Drow's Dilemma Ep. 150: Solar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Solar shivered, remembering. "Violetcrown... took the Red Tyrant of the Lost Hills and turned her into an Eromajin. I have never seen such power. Vithantiel shrunk from her colossal size to no larger than the nymph here and had her pride stripped from her. Violetcrown forced her to give her body to every man and woman who wanted her. After whoring her out for free to be beaten and ravaged by the newly revived Clachleom army, Violetcrown took the broken dragoness and turned her into her mount. She also turned Deardriu into an Eromajin as well, and sent her home to her recuperating husband and wife."

Caleldir looked disturbed. Althaia winced. Aster looked conflicted.

"It seems she played with forces beyond her control," Selene said with a shrug.

"That seems rather nice compared to some of the things you hear Matrons doing to their rivals. There was a rather interesting incident where-"

"Do we really want to hear this?" Aster asked with distaste on her sweet countenance.

Ashyr considered this for a moment. "I suppose it's enough to say that it makes Vithantiel's treatment fair and just."

"I have been long aware that Drow are scum," the Solar said with distaste.

"That's why we are- er, hmm. That's why most of our House considers themselves Dark Elves now!" Ashyr said cheerfully. "I guess I'm not one of them anymore, though."

"And yet, I still find very evil women much more sexy than I should," Caldeldir sighed. "I still blame you, Selene."

Selene tried not to look smug.

"I have an idea!" Althaia said, thinking. "We want to make Caleldir a God, right?"

"We have not established that," Caleldir said tersely. "I do not want to be a god. I follow the Eternal, not the gods of this world."

"It is not that we want to make the failed godling a god," Ceuphaera said with scorn. "It is that he should be a god, but is instead a pathetic weakling thrown from domineering woman to domineering woman, making no decisions for himself and only seeking to manage the energy of the females who control his life. What business has a god marrying his gangrapists instead of destroying or enslaving them?"

Althaia's eyes burned red with fury, her hands clenching and unclenching. She stepped closer to Caleldir. "You try my patience, fallen one," she said in a growl. "Saying such things about my love."

Caleldir pressed his lips together tightly, then let out a long breath. "Althaia, I appreciate your emotions, but she is not wrong. These are things that I have thought much about. I wanted to be a researcher and librarian. I wanted to tell stories and teach arcane knowledge to wide-eyed students. I also did want to go on adventures and meet exotic women, but actually doing those things has killed my desire to tell stories about them. I... have no control over my life anymore."

"Control over one's life is not the goal," Althaia argued. "Submission to the Gods is the goal. Submission to the place that you belong in the great chain of being that the Eternal has instituted into the fabric of the universe. You have embraced the plans that your family - who are gods I may add, including my own divine Lady - created you for. Do not let this rebel angel talk you out of fulfilling your purpose for being!"

"Ignorant child," Ceuphaera scoffed. "Do not presume to judge me. I was old before your Goddess was conceived in Astellodia's womb."

Selene gave Althaia a Disapproving look. "Essentially what you're choosing, Caleldir, is being the pawn of gods rather than their peers. If The Eternal was so important to you, you'd rise to the potential he'd given you."

"You're always in favor of you and your closest gaining power. What if Caleldir likes being a sex toy?" Ashyr asked, giving Caleldir a playful smack on the back.

Caleldir hesitated. He closed his eyes and let out a long breath. "I... I admit it. I do like being a sex toy. I feel guilty about how much I love it, in fact. But... depending on my portfolio..." Opening his eyes, he turned to the nymph. "Althaia, you mentioned that you had an idea, right? Is it what I think it is?"

The nymph queen broke out in a radiant smile, her eyes turning pink-purple. "Probably. But this sort of thing works better if you propose the idea."

"Indeed," Caleldir said simply. His mind scrambled, thinking over everything. He looked over at Ceuphaera, whose fiery blue eyes were searching him with a mixture of curiosity and disdain. "Why did you never become a goddess, Solar? Surely you could have formed some mortal cults after you were cast out. As one of the oldest and most powerful of your esteemed angelic order, you are already a divine creature."

"I am a servant of Justice," the Solar declared. "I am not a mistress of it. I serve others. To serve myself is a violation of my essence. The fact that I am masterless now is a source of unending torment to me, but none who are worthy will have me, and none who will have me are worthy. The cursed stench of sulfur that hangs around me like fog over an unhallowed mass grave drives away the only gods I would ever serve."

"Well then, I will be your Master, Solar," Caleldir declared, clapping his hands together. "I will become a god, and you will be my first and greatest angel. We will transform you into a pseudo-succubus, and you will give me enough of your divine essence to allow my ascension."

Ceuphaera laughed. "Bold. Very bold. Unexpected from you, godling. But if you wish to master me, you must first show yourself worthy. Make Varyndaevyrress, the greatest green dragon this world has ever seen, into your servant - nay, subjugate her into your divine mount and make her grateful that you did so - and I will let myself be changed by the tantric energy of the succubi and ascend you to godhood as my Master for all eternity."

The Solar relaxed, moving into a floating lotus position. She closed her eyes. "Until then, leave me in meditation. I have no expectations, but great hopes for you, God of Harems."

Althaia squealed and did a little dance. Caleldir relaxed but shook his head. "I did not say that would be my portfolio," he fussed. He turned to the others. "While we head back, shall we decide what type of God I will be?"

"I thought you were supposed to be taking more control," Selene chided while the party took flight.

"He might not have any control over a couple of them," Ashyr said, grinning. "I wouldn't be surprised if you currently have the biggest harem on the continent." She took on a jokingly grandiose tone. "Truly, the number of women who have sex with you is godlike."

Aster hid a smile while shaking her head at the dark valkyrie, "What do you want your portfolio to be, Master?"

"Librarians or Libraries," Caleldir replied. "Last I checked, there was a Goddess of Magic, a Goddess of Secrets, a God of Researchers, a Goddess of Books, and a God of Education, but the Librarian potential portfolio is unclaimed."

"Libraries do not synergize with harems," Althaia pouted. "Unless you have a divine library full of sexy librarians. Selene can be the chief of them."

Ashyr snorted. "What do you think about that, Selene?"

The eromajin scrunched up her nose. "I didn't think I'd ever serve a god. Ugh, would that make me a priestess?"

"High Priestess, I think," Aster corrected.

"You all know I never seek social power. I wish to be in charge of myself and be free to research on my own time," Selene responded grouchily.

"That's what delegation is for!" Aster told her cheerfully. "Mother usually has time for her own pursuits. All that is to say, Master Librarian, that we would support your title becoming even more official. We can already envision a place for your harem within it!"

"Member of a harem..." Selene grumbled under her breath.

"I am pretty sure that either Coppereyes or Marigold would be neater fits for High Priestess," Althaia said cheerily. "Selene can just worship Caleldir and be blessed with a harem of her own!"

Caleldir sighed once more. "Althaia, I appreciate the enthusiasm, but I do not want anything sex-related in my portfolio."

Althaia laughed. "God of Unwanted Harems, then!"

"Why would people follow a divine patron who gives them things they do not want?" Caleldir asked, confused.

"Your followers would not be the recipients of more lovers than they can handle," Althaia explained. "They would be the ones pursuing them."

"So... my followers would be people praying to me to help them get with some other person who would reject them," Caleldir verified. "And I would help them why?"

"Because that is your portfolio!" Althaia concluded. "Besides, isn't your father the God of Lost Causes? The son of Lost Causes being the patron of Unwanted Love has a poetic ring to it, does it not? You can also offer power at a price to some of your followers! The price is that they get unusual abilities and charisma, but are cursed to be hounded by women who want them and will not take no for an answer! The catch is that these empowerments only work if you, on some level, view this as a curse."

"So, in your current estimation, I give great power and other gifts to my prudish followers and in exchange, they get raped by my lusty followers, who get less power but the ability to overcome the resistance of the powerful ones." Caleldir sighed. "That is not the sort of deity I want to be. It also has nothing to do with libraries and research, which is my actual passion."

"But doesn't it have a grand, poetic flavor to it?" Althaia said dreamily. "Especially given your primary followership will be in Norahist, in which such situations promise to be common. Besides, any woman who starts aggressively pursuing one of your harem-forming followers will not be pursuing you, which will massively reduce the pressure. Oh! Is that the real reason you oppose this plan? You do not want to share?"

"Can someone talk sense into this nymphomaniac?" Caleldir asked the others as they approached the Valkyrie fortress once more.

"I wouldn't mind him being the god of unwanted harems!" Aster said. "It doesn't have to be his only thing, you know."

"I'm in favor of Caleldir being primarily the god of libraries. It's a lot more useful in the grand scheme of things. Perhaps, due to his nature his mother gave him, there will be unintended consequences for certain of his followers. It would be made clear, however, that that is a function of his breeding rather than his morality," Selene told the group.

"Why are you defending Caleldir's moral sensibilities?" Ashyr asked laughingly.

"If I have to follow a deity - a god, no less - I don't want him to have something so undignified. Nor do I want a harem of my own. My sexual associations do not have that dynamic," Selene responded as the party landed.

Coppereyes bustled up to the group, excited. "You won!" she exulted. "Against one of the oldest and most powerful Solars of this world!"

"She was not fighting us very hard," Caleldir admitted. "Her heart was not in it."

"Priestess Coppereyes!" Althaia said imperiously. "Wouldst thou be willing to become Caleldir's Priestess instead of Aelsuna's? In the past, thou hath jested such, but I ask in seriousness, not merriment."

The dragoness hesitated. "I am not at liberty to say my lady's motives at this time. But I did not fly here with you for only the reasons of boredom that I first stated."

"I understand, Priestess," Althaia replied with a nod. She turned back to the group. "Teasing Caleldir with his divine destiny is amusing, but we should return to work. I fear that Varyndaevyrress will not wait long to attack us here."

"Where should our battlefield be, then?" Ashyr asked with excitement.

"If we stay here, we won't risk destroying any of our own land," Selene mused. "Going home, however - assuming we make it before we're assaulted - would give us access to my father. If I'm commanded to distract Caleldir, he could take my place."

"We did promise that Tsabdrin could help. I'm sure he's training as hard as I am, in his own way. Sadly, it means that Steel will have to wait to be transformed. Let's go home," Ashyr concluded.

"I am faster than those spider-tanks," Coppereyes suggested. "Althaia can carry one of you, and I can carry the rest." She winked. "Only one of you if I stay in this form, though. Even if I manage to weld all my draconic strength to this sexy body, I am still rather small unless I start showing off all of my lovely copper scales."

"The question I have," Caleldir said slowly. "Is whether we should finish transforming Coppereyes or not. It will take another day, and will make it so that she cannot fight Violetcrown."

The dragon's eyes went wide, and she looked over at Althaia. "Caleldir speaks true," the nymph replied. "The Empress of Souls is a very weak demigod with the portfolio of Eromajin, though she would describe her portfolio as 'monster girls'."

"Ah," Coppereyes realized. She continued speaking while Friava and some other valkyries approached the freshly landed group. "Then I cannot face her unless the God Deafener goes down. If I restore my connection to Her Perfect Grace then it will trump the succubus's claim over me. But regardless of the risk of my new goddess ordering me to fight against you, we need to finish the transformation. The tantric energies you were filling me with have me only half-transformed, and I am stuck in this body. I will be unable to fly or take draconic shape again until you finish what you started. If you do finish, I can fly you back in half the time that those silly ground-bound mechanical spiders take."

"If transforming her will save us a day, then I suppose we should despite the drawbacks," Selene sighed. "How long will it take for Steel to transform?"

Friava cleared her throat. "Your dark elves are going to need a lot more than a day. They are welcome to stay for as long as it takes. Hlara ordered me to discover your plans. I hear you're going to stay one more day?"

"Yes," Caleldir replied. "And... I suppose we will need some off-duty valkyries to assist during that time in order to help finish Priestess Coppereyes' transformation."

"I know a few who I can talk to!" Coppereyes said mischievously. "I had a lot of fun while you all were researching."

Caleldir nodded. "One more night, then tomorrow evening we will fly out."

"Come on then, Caleldir," Ashyr said as she pulled him by the arm back towards the warehouse. "I got my fight in, but now a good orgy is in order!"

And a good orgy ensued. Compared to what Caleldir was used to these days, it was a small, intimate affair. Only about a dozen women at a time and most of them focused on Coppereyes. The dragoness reveled in it - until she became near-catatonic with pleasure.

Early the next afternoon, the infusion was finally complete. Her eyes snapped open and the next moment she burst through the warehouse door, transforming in mid-air into the dragon form that had been lost to her the day before.

Laughing with her, Ashyr and the other Valkyries took wing behind her.

After flying around for a few minutes and breathing fire a few times, Coppereyes transformed herself into her human-ish form, and several hybrid forms with various draconic features added on, such as wings, horns, a copper-scaled tail, claws, and so forth. Returning to her usual elf-like body, she continued to float without wings, took a deep breath, and shot forth a gout of fire. "Ah hah!" she gloried. "Just as strong!"

The dragon priestess landed in front of the warehouse where Caleldir and the non-valkyries had been watching her. "You did it," she said gratefully to the group. "Every ounce of the power of my draconic frame is distilled into this one. In fact, more power than I had before. My soft, naked flesh is even more durable than my scales were before, these comparatively tiny lungs can spew forth more fire than my old draconic body could manage, and these slender limbs can slash and pummel with the same force as my old several ton frame."

"The only downside is that you cannot carry all of us when you are no bigger than me, I suppose," Caleldir laughed. "That and your draconic form is a lot more intimidating. You do not look particularly dangerous as a naked elf woman."

"But I look very beautiful in both forms, and even more so in this one," Coppereyes declared as horns burst from her head and polished copper-scaled wings and a tail erupted behind her.

"You do look scarier with the dragon parts added," Caleldir admitted.

"Scarier? What, you don't think adding wings to women is sexy?" Ashyr asked. For most of her existence as a Valkyrie, she had kept her wings. She only briefly hid them when they got in the way of sexual activities.

Caleldir laughed. "You ask that like you do not know that I find scary women sexy."

Ashyr snickered while Selene looked smug.

"We all know that you are a pervert," Coppereyes teased. "I like that in a god. Especially when it is the right kind of perversion." She stepped closer to him, purring and running her hand up and down his side. "I look forward to being your first High Priestess."

Caleldir tried not to react. "We have a lot of work to do first. Starting with a certain Green Dragon, who we need to find after we get home."

Coppereyes pouted. "I understand, you want to hurry." She danced away. "So!" she began as she shifted into her Copper Dragon form, which was thirty feet long from horn to tail. "Should I look like this? Or..." The dragon grinned and then changed into her curvaceous hybrid form. Still the same size. "Like... this? I am big enough to seat you all either way" She leaned forward, her mountainous breasts pillowing into the ground. "I know which option is softer and silkier..."

Though he almost immediately said to go back to the dragon form, Caleldir stopped, hesitating.

"I like that form," Ashyr said, waggling her eyebrows at Coppereyes.

"Frankly, I don't care," Selene said.

"Umm... err... Aster?" Caleldir looked towards the succubus.

She shrugged. "I like her in all her forms, but for different reasons. It's up to you, Coppereyes."

"Oh," Coppereyes said. She looked at the succubus, so much smaller than her. "Umm... well... uh..." She blushed, then grinned naughtily. "This form. But to be able to ride on my back without falling, we need to maintain constant skin-to-skin contact. So none of you can be wearing more than me."

Althaia bit her lips. "Well, even though I have my own dear steed, I think I may have to send him home by himself." She gave Coppereyes a pleading look as she stepped forward, her clothing melting off of her as she dropped her veil. Fortunately, there were no 'mortals' around to blind or drive mad. "Skin-to-skin contact with others on thine back still permits the anchoring magic to function, right?"

The huge dragon gulped. "Ye... yes. Of course your highness. In fact, the more skin-to-skin contact that there is, the better it will work."

"This changes nothing for me," Aster laughed.

"I suppose I will put up with it for the sake of speed." Selene rolled her eyes.

"I like being naked way more than before," Ashyr declared. "So I don't mind this!"

Caleldir sighed. "You are all perverts, and I am the worst pervert of all of you. Let's go home."

12