Druids#15 - Try Outs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Walter picked up the already filled syringe and brought it to contact with Eileen's anus: "Squeeze the air out first, please," she requested. So, Walter moved the tip back, then up and squeezed the bulb until a little water dribbled out of the end of the tube. Maintaining the bulb squeezed enough to expel the air, he returned it to just contact her and adjusted the angle so that the tube appeared to be aimed at where he pictured her navel to be. Slowly, very slowly, he inserted the tube into Eileen. Hearing no objection and sensing no discomfort, he continued to push it in until the wide part, at the base of the bulb, made contact with her. Seeing that it was all the way in, he said: "Ready?"

Eileen said: "Yes, do it now. Get it all in but leave it there for a few seconds, OK?

Walter began to slowly but steadily squeeze the rubber bulb, injecting the water deep into her bowels. Eileen made no sound and didn't move at all. When he had the bulb as flat as he could get it, he held it steady and put his other hand, palm down, onto the base of her spine. After about thirty seconds, Eileen told him to remove the tube "Slowly please". Walter did as he was told and removed the tube, he could see that she was closed up and not leaking. He put the bulb, tip first, back into the pan and waited for Eileen's next instruction.

Eileen: "So far, so good. Let's go for one more, OK?"

Walter agreed and refilled the bulb. Remembering to expel the air, he reinserted the tube into Eileen's rectum and began to squeeze the bulb as soon as it was fully seated. Eileen moaned a little, but it didn't sound like pain to Walter. As he continued to squeeze: "You OK?"

Eileen: "Yes, but I think that two will be quite enough. I can feel my belly distending, but the stretching actually feels good. You can just take it out whenever it's empty."

Walter reached the end of the process and removed the tube from her butt. Eileen waited a minute or so, with Walter watching intently. She rose up, back onto her arms and then stepped down from the bed. Slowly, one foot and then the other. She turned, looking at Walter smiling: "I'll be right back". Eileen disappeared into the bathroom and Walter could hear the deluge pouring out of her into the toilet. He was uneasy hearing this as he was sure that Eileen was probably embarrassed by the sound of her release, especially because there were a couple of noisy little farts included. Soon, he heard the water running in the sink. He took a seat on the bed, awaiting her return.

Eileen came back into the bedroom smiling: "Well, what do you think? Do you like that way?"

Walter was surprised by the question, but said: "Yeah, it's OK by me, how about you?"

Eileen: "I liked it. It was not uncomfortable for me, at all. I got a good flushing out and it was very nice having you do it. I think that this is more intimate than any of the other ways, what do you think?"

Walter: "It was nice, and I did feel very close to you, but you know what?

Eileen: "What?'

Walter: "I have a hard-on that's about to explode. If I can't get inside you soon, I think we'll have to make one of those emergency 'four-hour-erection' calls to the hospital."

Eileen understood and told him to peel off the rest of that underwear. As he was stripping, she resumed her kneeling position on the bottom of the bed. Walter immediately walked up behind her, grasping his cock only to stop and wait.

Eileen: "What are you waiting for?"

Walter: "Well, I don't know how to put this politely, but . . . which place do you prefer?"

Eileen: "The usual place, the Equinox is only a few weeks off and we will do the other one then, OK?

Walter didn't answer her with words. He slid his raging erection up and down her now very moist slit finding the soft wet place and pushed himself half way in with the first thrust. Eileen pushed back against him and soon he was in her to the hilt. He reached around her, looking to rub her little button to take her along with him, but she pushed his hand away: This one is for you, only for you. You deserve it; besides we've got the rest of the night to worry about me."

Walter started to stroke her but he moved slowly and Eileen noticed the apparent lack of enthusiasm: "Please Walter, take me without worrying about me, I'm a few up on you any way."

Walter pushed into her again:" I feel selfish if I just satisfy myself."

Eileen felt another strong pang of emotion for this man. She lowered herself down again, putting her shoulders onto the bed. She reached back with one hand and started to rub her clit herself: "How about, this time, I worry about me and you worry about yourself, for a change?"

Walter could feel the tips of her fingers as they passed through her slit touching his cock at the entrance to her vagina: "Lady, you got yourself a deal, hold on!"

Walter withdrew and slammed himself back into her. He repeated this two more times before he established a rapid stroke rhythm. Eileen shuddered with a strong orgasm followed shortly by Walters unloading himself into her. They both came, almost at the same time, and Walter finally felt the relief from the blue balls that he had been feeling since the morning.

Walter eventually withdrew his flaccid cock from her and encouraged her to lay herself down onto the bed. He helped her slide herself up so that her legs and feet were completely on the bed. He put himself down beside her and invited her to turn to her side facing him. He kissed her gently and said: "Lady, I meant what I said this morning; I do love you."

Eileen tried to stop herself from tearing up, but Walter could see the water collecting in her eyes: "Did I push that water into you too hard? It looks like you're leaking."

Eileen got the joke and said: "Thank you Walter, you have changed my life. Don't pay any mind to me when I blubber like this. I do love you, and I want to make you happy."

They lay on the bed for the rest of the afternoon. Dozing, kissing, spooning, and generally enjoying each other's company and body. Around six, Walter announced that he was 'hungry': "How about some pizza?"

Eileen told him that there was a magnet on the fridge with the number of her favorite place that delivered. Walter got up and got dressed. While he was downstairs placing the order, Eileen collected the pan, bulb and Petrolatum - taking them into the bathroom. 'I'll clean these tomorrow and put them away for the Equinox. I think he's ready now.'

12