Drow's Dilemma Ep. 154: Godsmoot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lovely," Corelath said with sarcasm. "Back on topic, since this meeting has begun in earnest I would like to return to a subject Freyja brought up: problems in the north worse than bansheekind. What were you referring to?"

"I am saying that the bansheekind are a symptom. Their growing popularity is merely filling a void caused by a crumbling church. Normally I would not concern myself with the goings-on of your former empire, but some of the Holy Wards are weakening enough to let some nasty things through," Freja explained. She smirked. "My Valkyries are enjoying themselves."

"I am aware that the Faith of the Eternal I so carefully crafted is breaking down up there," Corelath acknowledged. "When the Byzromines pulled out after the Justice Wars sapped my children's strength to the extent that they could no longer run their northern possessions, I lost control over the church. Since then I have been unable to see much up there."

"I have started claiming some territory up there," Lilith added. "Only a few villages right now, but when the Fiadric Confederacy collapses I intend to cooperate with mother and Freyja to engage in a full takeover."

"Aren't you also working to sabotage the chieftains' confederacy and the northern church?" Corelath asked dryly. "I hear talk of a lot of bizarre sexual excess coming from their elites."

Lilith just grinned.

[Caleldir is the purpose of this meeting,] Astellodia whispered. [Aelsuna my eldest, what was your plan for him? We all have inklings, of course, but it is time for you to tell us this master plan. While I have no objections whatsoever to the portfolio you chose for him, I do want to hear your reasoning.]

"Yes," Caleldir gasped. Ellistraea had just run her pussy up his cock and for the barest moments almost engulfed his tip. But she shuddered with agonized delight and continued to tease him instead. "A lot of what I have heard from you is half-contradictory. What is your plan?"

"Of all of us, you were always the most lackadaisical and carefree. This sort of machiavellian plotting is unlike you, Sune," Magolben said gently.

"Well, I thought that it was time I changed that, Father," Aelsuna responded with a sniff. "It's time for me to join my brother and sisters. I think it's time for all of us to take our rightful place as this planet's primary pantheon. Which means expansion." She snuck a hungry look towards Caleldir, who set his lips together tightly in an effort to not moan.

Ellistraea smirked at her aunt while she undulated up and down. Her hand grabbed one of Caleldir's and forced him to feel the perfect muscles of her dancer's thighs. To notice how smooth and wet she was in between them. All just under the table where the rest of them couldn't see.

Aelsuna let out a shaking breath but steeled herself. "So Ellie and I will marry Caleldir, who we will cause to ascend. Through his Seed, we can strengthen ourselves and Mother - which is my next goal: finally reviving Her."

[So, you just accelerated my plans,] Astellodia whispered.

"Far be it from me to accuse you of another personal power grab," Lilith fussed. "But every rusalka bred is four times as effective in reviving her as every nymph, and you have kept Caleldir well away from the rusalka."

[I am much more tied to Bansheekind than nymphs.]

"Rusalka are very cruel, though," Caleldir said with a long breath.

"You find that sexy, though," Lilith grinned. She was making no secret of riding her chair-dildo.

"The rusalka are even less organized than the other nylameia. We need infrastructure set in place before we can ramp up those daughters. But if you can start sending some of your favored ones down, mother, we can begin integrating them into Caleldir's harem. I believe Mirjana is already setting things in motion?" Aelsuna responded. "Then, once we have some sons, we can send a few of them up north."

"Aunt Suna and I already discussed much of this," Ellistraea whispered in Caleldir's ear. As part of her dance, her lithe body leaned back to drape over Caleldir's torso, her head on his shoulder and her lips at his ear. She moved his hand to almost touch her breasts - modest, but perfection itself on a woman with her frame.

"Ah, of course," Caleldir replied to her in a labored, breathy voice. He had not been this turned on in a long, long time. His familiars certainly were not helping.

[I can do that,] Astellodia intoned. [But, I believe that it has become custom around my youngest son that we discuss numbers in this scenario. How many should I send down to breed him, and how many should I leave instead in the north for his sons to be sent to?]

"This is a distasteful topic," Corelath wrinkled his nose. "Is this seriously a plan you are part of, Ellie?"

The Dark Elf goddess blushed deeply enough for her cheeks to turn purple. Her teasing became less aggressive for a moment. "Sorry, Daddy. It's really the only way we've been able to think of when it comes to getting Grandmother back where she belongs."

"Don't scold poor Ellie. You get a lot of your power from sex too, Brother," Aelsuna reminded Corelath. "You just have more people, so you can be less deliberate about it. We have no such luxuries."

Corelath scowled. "Yes, but I don't pimp out family members!"

[My son,] Astellodia whispered. [You don't have to. But Caleldir is one of us. He enjoys this. I made sure of it. This is what I birthed him for. And so, Aelsuna, how many of my daughters shall I send?]

"A couple hundred? Can you pull that many together? I know that majority of bansheekind isn't as mobile as the average nylameia," Aelsuna said.

The focus shifted off of her, Ellistraea resumed teasing Caleldir. "It's a bit unfortunate that we can't let you focus on my Dark Elves all the time," she sighed in his ear. Her hand came up to his jawline and caressed him affectionately. "You've been so wonderful to my people..."

Caleldir took a deep breath. She was intoxicating. Which... made sense for a goddess. For the first time in a while, he was struck with how surreal this all was. Ellistraea was in his lap and was his niece. "If... if you think so," he whispered back. "But... shouldn't we be focusing on the meeting right now?"

"They're simply talking numbers. I won't get much of a say; I've had quite the head start on breeding... of course, my daughters take a while longer than theirs do. But I have the privilege of claiming your firstborn," Ellistraea explained with a shudder of ecstasy. For a moment, it seemed she was going to impale herself on him so overwhelmed she was aroused. At the last moment, she managed to pull herself back.

Caleldir let out a shivering, ragged sigh. [Dahlia, Aster! Do... do something about this arousal. I am barely coherent. You can reduce it, right?]

[Of the four varieties of bansheekind, three are mobile. I have a few thousand mobile bansheekind scattered throughout the world, a couple thousand disorganized in the north, and almost four thousand organized into clans in the far north,] Astellodia murmured.

"Almost four thousand?" Corelath verified in surprise.

[Half are under thirty years old, nine out of ten are less than one hundred,] Astellodia declared. [I created rusalkan shamans to organize and breed them a century ago.]

"That is substantially more than I expected," Lilith added. "Clearly I have not been paying enough attention to Lust in the far north."

[I can move up to two thousand rusalkan clanswomen, and up to a thousand of the disorganized wildlings to Norahist over the next five years. With Caleldir breeding them, it will take ten years for a generation, so we can increase their numbers exponentially.]

"No offense, mother, but that many rusalka would be a serious threat to the peace and stability of whatever region they are in," Corelath said dubiously.

[There are over one hundred fifty million Light Elves on Niutitania,] Astellodia remarked, Her serene echo carried a hint of anger. [They outnumber all four nylameian races plus the Dark Elves combined. My people number less than ten thousand in total. We should have several million at least.]

"Light Elves have a stable self-breeding population of males and females, and bring order and civilization to whatever lands they settle," Corelath said imperiously. "The rusalka are predators who have no sons and must convert women through wickedness and murder, as well as reproducing only with a rare variety of male. Also, they eat people."

"How dare you insult Mother like that!" Lilith sputtered. "She is absolutely correct. Her people have been shamefully ostracized and pushed to the wildest fringes! It is even for her favored ones than for my daughters, and your people have been harassing my daughters and pushing them out of their societies for millennia!"

"Bansheekind reproduce through rape and murder, and eat people," Corelath said without a hint of apology. "And succubi rape, murder, destroy social cohesion, seduce, and corrupt. Your people are menaces."

[In the pursuit of your empires, Light Elven warriors kill many times as many sapients as my rusalka do, and are not relentlessly hunted for it.] Astellodia's ghostly voice was still serene, but it was a serene fury. [And they leave the bodies to be consumed by carrion or to molder in tombs. It is extremely wasteful.]

[Reduce your arousal?] Dahlia asked her master, feeling scandalized through their connection. Luckily, Ellistraea was getting distracted by the more heated conversation around the table.

"Err..." Ellistraea cleared her throat. "Light Elves can also be a problem for my people, but moving in thousands of rusalka to Dark Elf territory... I don't see it going well. We have enough trouble as it is curbing our darker tendencies without, well... You know."

"I hesitate to move my entire civilization into Norahist. I would not mind helping Mother conquer Fiadr, though. Valkyries and Bansheekind make decent neighbors despite our differences in alignment. Even more so when we revive you, Mother. -Oh, but I will be matching the numbers Mother sends to Caleldir," Freyja added.

"I suppose that giving Fiadr over to the rusalka and valkyries is... acceptable," Corelath said with a sigh. "The succubi have Clachleom and the nymphs can have Norahist, which will also be the capital of the Nylameian empire."

"I notice that Dark Elves are part of the Nylameian empire, but your Light Elves are independent," Lilith scoffed. "Predictable."

"My people are more powerful than all of yours combined and doubled," Corelath stated with absolute certainty. "I am the God of Empires, Conquest, and Rulership. I was none of those things when I first created the Light Elves from My own blood spilled in combat with our enemies. Is not the fact that My children are successful while none of yours are enough to definitively state that My philosophies are better than yours?"

"Careful, my son," Magolben said gently. "God of Conquest you may be, but invincible you are not. You should know that since the Byzromine Empire almost collapsed completely and only decades of direct intervention from You kept them from annihilation."

Corelath grit his teeth and let out a long breath. "Advice heeded, father." The Light Elven God relaxed, smiling. "If the Light Elves as a race joined the new confederation of Queendoms under High King Caleldir, God of Harems, then they would dominate the politics and culture. I have always given over many of my people to Aelsuna's care, as I give over many of them to the care of my Queen and our children. Aelsuna already intends to integrate Her share of my children into the United Queendoms. That will be enough for the Light Elves to contribute without forcing their ways of life on the rest of you. Is this acceptable?"

"What about the humans, the halflings, the dwarves, the orcs, the goblins, and so forth?" Caleldir asked. "Especially the humans."

The entire council except Magolben looked at him in bemusement. "In Light Elven lands, all who accept their place in the Great Chain are welcome," Corelath stated grandly. "Dwarves in the mountains, orcs in the steppes, halflings in the meadows, and humans in the plains, all under their own rulers who owe fealty to my chosen Emperor, who will, of course, be one of Mine."

"All worthy warriors are welcome in my lands," Freyja shrugged. "If they can survive there, then let them."

"The lesser races make good servants," Ellistraea stated. "- who are to be treated well, of course," she added quickly. Then, in a murmured tone, "I am not my mother."

"Hmm. If they are not ugly, I don't mind them being around. The problem is that, well..." Aelsuna grimaced.

"They are mostly quite hideous, aren't they?" Freyja agreed bluntly. "I am fortunate in that I can turn the deserving beautiful."

"Those races are all food," Lilith snickered. "Like Elves. Of both types."

Aelsuna made a face. "Then you can have them."

[Mortals who live on the world I created will one day be made to bow to Me.] Astellodia's echoing voice was deeper, higher, clearer, and more commanding than before. [Once they acknowledge me as the Queen of the Gods, I will protect them. Until that time, they are rebels who must be defeated and enslaved.]

"That is a bit harsh, my dear," Magolben said with a sigh. "They are not intentional rebels. They don't even know you exist."

Meanwhile, Ellistraea was getting distracted again. She faced Caleldir fully, her moonlight eyes staring deeply into his. She undulated her torso, causing her diamond-hard nipples to kiss his chest in an erotic rhythm. "Why do you care for those lesser mortals anyway?" She dropped her tone to a breathy whisper, "Aren't my Dark Elves your favorite?"

"I... well, I have had a lot of lovers and companions from the Drow," Caleldir replies in a shaky voice. "Starting with Ashyr and Selene. I... I do love them. I love a lot of them. Even ones I really, really shouldn't."

"And they love you. Many who really, really wish they wouldn't. Their love affects me, too, you know. We have not met before today, but I have loved you since Ashyr came to know you. She's always been one of mine, though she didn't know it," Ellistraea explained.

Caleldir's eyes went wide, and he stared into Ellistraea's gaze, meeting her eye-to-eye properly for the first time this close. He was mesmerized. "I... you... you are too much," he breathed. "I... I don't even know how to respond. You... you love me? And... and how many of the Dark Elves do too?"

Ellistraea smirked. "Do you want to quantify a thing as sacred as Love? Do you want me to name every name? Every wife and concubine?"

His cock, at the entrance of her womanhood, was pressed until just his tip entered her. Her motions were otherwise unchanged to try to fool those seated around them into thinking that nothing more was happening. Aelsuna and Lilith, however, suddenly became a little less involved in the bickering that had broken out. Their eyes were on Ellistraea's chair now.

"I can't stop myself anymore," The Dark Elf goddess whispered desperately. "I've waited so long..." She sat on him fully, her pulsing core gripping a cock for the first time in her long existence. The succubi next to him moaned suddenly from the influx of pleasure and power they received from their bond. Suddenly, Althaia was behind Caleldir, rubbing him as desperately as the succubi were. Neither Aster nor Althaia seemed quite themselves anymore. Caleldir's mind went blank, and he almost passed out from overload.

The rest of the table pretended not to notice. They were discussing their power bases and weren't getting very far. Too many huge egos present: all insisting that their favored peoples were the best and deserved the best, and each wanted to create a world customized for the unique biology, habits, desires, and cultures of their chosen races. Eilistraea alone was silent on the behalf of her race since she was now very distracted. Aelsuna on the other hand seemed to be only paying half attention, her eyes glazed over even as she put in words for how the nymphs were the truest Nylameians and deserved to be the dominant race on Niutitania. Ceuphaera and Magolben just watched, shaking their heads. Vilinixia occasionally suggested that turning one of their races into 'monster girls' could only have benefits for them, but she was mostly ignored except by Lilith, who gleefully agreed.

With his arms being held by his familiars who were getting horny enough that they were rubbing their pussies against his hands hoping for some stimulation, Caleldir was unable to move. Dahlia to his right, Aster to his left, Althaia embracing him from behind, and a literal goddess on his lap, shivering from the sensation of having him inside her. He forgot about the council, and stayed still, almost catatonic from the overload of pleasure.

Ellistraea seemed only slightly less overwhelmed. Probably because she was a goddess. She undulated as she had before, but this time her pussy was engulfing and massaging his cock instead of kissing and teasing. She didn't bother listening to the rest of her family, who seemed to now be engaged in precise numbers of migrants to various places.

A darkness passed over the stars, and Corelath lept to attention, the rest of the council going on alert moments later.

"She is here," Corelath said grimly.

A great red tear of blood-soaked spider webs ripped through space, and an imperious, divinely beautiful female drow the size of a mountain stepped through. Not a bit of skin but her hard, sadistically evil face could be seen underneath the black armor and white-and-red spider silk robes. On her head was a crown of living quicksilver spiders larger than horses, constantly shifting into new patterns.

She glanced over towards her daughter with disgust clear on her features, but she addressed to room as a whole. "Mother, Father, Sisters, Brother! Know that your reckoning is at hand! For I, Araloth, Archdemon of the Webway, 66th Layer of the Abyss, Goddess of Spiders, Drow, Assassins, and Darkness, shall, at last, bring on your destruction! Try! Try and muster your troops so that they may be slaughtered by my horde!"

12