Druid Chronicle Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well now, what do we have here?"

He took one more crucial step inside the courtyard and a vine that had run along the top of the stone wall dropped off onto his head and shoulders. He reacted violently pushing it off him. It took the collar he was wearing with it. He ignored the collar and grabbed at the back of his neck.

The tangled mass of greenery started to shift around as the large pink flower pushed forward. Dar had begun to reach down for the collar but then stopped, confused by the movement. One hand was still on the back of his neck. Ephenome's flower peeled gracefully open to reveal her head and shoulders.

"Don't worry, it doesn't sting for very long."

Dar staggered a bit looking down at the collar and then back at Ephenome. "You can't do your... thing. Uh, me."

Orren stood up wondering if it was the same toxin he had experienced.

Ephenome almost purred at him. "I wouldn't dream of it. Whatever it is."

Orren slipped out from behind Ephenome and walked over to Dar. He took his shoulder bag from him with little resistance.

"You lied. You have an alraune." Dar said wonderingly.

Orren shook his head. "No. She has me, and you never asked me if I had one." He rummaged through the bag, checking its contents.

"Where'd you get the quickfire Dar?"

"She's so pretty..."

"She is, yes. Who gave it to you?"

"Sherra." His voice was dreamy and distant.

"Damn." That wasn't what he expected. He took Dar by the arm and easily led him closer to Ephenome. She had the scent on fairly strong and as soon as he realized that he turned up his own shielding. Still, it had an impact. He had to concentrate to back away.

"You should probably leave now." Ephenome said to Orren. "This isn't the kind of threesome you want to be part of."

He met her eyes, mostly to prove that he could. "The other one should be gone, but stay wary just in case."

"I'm always wary." She murmured. She made that sound so very sexy. He got the hell out of there.

Orren left through the partially constructed greenhouse section and went back out to the terrace. The moon illuminated the pools and the stream connecting them and lit up the fields stretching further out. Neive was there as well.

He walked up to her but as he got close she backed away.

"What?"

She pointed at the bag.

"Yes, I have his quickfire."

"Away." She said.

"It's staying here tonight. It will be underground in a secure place. I will destroy it tomorrow."

She seemed unsure but she didn't argue further. Perhaps she just didn't have the vocabulary. She started to walk away.

"Neive."

She stopped. "My name?"

"Is that your name?"

"Yes. Human name."

"Why did you appear tonight?"

"Danger."

"Why haven't you appeared before?"

"Not danger."

"You are welcome here."

"Yes, I live here."

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean that, I just meant..."

She was smiling at him.

"Yes human. I tease you."

"Orren." He said

"What?"

"Orren. My name is Orren."

"Hello Orren. Goodnight."

She strode away towards her tree. He wanted to talk more with her but he didn't have any pressing reason to keep her here so he just watched her go.

He looked down at the bag he was holding and it occurred to him something in there might have tracking abilities. It was late, he should go back to sleep, but he was a bit wound up from the general excitement still. It would be best to deal with it now. He left the bag on the bench and went inside to get what he needed.

He came back out and collected the bag. It was quiet once more, no noise from either courtyard, not that either Neive or Ephenome were particularly loud. He stood still, straining to hear anything. He was curious what might be happening with Dar but he also didn't really want to see anything he might never be able to unsee. Ephenome had told him to leave, he should leave.

He realized he was not alone and scanned the terrace looking for Neive. It was not her this time, it was the gnome, Hallem, standing nearby watching him. Orren looked down at the bag he was holding.

"You can't have the quickfire." He told the gnome.

"I know, the dryad wouldn't allow it."

Hallem knew about Neive as well. Of course he did, he had been here much longer than Orren had.

"I have to destroy it."

Hallem said nothing, he simply turned and walked away.

Orren added the bag to the pack he already carried and set off into the fields.

-

The alraune stared back at him. Large expressive green eyes with long lashes. The petals of the flower were slowly drooping and Dar gawked at her exposed cleavage. Her breasts were huge and he could slowly see more and more of them. He watched, transfixed, wanting... no needing to see more.

She busied herself around his shoulders, looping several vines over them which pulled him slightly closer. That changed the angle of his view and he could see her breasts now in all their glory. She seemed to glow as if all the moonlight in the courtyard somehow concentrated just on her flower. He reached for her, confused to find his arms were somewhat bound by the additional vines. Another pinch on his shoulder made him jerk away from that side but the vines held him more or less in place. He looked over there to see her holding a long thin green branch covered in sharp looking thorns.

"I usually keep this one hidden away where it won't hurt anyone, but tonight seems like a special occasion." Her voice was low and sultry.

That brought his attention back to her mouth, her full dark green lips and just the hint of a pink tongue. Those lips though, he remained focused on them. Some distant part of his brain felt he was leaning way too far forward to possibly stay upright, but he wasn't falling either so it must be okay.

It smelled intensely of flowers. A little perfumy maybe for Dar's liking but this was acceptable. It was a little like being drunk but better because no matter what he did he couldn't fall over. Plus there was his erection to deal with. He looked down at his cock which definitely needed some attention, just sticking out between the vines like that. That there were vines there too didn't trouble him.

His pants were on the ground off to one side, they were obviously torn and there was a little bit of blood on them. Come to think of it, there was a little blood on the outside of his leg as well. Had he done that? Oh well, there was no pain. His sword was lying on the ground beyond that. That also didn't bother him, he had all the equipment he needed.

He turned his focus back to the alraune who was regarding him patiently. There was really no way he could fuck her unless the flower was open further. Right now there were big thick pink petals in the way and really no obvious solution for how to get around them. He tried to focus his thoughts in order to solve this conundrum but then she spoke again and all his concentration dissipated.

"I hear you've been looking for an alraune."

"No. Yes." He tried thrusting his hips at the flower petals out of frustration. "Not you. A different alraune."

"Is that so?" She pulled on his arms with hers and suddenly he was rising up, higher, above the flower petals. He stopped above the petals, higher than her, his cock pointed directly at her mouth.

'Oh yes, yes yes' Dar thought. She was going to suck him off. This was going to be epic.

"I have a difficult choice to make here." She told him.

He was thrusting his hips forward frantically but he had a very limited range of motion. Now she lowered him.

'No!' he thought. But he was inside the flower petals now. When she stopped again his cock was aimed at her cleavage. It was nearly touching her breasts in fact. That was probably okay too. Anything would do.

"Normally, I'd fuck you two or three times first." The alraune was looping a thin vine around his cock. It slowly constricted around him and then relaxed. It felt good. Maybe not as good as her breasts would feel but he was starting to get desperate.

She lowered him a little more, the vine continued to slowly constrict and relax. Too slowly for Dar's tastes but there was nothing he could do.

They were almost at eye level now and he leaned back to see further into the flower. He could see her flat green stomach. There were no lines from abdominal muscles like a human would have but he certainly didn't care about that. He could see her thighs, could see where they met, the slight swell there but that was all... no, there was single viscous drop of liquid there, reflecting the moonlight back at him. Dar groaned and struggled in his vine bondage but had no effect on it.

"Since I'm not very fond of you I was thinking of skipping the part where you're numb and unconscious when I devour you, but I do have neighbors here now and it might be rude to have you screaming in the middle of the night."

Dar's addled brain only latched on to the word 'screaming'. 'Yes, make me scream' he thought. He was close to cumming even with the excruciatingly slow pace. He could feel the petal behind him, pressing him closer to her. The flower was closing around him.

'Yes!' he thought about that. His only real thought at this point was 'yes' over and over again.

Her lips were close to his ear. "I think I have a solution. First, you're going to cum."

The vine constricted again but this time it pulled while doing so and that was all he needed. Three tugs and he cried out at the release.

"Then I will skip the numbing entirely."

He heard her but didn't process any of it. He was basking in the aftermath of his orgasm, thinking it might be nice if the vine hadn't stopped tugging entirely so soon. Then the liquid at the bottom of the flower reached his feet. It burned. Why was there so much liquid in here? It took him a moment to realize it really truly burned, and it was rising. Pain shot up and down his legs. Her hand closed around his throat.

"And... I'll take care of any screaming problem we might have had." She concluded proudly.

Dar flailed around thrashing at her. He hit her hard. Well, he hit something hard. He wasn't sure what was her and what was flower. With the flower closed and the restrictive vines mostly gone he could move but he had no way out. The liquid was up to his calves. He was screaming or trying to, but very little sound was getting out as the alraune squeezed his neck.

"Let me show you where your missing friends went."

12