Drunk and Horny in a Hotel Bar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What the fuck, you guys?" I exclaimed.

I had been so wrapped up in the moment that I hadn't even realized that my dress was still mostly on. Now, large amounts of jizz stained the front of it from errant shots of Trent and Sean. The white stood out clearly on the black fabric, and even the cream-colored flowers didn't help disguise it.

"Sorry. We weren't trying to," Trent said.

"Well, ugh! This is all I have to wear for tonight."

"Take it off then. We don't want it stained any more," Sean reasoned.

I got up off the bed and pulled the floral dress over my head. I noticed more white streaks on the back. They must have been when from Jeremy came on my ass. This was not going to be good. I took a few deep breaths. This was a later problem. And besides, somewhere deep inside I was turned on by the evidence of my sluttiness. For now though, I had to get all three of the cocks back to life.

Trent and Jeremy were lying down on one of the beds, and Sean was sitting in a chair next to it. They were simply admiring my naked body, covered in streaks of their cum. I hopped back up on the bed and got on my knees in between Trent and Jeremy.

My hands moved to their flaccid dicks. I grabbed them and began stroking the shafts. Neither men reacted, but continued to stare down at me. I looked over at Sean.

"Hey, I think I need someone to clean me up."

Sean knew what I meant, and moved to the bed. He lay down between my legs and began to lap at my freshly-fucked pussy. I gave a low moan at his slow-working tongue, and enjoyed the pleasant sensations.

I turned to face Jeremy, and took the top of his cock in my mouth while continuing to jerk the lower half. Already, I felt his rod growing harder again. I swirled my tongue around his head before shifting over to Sean's cock and giving him the same treatment.

None of us acknowledged what we were doing, and sat in silence for close to ten minutes. Sean wasn't trying to get me off, presumably knowing that the night was not over. Still, his tongue teased me, and he was rubbing lightly on my clit with a hand.

Both Trent and Jeremy had become mostly-erect again, and I was pretty sure Sean had as well. The cum had already crusted onto my skin, and the stench of jizz and cock and pussy juice was overwhelming. I was ready to go again.

"Well, Sean, you're the only one who hasn't had the opportunity to get into my pussy yet," I remarked, finally without a cock in my mouth (though I suspected that wouldn't last).

Sean detached his mouth from my snatch and propped himself up. "Well we can't be having that, can we?"

He moved to the other queen bed in the room and lay down. He signaled me to join him, and I left Trent and Jeremy. I climbed over Sean on my knees, positioning my pussy over his cock. I reached down and steadied his dick, which was now hard again, before lowering my hips and slipping his cock into my pussy.

I continued lowering myself, letting more of his cock enter into me. Sean held onto my thighs for support and bucked his hips into me once, completely burying his dick into me.

Slowly at first, I began to raise and lower myself on his dick. My twat was already buzzing and making it easier for Sean to slide through my slick channel. He began thrusting his hips at the same pace as me, and I was soon riding him wildly in cowgirl.

Trent came over and stood up on the bed next to me. His cock was positioned right next to my face, and I craned my neck before taking the head into my warm mouth. I started bobbing my head up and down, excited at once again having both my holes filled.

One hand was fondling Trent's balls as his whole shaft was engulfed in my mouth. The other was rubbing my engorged clit, trying to get myself off once again. Sean was certainly doing his best to get me there as well. He was really fucking me with all his might, and his long cock was hitting places deep in my pussy that neither of the other two had.

It seemed like as my excitement built, I moved faster on Trent's cock. I was becoming a natural. I was now taking his whole length in my mouth with each bob of my head, although it was still very much a challenge to prevent myself from gagging too much.

I was riding Sean for all he was worth, with my big ass bouncing up and down in accordance with the grinding of my hips and Sean's powerful thrusts. I moaned and squealed around Trent's cock. My hand moved faster and faster on my clit. I was about to cum.

And then I felt something prodding my ass. Before I knew it, Jeremy's cock was inside of my ass. He thrust once, and buried his whole lube-coated length inside of me. My pussy and ass both clenched hard, reacting to the sudden intrusion and complete stretching of my pussy and ass. I had all three holes filled simultaneously, completely to the brim with hard cocks. I climaxed harder than I ever had before in my life.

It had been quite a long time since I had done anal. I wasn't a huge fan of it, but multiple boyfriends had been so infatuated with my butt that they begged and pleaded, so I relented. But this, being dp'd, was on an entirely new level. I felt dirty and slutty and incredibly wet. Three hours ago, I couldn't have even imagined that two hard cocks would now be fucking my ass and cunt, separated only by a tiny membrane. I could feel them moving inside of me, barely an inch apart.

"Fuck yeah, man. Take this little slut's asshole!" Trent encouraged.

"Oh shit, she's tight as fuck! The last ass I remember being this tight was that Asian one from a few months ago."

So I wasn't just a whore (actually, a slut since it was for free), hut a common one too. A day from now, I would just be another notch in their bedposts, nothing but a vessel for them to cum in and on. Why did I love that degradation so much? Ugh, my college women's studies class would have literally crucified me for this.

The first orgasm subsided, and the second one was already coming on again. The men were relentless. Trent had begun face-fucking me after I stopped in shock and overwhelming pleasure. Sean was gripping my ass and pistoning his cock up into my pulsating twat. Jeremy had reached around and was groping my tits while thrusting his own member balls-deep into my tight asshole.

My whole body felt alive and stimulated. I kept rubbing my clit, not wanting anything more in the world than to cum and make the three men cum. Sean didn't seem like he was very far away.

His cock had been covered in my juices following my orgasm, so there was little friction for Sean. Still, my twat was squeezing onto his dick tight, and the fast pace he had set was soon going to drive him over the edge.

I could feel both Jeremy and Sean fucking me simultaneously. Jeremy was having difficulty keeping up with Sean's lightning pace, but he was managing. They had settled into a rhythm to ensure that at least one of my ass or pussy was filled up at all times. As soon as Sean would withdraw, Jeremy would fill me up, and vice versa. It felt like they were playing an odd game of tug-of-war with my fuck-holes.

I was doing my best to stimulate Trent too. My face was being repeatedly buried in his balls, and I tried to tickle them with my tongue each time. I had abandoned my hand, instead placing it on his thigh to hold myself steady. His hands, tangled in my red hair, were doing enough to keep my mouth in place though.

My ears were filled with only the sounds of grunts, moans, slapping flesh, and light squishing. I did detect Sean groaning especially loud, and out of the corner of my eye, I could see his reddened complexion. He was about to cum.

I tightened my pussy as much as I could, which served to heighten the stimulation for me. It seemed like every inch of my pussy and ass were being rubbed against the ridges in the men's cocks. I was in heaven, and I never wanted it to end.

That wasn't to be for Sean though. With one last loud cry, he buried his cock as deep as possible into my pussy, and shot his cum inside my cunt. I felt his jizz spewing out, covering my walls, and splashing against the back of my pussy. Eventually, his cock stopped throbbing and releasing cum. His load was warm and made my twat even more satiated, even as his cock deflated.

I still had two of my three holes left to fill. I clenched my muscles around Jeremy's cock and shifted the angle of my hips so I was bouncing directly back onto his cock with each thrust, instead of down. This allowed him to go even deeper into my rectum. God, I had been wrong about anal before. This felt so amazing.

Trent seemed like he would be the next to go though. His cock was throbbing in my mouth, and sweat adorned his toned abs. His dick rocketed into my mouth, which emanated a variety of "glug" sounds.

His fingers gripped my hair tighter, making my scalp burn. One more thrust, and Trent's cum began shooting out. Much of it went straight down my throat, but as his climax continued, Trent let me pull my head away and take his cum onto my tongue.

He finished, and I sucked down on the head of his cock while swallowing the cum. My tongue gave a few licks to his sensitive tip before I opened my mouth and turned away from Trent. My neck was beginning to grow sore from all of the craning. It would be joining my jaw and pussy. Probably my ass soon too.

Speaking of, Jeremy was really working my ass over, slamming into me over and over. I couldn't remember if I had ever cum from anal penetration before (besides the dp, which was different), but there was a first time for everything.

"Oh, yeah, fuck her pretty little asshole," Sean said.

Jeremy went a little faster.

"Come on, I know you can do it. Make the slut cum again. Destroy her ass," Trent added. I whimpered at the thought, but didn't protest. My hand maintained its pace on my clit. I could feel the orgasm starting. Just a little more.

"God, I think she's about to cum," Jeremy said. They acted like I wasn't even there.

"Good. Fuck her with everything you've got! Make her cum!"

Jeremy was now grunting and pounding away. His cock was an absolute blur reaming my ass and stretching my walls out repeatedly. I certainly wouldn't be walking straight for the next few days. I finally reached my peak, and could hold it in no longer.

"Fuck yes! I'm CUMMING! FUCKING WRECK MY ASSHOLE! I'M FUCKING CUMMING!" I screamed, almost surprising the men from how quiet and timid I had been before.

The orgasm hit me like a ton of bricks, and I collapsed down onto Sean's chest, completely overwhelmed and exhausted. I felt the cum filling up my ass, but the sensations in the rest of my body were making my thinking blurry. Every hair stood on end, and every nerve ending was sending electric sparks through my body. Small tears escaped my eyes, matched by the drops of cum that leaked out of my overflowing cunt and dripped down Sean's mostly-flaccid cock.

Jeremy pulled out. I felt some of the cum leak from my ass and down to my pussy, but an equal portion stayed lodged inside me. With the fucking temporarily over, Sean rolled me off of him, leaving my pussy empty for the first time in what felt like forever. No, that couldn't be. I needed my cunt and ass and mouth filled. I needed more.

I groaned, and began to trace the outline of my sticky pussy lips in one hand. The other massaged my tits, feeling the old, dried cum on my stiff nipples.

"Wow, do you really want more?" Trent asked.

I nodded my head bashfully, almost ashamed of my own wanton abandon.

"God, this slut is really insatiable," Sean stated. "Beg for it."

"Please give me your cocks," I said.

"I don't really think you mean it."

"No I do. I need your cocks. I need to be filled up. I need to cum again. I need to be fucked and made your whore. Please."

Trent chuckled. "What do you say, guys? I think I have a few more rounds left in me."

"For a bitch this hot, I could go all night," Jeremy remarked.

I closed my eyes and slipped a finger into my pussy, imagining just that.

Before I knew it, hands had grabbed onto my sides and lifted me onto a body. I didn't know whose it was, but I felt a cock prodding my asshole from below. I opened my eyes and saw Sean in front of me. He and the man below me thrust into my holes at the same time, while a third dick pushed against my lips and into my mouth.

I lost track of time after that point, but it must have been at least two straight hours of fucking. I was rammed in every conceivable position, either spit-roasted, dp'd, sealed airtight, or occasionally solo if the other two guys were recovering. Each man got multiple turns in each of my holes, which had all taken at least five loads in them, probably closer to ten. My face, boobs, ass and stomach took their fair share of jizz as well. I couldn't even count how many orgasms I had, but it was upwards of ten.

Sadly, time flies when you're having fun, and those two plus hours felt like the fastest ones of my life. The constant stream of mind-blowing orgasms came to a close though, and after going airtight for the last time of the night, I found myself on my knees in the room, with the three men in a circle around me. Each had a cock in hand and was aiming it right at my face.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, knowing what and who was cumming next.

Jeremy came first. His first blast rocketed across my face, from my left cheek over my nose to my right eyelid. He had another few small drops on my left cheek, before firing another big spurt on my nose and left eyelid.

Sean was next, on the other side of me. His cum splashed against my chin and lips and coated the right side of my face. Both of my eyelids were sealed, and it felt like cum was everywhere on my face.

Trent was last. The only spot left untouched was my forehead, and he wouldn't leave that for long. He shot off multiple long ropes onto my forehead, which dripped down into my eyebrows and eyes. I felt quite a bit of white jizz land in my curly orange-red locks as well.

Finally, it seemed to end. The men were worn out and exhausted. I was too, and I doubted my pussy, mouth, and ass could even take any more.

I wiped the layer of jizz from my eyes and slowly opened them. The three men were high-fiving each other, and sitting down on the bed.

"Holy fuck," I muttered to myself.

"Damn right," Trent said. "I'd prefer this to a fucking poker game any day of the week, and twice on Sundays."

Oh, shit! The poker game. I had to get back downstairs. Steve couldn't be much longer, and he'd be wondering where I was.

Immediately, I found my dress and put it back on, getting even more slimy jizz on it. Oh well, no other options at this point. I searched but couldn't find my panties, so I elected to forego them. The men or housekeeping would get a souvenir, whoever found them.

"Leaving already? Guess you're not a cuddler," Jeremy said.

"No, I just have to get back down for my husband."

I opened the door and went to leave.

"Hey Cheryl, you were fantastic tonight! If we're ever playing your hubby again, we'll be more than happy to destroy your cunt and shitter again!"

I didn't bother correcting Trent's mistake. I was a piece of meat to them, they didn't need to remember my name. I closed the door, and the three men who gave me the best experience of my life were now gone from it forever.

Luckily, I remembered the huge amount of cum on my face before I got to Steve, but a wet paper towel was all I could do to clean myself off.

I walked into the bar looking like a warzone. Streaks of cum were in my hair. Various spots of my dress were very clearly stained with jizz. A few loose ropes, both crusted and still sticky, adorned my cleavage and arms in places that I had missed cleaning up. And a tidal wave of cum was leaking down my thighs from my pussy and asshole, a consequence of no panties and taking twenty plus loads in your holes.

"Hey, honey, how is it?" I asked as I walked up to Steve's booth.

"Good. Just another hour or so." He didn't even turn to look at me.

"Well, I'll be waiting back in our room."

"Alright. Sounds good."

I received quizzical looks from some of Steve's teammates who were examining my freshly-ravished body. I tottered away, very much still sore from the intense fucking. "Who knows how much longer he'll be?" I thought to myself on the elevator ride back up.

When I got back to our room, I bolted for the bathroom and pampered myself with a long, hot shower, cleaning away all the evidence in the process. Well, all of it that wasn't still remaining deep in my cunt and ass.

"You seem different. Very distant," Steve remarked when the card game ended in the early hours of the morning and he finally got back to our room. "What got into you tonight?" he asked as he clambered into bed next to me.

The truth of three cocks and gallons of jizz didn't seem like what he wanted to hear, so I simply smiled to myself.

I kept the cum-stained dress.

*********

*Please remember to vote 5 stars and favorite the story if you liked it. There are probably a few spelling errors: my spellchecker is awful and my proofreading is not infallible. Please also give me constructive feedback and let me know what you liked or what you thought could have been better. It's how I can improve as a writer and do better in the future.*