Drowning at Dusk Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good boy," I said, giving him a proud smile before I gasped at a rising spike of pleasure.

"Esharyn," Xelari said, her tone shifting to a cold, menacing growl.

I locked eyes with her again as she rose from her chair, like an imperious queen rising from her throne to pass a brutal sentence upon a disobedient subject.

My hand left Terakh's throat to caress my breast, my thumb grazing the nipple. I looked Xelari up and down, and caught a droplet of moisture running down her thigh.

I laughed again, and the sound erupted into a sharp cry as my defiant climax struck. Terakh chose that moment to 'strike' as well, thrusting fiercely up into me as I lost control. The brutal movements of his body turned that short, sharp climax into a raging storm, and I threw my head back, my cries rising, my hips falling back down to meet each furious buck of those strong, steely hips.

My cries of joy turned to a gasp of shock as Xelari picked up a whip and raked it across my back. I collapsed down atop Terakh, panting with pleasure and whimpering with pain.

She struck me again.

Gods, it hurt.

Gods, it felt amazing.

Another strike. Another cry.

"How dare you?" she spat.

I glanced over my shoulder. The fury on her face was like nothing I'd ever seen: a fire of imperious rage, a scowl that she hadn't even shown in battle.

It was terrifying.

And glorious.

I felt so small and weak before that glare, but also so fucking powerful due to the fact that I'd brought that emotion forth.

"I had to. You're so pretty when you're angry."

Another lash, far harder than before. Agony raced up my spine, warring with the aftershocks of my orgasm. After lashing my buttocks a few times, she snarled and tossed the whip to the floor, then marched over to her other arrayed tools.

I smiled down at Terakh, patting his cheek as his hips continued to rock up against me.

"You're fucking mad, you know that?" he panted.

"I know," I said, leaning down to cradle the back of his head, to guide his lips towards my neck. He bit me, in the exact same spots he'd done the first time we'd fucked. I let out a keening cry at the pain, and my fingers dug into the back of his head, begging him for more.

But those bites were nothing compared to the agony Xelari had left upon my back.

I glanced over, still moaning as Terakh rocked up against me.

The dusk elf had affixed the enchanted dildo to the harness around her hips, and had plucked a vial of oil from Terakh's pack. My eyes widened as I realized her intent. Terakh glanced over, laughing as Xelari dribbled a copious amount of oil over the glowing shaft.

"You're in trouble now," he purred, then gave me the fiercest bite yet.

My neck roared with the beautiful agony, and I moaned in dreadful anticipation as Xelari crawled onto the bed behind me.

"Hold still," she snapped, digging her fingers into Terakh's shin.

After two more wild thrusts up into me he obeyed. Those fierce bites turned to gentle nibbles and suckles.

"Sweet of you, to go easy on me," I cooed, giggling and patting his cheek.

"She won't."

"No," Xelari snapped, giving my rear a fierce slap, before her hands gripped hold of my buttocks and parted my cheeks.

I tensed, my eyes wide.

I'd taken two lovers at once before, and a few years back I'd even been fucked up the ass by a man with a larger cock than Xelari's fake one.

But that past lover had lacked Xelari's fury and cruel streak.

Terakh was right: I was in trouble, but there was nowhere else I'd rather be.

My neck ached as I strained to look back over my shoulder, struggling to watch as she slid the toy inside me. The oil made the first few inches go smoothly, and my mouth gaped in a silent scream as she slid in further, the runes glowing brightly before my ass enveloped the toy.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," I whimpered, eyes wide and lungs straining for air.

She affixed me with her fiercest glare yet. One hand remained on my hip, while the other reached around to take me by the throat.

Those soft fingers turned cruel, her nails scratching into my skin. She even raked them over the spots where Terakh had bitten me.

More pain.

Not enough.

I wanted more.

"Is this your idea of punishment?" I taunted.

"Fuck her," Xelari snapped at Terakh.

He obeyed with great enthusiasm, his wide hips rising off the bed, slamming his cock deeper into me. Xelari remained perfectly still, simply holding me and allowing Terakh's movements to rock my ass a bit more onto the enchanted cock. She gritted her teeth, no doubt feeling the growing echoes of my own bliss conveyed through the dildo.

"You like that?" I managed, grinning over my shoulder despite the nails still clutching my throat, despite the bliss inflicted by those two perfect cocks. "You like feeling the echoes of that prick going up my ass? Maybe I'll give you the real thing sometime. Pin you down and fuck that pretty ass of yours while-"

She rocked her hips back, then forward, in perfect sync with Terakh's next thrust.

I wailed: all defiance destroyed. My eyes bulged and I flopped down against Terakh's chest, completely broken by that one thrust from the dusk elf.

"Hold still," she said to Terakh, her voice as cold and furious as it had ever been.

It took him about five or six thrusts to finally relent. Sweat rolled down his face and onto the bed beneath us, and his massive scarred chest heaved for air.

Through it all I gazed back over my shoulder at Xelari.

I knew what was to come.

I braced myself.

I thought I was ready.

Gods, I was wrong.

So beautifully, wonderfully wrong.

She wasn't nearly as rough as Terakh had been when he'd taken me back in the cavern, but she didn't need to be. The fierce grip on my throat, the sensation of Terakh's twitching cock inside of me, the look on her face...

All of that would have been enough to break me, even without accounting for her slow but steady thrusts deep into my ass.

I couldn't scream, moan, or even whimper. With my mouth wide, drool leaking from my lips, all I could do was utter pathetic, shaky little gasps.

I'd never been so vulnerable or weak. Not even when she'd chained me to the floor, not even when her conjured serpents had bit and paralyzed me.

I was going to come again. The dual sensations of the cock in my cunt and the one in my ass were too much.

And if this was my punishment for climaxing the first time, what was she going to do to me if I came again?

Gods, I couldn't wait to find out. I went even more limp, my head falling to nestle against Terakh's neck. I didn't have the strength to kiss, bite, or lick, so all I could do was pant and drool while Xelari picked up the pace.

"I think you broke her," Terakh said, laughing.

"No," I said, somehow managing that single syllable.

My shaky hand slid down over Terakh's chest and towards my pussy.

"You would dare defy me again?" Xelari said, with the cold rage of a tyrant.

"Of course. I want you to come. Need you to. And since you're feeling the echoes..."

Her hips faltered just a little. Surprise? Exhaustion?

The sudden shift in the rhythm gave the opportunity to get my fingers over my clit again, my fingers rubbing and circling as she set back to work.

Half a minute and I unraveled.

I whimpered out her name as the climax struck me, starting at my sex and joining with the glorious agony rippling from my ass. My stomach tensed, my toes curled, and my fingers savaged the sheets.

She didn't stop.

The tremors in my hand grew too great; it fell from my sex, limp and useless.

"Gods," Terakh growled. "I can feel it. Fuck. Xelari, can I-"

"Spill within her if you wish," the dusk elf snapped. "I care not."

I tilted my head, my lips brushing Terakh's cheek as I whimpered and trembled through another climax. His shaft swelled, and I gasped at the torrent of his seed. Each twitch of that pulsing shaft served as a wondrous counterstroke to the aftershocks of my climax, and I gasped at the feeling of all that come spilling out of me.

An even greater mess than he'd made the first time he'd used me.

I felt Xelari shudder, and looked over my shoulder again to see her eyes staring down at the fake cock, as if marveling at the way it slid into me.

I didn't blame her; it certainly was a beautiful sight.

Sweat rolled down her curves, and her usually well-maintained curls formed a wild crescent around her heart-shaped face. I saw the telltale twitches of an impending climax, the way she bit down on her lip, the way the cords of her neck tightened.

"I think I have another in me," I muttered. "If you want it."

"You've had enough,malrixi." Her hips shuddered, and the grip on my neck softened. Those vicious fingers turned gentle, running along the back of my neck and into my hair. She then ran that soft hand down by back, over the spots where she'd whipped me.

I could have wept.

"No," I begged. "Please. Take it."

"Do it," Terakh growled. "Take it."

Xelari huffed, as if offended at being given commands by her two playthings, but nonetheless acceded. Both of her hands gripped my hips, her nails biting deep. The bed rocked and creaked beneath us. My mind reached for the right words to tease and encourage her, but the storm of sensations inflicted by that toy was just too much.

All thoughts fled my pleasure-addled mind. There was onlyher. My senses honed in on the painful grip of her nails, the toy filling my ass, the huffs of her heavy breathing. Terakh himself was nearly forgotten, even though his still-hard prick remained in my cunt.

Her left hand drifted from my hip, surprisingly gentle as it ran up my spine to take hold of the back of my neck. She muttered something the dusk elf tongue, and the hungry heat in her voice somehow told me it was a command for me to come.

I threw my head back, screaming. My body went limp again, turning into just a toy for her to pound against, just a hole to use. My breath hitched as I heard Xelari let out a cry of her own, a sound far louder and wilder than anything I'd heard yet from her. The sound sent a burst of strength through me, and I managed to rock my hips back against her, drawing out the bliss for both of us for just a few more moments.

The three of us stilled, our heavy breaths filling the room. Finally Xelari muttered something under her breath, and withdrew from me.

We both sighed, and Terakh grunted as Xelari reached down, grabbing me by the hips and pulling me off of the orc.

I flopped against his chest, useless and spent. After half a minute of catching my breath, I managed the strength to undo his bindings.

I half-expected him to throw me onto my back for another fuck, but instead his calloused hands brushed through my short, sweaty curls.

"Are you all right?"

Instead of a laugh, I let out a soft, weary little rasp.

"Are you?"

Chuckling, he gently rolled me onto my back, and I stared up at the ceiling in a daze while Xelari cleaned up her toy, and handed a towel to Terakh to clean himself up. I was dimly aware of a sensation between my legs before I saw that the orc was wiping away the seed that had spilled from my aching cunt.

"Such a gentleman."

"So," Xelari said after tucking her toys away. "Did you find any suitable candidates, Terakh?"

Terakh let out a disbelieving laugh, while I just managed a pathetic little snicker.

"Really? After all that, just back to business?"

"What else did you wish to discuss, Terakh? Hopes, dreams, favorite colors, the story of your first kiss?"

Shaking his head in disbelief, the orc rose from the bed, grabbed his flask of water and drank half of it before tossing it my way. Too broken to catch it, I laughed a little as it thudded against my chest. After a moment I managed to bring it to my lips.

"Aye, found a group that I think will work. A squad of Tombflayers, in between larger contracts. One of them is even aware of the ruin I'm after."

"Expensive."

I myself had never directly tangled with those mercenaries, but had heard plenty of stories from other assassins who had, and knew three who had failed in their contracts as a direct result of the Tombflayers' skill.

"I've enough silver to entice them. And since it's only the one relic I need, I offered them whatever other loot we find from the temple."

Terakh moved over to lean against the wall beside the window, peering out into the darkness.

"First kiss, though," he said, with a grin over his shoulder at Xelari. "Nowthat's a story."

Xelari laughed.

"It was a jest, Terakh. Not an invitation for a bawdy tale."

"Bawdy? No. Bloody. I was sixteen or so, tasked with sentry duty at a tent where we were keeping a prisoner from a rival tribe. The lass asked for a cup of water, and when I brought it to her, she pulled me in for a kiss. Turned out to just be a distraction..." He turned and pointed to a faded scar beneath his left nipple. "Knifed me right there. Damned near bled out while she run away."

"Gods," I said. "Did you catch her?"

"No. But in the fighting that followed, I chopped off her brother's ear, and beat her father half to death in a skirmish. I think that settled the score."

"As for mine...I was fourteen," I said. "At a ball celebrating the birthday of the Lord-Protector of Mrenhold. It was with the daughter of the Lord-Protector and one of his mistresses, in fact. We were both a bit tipsy on wine we shouldn't have been drinking, and had danced together a few times, and we shared a clumsy kiss in the stairwell."

"You moved in high circles, then," said Xelari. "Earlier you were joking aboutme being a princess of some sort, and here you were, cavorting with a Lord-Protector's daughter."

"My father was a high-ranking priest of Venkaya, and a member of the Lord-Protector's inner circle. No noble blood, justholy blood. Part of the reason why I joined the White Talons. Such sacred service was...expected of me."

"My first was...unconventional," Xelari said, as she used a towel to wipe up some of the mess we'd left on the sheets.

"As unconventional as Terakh's?"

"Not quite in the same way. As part of the Moondancer training, we were expected to be celibate until our twentieth birthday."

"Sounds like torture," Terakh chuckled.

"There would have been little time for sex and cavorting, given the intensity of our duties and our training. But when we finally ascended to the position, we took part in a ritual where the senior Moondancers would..." She gave me a sly smile. "'Bless us.' By laying us upon a sacred altar and bringing us to climax after climax with their mouths and fingers. Sacred orgasms."

I grinned, relishing the thought of a nude Xelari flailing about on an altar, her delicious sex feasted upon by a procession of beautiful dusk elves.

"Drunk on bliss and triumph, the newly-ascended Moondancers then all converged together. A night of release, of conquest, of celebration. I had my first kiss with a pretty young man named Tournzaer, at the very moment a fellow Moondancer slipped his cock into me from behind."

I whistled.

"I think you won, Xelari."

"I could keep you up all night with wicked stories of my time as a Moondancer, Esharyn. Best to get our rest, though, and save the bawdy tales for the road, hmm?"

Within minutes I drifted off into the deepest slumber in recent memory, all thanks to Xelari's cruelty and those wild orgasms she'd drawn from me. When I awoke, I judged it to be at least an hour after dawn on account of the amount of sunlight coming through the window.

Neither Terakh or Xelari were with me. Wondering if Terakh had already ridden off with those mercenaries without saying goodbye, I quickly dressed to wander down to the tavern in search of the dusk elf.

I didn't have to wander far.

She was on the other side of the hall, crouched down beside the wall a few feet from the last doorway. Frowning, I advanced towards her and realized that she was peeking through a small gap between the wooden boards of the wall. As I closed in, she motioned at me to be quiet.

My curiosity grew, and I moved slowly and quietly to her side, wondering if she was spying on a potential threat. Had a hired assassin taken up a room in the same tavern as us?

A sharp cry and a thud echoed through the door, followed by a melodious giggle.

I scowled at the back of Xelari's head.

"Insufferable," I murmured under my breath.

She waved at me to be quiet, and I gave a slight shove to her shoulder to get her out of the way so I could have a peek of my own. Why should she get to have all the fun?

The meadow elf bard we'd seen perform the night before was upon the bed. Those long, green-tinted legs were splayed far to either side, while the shirtless, dark-skinned bard knelt before her, tonguing fiercely at her sex. The elf's blond curls thrashed about as she writhed beneath his attentions, and the lean muscles of the bard's back tensed as he worked his fingers in and out of his lover.

"Terrible shame that you're leaving today, Dazyar," the elf said in between soft, lilting moans. "I might have to use my influence with the town watch to detain you here for a time."

Dazyar withdrew his tongue and let out a breathless laugh.

"No need for that, Tenalia. Just think of how delicious our next meeting will be when I return in a few months. Distance can make the-"

"Don't you say that," Tenalia said, wagging a finger at him.

"Bit of a cliché, I know. But my mind is not precisely up to full strength. Awfully distracted by this wonderful taste..."

With that he returned to his eager licks, and Xelari shoved me out of the way.

"You might be able to take a few pointers from him," the dusk elf muttered under her breath, giving me an impish little glance, which I returned with a sharp glare.

The loudest moan yet from Tenalia sent a quiver running down my thighs. I imagined myself in there, feasting on that woman while Xelari watched...and I also imagined Xelari in there instead, moaning beautifully beneath that bard's skilled tongue.

There came another thud from Dazyar's room, then a bout of laughter from them both.

"Come on," I said, brushing my fingers over Xelari's hand. "Leave them to it."

"Why?" she said, glancing back at me, her eyes aglow with lust. "Jealous?"

Jealous? No. Only irritated that she'd joked about me picking up 'pointers' from that bard.

"No."

"I wish to watch. Stay if you like. Or..." Her eyes drifted up and down my body. "Give me a reason to leave."

During that long ride across the countryside I'd passed the time with fantasizing about dominating Xelari, of paying her back for the delicious cruelty she'd put me through. I'd imagined pinning her down and riding her face, fucking her up the ass with the enchanted dildo, or watching like a triumphant queen while Terakh fucked her.

And now she was giving me that chance.

That gaze carried with it a silent affirmation. A promise. An offering.

An invitation to take control.

And I seized it.

As another loud moan echoed through the door, I grabbed Xelari by the hair and forced her away from the gap in the boards, then gently shoved her face against the wall just beside the door. My other hand tugged at her belt, shoving her leggings down over her shapely ass.

She squirmed a little: the struggle of someone who didn't actually want to break free, a particular 'struggle' I'd undergone many a time when under Xelari's control.

My hand drifted from the back of Xelari's neck to clamp over her mouth.

"Slow and steady this time, darling," Tenalia said, her voice thick with need.

"Slow and steady for her," I purred into her ear as my fingers slipped between her legs. "But not for you. That little comment about me taking a few pointers from him? And all the torment you've inflicted upon me?" I bit down on the back of her neck, and she moaned against my hand. "You're going to pay for that. Dearly."