Drunk Naughty Wife

Story Info
Horny wife returns home to a sleeping husband.
1.8k words
3.67
77.9k
44
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EJCN
EJCN
18 Followers

My name is Sophie, I'm a happily married mum of 2. I'm 28 years old and have kept myself in good shape with my morning gym classes after the daily school run. I'm 5,6" tall, long blonde hair, and have a body that my husband still loves!

I have just arrived home after a night out with the girls, shots always make me a very horny girl! The taxi driver trying his best to sneak peaks up my skirt has also got me very turned on by the time I got through the front door! I still can't believe just as I got out I spread my young legs wide and gave him the shot he was looking for, thankfully he would only have been treated to a view of my black lace panties. But still, what was I thinking!

I head upstairs to find my husband fast asleep in our bed, not surprising given it was 2am! I slipped into bed still fully clothed and slipped my hand into his PJ's, I started wanking his cock desperately trying to wake him up and hopefully fully aroused. After 3 minutes of my best efforts I gave up and decided to head through to the spare room where I knew my emergency dildo was hidden away.

Dildo in hand I opened the family laptop to at least get some access to porn to help me get off. I noticed 'live chat' on the menu and curiosity got the better of me and I opened it up. 2 minutes passed then I got my first hit! With my husband asleep in the next room I can't believe I was brave enough to reply but after the taxi incident I was as horny as I could remember since long before I was married!

D: Hey girl, you are up late?!

S: Hi, yes I am, just got home actually.

D: 2.15am, I assume it was a great night?!

S: Yes, I was out with the girls which is always fun

D: So, are you single?

S: I'm afraid not, I'm a married mum of 2.

D: Husband out of town?

S: Nope, he's asleep in the next room.

D: That's kind of exciting. Tell you what how about we play a game of questions, nice clean fun?

S: Questions? Ok fire away!

D: What are you wearing right now?

Oh god I didn't realise he meant sexual questions! I should end this now and just make do with my dildo. But answering a few can't do much harm I suppose!

S: A black skirt, tights, white top and red heels.

D: Are you sure that's everything?

S: Ok, I'm also wearing black panties and a matching black bra.

D: That's sexy! So did you do anything naughty tonight?

S: Yes, I let my taxi driver look up my skirt.

D: Nice, did that turn you on?

S: A little bit, I've never done anything like that before.

D: Were your legs spread?

S: Yes.

D: When did you last have sex?

S: 2 nights ago.

D: Did you cum?

S: No.

D: Are you horny right now?

S: A little

D: Shall we ramp things up a little?

I'm now really starting to get nervous, maybe just a few more as I am finding this a major turn on!

S: Ok, but I'm not answering anything that I don't want too.

D: Can you strip down to your underwear but keep the heels on?

S: Yes, just give me a minute.

S: Ok, done.

D: Ok so you are now naked except for bra, panties and heels?

S: Yes.

D: Describe your pussy to me.

S: My pussy is shaved bald and everyone that has seen it has liked it.

D: Have many people seen it?

S: No, not many.

D: How many cocks have been up your pussy?

S: 7.

D: Sounds like you love cock!

S: Yes I do.

D: Do you swallow?

S: Always.

D: Take it up the arse?

S: No.

D: Can you take your bra off?

S: It's already off.

D: Woah, your tits are already out?

S: Yes they are, I'm playing with them.

D: Are you wet?

S: Yes.

D: What is wet?

S: My pussy.

D: Good girl.

D: Panties off?

S: No, pulled to one side.

D: Tell me exactly what you are doing to yourself.

S: I am sitting on a chair in my spare room with my tits out and my panties pulled to one side. I am also rubbing by clit and getting very very wet.

D: Do you ever taste yourself?

S: Yes, about 30 seconds ago.

D: What did you taste?

S: My own pussy.

D: Are you a slut?

S: No.

D: Have you ever flashed your tits?

S: Yes, when I was in college.

D: Who did you flash?

S: Three boys in my class. We were in a room after a party and they kept asking me to get my tits out so I eventually gave in and lifted my top up. They certainly enjoyed the view and one sneakily took a photo, I found out later it was all planned.

D: So someone out these has a photo of your young tits?

S: Yes, I try not to think about it.

D: He has definitely shown then photo to a lot of people.

S: Probably.

D: Does that bother you or turn you on? Knowing that loads of guys have probably seen a photo of your bare tits?

S: Well right now the though is turning me on.

D: Are you still playing with yourself?

S: Yes.

D: Ram 2 fingers right up your pussy!

S: Ok, they are in, I'm fingering my pussy.

D: Good girl! Imagine those college boys were in front of you now. What would they see?

S: Me with my tits out and fingers up my pussy.

D: Imagine the camera came out again! Would you try to cover up?

S: No.

D: You would let them take a photo of you with your legs spread and pussy completely open and exposed?

S: Right now, yes I would. I would spread myself open as wide as I could and smile for the camera.

D: Fuck! What would you what to happen to the photo?

S: I would want it to be shown around at parties and to anyone who wanted to see my tits and pussy.

D: It sounds like you what to be a princess in public but a whore in the bedroom?!

S: Yes, exactly that.

D: Say it to me!

S: I want to be a whore in the bedroom.

D: Are you a slut?

S: No.

D: Are you wearing your wedding ring?

S: Yes.

D: Can you send me a photo of your tits? No face, just tits?

Oh god, photos now?! This has gone so so much further than I had planned! But they are only my tits, no face so it's no harm. I lay back and snap a photo of my bare boobs and send it!

S: There you go, if you weren't wanking before then I hope you are now.

D: I've been wanking this whole time. Does that turn you on?

S: Yes it does.

D: How many fingers are up your pussy?

S: 3.

D: Do you want me to turn the chat dirtier?

S: Go for it.

D: Ok, slam those fingers right up your fuckhole and pound yourself like the whore that you are! That chat ok?

S: Yes it is, it turns me on.

D: Taste your pussy juice, play with your tits, slap them about.

S: Yes yes, keep going!

D: You are such a naughty bitch fucking your pussy while your husband is asleep in the next room.

S: I know.

D: Have you ever had a one night stand?

S: Yes. Just before I met my husband. I met a guy in a club and we fucked in his car.

D: Did you suck his cock and where did he cum?

S: Yes he did and he came inside me.

D Where did he cum?

S: He shot his cum right up my unprotected pussy.

D: Getting close to cumming?

S: Yes, hit me with more filthy chat to get me off.

D: Want me to degrade you until you cum?

S: Yes, quick.

D: You have a slutty worthless pussy that is only good for giving guys a fun time, don't you?

S: Yes yes.

D: You would give it to anyone who wants a shot?

S: Yes anyone!

D: I'm not going to go any further until I have a photo of your pussy spread wide open with your wedding finger stuffed up it and wedding ring on full display.

Fuck, by now I would have done anything he wanted, I was so desperate to cum. I did as he asked and sent it across.

D: Perfect, that's the shot I was after all along. Did you realise that your face is in full display in that photo.

S: I don't care, just make me cum.

D: So I know have a photo of you lying on your back with your tits out, legs spread wide open with 3 fingers stuffed up your twat, with a beautiful wedding ring on full display, not to mention your face!

S: I know!

D: What do you want me to do with the photo?

S: Anything you want, show it to anyone you wish, post it anywhere, just make me cum, I can't take anymore.

D: Are you a slut?

S: Yes, I'm a slut! I'm a slut, I'm a whore, I'm a worthless cumbucket, I'm anything the hell you want, just make me cum.

D: Ok, read this carefully and cum while you do! I'm going to show your tits and pussy to everyone I know, they will all have seen your most private parts. They won't be secret anymore, everyone you meet will probably know what you look like naked. They will probably have this photo on their phones, they will jack off to your spread open pussy, they will zoom in and see every single detail! Now I want you to degrade yourself over and over until you cum.

S: Oh god yes, show them all! Show them what a slut wife I am, show them my pussy, my fuckhole, my spread open hole, my tits! I'm a whore, I'm a slut! Oh god i'm going to cum! I'm a slut that flashes my pussy to anyone who wants to see it, it's worthless, just a hole for a dick to have fun, any dick! Let everyone see my once private precious pussy! I'M CUUUUUMING!

D: Excellent, I also just shot my load so we are both going to bed with a big smile. You to your husband and me to my wife.

S: You have a wife?

D: Yes, so you can rest assured than we both had safe fun here tonight and we can hopefully repeat it in the future.

S: Yes, maybe.

And just like that I shut down the laptop, put my unused dildo away and slipped into bed and snuggled up to my husband with my pussy still throbbing!

What a night!

EJCN
EJCN
18 Followers