Drones to the Slime

Story Info
The world is corrupted by slime.
786 words
3.15
7.9k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sebastian sat at his desk, typing up his sociology essay. Music was blasting through his headphones, drowning out the world around him. His leg started to fall asleep and he wiggled his toes to try and get his blood flowing.

He sighed in frustration and deleted the same sentence for the tenth time. He rubbed his forehead and closed his eyes against the blue light of his computer screen. He'd been staring at his essay for two hours and the words were starting to blend together.

"I gotta fucking pee," he muttered. He pushed himself out of the chair, but his legs refused to cooperate. They were completely numb. "Jesus."

He looked down at his legs and his jaw dropped. His legs were coated in a strange, blue liquid. He touched it and it started to spread up his hands.

"Shit!" he yelled. He tried to jerk his hands away, but the liquid kept them in place as it spread up his arms. It spread quickly, covering his entire body up to his neck. It was gelatinous, like slime, and it seemed to have the ability to affect his nerves based on how much Sebastian was struggling to move.

The slime started creeping up his neck and he shuddered at the sensation. He clamped his mouth shut as it approached his lips, but it just slid past. The slime went in his nose and he opened his mouth to scream. But the slime filled his mouth before he could make any noise.

He closed his eyes as it kept spreading. It started to fill his ears, making Sebastian feel like he was underwater. It finally covered his entire head, his entire body now enveloped in the slime. It melted his clothes away, leaving him completely bare. It entered his ass and his urethra, but he couldn't feel it. He couldn't feel anything anymore.

The slime started to melt away his brain, wiping out all of his memories and thoughts. It filled his skull, leaving behind nothing but obedience. As it emptied his brain, it also emptied his cock, making him cum over and over and over again. As his cum mixed with the slime, it became thicker and more opaque.

Once Sebastian was fully drained, the slime disappeared into his orifices. Sebastian was no longer Sebastian. It was a mindless drone, controlled by the slime inside it. It would do whatever the slime wanted, and the slime wanted cum.

The drone stood and walked out of the apartment. It had transformed into an unnatural creature. Its skin had a faint, blue tint, which was a darker blue on its lips. Its eyes had been replaced by slime, leaving behind a solid, blue jelly under its eyelids. Blue liquid trickled from its nose and ears.

The slime had complete control of it. Outside, people were fucking like animals. Almost everyone was now a drone controlled by the slime. Drones were bent over the stairwell getting railed by cocks, on all fours being used as nothing more than a cum bucket, and masturbating wildly, cum spraying onto the floor to be devoured by other drones.

The drone walked next door to its neighbor's apartment. It burst through the door and its neighbor screamed in fear. She had not yet been possessed by the slime. This couldn't be; all humans were to become drones.

The drone grabbed her and slammed her to the floor. It kissed her and slime passed from its mouth to hers. She gagged and gurgled as she choked on the slime. It spread quickly to her brain, melting away her mind faster than she could realize.

The drone ripped her clothes off and started to pound its cock into her pussy. She started to moan, wildly writhing around on the floor. The slime had turned her horny and sensitive, making her orgasm permanently. The drone came inside her, slime filling her womb. She fell still, her skin starting to turn blue.

The drone stood and left the building, leaving her to finalize her transformation. Her stomach swelled from the slime in her womb; she was an incubator for the slime. She would lie there forever, allowing drones to impregnate her as she orgasmed over and over.

As the drone walked down the street, it was forced to the ground on all fours. Two cocks impaled it, one in its ass and one in its mouth. They fucked the drone without mercy. They came in the drone, filling it with slime. It got to its feet again, slime-cum dripping from its holes.

Everyone would soon become a drone, existing only to be fucking machines for the slime. But they were all too mindless to know it.