he got the girl, but... I'll stick to planes."

"Yeah, they're cute," she murmured, "I already called dibs on being Godmother when they spawn."

"Weird to think about that. I mean... I know other bands that drag their kids around and make it work. I just... never figured that would be us. We always seemed so... bachelor," he smiled wryly.

"Indeed," she murmured, "I could see it working," she mused quietly, "Think of all the things the kid could learn instead of just how to take the test. The cities they pass through have wonderful national treasures. Homeschooling might not be the easiest, but I think Willow is going to do just fine."

He nodded, "If anyone can, she can. She's pretty amazing."

"She really is, isn't she?" Kyp piped up from in front of him, stroking her hair happily as he drove.

They dropped Brian off first, Brianna taking his hand, "See you tomorrow?"

"Yeah. I'll text before I come over," he said softly.

"I look forward to it," she smiled up at him. "Sweet dreams, Master Brian."

"You too, Brianna. You too," he said before turning and walking back into his house.

Brianna closed the door, then sat back, "What?" She stuck her tongue out at Rosemarie, "I can admire."

"Of course dear," Rosemarie chuckled, "So I'm going to crash out tonight in your room, then bounce and head back. I've got work Monday."

"Sounds good," she offered. "We need to get you back up here soon."

"Well, if you know someone in need of an accountant," she stuck her tongue out at Brianna, "Hair of the Dog has gone nuts, I'm going to hook Tate up with some friends of mine to help the band, then bounce. LA is getting a touch old hat. Besides, I miss you guys, and if you're going to be up here permanent-like, I might as well bounce this direction."

"Well, we'll be on tour for two to three months a year, but...," she shrugged. "Happy to have you up here."

"I'd rather have you nine months out of the year than no months out of the year," Rosemarie responded, kissing Brianna's temple. "It'll be fun, besides if Hank starts being a butt," she flexed slightly, "I can distract him."

Kyp chuckled, "That ought to be funny. I'd like to see that."

"Well, wasn't Jimmy hoping to get some help with the books," Willow murmured sleepily from where she was nuzzled into Kyp's leg.

"That was a while ago, but I can check with him and see if he found someone or not...," he murmured. He glanced over his shoulder at her. "Mind working for a record label?"

"Nope, numbers are numbers," Rosemarie responded easily. "Besides, it'll be fun. I can bug you guys." She cackled in the back seat, "And watch as Brianna falls in love with Brian."

"Sure," Brianna murmured, "But you can't hurt Hank if he starts drooling on your butt. I still need him to drum for us."

"Fiine," she responded, "Besides far as I know he's more of a titty man." Rosemarie laughed as they dropped off Brianna, "Sweet dreams mischief. I'll ring you when I'm home."

Kyp and Willow took Rosemarie back home with them and put her to bed before going to bed themselves. The following morning, she went back down south on I-5 to go home. About ten-thirty in the morning, Brian sent a text. "Are you awake?" he asked.

"Yes, making waffles, you want some?" was the quick response from Brianna. "James isn't quite up yet, but I figure he'll be up as soon as he smells them."

"Take me about thirty to get over there, but if you've got some left, sure," he texted her. Brian got his leather jacket on, slung his guitar over the back, and went out to the garage and opened it, straddling his bike, a Harley Davidson. Firing it up, he left for Brianna's house based on the directions she had given him.

It was about thirty minutes later that he pulled into her driveway and parked his bike. Walking up to the front door, he pressed the doorbell and waited. She bounded to it and opened it, smiling up at him, "Hi, Master Brian, you're in luck, I have waffles," she stepped back so he could enter, then closed the door behind him before leading him to the kitchen.

The house was decently sized and James was sitting at the table eating waffles slowly. When he saw Brian his eyes lit up and he rose. He walked over and wrapped his arms around Brian, "Brother," he whispered.

Brian's arms wrapped around him as well and he buried his face in James' neck to hide his tears of joy. "God damn, I've missed you, brother." They stood holding each other like that for several minutes before they finally released one another, James reaching up to wipe his eyes. "How have you been feeling?"

"I've got ups and downs," James responded honestly, "BB makes sure I eat, and the nurse she got me is a sweetie, far too good to me." He led Brian over to the table still moving slowly, "Today is an up day." He looked at Brian seriously, "Now, I'm trusting you'll protect BB from Horndog, yeah?"

He chuckled, nodding as he did. "Yeah. I think Hank knows I'd kick his ass if he tried, but I'll remind him." He took his guitar and set it against the corner of the room, then shucked his jacket and hung it over the back of the chair.

Brianna came out a few moments later, putting plates of waffles and bacon down along with glasses of orange juice. She sat down between them, "So, still plotting to protect me from Hank?" She asked James, pointing her fork at him. "I'm a big girl and can take care of myself."

"Still going to protect you," James said mulishly, "I've seen how he gets."

Brianna rolled her eyes, "Yes, but I'm not going to go bar hopping."

"True," James nodded, "You're the smarter one of the two of us."

"No, I just had a good teacher in you, big brother." Brianna said, taking his hand, then taking Brian's hand, "Now we're here together, let's enjoy breakfast, then we can go play, yeah?"

"OK, but only if you break out the twin and shock Brian, I wanna see his face," James said firmly.

"Troll," Brianna responded fondly, then smiled at Brian, "So, welcome to the chaos. Jasmine will be here this afternoon." As Brian watched, James got a goofy-looking smile on his face.

"Helloooo Nurse, huh?" Brian asked with a soft smile.

"It's not like that," James sputtered, "She's... she's so adorable and goodhearted and...," he trailed off burying his face in his hands, "And I'm so fucked."

Brian reached out and laid his hand on James' shoulder. "You're not fucked, James. You've got an amazing sister and the best wingman on this side of the Rocky Mountains in your corner. You're not fucked."

"OK, let's eat then go play," James sighed. The rest of the morning was spent playing in the little home studio. This time, however, instead of the standard bass, James badgered Brianna into getting out her twin so the three of them could play together. Then, Brian met Jasmine and she was adorable, a far cry from the normal chicks James would pick up at the bar. She was sweet as sugar but stern and chided James for not taking his vitamins.

As she finished and was walking out, Brian caught up to her. "Hey... Jasmine? Talk to you a second?"

Jasmine turned to look up at him, "Of course, I can't tell you anything about James' recovery, but I can answer other questions."

He glanced around, then pointed back in where James was still playing. "That's my brother in there, in every way that matters. And I gotta know something. Do you... Do you like him? As something more than a patient, I mean? Because I've seen the way you look at him when he's not looking. And he's crazy about you...," he trailed off.

She bit her lip, shifting from one foot to the other almost hesitantly, then nodded, "Yes, I do, but I have to be professional until he's finished the program in three weeks. If I'm not I'd be pulled from his case and could lose my license because it's a violation of policy. Afterward... well I was kind of hoping I could talk to him about maybe dinner and a movie."

Brian nodded, "I get all that. And believe me, no one's got any desire to have you lose your license. Just... when this is over... and you ask him, because you're going to have to do it... Don't hurt him, OK? If it's not going to work, fine. Whatever. That happens. But... don't lead him on. OK?"

"I promise not to," she said softly, "He's... well he's kinda stolen my heart with how hard he's working and trying." She bit her lip, "I promise not to lead him on and do my best not to hurt him." She smiled up at Brian, "Tell him I'll be back tomorrow morning."

He nodded, "I will. And don't worry about him saying yes when you ask. He'd do it now, but I'll make sure he knows how stupid it would be to turn someone as nice as you down." He paused, and smiled, "And for what it's worth, if what I saw in there is any indication, you two are going to be crazy happy together. And I'm happy for you." He gently patted her on the shoulder and smiled softly.

"Thank you, Sir." She smiled up at him, and glanced back at the room, "I should point out, that while you're busy watching us..." She looked up at him, "BB was looking at you the same way you looked at her, so maybe you should take your own advice. Have a good night, Sir." She turned and slipped out the door before he could respond.

Brian watched her go, stunned for a long moment, before he slowly turned back and walked into the studio again. "So, what's everyone's plans for the evening?" he asked.

"Bed early," James murmured, staring down at the guitar strings, "I've got a pill to take that's going to knock me on my ass. It'll help me sleep through the worst of the withdrawal though."

Brian nodded. "Jasmine said she'd be back in the morning. And James?" James looked up at him. "When she asks you out after all this is over? Do yourself a favor and say yes. She's got the hots for you too." He winked at James who blushed slightly and looked down. Brian stepped close and wrapped his arms around James. "I love you, brother. It's gonna be OK. You're still family, and we're gonna get through this shit together, yeah?"

"Together," James choked up and reached out pulling Brianna over to join the hug. "So, I'm going to go to bed, you two go have some fun. That's an order from the bossy older brother." James hugged them again, then turned and walked slowly out of the room, heading for his bedroom to sleep. He had hope, and now just had to be patient.

Brian watched him go, holding in his emotions. The muscles in his body were tense and when he had gone, he let out a long, shuddering sigh, his eyes closed and his head bowed. Brianna turned, wrapping her arms around him, and stroked her hand up and down his back, "I've got you," she murmured.

"I know he's getting better... Just... Fuck. I didn't think it would be so hard seeing him like that...," he said softly, his voice cracking.

"He's getting better, one day at a time," she murmured. "I think you need some cuddle time." She took his hand and led him from the music room and down the hall to the master bedroom. It was dominated by a king bed and had very neutral tones. She guided him over to the bed, then laid down beside him wrapping him in her arms again, "Let it out, I've got you. You can let it out with me," she murmured.

Brian wept, something that was so rare he couldn't remember the last time it had happened. It was not a soft sobbing, but whole-body, shuddering tears that wracked his soul. She was astounded at how much pain he bled onto her bed and in her arms and all she could do was hold him and gently massage and remind him that it was OK to let it out.

When he had exhausted himself, she continued to hold him. She kissed his temple, "Sleep, I have you. You are safe, you are wanted, you are loved." She rubbed her hand up and down his back, her eyes closed as she simply offered him comfort and care.

He slept, but early in the morning, about two o'clock, he awoke with a start. Looking down he saw Brianna holding him and he smiled, remembering the comfort she had offered last night. His heart melted all over again but something was on his mind and it wouldn't leave. He gently pried himself loose from her arms and quietly left the room, walking back down the hallway to the small studio. Picking up the guitar with a piece of paper he began working. By five o'clock, he had the song finished. He stuck it in his pocket and quietly returned to the master bedroom to check on Brianna.

She had rolled up into a tiny ball in the middle of the bed and was hugging a pillow, her face partially buried under it as she continued to sleep. He looked at her for a moment, then with a soft smile, slowly climbed back into the bed and extracted the pillow from her before he pulled her into his own arms and, in like manner as she had done last night, gently comforted her.

She curled into him, nuzzling into his neck and continuing to sleep, "Mmm, Master, warm," was murmured in a soft, pleasure-filled voice before she was snoring softly again.

"I've got you, Brianna... Sleep...," he breathed, his hands gently massaging her back.

It was close to an hour later that her eyes fluttered open. She looked confused, blinking up at him. Her voice whispered, "You're still here... I thought you left...," she trailed off, her arms tightening as she cuddled into his chest.

"I did something. I'll show you and the others when we get in this morning...," he trailed off with a small smile. "I hope you like it."

"Yes, Master Brian," she murmured sleepily, snuggling into him even tighter. "I'm glad you didn't leave, I was sad. Missed you," her voice was quiet, confessional.

His arms tightened around her. "It's OK. I'll tell you what. When you want me to stay, I'll stay. When you get tired of me, just kick me out and I'll go back to my place until you want me to come back again." He paused, then added, "I want to be here for you... for James... however you need me. You're my family."

She nuzzled, "Can't...," she murmured sleepily, "If I kept you as long as I wanted you I'd never let you leave. Keep you forever."

He regarded her for a long moment. "Why would you want that, Brianna?" he asked softly.

She shook her head, tucking hers under his chin, "Can't tell, don't want you to run away."

"Not going to force you to tell me, Brianna. But I'm not the type that runs away, either." He said softly. "Just think about it. If you need time to get to trust that, that's fine." He fell silent, then slowly stroked her back some more, offering comfort.

She melted into the touch with a soft, purring whimper. She clung to him, she was so tired of being strong for her brother, for her family. Finally, after several moments, her voice whispered, "Cause I love you. I've loved you for years...," she fell silent, refusing to look up at him. Her arms loosened slightly so he could escape if he wanted to.

"What do you mean... you've loved me for years? How is that possible?" he asked softly.

"James," she responded, "James would come home and tell me about his best friend Brian. James told me how you always tried to protect him, and how you tried to keep him from getting into the harder stuff, and about the times that you would make sure he made it back to the hotel even when he was wasted. He'd always make sure I had front row seats to every local concert so I could be there to support the band. And then I just... realized that the only person I thought about more than James was... you." She was quiet for several long moments, "It's alright if you don't feel the same, you don't even know me..."

He blinked in surprise at the sudden shift and did the only thing he could think of to do to arrest it. He bent and claimed her lips in a soft, tender kiss. Holding it there for a few moments, he finally released her and murmured, "Hey... easy. Let's just... let's not get super hasty and make Brian's decisions for him, all right? I like to think I've had a little bit of time to get to know you this week. And Brianna?" he murmured, cupping her chin and lifting her gaze to his. "I like what I see."

She searched his gaze for long moments, her eyes so hopeful, she blinked and nodded, "Yes, Master Brian," she snuggled into him. "I like what I see too."

"All right then. So we keep looking, yeah? We don't assume. We talk. But I haven't seen anything so far that is going to make me run, Brianna. Not even close," he murmured, pressing his lips to her forehead gently.

"OK," she murmured, "I will state that I really like you in my arms and in my bed." She cuddled tighter to him, her eyes closing as she savored his warmth.

"Interesting fact: So do I," he said softly. "What do you think about doing this more often? And what would 'more often' look like for you?"

"I wasn't kidding when I said I'd keep you forever," she murmured. "I don't want to ever let you go back to your place, so...," she trailed off to look up at him, "What would you like, Master?"

He thought about it for a moment, then murmured, "How about we try that while James is recovering? See if we both still like it afterward, yeah? I mean, I wouldn't want you to be stuck with someone you couldn't stand living with just because you found out too late...," he offered.

"OK," she murmured, "I don't see me not liking having you around, but OK." She nuzzled into him again, "You're not going to bring home strange women to have sex with."

He chuckled, "No... I'm not going to bring home strange women to have sex with. I don't think that is a good basis for a long-term relationship. Especially for someone you love...," he trailed off, blushing slightly even though he didn't look away.

She lifted and kissed him softly, her lips warm on his then licked his lips gently, almost teasingly. "We should probably get up and start getting ready to go in," she murmured after a moment.

He nodded slowly but didn't release her. Instead, he bent his head again and pressed his lips to hers, licking her lips in return. At her soft gasp, his tongue slid inside her mouth and began exploring and caressing hers. His soft groan of pleasure and need echoed in her ears, and when he released her lips, he was breathless. "Wow...," he said after a moment.

"Perfect," she murmured with a soft whimper, "I knew it would be," she slid her hand up to stroke his face tenderly, then pulled him in for another kiss.

It was languid, unhurried, but tender in all the best ways. When they finally parted, they murmured together, "We should...," before chuckling at having the same thought. He slowly released his hold on her and they climbed out of the bed.