Dropping Inn at the Beer Fest

Story Info
Sun, beer, music, fun with a couple of bartenders.
5k words
4.21
3.7k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/05/2024
Created 10/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You had been looking forward to this weekend for several weeks, ever since you'd been able to get tickets for the Hot Summer Cold Beer Festival. Beer wasn't your favorite thing, but it was great on a hot day, and you were looking forward to finding new things that you liked. And new places to go. And possibly new friends; or run into some old friends. Maybe you'd get laid, too. Sex on a hot summer day, particularly in an outside setting, was something you enjoyed. The sun felt great on your naked body; the risk of getting caught added that little extra spice.

When the day approached, you put on a flouncy skirt - sans underwear - and a crocheted cotton bikini top. The crochet created a tight and mostly opaque cover - so your nipples weren't immediately obvious unless you stretched. You were dressed to play.

The first thing you did when you got there was to scout around the park looking for some semi-private areas where you could scratch that horny itch. Even if you were only by yourself, you knew it would be fun. You found a good place - a picnic table that was half surrounded by trees, and blocked from the road by the festival stage. You took a couple of minutes to hike up your flouncy skirt and take advantage your lack of panties to give yourself a warm-up. You ran your hands over your mound and across your lips, and then opened them up and teased your clit with the wetness and some sweat. Once you felt warm and ready for some fun, you headed back to the festival itself.

You stopped at several booths that looked like they'd have the kind of light, citrusy beer you preferred. There were a couple of Belgium whites that you liked, and some lemon or orange shandies that you really liked. You made notes of them, to look for them later. You finally ended up at the booth that had made you come here in the first place - run by the Dew Drop Inn. Your favorite bartenders Jay and Brandon - favorite for their activities *upstairs from the* bar - were there working the booth.

They were talking to other people, but Jay saw you and nudged Brandon. They both smiled; you stretched your arms up and then around, with the intentional side effect of pushing your tits out and stretching the crochet netting just enough to show your nipples. You smiled back at them and licked your lips. Very quickly, Jay dismissed the customer he'd been talking to, and curled is finger in a "come hither" gesture. You walked over with a bounce in your step that caused your boobs to bounce up and down.

"What kind of beer are you interested in trying?", Jay said.

"Oh, I like mostly lighter beers with a hint of citrus in them.

"But I really love sitting on a bench under some trees, tucked out of the way where there is a good bit of privacy, enjoying a drink or ... something... A place much like the one I found behind the stage..."

Jay smiled, almost leering, almost drooling, but still looking like a normal smile. "Well, let's have you try a couple of things until you find one you like, and then I can pour us both a pint to enjoy under the trees."

"That's an excellent plan. And maybe later, Brandon can come by while you go back to man the booth... And then after the festival closes.... Who knows?"

Jay pours you samples of a few different beers and shandies. One of them was too hoppy, a couple were too sweet while another was too dark. There were a couple that you liked.

"I'll have a pint of this one", you pointed to the last shandy he had given you to taste.

"Excellent choice for a hot summer day like this. We also have a few ... special ... beers only available at the bar. Maybe you'll come by and try a couple some time." Jay then poured two pints of the shandy, handed you one, and walked over to Brandon to let him know what was going on.

Brandon didn't smile. He stared at you with deep lust in his eyes. You felt a tingle....

You started to wander off, meandering on your way to the picnic area you'd found behind the stage. You turned around once to make sure Jay was following, and then wiggled your ass as you kept walking.

When you got to the bench, you turned to face Jay, spread your legs, and flipped up your skirt to show him your lack of underwear. He leered. You turned back and sat on top of the table, with your legs spread and resting on the bench. Moving your skirt up and out of the way, you took a long drink of your beer, and then poured some over your pussy.

"Well, Jay? Would you like to taste some beer?"

He moved forward with a hint of swagger, set his beer down on the bench just outside your legs, and kissed you. He was a good kisser, even if he tasted like beer. His mouth was pressed against you, with his tongue just stroking back and forth between your lips.

He pulled off the kiss, looked down at the ground between your knees and sighed. "I wish I had a towel. But I'm sure I'll be able to wipe off my knees back at the booth."

After saying that, he got down on his knees, and leaned forward on the bench getting close enough to your pussy that you could feel him breathing. He ran his tongue up along the whole of your slit, tasting both you and the beer. Then he started pulling on your inner lips with his mouth and flicking your clit in between. This was really making the engines start to roar. His focus changed to your clit, and you closed your eyes and leaned back on your elbows as your body filled up with the coming storm.

You gasped, opened your eyes, and sat up when you felt very cold liquid running over your pussy. Jay had sat back onto his heels and was taking a long drink of his beer. You could see the condensation on his glass and knew he must have just poured some more beer on you.

"I guess you like the taste of pussy and beer."

"Yeah, two great tastes that taste great together! So very refreshing."

You giggled, lay back again, and said "Get back to work, you slacker".

You heard Jay's glass get put down, and felt him lean in. He attacked your clit with his tongue, circling around it, flicking, stroking up it with firm pressure. Occasionally he would close his lips over it and suck on it with some force.

You were really getting revved up. You heard him slurp something, and then felt two fingers start thrusting into you. The combination of him attacking your clit and fucking you with his fingers flipped the switch and lighting struck. "Oh fuck, fuck, oh fuck!" The orgasm caused your back to arch, your butt to push up into his face more, and your hips to shake. His tongue and fingers were still there, and it nearly caused you to have another orgasm immediately.

As you came down, you pulled your hips back and sat up again. "Your turn! Stand up, drop your pants, and come closer!"

Jay's face was wet from your orgasm, but he grinned like a kid who's gotten the toy he'd spent months dreaming about for Christmas.

Things didn't quite line up, so you had to move to sitting on the picnic bench, instead of the top of the table.

Now you were face to face with Jay's fat cock. After last time, you'd done some experimentation with taking larger things in your mouth - so you were confident you could handle it. But it still looked fat - and meaty and juicy. There was some pre-cum dripping off the end.

Taking your time, you leaned towards him, teasing him with your mouth so that he thought you were going to latch onto his cock immediately. Instead, you snuck a hand across your pussy to pick up some lube, and then started stroking his balls and ass with them. He yelped a little from surprise and then said "oh, yeah... just like that." As soon as you thought he was too distracted by your hand, you leaned forward more and wrapped your mouth over his cock head, started stroking your tongue across the bottom to push it against the roof of your mouth. This time he blurted out "oh god".

You did this for a few more strokes, pulled off his cock entirely, and took a big mouthful of beer. You leaned back towards him and alternated between swallowing some beer and pulling his cock further into your mouth. When you had enough of the beer swallowed, you swished the beer around in your mouth, giving his cock a beer bath. He was moaning the whole time. You looked up at him, caught his eye, and then swallowed the last of the beer without taking your mouth off his cock. "Oh, fuck yeah", he said.

Now you really went to work. You took him in your mouth just past the head of his cock. Applying a lot of suction, you swirled your tongue around his head, alternating between clockwise and counterclockwise directions. He stopped being able to make words, and just began to grunt. You ran your left hand across your pussy again, getting it really lubed up and then started pumping the rest of his cock. Your hand barely fit around his girth, and you were glad you'd done some practice so you could fit him in your mouth. You started anticipating how his cock would feel when he fucked you later, and your pussy started to really drool.

His grunting turned into moans mixed with some "uhh" and "fuck" noises. You stopped swirling your tongue around his head and just bobbed back and forth across it keeping the same amount of suction and moving in time with your hand. He threw back his head, arched his back, said "fffffuuuuuuccccckkkkkkk" and filled your mouth with cum.

Looking up at him, you sucked a little more on his cock, then eased back so the head was just barely in your mouth and visibly swallowed. He grinned widely with a look in his eyes of lust and satiation.

You stood up, grabbed his beer, and drank it down. Handing it back to him, you said "Maybe I'll stop by later to ... talk... to Brandon. In the meantime, I'm going to continue browsing. Maybe I'll find a blanket or something. Sorry-not-sorry for drinking your beer. Toodles!". You walked away, swishing your hips, leaving him standing there with his pants and underwear down around his ankles, and two empty beer glasses.

Wandering around the stalls, you realized that you were starting to get a little sunburnt and that sitting on that picnic table had been scratchier on your ass than you'd expected. You went back to your car to see if you'd brought any sunscreen and found a bottle that had just barely enough left to cover your face and the back of your neck.

Going back into the festival grounds, showing of your little bracelet to the people at the front that said you'd already bought tickets, you now had a mission. All the places on the main row of tents were selling beer, but there was another row tucked behind where people were selling t-shirts, tchotchkes, "hand-made" jewelry, and other stuff. As you turned into the row, almost the first thing you saw was a vendor with a hat tree in front of their tent.

You went over, and found a nice floppy hat made of lace that would go well with your bikini top. Paying for it, you asked the vendor if there was another booth that was selling blankets or towels or something so you would have something to sit on while enjoying the music on stage. You were directed to a tent that was three tents down and on the other side of the row.

While you strolled over there, you looked vaguely at the other tents. One was selling candles, potpourri, soaps, and lotions. That looked promising! Going over to look, you found some more suntan lotion and some moisturizer with a coconut oil base. You bought a bottle of the suntan lotion with a lavender scent, and a citrusy smelling moisturizer. It was four times as expensive as you'd be able to get elsewhere, but festival prices are gonna be festival prices. You took a minute to rub suntan lotion over your shoulders, arms, and front - both above and below the bikini top. You'd get some help putting it on under your bikini later...

At the tent you'd been directed to, you found a variety of things. There were several things made of the kind of thick woven fabric you'd find used for a poncho or serape - they looked scratchy. There were tea towels, and beach towels. The beach towels looked too cheaply made to stand up to the job you needed them for. Then you saw some thin polyester blankets that were being sold to keep you warm watching the performances on the stage after it got dark. Again, too thin to do the job on its own.

You bought one of the thick woven cloth blankets, and then one of the thin polyester blankets. They should lay on top of each other, be comfortable and soft enough, and not move too much. You wandered around a little more and found someone selling shaved ice. You got a pink one, just because you didn't want to turn your tongue blue.

Heading back to the tent for the Dew Drop Inn, you took half a second to pull your skirt up and stretch your knitted bikini top to make the holes a little more obvious. At the booth, you stood out of the line, back from the counter but in clear line of sight for Brandon. You started eating your shaved ice, sucking on the spoon, and letting a little dribble down your chin before licking it off. When Brandon got half a second to look your way, you spread your legs and flipped up your skirt. He got a quick view of your pussy and grinned broadly like a fat man looking at a chocolate cake. You turned around and sauntered off to the picnic bench you'd found earlier.

At the picnic bench, you draped the thick cloth over the top of the picnic table and down to cover part of the bench. Then you laid the other blanket on top of it and confirmed that it wouldn't move if you had your weight on it. You heard Brandon start to approach. You pulled the back of your skirt all the way up and bent over the bench and then spread your knees. You grabbed the lotion, squirted a good dollop on the first two fingers of your right hand and rubbed it over your asshole. Brandon said, "What did I do to deserve a special treat like this?"

"You didn't get much more than a blow job from me last time, so I thought I'd make up for it. I'm keeping my pussy ... open... until later today."

You spread the lotion over your ass a little more, and then probed in with a couple of fingers, smearing more lotion in and around your opening. You turned back to look over your shoulder. He was still fully dressed.

"Are you going to stand there fully clothed, or are you going to show me your bartender's swizzle stick?"

Brandon disrobed, unbuttoning his shirt so you could see his tight abs with just a little sheen of sweat. His pants came off, and his cock sprang erect. You still loved the size and proportions of his cock - the width was normal but well balanced by the longer than normal length. Shaking your butt at him again, you reached behind you with the bottle of lotion. "I'm not going to do all the work, buddy. Get yourself nice and lubed up".

You were still looking back, but you couldn't really see what he was doing. You heard a splutting sound of lotion coming out of the tube and then the sounds of a hand stroking up and down a cock. Then you felt him start to rim you with the head of his cock.

"Hey mister, make sure you dump your spunk in my trunk. I want to be walking around with goo dripping out my ass, or at least into my cum-catcher panties. If y'all are lucky, you might get to use it as lube later... if not, I do like me a souvenir. And go slow and easy!"

You felt his cock start to probe your ass just a little, barely squeezing the tip in and then pulling it back out. You felt him shift his hips back and then felt one of his fingers slide right in. He moved it back and forth and swirled it around to stretch you. Then he stuck another finger in and thrust them both in and out slowly. You grunted in time "uh, uh, uh". He pulled his fingers back out, and you felt his cock head push in.

He moved slowly, pushing forward to let you stretch and feel the full length of his cock.

Once he bottomed out, he pulled back slowly again. As he started to push back in, your mind started filling with thoughts of how naughty this was. It was slightly painful, but that just leant to the feeling. The thrill of feeling like a nasty slut was more than quadrupled by doing it in plain sight to anyone who happened to walk or drive by. Your pussy started to get warm and juicy and throb. Brandon continued his slow and steady movements. Every couple of minutes he would squirt some more lotion on his cock to keep everything moving smoothly.

You began to pant, and moan. You wished you had brought a vibrator to help this - but the thrill from getting fucked in the ass in public was doing a whole lot to make up for not having one. Your groans got louder and turned into grunts. "Uhh. Uhh. Uhh". Brandon sped up, still being gentle. He spread your legs, giving him room to put one leg on the bench. Then he moved your hips to put your pussy where it would rub against his leg. You started sawing your pussy back and forth along his leg in time with his slow thrusts.

This still wasn't quite as good as having a vibrator, but it still pushed you a lot closer to an orgasm. You hit your tipping point - "oh fuck, oh fuck that's so good." Surprisingly you felt yourself squirt - which you'd never done during anal before. Being in public had really upped the feeling of naughtiness and made your inner slut kick in hard.

You heard him squirt some more lotion and then felt his cock start to throb. You flopped forward on the table, wiped out from your massive orgasm. He increased his pace just a little more, and pushed harder as he got close to bottoming out in your bottom. You felt his cock swell and then flood your ass with warm spunk. You almost wished you'd taken that on your breasts or in your mouth; what he'd been doing with your ass was so amazing you hadn't wanted it to stop.

"Brandon, that was fantastic. You did really well, giving it to me slow and gentle, even that last bit at the end wasn't too rough. Now go clean yourself up and find some hand sanitizer. I shall retire to the lady's powder room and then listen to some music. If you and Jay continue to behave, perhaps there will be more fun later. "

"Oh, before you go, can you hand me my bag?" He did. You opened it and pulled out one of the two pairs of panties you'd bought - the one that was more basic. The other pair was in case you chickened out about being completely panty less - it was very see-through lace in front with an open crotch and a butt-floss style thong in back. One of those panties that weighed less than the cash it would have taken to buy it - and probably less than the card you had used.

Keeping your ass tilted up to keep in all the warm liquid cum inside, you carefully stepped into the panties one foot at a time and pulled them up as far as you could go without standing up. It took only another second to stand up and trap everything inside. You pulled the panties a little high up just to keep everything snug.

You rubbed as much of the lotion on your fingers into your hands and arms as you could, gathered your stuff, and headed to the lady's room. Once there, you washed your hands and moisturized them with more lotion. Your knees and elbows looked like they needed some attention after bearing your weight on those blankets, so you gave them the same treatment.

You headed out and towards the stage, stopping on your way for a light beer to quench your thirst. You found a decent spot where you could spread your blanket and still see the stage. There was a gaggle of giggling girls to your right, but a nice couple with another lady on your left. You started chatting with the third wheel - her name was Evangeline, but everyone called her Eva - about the music. You both had similar tastes in music and had a good time listening to the music and talking. Occasionally you got up to dance, finding some random young men to grind against and leave hanging. You also managed to drag the husband out on the floor for some light boogie - respectfully keeping all your glorious assets out of polite reach.

12