Driving Sonia Home

Story Info
Her boyfriend leaves her wanting more, but I don't.
6.7k words
4.77
21k
22
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I first met Sonia at a night out to celebrate the retirement of a work colleague. She had been out with a few of her friends for a quiet drink after work and had become entangled with our crowd because our retiring colleague was her uncle.

To tell the truth, I thought straight away that she was a stunner. About thirty-five, maybe a little older, no wedding ring, a good figure, not thin, but not fat either, and great legs, just perfect in my mind. She had shoulder length dark hair, regular features and smiled a lot. I liked her, was attracted to her, but mentally dismissed her, thinking she was way out of my league. For a start I was twenty years older, and realistically, some things are just not meant to happen.

An hour or so after she joined our company, as I was talking to John, the retiring colleague, he asked if I would do him a favour, and I said I would if I could. He knew I was just about to leave, as I had just said so in the course of our conversation. I never stay long at these affairs. I don't drink alcohol, apart from the occasional glass of white wine at a special meal, but that's my limit, so I'm inclined to leave before the drinking takes a serious turn.

'Would you mind giving my niece a lift home? She lives in the same direction as you, and like you, she's not much of a drinker. I don't want her standing on the streets at this time of night waiting for a taxi, with all the drunks and idiots going about,' he explained.

'No bother John, as you say, it's on my way home. Give me five minutes to say my goodbyes and we'll be on our way,' I said, and finally wished him all the best in his retirement before I left. I went around the company saying goodbye, and then collected the lovely Sonia, who was now standing beside her uncle John.

'Are you sure this is OK?' She asked.

'Don't be daft, of course it is, I'm going home, and it's on my way, there's no inconvenience to me at all. Anyway, it'll be nice to have the company,' I said, trying to put her at ease. We crossed the car park and getting in I started the car. She got in beside me, and took out her mobile phone, quickly typing out a text message to someone.

Oh, how I hate mobile phones. They're a complete conversation killer. While she sent the text, I said nothing, not wanting to interrupt her train of thought, but as soon as she finished, and she turned her attention to me, we chatted away like old friends. It turned out she had been married, but now divorced, one child, a boy, who was with his father this weekend. I asked, as a matter of interest, if she had a new man in her life, and her reply was non-committal, so I pressed her about it.

'Well... yes and no. How can I explain it? I'm keen on him, but he doesn't seem as interested in me as I think he should be. I seem to be doing all the chasing and getting very little in return. When I'm with him, it's good, but he never seems to take the initiative, it always me contacting him to arrange meetings. He's a very shy sort of person as well,' she explained, tailing off.

'Sorry Sonia, but this guy must be mental,' I said. I could see her looking at me from my peripheral vision, slightly shocked at my candour. 'You're a stunningly beautiful woman, and you have to chase him,' I explained. 'Does the idiot not know how lucky he is?' She said nothing for a moment.

'Thank you, that's very kind of you to say that, and you know, you're right, I was sort of wondering about that myself,' she replied. 'He's got me, so I'm a bit confused really.' Just then her mobile beeped, signalling an incoming message, and the conversation stopped as she read it. 'That's him,' she said by way of explanation. 'The text I just sent was me asking if I could come over to see him, and he's just said no, he's too tired. What do you think of that?' I could hardly believe what I was hearing!

'At the risk of repeating myself' he's mental. How old is he?' I asked.

'Thirty-seven, a couple of years older than me,' she replied.

'And when you ask to see him, he says he's too tired. Do you really think that's right?' I asked again.

'No, but he works in the oil business, and he's going offshore tomorrow, so I can understand it a wee bit,' she replied, making excuses for him.

'Sonia, I'm going to say it again. I may swear a bit so forgive me in advance. You are a beautiful, intelligent woman. If I was going offshore tomorrow for two weeks, I'd be doing my best to get some last-minute loving before leaving. Let's be completely frank and honest here, you're offering to go over to his place for sex, right? I asked.

'Yes,' she said, almost reluctantly, as if she was trying to be discreet, maybe a little embarrassed too, but nodding her head at the same time.

'And he's turned you down?'

'Yes,' she replied and nodded again.

'Sorry, I made a big mistake before, he's not mental, he's fucking mental,' I said vehemently. She laughed.

'You're right of course,' she admitted. 'Maybe it's because he lives on his own and has never been married. He just doesn't know how to reciprocate, or show his feelings,' she said still making excuses for him.

'Sorry, but that's not right. He's just bloody selfish. He knows you want him, and you want to have sex with him. He's going away for two whole weeks, and yet he can't be bothered to put himself out a little to show you some love and affection. That doesn't look good to me,' I finished.

'You're so right but I don't know what to do,' she said hopelessly.

'OK, here's what to do. Never mind sending bloody text messages. It's a phone after all, call him directly and tell him you're coming over. I'll even drive you over myself, so you don't have to worry about transport. He knows what's on offer and if he refuses, dump him. He's no good, he's wasting your time, and time is something you never get back. It would be better to cut your losses now, and move on to someone who cares about you and wants to be with you,' I stated.

'You're right again, and you're just saying what I'm thinking anyway. OK, I'll call him, see what he has to say for himself,' she said, sounding more determined at last. She clicked on his number and called him. After a few minutes she said. 'The bastard has switched his phone off; it's just going to his answering machine.' I could see by the way she slumped in the seat, head bowed, that she was upset.

'Sonia, listen to me,' I said. 'He doesn't deserve you. If he's like this now, just think what he's going to be like in three or four-year's time. You haven't known this guy long, so your relationship is relatively new, right?' She nodded in agreement. 'Well, if he can't be bothered to make the effort now, it's only going to get worse in the future.

You've been married, and had other boyfriends I'm sure, so you know what I'm saying is right, but you may have forgotten, so just let me remind you anyway. This is the time when new lovers can't get enough of each other. He shouldn't be able to keep his hands off of you - he should be taking every opportunity to get you in bed, and yet here you are offering him hot steaming sex on a plate, and he can't be bothered. Something wrong there Sonia - you shouldn't have to beg him for sex. It's demeaning, not to mention demoralising and undermining to your self-confidence. I'll say it again, you deserve better,' I said.

'You know, you're telling me exactly what I've been thinking this last week or ten days. You've only known me for an hour or so and yet you seem to know me better than he does after a couple of months, and once again you're right. I suppose I just needed someone to put it into words, to help me gather my thoughts and feelings. Time to move on I think,' she said finally.

'I'm glad to see you've been listening Sonia. Believe me, there will be a queue of men after you. Let's face it, you're not old, you're rather beautiful to say the least, you've got a great figure, you're intelligent, easy to get on with. You're not going to be on your own for long,' I said, pointing out her assets, which were plain to see.

'Thank you, for saying such nice things to me. It's a real boost to my confidence to hear that, and God knows, I need it after these last few weeks,' she said.

'Oh, I apologise, I missed out, "sexy," sheer sex on legs, and speaking of legs, I forgot to mention the legs. Great legs Sonia, really great legs,' I offered, getting into my stride.

'Aww... you really are so nice to me. As for sexy, I don't know about that. Horny might be closer to the mark at the moment,' she admitted.

'Ah, of course, you were in the mood for sex until idiot boy turned you down,' I said. She giggled. 'Well... as I see it Sonia, you have three options,' I told her.

'Really, so what are my three options?' she asked, beginning to sound the slightest bit flirtatious.

'Option one, you can go home and think about him, and what a selfish bastard he's been, and plan your new life while you sulk about your old. That way, you'll have a very disturbed and troubled night, with your thoughts going around and around in circles, thinking about someone who's not worth the bother.

You're also going to waste all that sexual energy you're just buzzing with, and end up frustrated and miserable, not to mention washed out in the morning.' She nodded in agreement. At that point we drove into the street where she stayed, and she pointed to her door, where I pulled in and parked. I switched off the engine and turned towards her. 'How does that sound?' I asked.

'Not good,' she answered.

'I didn't think so either,' I said. 'Or, you could go in, have another drink, and tell yourself what a lucky escape you've had from a life of misery. Get your faithful vibrator out of the drawer where you keep it, and be very naughty, all on your own. Undress in front of a big mirror, while being very sensual with yourself, admiring and caressing your body, breasts and dare I say it, pussy. Make the most of your natural sexiness and enjoy yourself. That way you'll have a lot of fun, exhaust yourself and sleep like a log. You'll get up in the morning, better prepared to face the day, feeling refreshed and happier. How does that sound?' I finished.

'Yes, you're right again. That sounds much better,' she agreed, laughing.

'Of course,' I added, 'I'm sort of taking for granted that you're the naturally sexual women I think you are, and that you're the proud owner of the aforementioned vibrator?'

'Yes, I have to admit that I am very sensual by nature. God... why am I telling you this? I've known you for less than a couple of hours. I suppose it's because you're so easy to talk to,' she explained to herself, rather than me, 'and you're a good listener too. Maybe you should be a counsellor or something?'

'Mmm... A sex counsellor?' I mused. 'I think I'd like that - as long as all the women were as gorgeous as you.'

'There you go again, saying the nicest things to me,' she laughed again. There was a silence, not strained or uncomfortable, finally she spoke. 'Yes,' was all she said.

'Yes?' I replied, puzzled.

'Yes, I have a vibrator,' she giggled again sounding slightly embarrassed.

'Right, that's you sorted then,' I said. 'Remember though, if you ever need a shoulder to cry on, a bit of counselling, or just someone to talk to, you can give me a call. It's always nice to have female company.' She thanked me for helping to get her thoughts straightened out and for my advice. She leaned over, kissed my cheek, gathered her handbag and coat, and made to get out of the car. She hesitated for a moment before speaking.

'You said I had three options' she said. 'You only covered two. What was the third?'

'It doesn't matter now, you're going with the second option,' I said.

'I may like the third better,' she protested, 'you have to tell me.'

'Ok. Well... it's like this,' I said explaining, slightly embarrasses. 'I have a thing about oral sex. Not receiving but giving. I just love to perform oral sex on a woman. I don't even expect to get anything in return. For me the big thrill is to have a woman squirming with pleasure as I go down on her, hearing her sighing and moaning, whimpering with pleasure, and calling out in ecstasy as she comes again and again. That's what I love to do. I realise I'm a lot older than you, and not exactly handsome either, so that's why I hesitated to suggest it.' I concluded, looking at her.

'Well... you are one for your little surprises,' she said, laughing. 'So, you'd like to come up to my flat, get me naked and tongue fuck me?' she said.

'Sorry, I shouldn't have mentioned it, forget I even spoke about it,' I said, my sense of realism taking control.

She gathered her things together again and got out of the car. She didn't even say goodbye, just walked away. She looked back over her shoulder, hesitated, and turned back, walking round to my side of the car. I rolled down the window and looked up at her. 'My god,' I thought, 'she's so beautiful.'

'What are you still sitting there for?' she asked me. 'Do I have to search through all my drawers for the bloody vibrator, or are you going to come up and help a poor horny girl have a good time?' she demanded. She was grinning all over her face.

'You bitch,' I said in mock anger. She laughed out loud.

'Mmm... bitch, right enough, I do love it doggy style,' she answered, laughing again.

Her flat wasn't too small. Bright, airy and modern, she switched on the lights, then went around, turning on the table lights before switching off the main lights again. Now it looked much better. the lighting easier on the eyes, more atmospheric and although it's a cliché, seductive.

'Welcome to my humble abode,' she said, spinning around in a little pirouette, which really said, 'here I am, I'm yours.' All I could do was look at her and marvel at how beautiful she was. She offered me something to drink, but to be honest my mind wasn't even thinking about that. She sat on the sofa, and looked at me with an amused expression on her face. She patted the place beside her indicating that I should sit down, and I did exactly as she asked. I sat down as close to her as it was possible to be. She smiled at me again and moved closer, putting her head on my shoulder. It felt really nice.

'Last chance Sonia,' I said quietly, still not believing that this beautiful younger woman had agreed to my, 'off the wall,' proposal. 'If you have any doubts about this just say so, and I'll leave. I want... no I need you to want this as much as I do.' She smiled again, but said nothing and leaned over and kissed me. A lover's kiss, passionate and deep, and I returned her kiss, exploring her beautiful mouth, our tongues twining sensuously. I kissed her lovely mouth again and again, which left us both breathless.

'You wouldn't be here, if I didn't want you here,' she said in reply to my statement about leaving, 'and oh my, you do seem to have such a well-educated tongue,' she said, laughing again, but excited too. I kissed her again, taking her more fully into my arms, my left arm encircling her waist, pulling her closer still into me, while my right hand caressed her back, her shoulders, and then straying down onto her bottom, squeezing her buttocks and feeling the firmness of her body.

She was more excited now, her breathing beginning to get shallow and fast along with her excitement. I let my hand stroke higher onto her left breast, and found the nipple through the fabric. It felt hard and aroused, and my gentle squeezing of it brought a quiet little moan to the surface, and it was the same when I switched to her right breast, a quiet little moan letting me know she was enjoying this more intimate contact. With a slight lull in the kissing, she looked into my eyes. Even in the subdued lighting I could see her eyes sparkling and shining with happiness. I know that I, for my part, was grinning like a fool.

'Oh god Sonia,' I whispered reverently, 'you're just so lovely.' She said nothing, so I kissed her again, and then again. She lifted her left leg and crossed it over mine, trying to get even closer to me, and I stroked along the length of her thigh, up towards her stomach and pussy, but caressed back down, finding the hem of her skirt, pushing it a little higher, up over her knees, feeling the silky texture of her skin. It was summer time; she wore no tights, and nothing blocked my access. I stroked her slim thighs gently and lightly, and she parted her legs a bit more, welcoming my touch.

I lingered there, savouring this moment of surrender, I was in no hurry, I didn't have to be anywhere else. I couldn't imagine anywhere I'd rather be right now than in the arms of this wonderful woman, caressing the sublimely smooth skin of her inner thighs, minutes away from the sheer delight of touching her pussy for the first time. My hand inched higher teasing her, making her shiver with desire as I neared the most erogenous part of her body.

Her panties seemed to be very skimpy to my touch, and I could feel the dampness and the heat, emanating from her as she opened her legs wider. I lightly touched the fabric of her panties and she moaned deep in her throat, a louder, more aroused sound, and her hips pushed against my hand, seeking better contact.

I knew she was eager for me to touch her pussy, but I had other ideas. I wanted to tease her, not in a cruel way, but with a more sensuous motive. Delaying that inevitable moment of first contact, so that when I finally split her pussy lips apart with my fingers, she would be even more aroused and excited than she was now, thus enjoying it even more. She turned to me, and I looked into her eyes again. she smiled almost shyly.

'I want you to touch me there,' she whispered, looking down to indicate what she meant. 'I'm so ready for this, don't tease me anymore, you promised to lick me and suck me and make me scream with pleasure. Please, please...' she pleaded.

'I can hardly wait,' I said hoarsely, my mouth suddenly going dry with excitement.

'Don't make me wait then, just do it,' she replied, a look of sheer lust in her eyes. I took her in my arms again, kissing her, and reaching up under her skirt, hooked my thumbs into the waistband of her panties, pulling them down, to just above her knees. I felt the silk smooth skin of her bottom for a moment or two, before finally slipping her panties down and off.

She spread her legs wider almost as if it was a relief to be rid of the panties. I let my hand slide up the smooth expanse of her thighs, lightly touching her groin and drawing another moan of anticipation from her as I circled her clitoris, then slipping down her groin, feeling her overflowed wetness there to.

I let my middle finger dip in the pool of her essence that had pooled there at the bottom of her pussy lips and slowly spread it up her labia, and rubbed it lightly over her clitoris. She moaned a long shuddering sigh and pushed her pelvis up, desperately seeking more, enjoying the sensation, wet and ready, her cunt lips opening up beneath my fingers, slippery to the touch. She shuddered again and moaned louder, pushing herself against my hand as I smeared the hot juice over her clitoris, and she opened her legs wide pulling her skirt up high to her waist.

'Go on then, kiss me there, you promised, lick me, suck me. Make me forget that bastard ever existed,' she gasped out. I needed no second bidding.

Kneeling before her, I pulled her to the edge of the sofa, hastily unbuttoning her blouse, pulled it out of the waistband, and slipped it off her shoulders. Her bra only took me a few seconds more to remove, and her breasts were as glorious as the rest of her. Not big by any stretch of the imagination, but then I've never been a, 'big tit,' man. Oh don't get me wrong, I love tits, but those huge over-inflated plastic ones that seem to be so prevalent, do very little for me.

12