Drow's Dilemma Ep. 139: Wivesmoot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is fine for me," Mirjana said. She didn't seem to care that much.

"It is a good idea," Selene said, looking thoughtful.

"I like the idea. Of a network, anyway. I have no strong opinions about Caleldir being incubized," Ashyr said cautiously.

"I will not object to this as long as Caleldir is incubized and not monopolized." Dahlia nodded.

"I will stay Caleldir's traditional familiar in his current form and his next. Everyone else can do what they want," Aster replied firmly.

"No objections here," Marigold said.

"Since we need to wait for Caleldir to be an incubus to form this bond, I vote we start right now," Fedwyn said cheerily.

"Fedwyn!" Caleldir fussed.

"I will only vote yes if Caleldir does," Faraia said suspiciously.

"Same," Nirza added.

Althaia took a deep breath and looked carefully at Faraia. She sighed and slumped. "I vote with Caleldir, Faraia, and Nirza," she said in a defeated tone.

Risa hesitated, looking from Caleldir to Fedwyn and back. "I abstain from this vote," she finally said. "For now."

"I think I will abstain for the moment as well," Alycyrl agreed.

The table looked at Caleldir, who sighed and leaned back. "... I already said I had no objections to being an incubus, only to the incubization process," he said while rubbing his forehead. "It just sounds so, so very tiring."

"Is that a no or a yes?" Faraia asked, leaning forward and searching his expression.

"... Yes," Caleldir managed to admit with a blush.

"Then I vote yes," Faraia said with a smile.

"As do I," Nirza nodded.

"Of course I vote yes!" Althaia said, suddenly gleeful.

"I will be honored indeed to be your Administrator in seven years." Risa grinned.

"This was the ideal outcome," Alycyrl declared. "Though whatever Light Elven Princess is finally chosen to become Queen should be included in the final bonds."

"Fine," said Selene. "Well, if we are to begin, we should begin." She gave Iondae - still in Marigold's arms, asleep - an affectionate kiss and got up to walk around the table towards Caleldir, who smiled and shook his head.

"I don't think you count," Ashyr laughed. "You're just being possessive."

Selene gave Ashyr an imperious look before sitting down on Caleldir's lap.

"I'll help!" Aster chimed in. She handed Uriel over to his mother and stood behind Caleldir's seat to rub and fondle his and Selene's upper torsos.

"With Caleldir's incubization and our communal contract established, the rest is just logistics," Fedwyn stated. "Unless there was something else on the agenda, mother?"

"The logistics of Caleldir's schedule is the last thing on the agenda for the Wivesmoot unless another issue arises during that negotiation," Naliira responded, ignoring the noises coming from the other side of the table. Selene had stripped Caleldir down to bare skin and was grinding on his hardening manhood. Caleldir was not protesting, but he was trying to pay attention to what Naliira was saying.

"The important thing is that any moment where his cock is not inside a woman is a moment that the incubization process reverses," Marigold declared. "So, we need to make sure that he is never not having sex."

"That seems completely impractical!" Caleldir fussed.

"Well, we did run the most dangerous Dungeon in the world while we were having constant sex," Nirza said with a slight smile and a blush. "So... we know that we can multitask." The Dark Nymph was squirming in her chair, watching Selene and Aster molest Caleldir.

"And I was excluded from that," Faraia said with jealousy. Standing up, she dropped out of her dress and strode on over to turn the developing threesome into a foursome.

"I think that we need Tsabdrin back so that I can get some relief from all of you," Caleldir complained. Not that his tone was upset.

"I will call Tsabdrin back," Ashyr agreed. "But not because he'll give you any sort of meaningful break. He'll want to see his new home - assuming he wants to live here - and will want a say in his house."

"Phaile and Nekaia tell me that Tsabdrin is doing extremely well and is very happy living in the wilds with them," Althaia stated. "Though I am sure they would love to visit, I think that he and they will be more likely to want their own place. They... might be building one next to some mountain lake thirty miles north of here?"

Ashyr sighed. "That's probably better for them, then."

"The longer he stays away from you, the more he'll forget about his obsession," Selene commented in a breathy voice. She pressed her pussy down onto Caleldir's manhood and began to undulate with deliberate slowness. Faraia, with a complex expression on her face, reached her hand down between them and angled Caleldir so that Selene's writhing engulfed him.

"... So he'll be of no help to you, Caleldir," Ashyr concluded apologetically. "I will, however, be employing some males to keep the 'conc-"

"Concubines," Dahlia provided.

"-Keep the concubines entertained. Does anyone know of some good male stock that wouldn't mind a ton of horny drow?" Ashyr asked the room.

"I'm sure some of my succubi wouldn't mind taking male form. Then we wouldn't have to worry about them getting pregnant with a non-Caleldir child," Dahlia offered.

"That is something we can discuss later," Naliira said. "The Schedule is the most important issue currently. Oh, yes, and restrictions. Ashyr has asked for dinners and evenings with Caleldir. I propose that we all attempt to dine with each other and Caleldir every evening that he is not on vacation. After that, who would like to sleep with Caleldir?"

Caleldir attempted to adjust himself and Selene so he could pay attention to the proceedings. "I like the idea of dining together most nights," he said. "And I certainly do not mind sleeping with a couple of you. But I think that two-to-four should be the limit most nights."

"Four is likely going to be the minimum," Selene told him. "Ashyr and I will always be there, of course-"

"-And me!" Aster interjected.

"We might be able to keep it at four," Ashyr said carefully. "Is there anyone else here who wants to sleep with us every night? Or can the rest of you go on some sort of rotation?"

"While I certainly want to be there every night," Faraia said while stroking Selene and Aster. "Too many of us there will not help you sleep. So, I will settle for at least seeing you most days and spending special time with you on those Laboratory Retreats the Archmage was talking about."

"We are going to be having a lot of sex with and adjacent to each other, Faraia," Fedwyn said. "You can be a bit less formal. Unless you are into that sort of thing..."

Faraia blushed. "I... sort of am," she admitted. She hugged Caleldir. "I like Roleplays," she added. "I have a lot of ideas as to how we can use psionic illusions to create all sorts of sexy scenarios!"

"Oh! I could help with that!" Aster said enthusiastically. "I did that sort of thing with my magic and handmaidens back before I met Caleldir!"

"That sounds fun," Caleldir said cautiously. "Selene, Ashyr, Aster, I love you all, but perhaps every night is a bit much? Perhaps just most nights, so I can spend some dedicated time with the others? Especially one-on-one time."

Selene got a mulish look on her face, Aster pouted cutely, and Ashyr had an unreadable expression. But they let the others finish before they interjected.

"Personally, I am only interested in sex with males if at least one other female is present," Alycyrl declared. "No offense, Caleldir. Though, I hear that you make an absolutely lovely lady. I would not mind some one-on-one time with you in Dahlia's body while she uses your body to do your breeding duty."

Caleldir blushed. "I... uh... I do not want to have children with any women I do not remember having sex with. So... I guess if Dahlia or Aster want to joyride me to impregnate people, I will only be okay with that if they are people I have already been with."

"We can do that, we will just have to be a bit careful. I don't know what happens to a male turned female by his familiar who is also undergoing the incubization process. It is... not something that is usually done," Dahlia cautioned. "Anyway, I don't need evenings but I will most certainly be around once everyone is asleep." She winked at her master.

"I remember when I was one of the main four," Althaia said sadly. "Those days are long past. I feel too guilty now."

"Guilty... how?" Caleldir asked the morose nymph.

"Guilty in that I feel terrible for forcing my mission on you, for resenting you for reacting perfectly reasonably to my forceful requests, guilt whenever I am with you that I am not letting my sisters have those children we need so desperately-"

Althaia would have continued if Nirza had not embraced and kissed her. "Do not take Faraia's anger to heart," Nirza assured her. "We all know that you mean well." She looked towards Caleldir. "My feelings are the same as Faraia's, though her dedication to you and your wellbeing shames mine. I..." She paused, considering. "Actually, that was the previous Nirza. Really, she lived a long, full life and died of extreme old age. I was her ghost, but now I am a new Nymph Nirza. And as much as the previous Nirza had to give you up, it seems I do not. But neither can I assert any sort of real claim to you, more than is my place as a Dark Nymph. I will take what time I can, and be happy."

Caleldir sighed, caressing Selene's skin, hair, and robe alike. He gave Nirza a slight smile, then turned to the other nymph. "Althaia, you are partly right that I have been shamefully snubbing you. Fine. I agree to everything if everyone else here does. Just so long as my 'sister' 'Sune' comes along and explains to me why. She is a goddess. Surely she can talk directly to her little brother."

Althaia's eyes went wide. "She... Aelsuna says... But if..."

"If Aelsuna shows up in person, She will have sex with you," Fedwyn said bluntly. "I know that much about Her. Right, Althaia?" The nymph just blushed and looked at the floor.

"Oh," Caleldir said with a blink. "But... uh... she's my sister!"

"Oh no! Kinky incestuous sex with the Goddess of Beauty! What a cursed life you lead!" Alycyrl said dryly. "How ever will you cope."

"I will be there every night!" Marigold brought the topic back. "After Lord Caleldir is asleep at very least. But I would like some nights set aside for Him to visit the temple I am building in His name, though, so He can Bless His worshippers with His seed."

"Ah... No," Caleldir complained. "I am not going to-"

"Actually, I think that getting some Worship will be very good for you," Fedwyn interrupted. "Your whole family is Gods and Goddesses, it is time for you to join them."

"Back to who wants to be with Caleldir every night: you can include me with Marigold," Risa added. "Some nights with him before he sleeps, every night with him after he sleeps. I can help with the incubus transformation a bit, after all. Not as much as a full succubus, but more than a nymph or mortal."

"I can only have sex with so many people per day," Caleldir fussed.

"Any moment your cock is not inside a woman you lose ground in the incubus transformation," Fedwyn reminded him.

"I will be content with sleeping with him one night out of the month. Just the two of us, though - the overnight succubus crew as the exception, provided our slumber is not disturbed," Naliira said serenely.

"The problem is, if Caleldir wants a night alone with all of us, we'd only get one night every two weeks. Nights will have to be split up if you want one-on-one time with us," Selene told him as she began to pick up the pace. She dropped her tone to low and sensual, "I can feel your cock twitch. You're loving the idea of unending pleasure inflicted by your many lovers..."

"There's too many of us..." Ashyr muttered sadly.

"It's too late to take issue with that now, Ashyr. If you wanted a peaceful life... well, you fell in love with the wrong male to be able to choose the peaceful life," Dahlia observed.

"I wanted a peaceful life of libraries and laboratories!" Caleldir fussed.

"You were created to revitalize decayed ancient bloodlines and bring a new golden age through your seed, though!" Marigold said excitedly. "The more children you have: the better the whole world will be! This is what the great Astellodia wanted for you! She says so in my dreams!"

"My mother is talking to you in your dreams?" Caleldir questioned Marigold.

"This can wait until later," Alycyrl said in an annoyed tone. "But Marigold is right about everything." After that bombshell of a statement, Alycyrl quickly moved on to preempt the predictable protests. "Selene? Would you mind distracting Caleldir? We are past the point where his input would be helpful."

"For once I agree," Fedwyn added.

"Let us draw up an official schedule, then," Naliira said.

And so the discussion commenced. With thirteen (soon to be fourteen) wives, it was a complicated system that needed flowcharts within flowcharts.

"I hear you have some... fantasies, Faraia," Selene observed while the rest of the women were producing things on which to write their complicated flow charts. Conversation was a good way to distract Caleldir. The right amount of mildly sadistic teasing could keep him thoroughly engrossed.

"I... I do," Faraia admitted. "A lot of them related to my adventuring days when I spent centuries delving through the haunted ruins of Deusterra."

"What sorts of fantasies?" Caleldir asked.

"Well, I admit, I would like to get into some light bondage and CNC," Faraia said. "I was always a Switch in my mind, but after... err... my captivity, I admit to not wanting to be a sub to a male again. At least not in the next few centuries. No offense Caleldir."

"So, you want to pretend to rape me as vengeance for what Goelon did to you," Caleldir realized.

Faraia blushed deeply. "... yes," she said in a low voice. "So... we should establish a safeword."

"I understood most of that conversation..." Selene said. "What is CNC? And... why do we need a 'safeword?'"

"Consensual nonconsent?" Faraia said somewhat disbelievingly. "Err... isn't that what you do with Caleldir, and Ashyr sometimes does with you? I suppose the acronym has fallen out of usage. As for a safeword... you know, the code word that a sub uses to tell the dom that things are getting too far. I am sure you have some equivalent."

Aster blinked. She seemed utterly baffled but chose to listen more closely to see if she could catch on.

Selene was similarly confused. "I... guess that is what we like to do sometimes. But we never have a safe word. I know how far to go and when to stop. I learned long ago not to break my toys. It's even easier now, of course, now that I have some psionics."

Faraia tensed her lips. "But if you do not have a safeword," she fussed, "then you do not know when you have gone too far and the consensual nonconsent is just normal rape. Pretend rape is fun. Real rape is horrid."

"Real rape is necessary for the right situations. It can be a lot of fun, too," Selene said with a little sadistic grin.

"Uhh. Is it possible for us to actually 'rape' someone?" Aster finally asked. "I mean, everyone wants to have sex with someone as hot as we are. Don't they always end up enjoying themselves? And Caleldir, he already wants to have sex with us so we could never really rape him whatever we do!"

Faraia looked from Selene to Aster and back with a horrified expression.

"Drow and succubi," Caleldir stated. "Drow and succubi."

"But... but that mindset is awful!" Faraia sputtered. "Of course a succubus can rape someone! Using your charm magic to-"

"Drow and succubi," Caleldir interrupted her.

Faraia set her lips together tightly, then shook her head and leaned in to embrace Caleldir, resting her breasts on his shoulder. "So... I guess you like it more when it feels more real," she mused. "What a dirty Master you are: enjoying being ravished like this." She licked his ear and angled his gaze down to where Selene's robes hid their connection. "You actually do like being forced to cum inside hundreds of women, don't you? Such a dirty, dirty Master..."

"Oh, he loves it," Selene agreed with a toothy grin. She paused for a moment, apparently considering something. Then she pulled herself off of Caleldir, leaving his manhood erect and glistening and ready to be engulfed again. "Why don't you feel for yourself, Faraia, how his cock pulses whenever we talk about our breeding programs?"

Faraia stared at the exposed manhood and licked her lips. "I think I will. And, I suppose, no safe word needed." She grinned, and stepped away from Caleldir, twirling around. When she stopped, she was Caleldra again: Caleldir's exact female clone. She affected an expression of madness and slid onto his lap. "Oh, how I longed to rape you over and over again, Caleldir-Goelon," she said in that creepy tone as she began to slam herself against him. "I hated Goelon and loved Caleldir so much. I wanted to lock you in a room and keep you for myself, but I think that Marigold is right. A much better fate for you is to have no choice who you have sex with. Nameless cunt after nameless cunt just using you for your seed. What a wonderful punishment!"

"Faraia?" Caleldir said in a worried tone. "Uh... maybe we do need a safe word."

'Caleldra' laughed evilly, leaning forward and assaulting his mouth with her tongue. "Goelon never gave me a safe word," she whispered. "I should blindfold you and loan you out to breeding cults so that you do not even know how many women pleasure themselves on your bound form!"

Aster looked slightly uncomfortable. "As long as they're gentle..."

Meanwhile, Selene was chuckling in dark amusement. She caressed and kissed the young succubus before whispering something in her ear. Aster furrowed her brow, shook her head, and broke out into a smile. "I guess I should expect to get kinkier when I'm older too."

"Maybe," Selene said with a hint of laughter still in her voice. "But it's okay if you don't. Caleldir has enough 'perverse' women."

Faraia(Caleldra?) went on and on for quite a while, getting off quite a few times. She grinned evilly every time she felt Caleldir's cock twitch when she came up with a particularly compelling scenario. Mostly, she taunted him about how much sex he was going to have, and gloated about how being a sex slave to the world was justified punishment for the evil Goelon had done to Faraia, painting ever more depraved pictures of what fate had in store for him.

It was only when a debilitatingly aroused and suddenly naked Marigold passionately embraced her that Faraia snapped out of her reverie. "Faraia!" Marigold moaned. "I never expected you to have that sort of imagination!"

Faraia (still looking like Caleldra but with her old body language back) blinked, then blushed deeply. She looked down at Caleldir, who blushed and looked away from her. Faraia swallowed. "I... um... err..." she stammered, awkwardly twisting her hips on top of him. "I... don't know where that came from," she muttered. "I'm sorry. I was out of line. We really should have a safe word."

Caleldir burst out in laughter, sat up, and hugged both Faraia and the succunun clinging to her. "I'm sorry too, Faraia," he said. "I know you have a lot to work through. And, if you want to work through it by whispering BDSM Breeding fantasies in my ear, well, consider that a willing ear. Willing., though ashamed of being turned on by your scenarios. Please let them be only scenarios"

Faraia relaxed, and let out a laugh. "Well, consider your safeword to be honestly saying 'such a turnoff!'." She looked at Selene and tapped her forehead, smiling. "We are psions, after all. We know when you want us to stop. I think I will join Ashyr, Selene, Aster, and Ylene with you in your bed every normal night if I can. We can psychically create all sorts of wonderful scenarios that you can get off to while I work out my psychological issues!"