Drowning at Dusk Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I relaxed, allowing her to drag me down. My body tensed as she slipped inside of me, and her back arched, her hips rocking upwards off the bed. I grinned with delight, loving the fact that the echoes of my own pleasure were now rippling through her.

As I slipped my fingers between my legs to draw that pleasure out even more, I raised my hips and sank back down, quickly settling into a slow, steady rhythm. My free hand reached down, my fingers brushing over her lips. Murmuring, Xelari trapped my fingers between her lips and suckled greedily, then gave me a fierce bite.

"Play with your nipples," she murmured, reaching for my wrist and tugging my hand away from my sex. She soon took over, her thumb rolling over my clit, with the same delicate precision and skill she'd employed with her tongue during our prior trysts.

I shuddered, raising one hand to tease my nipple between two of my fingers.

As the tide rose, my hips quickened, the pace growing less controlled and more frantic.

"Damn, this one is coming on quick," I growled through gritted teeth.

When she replied with a wicked smile, I regretted my words, fearing that she might take the occasion to tease me. To my shock and delight, she didn't relent, and in fact rubbed her thumb a bit more quickly over my clit, sending me crashing into a short, moaning climax.

The ripples tore through her as well, and she grunted and groaned beneath me, her hips writhing. Before the aftershocks even began to fade, she shoved me off of her, rolled me onto my back, and dove between my thighs.

The aftershocks of that first climax quickly roared into a second as she tongued at my cunt. My fingers slashed at the sheets as I came, nearly as quickly as the first. Even as my soft moans filled the bedroom, she raised up, guided the toy back inside me, and fucked me: fast and hard. Effortlessly she took the aftershocks of that second climax and used them to forge a third.

Laughing and moaning, I slammed my head back onto the pillow as a tense spike of bliss tore through me yet again. My trembling legs rose, wrapping around her waist, and I reached up to pull her down for a wet, lazy kiss.

"Got me so worked up that I didn't even notice if you came or not," I muttered. "Did you?"

"Twice," she murmured against my lips.

"Want another? Doesn't seem fair that I got three and the echoes only got you two."

"That was more than enough, malrixi."

We lingered there, the dildo still sheathed inside of me, our lips entwined in slow, lazy kisses. My heart swelled, loving the way she filled me, the way her soft breasts pressed against mine.

"I like being lost in this storm," I murmured, twitching a little as she slipped out of me.

"As do I, Esharyn. As do I."