Drunk on Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is great," Ben said to Olivia, "let's sit at that furthermost booth at the back so the music doesn't dominate too much," he said pointing over to a small 2-person table at the far right.

Walking to the booth, they noticed that there was a lot of wooden slabs lining the walls, they were beautiful, almost like polished marble.

Sitting down at the booth, the red leather-look cushioned benches creaked as they shuffled over. A server brought menus over and left them to peruse.

"There is so much to choose from, and it all looks fantastic," Olivia stated as she scanned the offerings. "I'm really not wearing the right clothes to eat this type of food," she continued, giggling.

She looked up and saw that Ben was watching her with an amused smile on his face. She smiled at him and continued, "Any idea what you will have?"

Ben was now scouring the double-sided sheet, "I like a bit of spice, so I think I may try the hot wings and the Mexican chilli bowl with all the trimmings; have you decided on what you want to try?" he asked.

"I like the sound of the Philly beef hot sandwich and it comes with a side of fries," Olivia replied, "plus a mineral water," she added.

Ben called the waitress to the table and repeated their order to her, and two glasses of mineral water.

While she was taking the order, Olivia asked her about the wooden panels on the back wall. The waitress explained that they were authentic veneers from the Californian Giant Redwood tree which is where the Diner name came from. The owner was from Mill Valley in California and was brought up surrounded by these trees, it's a little piece of home for him. These were antique pieces of wood as it was quite frowned upon to cut these redwoods these days.

They thanked the waitress and chatted while waiting for their food to arrive. They caught each other up on how their respective recoveries had been successful and the steps they had taken to make sure they never slipped down the slope again.

Ben explained how getting involved more in university life had given him a sense of purpose, even standing for student council. His grades improved and he graduated with honours. Olivia went more into detail on how she managed to create a more stable relationship for Alicia by making amends with her grandparents. Without their help, she would never be where she is now.

The food arrived, it looked delicious, the portion size was much larger than Olivia expected, she hoped that the dress had enough expansion to accommodate if she managed to devour it in its entirety.

"How am I supposed to eat all this?" Ben exclaimed, "I know the Americans are generous with their portions but seeing it up close is crazy."

The next twenty minutes passed in pure greedy indulgence, the food was incredibly flavourful, and both were savouring every mouthful. They had sample tastes of each other's food and critiqued anything that they found lacking, which wasn't much at all. By the time the dinner was finished, they were both rather full.

"I was hoping for dessert," Olivia said mournfully, "but there is no way I can eat another bite."

They sat there for another ten minutes until the waitress reappeared to remove their plates and asked if they wanted the dessert menu. They politely declined and asked for the bill. Ben generously insisted to pay for the full amount.

On leaving, Olivia mentioned that she would like to go for a walk, to try and relieve some of this bloated feeling. There was a park nearby and an old reservoir that was boarded off, so they headed in that direction.

-------- x --------

It was a warm and balmy night, there was a slight breeze and the smell of jasmine that emanated from the park as the climbers were in full bloom. As they entered the park gates, the lights grew dimmer, so Olivia gravitated closer to Ben, and he offered her his arm. They walked for a few minutes in a quiet reflection, then Ben pulled Olivia in a little closer.

"This is something I've been dreaming about for over two years," he told her in a low voice, "I had always hoped we would bump into each other again in the future. There had been a few girls as I went through uni, but they weren't comparable to you and never lasted more than a few dates."

Olivia was floored by his openness and honesty. "I didn't know you felt about me that way," she replied. "There is quite a gap in our ages and with you so young..."

Olivia didn't get to finish that sentence as Ben pulled her in and kissed her. A couple of soft kisses to begin with, which after being caught off guard, she fully responded to, then a little deeper as they explored each other's mouths. Any thoughts that Olivia had that the age gap would be a problem, melted right there on the pathway in the heady aroma of jasmine.

A few other evening walkers passed them on the path, but Ben and Olivia were oblivious, and as they pulled apart, their eyes locked, and they smiled at each other.

Ben brushed a stray lock of hair that had fallen over her eye and pushed it behind her ear. They gazed at each other for what felt like an eternity, then Ben drew her in again and this time the kiss was more passionate, his hand went to the small of her back and pressed into her. the other hand was entangled gently in her hair, tousling it as they kissed.

A few minutes passed. "How do you fancy a quieter walk?" Ben whispered. "I noticed a break in the fence into the old reservoir, it really is a lovely place to sit."

"I'd like that," Olivia replied.

He led her down a side path where they came to a small break in the fence, it was slightly obscured by bushes, so had never been noticed and repaired. Ben helped her navigate the awkward gap, and then through the bushes to the other side. It wasn't too much of an effort, even in her dress, but she had to undo the button in her split for ease, showing more of her shapely legs.

"I don't really have the right shoes on for this kind of terrain," Olivia stated with a laugh.

"Don't worry, there's a pathway just a few feet ahead," Ben replied, helping Olivia through the long grass.

As they reached the path, opening ahead was the most tranquil sight. The moon was reflected on the smooth glassy surface of the reservoir lake, it was surrounded by mature trees and summer wildflowers. The monotone scene was one of the most serene that Olivia had seen in many years. They stood at the perimeter fence for a while just gazing out over the waters. Ben had put his arm around Olivia and was holding her close in a protective way.

"This is a perfect sight, it's just so beautiful," whispered Olivia. "I had no idea something like this was so close to the edge of the city."

They started to slowly stroll around the edge of the lake, taking in the breath-taking scenes when Olivia stepped awkwardly on a stone, and she stumbled. Ben caught her before she fell, and steadied her. Olivia rubbed her ankle and took off her shoes.

"Are you ok Liv?" he asked, "do you need to sit down?"

Ben looked around for a bench, but there wasn't one in sight. There was an open clearing just at the edge of the lake, so Ben took off his jacket and laid it on the ground.

"Here," he said, "it's not the best, but it's a place to sit while you give your ankle a rest."

Olivia sat on the jacket and stretched her legs out in front of her. Ben sat next to her and did the same and laid back with his eyes closed. Olivia gazed down at him with a look of wonderment. He was such a gentleman, and at such a young age, she was already starting to develop feelings for him, but this was far too early for that......wasn't it?.

As if he could hear her thoughts, Ben opened his eyes and reached his hand up to stroke her face.

"You are so beautiful, Liv, I thought it from the very moment I walked into the AA group two years ago." Smiling, Olivia laid back next to him and gazed up at the stars, Ben turned on to his side and stroked her hair.

"I like being here with you," she said.

He leant over her and kissed her deeply and passionately, both uttering gentle moans of pleasure. Ben had his hand on her leg and slowly he stroked up the outside of her thigh and the side of her waist. She enjoyed the feel of his hand on her body and responded to it with a slight arch of her back. He kept his hand on her waist as their exploration intensified, then he moved towards her breasts and caressed them over the dress causing Olivia's breath to quicken with sensual desire. He was pressed into her, and she could feel him hard against her side and in that moment, she knew she wanted him.

"I haven't been with anyone since Alicia was born."

"We can stop if you feel uncomfortable," Ben replied.

"No, I want this," Olivia whispered back.

Bringing his hand down across her stomach and down her leg, it brushed gently along the inside of her thigh; her leg came up a little and he stopped just short of his intended target. Giving the innermost part of her thigh a gentle squeeze, he then took the final step and stroked her through her underwear. Olivia gasped; it was an intense feeling that sent shivers through her body. She lifted her pelvis slightly in response and let out a satisfied moan.

Ben could feel her dampness and heat through the material, and he started to press harder into Olivia's side. Pulling at her panties, she lifted herself slightly so he could remove them. Deftly, his hand returned and intensified his play at her now exposed womanhood. Olivia was on another plane of existence, the feelings she had at that moment was like none she had experienced during all the drunken sex all that time ago. Her legs parted further, and his fingers entered her, making Olivia gasp audibly once again, her pelvis ground against his hand, as it plunged deeper into her making her wet in her need to feel this pressure, she could feel him press harder into her side in his desires

Olivia reached down and stroked Ben's hard length over his trousers, it caused him to stop kissing her momentarily as he took enjoyment in that initial touch. It was a lot larger than she expected and felt it was bursting through those form-fitting trousers. She opened the button and pulled the zip and set him free. She grasped the shaft and squeezed, causing Ben to quietly curse under his breath. In his now intensified lusting, his fingers went deeper, and she started to rhythmically stroke his manhood. He was so hot and hard; she could feel him throbbing with anticipation and the same longing as she had.

Olivia let go of all her inhibitions right there on the floor of that beautiful lakeside under the stars.

"I want to feel you inside me" she quietly said to Ben.

Removing his fingers, she grabbed his hand and licked them enjoying the taste of her desires. Ben's eyes glinted with fire, and immediately locked lips with her, his tongue greedily searched for any lingering taste from that unexpected manoeuvre.

Olivia was now fervently tugging at his trousers desperately trying to move him into position, he could see the sexual desperation in her face, relented and he moved between her legs. She let her thighs fall apart to allow him access so that he could guide his throbbing manhood inside her, gliding in with ease to the wetness he had created.

As the first few inches entered, they both took deep intakes of breath and the lust intensified again. Their entwined bodies gyrated and thrust with this newly discovered passion for each other, hands and mouths in deep exploration and both needing to pleasure the other in any way possible while holding back the inevitable that was brimming.

Unable to hold back anymore, Olivia's breathing quickened, and her mind starts to lose control, her movements become desperate as she finally falls over the edge. She climaxed with a great crescendo, squeezing Ben's shaft with her contractions, her moans echoing over that rippling lake. This is too much for Ben and in his own sense of urgency finally empties himself with hard thrusts deep inside Olivia, hoarse groans escape from his lips as he comes, and as his thrusts slow, she can feel his manhood throb as it ends its moment of glory.

Ben slowly collapses on top of Olivia, and they lay there in a spent embrace, heavily breathing in tandem, neither wanting to move thus break the spell that they were currently under.

On the edge of that lakeside, under the stars, a little miracle was already happening that would end up defining them both.

Detangling themselves from each other, they gathered themselves up and tidied up their clothing. There was a slight awkwardness on who would speak and what was to be said. Instead, Olivia stepped forward and kissed Ben gently, he responded and embraced her.

"I'd like to see a lot more of you" Ben voiced in her ear, "In fact, I don't want to lose you out of my life again".

They were beautiful words to Olivia. "I'd really like that. Tonight has been incredible, I've loved every moment" she replied.

Hand in hand they walked back to the fence and into the park. Ben walked her back to the apartment and Olivia desperately wanted him to join her for a coffee, she just wasn't ready for the night to end yet.

Sitting on the sofa in the apartment, Ben made himself comfortable. Olivia came out of the bedroom now dressed in comfortable jogging bottoms and a tee-shirt with bare feet.

"This is far more me," she said, "I love dressing in nice clothes, but I also love taking them off again".

"I have no problem with you taking clothes off" he replied with a slight smile and a naughty glint in his eye.

They both laughed and Olivia dropped herself next to Ben on the sofa. She snuggled into him, and he put his arm around her. Olivia snuggled in with a small moan of contentment, they fitted together comfortably. They just sat there for the next few hours talking about anything and everything. Eventually, they both fell asleep where they sat.

-------- x --------

The next morning, Olivia was woken up by her grandmother shaking her. She roused which woke Ben too. Her grandmother looked rather put out and Alicia was standing shyly over the other side of the room. During the night, they had moved their positions on the sofa to where they were now laying down in a spooned embrace rather than sat upright. Ben looked rather embarrassed and putting his shoes on, he muttered his excuses and made to leave.

"I'll see you to the door," Olivia said, "I'm sorry Ben, I thought they wouldn't be bringing Alicia home until tonight".

"I will ring you later" he replied, "I hope this isn't going to cause you too much of a problem", with that he kissed her on the lips and with their hands slowly disentangling as he walked away, she turned, took a deep breath and went to confront her grandparents.

"So, who was that sleeping on your couch?" Olivia's grandmother asked quite angrily.

"His name is Ben, we met years ago, and it was whom I was out on a date with last night," Olivia replied.

Olivia's grandmother was clearly not happy at all.

"Do you think having him sleep here at your apartment is a wise thing to do?" she complained.

"That wasn't planned, we just fell asleep, we were just chatting. It isn't as if we were in the bedroom, grandma. We had food in the diner down the road and came back for coffee", Olivia snapped back. "I've not seen him since back when I was in AA."

Olivia instantly clammed up; she had said too much.

Her grandmother's face darkened and raised her voice in anger "You met this man at the alcoholics anonymous group? So you are now cavorting with drunks AGAIN? You're going to end up back to your old ways again and if that happens, we won't be there for you this time."

"Grandma, stop overreacting, he's completely sober just like I am; he's got a good job at the accountants' just down the road. He was my support when I was coming off the drink, he's kind and considerate. We didn't drink last night and have no intention to do so."

Her grandmother wasn't giving up this easily, "So are you going to see him again?"

Olivia glared, "As it happens, yes I will be seeing him again, he's a really great guy, and I feel I'm at a place now where I'm ready to start dating again. Don't I deserve to be happy?".

"You have to think of Alicia in all this," her grandmother said, "she doesn't need a strange man hanging around."

Olivia shook her head and sat down, this was getting nowhere and using Alicia as a weapon was just a cheap shot. She said no more as not to inflame the situation any further.

As her grandparents were leaving, her grandfather turned to her at the door and repeated what was said upstairs, that in no uncertain terms, if she was adamant to start seeing Ben and it all went wrong, they wouldn't be there to pick up the pieces, and she would be on her own.

Honestly, she thought, what was their problem? They hadn't given Ben a chance, they were basing everything on his past. Well, she wasn't going to let them bully her into not seeing him again. She was incredibly grateful to them for what they had done for her, how they had helped her, but surely, she can't be expected to just bow to their every whim because they didn't approve of someone they didn't know?

Alicia came out of the bedroom, she asked Olivia if everyone had stopped shouting now.

"Sorry sweetie, it's all finished now," and gave her a supportive hug.

-------- x --------

That evening, Ben rang her. "Hey Liv, how are you? Was everything okay after I left? I wasn't happy leaving you to take the flak alone, but I felt my presence would have made things worse."

Olivia repeated the days' events to him, the argument, the ultimatums, she left nothing out.

"I'm so sorry Liv, I've caused all this by coming up last night," Ben apologised.

"It's fine," she replied, "I wanted it, I'm 30 years old, I can't be bossed around by them forever. I had it growing up, I'm not taking it now." Olivia continued, "They have been great, and I would struggle without them while I'm in the process of getting my own place, I don't know if I would even have my job at the Real Estate office, but I have to draw the line somewhere."

By now, Olivia had tears running down her face, she was really upset about the whole thing.

"Liv don't cry... damn it... I'm coming over right now."

The phone went dead, and Alicia ran over and hugged her mother. "Please don't cry mummy," she said sadly.

Within thirty minutes the intercom rang, it was Ben, Olivia buzzed him in. He ran up the stairs to where she was stood waiting, her face streaked with tears. He embraced her and held her tight, allowing her to fall into his arms and freely cry.

She convulsed and clung to him; her heart-breaking sobs hit hard. He became quite angry at the whole sordid affair. Nothing they did last night was wrong, so why did he feel Olivia was being punished for both their past mistakes?

Ben gently led Olivia into the living room, sat her down on the sofa and went to put the kettle on. He noticed Alicia peeking at him from just inside the door that led to the bedrooms. He smiled at her and introduced himself. Alicia smiled back shyly but came out no further.

Bringing Olivia a hot cup of sweet, milky tea and placed it on the side table next to her, Ben crouched in front of her and held both her hands in his.

"Are you feeling any better now Liv?"

She nodded weakly. "A little," she replied with a sniff.

Alicia was still watching from the doorway, her big dark eyes taking in everything that was going on. She saw how this man was nice to her mother, and how he tried to make her feel better after crying. He looked nice and friendly. Maybe she could talk to him.

Ben was still crouched in front of Olivia when he sensed a presence behind him, he turned his head slightly to see Alicia stood there.

"Do you want to come to sit with your mother, Alicia?"