Driving Miss Lawrence Ch. 05

Story Info
All roads lead to the BAFTA ceremony and after party.
7.1k words
4.93
5.4k
3
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/31/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning was very quiet. Through the night the nurses looked after their patient, with a 3am vomiting moment being the highlight, although Emma briefly panicked not recognising the room or the carers, then saw Jack who managed to calm her down, and help her to get back to sleep.

Breakfast was a somber affair, with very little appetite around the table as Jack, Angela, Debbie and Laura sipped on coffee and nibbled at toast. Their two guests appeared a little later though both were very subdued. Angela took both away for a quiet chat and made both promise to seek counselling when they returned home.

Emma finally spoke.

"I don't even know where to begin. But momma raised me right and I'll start by saying thank you for looking after me and making sure my boo was okay too. Jack I'm pretty sure that wasn't the night you were planning on...it certainly wasn't what I had in mind! Angela you are an absolute saint and I won't ever be able to thank you for your hospitality. And as for my two angels here...The main thing I guess is everyone is okay."

"Emma darling, you're welcome here any time. I hope to get to see you if you are coming back to do that movie in the spring, however right now the best thing that you can do is tonight go show up as the amazing, talented women that you are. It's probably for the best that we don't know who is responsible, as our Debbie is a second dan black belt in Tae Kwon Do, and would likely feed him his bollocks with fava beans and a delightful chianti."

That joke broke the subdued mood just a little bit and raised a chuckle around the table, with Debbie merely nodding in a way that suggested that Angela was not far off the mark. At that point Jennifer's phone rang, with Mandy obviously burning the midnight oil in LA. She chatted for a few minutes, then signalled to Emma who took the phone and after a couple more minutes, waved to Jack.

"So Jack the blood tests tell us it was Rohypnol and we think it was meant for my girl? That fucker is never going to work anywhere by the time I'm finished, but that's not your concern. I'm sending security for tonight...it's not a reflection on you and in most towns we would normally do it anyway, but in the circumstances it's prudent. I'm also sending a car for Emma with a minder to get her back to her hotel, so watch out for that. I'll text you the details so you know what to look for."

Jack assured her that Emma was going nowhere unless he was sure it was safe.

"Now I can't get you in to the ceremony, those tickets are like gold dust. But I have procured 4 tickets for the after party that I insist on you, Angela and your two nurses come to. It's a rather swanky affair, but I bet you'll fit right in. It's nothing really, but right now it's a tiny way to say thank you."

"That's very generous Mandy, but I'm sure it will be much appreciated. If you need anything else let me know."

Mandy assured him she would and ended the call. Jack returned the phone to Jenn, who looked a little brighter at this point and was pleased to see her friend coming around. The two actresses stepped aside and were in an animated conversation. They gestured Jack to join them.

Jennifer spoke in hushed tones.

"So Jack I'm having a little trouble convincing Ms Stone here of what's gone on the last couple of days. She thinks I'm at best exaggerating or outright telling lies about my sex life since I arrived here."

"Jack honey, my boo tells the best stories. But I find it hard to believe that she fingered your girlfriend and that blonde tv woman while at dinner the other night. That's bullshit, right?"

Jennifer, as usual, punched her friends arm but then invited Jack to tell her everything.

"Well that was a busy day. To be fair it really started the night before when Jenn walked in on Angela, Debbie and myself. We didn't notice her there until her orgasm..I presume watching us was a fun experience. Then that day after doing a bit of shopping we had a very pleasurable half hour after the lingerie show she put on for me."

Jennifer blushed ever so slightly at that.

"That afternoon there was an interview, we came back and she took Angela upstairs. I was eventually invited to join them though we didn't fuck again until the shower afterwards. We went to dinner, and Ms Lawrence had her hand up Angela's and Holly's skirt during the meal, taking my girlfriend to the ladies room and fingering her to what I understand was a very satisfactory orgasm. We went back to Holly's place, she watched me fuck our host for a bit before going to another room to pleasure Angela. I think after that Holly blindfolded and handcuffed her, then they shared a double ended dildo and fucked until they both came, then we finally went home. This morning I awoke to find Jennifer riding my morning erection."

"Oh that's so good baby, so much fun."

Jennifer briefly mimicked her sex voice which made Jack chuckle.

Emma however looked vaguely stunned by the tale.

"Damn boo, I honestly thought you were telling tall tales. But I don't think Jack here is a liar, so I'm inclined to think that this trip has been a wild adventure for you. I was hoping for a kiss and maybe to watch you two fuck, seeing as all you've done is talk about this man and his amazing cock."

That had the trio burst out laughing, and for a moment, the wild tale of Jennifer's adventures were enough to let both forget the night before. Jack's phone buzzed and he got the instructions for Emma's transport back to her hotel. Jennifer took Emma back to her room and they returned with her wearing yoga pants, the hoodie from the other day and a pair of Angela's trainers. Jack answered the door shortly after and spoke briefly with the driver and security, both of whom he knew. Emma was just about to walk out when she turned and hugged Jack tightly and whispered thank you in his ear. With a promise to have her dress cleaned and delivered to her hotel, she left.

Jack saw Angela and Jennifer having a discrete conversation, and was just about to return to the table and a fresh cup of coffee, when the doorbell rang and a large envelope was handed over only after Jack had signed for it. He opened it and smiled...there inside were indeed four invitations to the BAFTA after party as well as security wrist bands that they would need.

Debbie's curiosity got the better of her and trotted over to him. She spotted the BAFTA mask logo, and then gasped when she saw her name on an invitation. Jennifer was broadly grinning at this point and they all clustered round to listen to Jack.

"Miss Jennifer Lawrence wishes to invite you as her honoured guest to the reception following the award ceremony. R.S.V.P. Dress is black tie."

There were squeals and laughs as the group realised their plans for the evening had radically changed.

"You knew didn't you? All that 'oh I'm not sure what Mandy has in mind' nonsense."

"Well Jack, I AM an Oscar winning actress so putting on a performance is what I do. Now ladies, I'm sure you all have beautiful dresses that would be fantastic, but what's a party without a new frock? You're going into town with me so Dior can do a final fitting for my dress for tonight. While they're doing that, Philippe has promised me that he will find something extra special for all of you as my treat. I understand that you have a very nice tuxedo Jack, but the offer is there for you too."

The excited conversation had Jack smiling quietly. He tried to be enthusiastic about fashion in general as it formed a decent chunk of his business, but he never really quite got it. As the group dispersed to shower before departing on their journey, he was enjoying the energy and excitement. He knocked on Jennifer's door and was invited in.

She was busy stripping out of her clothes very casually, which Jack was aware of but carried on.

"I just wanted to say thank you Jenn, that's a wonderful thing you've done."

She slipped her panties from her hips and turned to him naked, but unabashed.

"You've taken the words out of my mouth. I have a thousand things to thank you for Jack. I could just have sent gifts and they would have been nice, but I wanted to see the girls really enjoy themselves, so we came up with this idea. By the way Mandy is still going to send a shitload of work your way after this, but somehow a fruit basket didn't really convey how incredibly grateful I am to you. I reckon that seeing Angela and your friends having a great time is probably going to give you a bigger thrill than a custom tuxedo anyway."

"You could be right. This will have me in the good books for a while I think...I am looking forward to seeing what the ladies select. And if Dior do half the job that they did at the Oscars, you will be turning heads all evening."

Jennifer blushed, gave him a peck on the cheek, turned him around and patted his bum, saying she needed to get ready to go for her fitting. Jack left and went back into his own room where Angela was towelling herself dry after a quick shower. She smiled then dropped the towel and pulled him in for a hug.

"Well tonight's plans changed a bit. I was expecting to spend it on the sofa with a bucket of popcorn and a bottle. Now I'm the guest of the belle of the ball at a big fancy party. And all because you did the right thing over and over again....proof if any were ever needed that good things come to those who watch other people do good things. A frock by Dior! Whoop!"

"Yeah that promises to be rather fun. I've organised Sam to pick you up and take you to the party. I still have to take Jennifer to the ceremony and off to the party afterwards. I think that I shall let you pick your dresses out in private, so I get to see you at the party and get the full effect. But you need to put something on now unless you're planning to walk around in town naked."

Angela arched an eyebrow that suggested she wasn't totally opposed to that idea, but relented and got dressed as Jack went downstairs. Surprisingly Jennifer was first to join him in a casual outfit. She beamed a smile at Jack that told him she was starting to get in the right frame of mind for what should be a fun evening.

"Come on bitches! There's a very camp Frenchman waiting to get his hands on your booties and be your fairy godmother. Don't keep him waiting though, he's insufferable if you're late!"

The others soon came down and piled into the car, with Angela customarily up front, whilst Jenn was in between her two angels, as she now insisted on calling them. The chatter was excited and bright, which was in stark contrast to only a few hours before. Arriving at the store, Jennifer was met by Philippe, who wasted no time introducing himself to the women, making admiring comments about Angela's hair, Laura's eyes and inevitably Debbie's figure.

Jennifer was of course the primary guest and was given the 5 star treatment, being taken into a private dressing room. Jack thanked Philippe and went back outside to wait in the car. About an hour or so later, the ladies returned, happily chattering and obviously having enjoyed themselves. Jack was told that Dior would descend on the house around 3pm to get the star ready for the red carpet. Hair and make up was also organised, so all the crew needed to do was get back to the house and wait.

The four women and Jack were relaxing after a quick lunch, essentially waiting for the time to pass until the crew arrived for Jennifer, as well as the delivery of the dresses. Jennifer casually looked at her phone, which had eventually stopped pinging with messages wishing her good luck at the award show.

"You know I'd normally get a massage and a quick nap before getting ready. Helps me to relax, get in a positive frame of mind, practice my happy smile when I lose. Or if there's no time I masturbate...similar endorphins and relaxed state of mind."

That got a laugh from the group. Laura politely coughed.

"I've been taking some recreational massage classes. I'm no professional but I think I could work any tension out of your shoulders."

"Angela and I can both vouch for that. Skilled hands...or if you want to get off I'll be very happy to take care of that."

Jennifer's eyebrow arched at Debbie's offer, before taking Laura and her by the hand and heading upstairs. Angela smirked at Jack, holding his hand.

"Did the international superstar, who we think was mostly straight before this trip, take our two friends away for a lesbian ménage a trois? Right before an award ceremony that's going to be shown all over the world...well I bet she's got a smile for the cameras tonight."

Jack nodded, then led Angela upstairs to their own room, though not before hearing Jennifer loudly proclaiming that Laura's hands were doing incredible things to her, which made them both chuckle. Angela and Jack hurriedly shed their clothes, before she gently but firmly pushed him onto his back, causing a very stiff cock to spring into the air. Angela smiled but didn't hesitate to climb astride of him, pausing briefly to lean over for a kiss then guiding him inside her. There was the briefest of pauses, before she started gliding up and down, the pace gradually increasing as did the sounds from the next room.

Whatever Laura and Debbie were doing to Jennifer, she certainly seemed to be enjoying herself, regularly invoking a deity and using plenty of vocabulary that would not make it onto television without lots of beeping. Angela had started with heavy breathing, moving onto grunting before being rolled onto her back by Jack as he pounded her to orgasm, accompanied by a chorus of expletives. They lay side by side catching their breath, as the symphony of pleasure next door reached its crescendo.

There was the briefest of pauses before a polite knock on the door and Laura trotting into the room and apologising, while making straight for Angela's drawer of sex toys, pulling out a harness and large dildo, thanking her and trotting out the door again. The door didn't quite close, so the noises from the next room were less muffled, but the distinctive sounds of Laura fucking Debbie could soon be heard. The door creaked open and Jennifer popped her head round the door before walking in as Angela waved her towards the bed. She looked...well she looked well fucked. Her hair was a tangled sweaty mess, her cheeks were scarlet but smiling in a very contented way. She slipped in between the couple and kissed them both, while snuggling in.

"I had to tap out, not because I wanted to, but I'm going to be sitting on my ass for several hours later on! Boy do my angels know how to help me de-stress...do you think they'd be available for the Oscars next year?"

All three laughed at that. Jennifer faced Angela while they exchanged a leisurely kiss, but could feel Jack's burgeoning erection nestling in between her butt cheeks.

"Easy big boy...Dior will be here in an hour and the last thing I need is cum leaking out me while they dress me. Plus it would be best if the room next door didn't reek of sex, someone go and throw a bucket of water on that pair!"

Again they laughed, but Jack slipped out of bed and walked out the room, his cock inevitably swaying in front of him. Angela merely smiled as she heard Debbie and Laura greet him with eager anticipation, and in no time at all the sound from that room left anyone in no doubt that Jack was busy fucking Debbie, then shortly after that Laura. Angela and Jennifer exchanged glances and shrugged as if to say, well what did you expect. The pair exchanged a lengthy smooch before Angela gave Jennifer a firm smack on the bum telling her to get in the shower.

"God I'm glad I don't have anyone back home to explain the bruises I'm going to be taking back to LA with me..."

Fifty minutes or so later, the house was a scene of serene indifference. Coffee was sipped, magazines were read, phones tapped on...which compared to the frantic cleaning and washing of bedding and people that took place was remarkable. Jennifer looked as relaxed and calm as Jack had seen her, which considering the previous twenty four hours was remarkable. She caught Jack peeking at her, but merely smiled and returned to her phone, understanding his real concern for her well being, but in that moment she was basking in the glow of multiple orgasms and more importantly the warmth of the friendship of the group around her.

The doorbell rang, and Jack quickly rose to his feet and answered it. He opened the door to see two minivans full of people, garment bags and cases decanting into his house. Jack welcomed Philippe and his crew inside, where Jennifer was again the immediate centre of attention. The swarm of attendants followed Angela upstairs and the bedrooms were a mass of humanity and hairspray. Jack had taken his tuxedo to the small spare room to get dressed, and made his way downstairs to wait.

A while later Philippe appeared, casting a professional eye over Jack's tuxedo and nodding his approval.

"Very fine work indeed Jaques. You must tell me who your tailor is, the cut and stitching is exquisite. Of course I could provide you with a suit that you will look the best you ever 'ave in your life, mais cetainemant. But you are trés chic, ne c'est pas?"

Jack politely thanked him and looked for a card for Alex and handed it over. They were then distracted as a flurry of activity as people started to appear at the bottom of the stairs, before the room fell silent, and in walked Jennifer, a vision in cream and black and looking every inch a global superstar.

"Oh my...wow. Goodness..."

"Cat got your tongue Jack?"

"I don't have adequate words. You look completely amazing. Philippe, such wonderful work."

Jennifer smiled, the Frenchman may even have blushed, but Jennifer took his arm as they walked out to the car. Jack had earlier met the security detail Mandy had organised, with an extra passenger up front and a large SUV with two more large and imposing men which would follow behind.

Off they set, making their way towards the venue, with Jack having a specific target time to arrive at, which he carefully monitored. Jennifer was a picture of calm and grace in the rear seat, until her phone buzzed and she checked a message which made her chuckle.

"Emma says hi, and she hopes to be introduced to Edward later on."

Jack blushed a little.

"Glad to see she's feeling better. Are you both in the same category tonight?"

"Yeah, but she's going to win. She's so damn good in that musical, she dances she sings, she acts her ass off. You Brits really go for that stuff. I hope she does, totally deserves it."

"You were rather good in your movie too, you know! But I think you're right, Angela was raving about La La Land for weeks."

The pair chatted about recent movies and who they had enjoyed watching, and before they knew it they had arrived. The additional car peeled away leaving Jack in a queue of large vehicles dropping off the nominees. Finally it was their turn. The security got out and scanned the crowd, while Jack swiftly exited and made for her door. There was a flurry of flashbulbs and a crescendo of applause and screams as Jennifer stepped out and made her way onto the red carpet. Jack took the briefest moment to admire her, a halo of bright lights surrounding her silhouette, before getting back into the car and moving off.

"...and the BAFTA is awarded to...Emma Stone for La La Land!"

Jack was watching the ceremony on his phone, and whilst moderately disappointed for Jennifer, he was delighted to see Emma beaming a smile that could light up any room, pausing only briefly to hug Jennifer as she made her way up the steps. She took the statue and a deep breath, before launching into her acceptance speech.

"...ooh and finally, a huge thank you to Jack, Angela, Debbie and Laura for all your amazing help on this visit."

12