Drunk Sister Ch. 02

Story Info
The siblings' sister catches them naked. Will she . . . ?
2.7k words
4.62
32.6k
58

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/31/2023
Created 10/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jlawrence
jlawrence
210 Followers

[Sorry this took so long. It's a sequel to "Drunk Sister," obviously, but no need to read that first unless you want to.]

[Oh yeah, everyone's over 18. And there's some lesbian sister sex, in case that bothers anyone.]

"What the fuck are you freaks doing?" Madison yelled.

Danica and I were sitting on the bed. Naked. My cock was still dripping.

My sister Danica came home last night drunk. She flirted with me. I tried to ignore it, and I helped her up to her bedroom where she finally passed out on her bed. Naked. I didn't do anything then--okay, I jerked off looking at her, but she was asleep and I wasn't going to do anything more than that while she was drunk.

Then this morning she seduced me. This time I didn't resist. She sucked my cock down in the living room, and then we came upstairs to her bedroom where we fucked and sucked each other until we had to take a break. That's when Madison came home. Our older sister. And walked in on us, naked and sweaty and ready for more.

Danica laughed. "What does it look like, Maddie? We fucked." She patted my leg, teasing my dick with her fingers. "It was good, too."

I smiled. My cock twitched.

Madison's face turned red. "You fucked Trent? Your brother? Our brother? My brother? What is wrong with you?" She turned to me, then looked away so she wouldn't see my cock. "Trent? How could you and her--" She stopped, out of breath.

"Relax, Maddie. Here, have a drink." She held up the half-empty bottle of whiskey we'd been drinking.

Madison shook her head. "You can't do this."

"It's just sex." She took a swallow of booze. "Come on, you never thought about it? I know you did."

Madison's eyes jerked toward me involuntarily. For a moment she tried to look away, but after a moment she stared at my naked body, looking me up and down. My chest, my shoulders, my legs--and finally my cock. She bit her lip and shook her head, staring at my hardening dick.

"I can't believe you did that," she said. "You bitch. Do whatever you want to do. I won't bother you." She reached for the door.

"Maddie, wait." Danica jumped up and grabbed Madison's elbow. "You had plenty of chances. It's not my fault."

Madison glared at Danica. "Bitch. I can't even--" She looked me over again and sighed.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"Okay, here's the story." Danica plopped down on the bed. "Once upon a time..."

___

It was the summer I had graduated from high school at 19. Madison was still living at home. I was out with friends one Saturday night, and Danica came home late from a party.

Our parents were asleep. Danica stumbled upstairs, trying to be quiet and not wake anybody. She passed Madison's bedroom, and saw the door wasn't closed all the way. And she heard sounds inside.

"Umm... uhh... ahh... ohh..."

Danica grinned. She knew those noises. She made them herself when she was alone.

Giggling, she crept to Madison's door and peeked in.

Her older sister sat on her bed, legs crossed, in a T-shirt pulled up over her shoulders. Danica could see Madison's boobs bouncing gently, and saw one arm moving back and forth, her fingers between her legs.

"Oh... oh... oh..." Madison moaned, her eyes closed.

As Danica watched, Madison's fingers moved faster, and her breathing got louder. With her free hand Madison started stroking her nipples, rubbing her tongue over her lips. "Oh... ah... yeah..."

Danica could see Madison's laptop perched on the edge of her bed. Was she watching porn? She didn't think her sister was the type. She knew Madison had broken up with her boyfriend a few weeks ago, and she hadn't been on a date since. But she was human, right? She got horny like everyone else. Danica grinned, seeing a side of her sister that she never would have guessed at.

She leaned in a little further. Madison was so lost in her stroking and sighing she didn't notice. Danica peered at the computer screen, wondering what she was masturbating to--

And saw a picture of Trent. Me. Her brother.

It was a picture of me in a pair of Speedos. Probably from one of our vacations to the beach. The Speedo didn't hide much, and I guess my body looked all right.

"Ohh!" Madison moaned, leaning forward, gazing at the screen. Her body twitched on the sheets. Danica watched and slowly started rubbing herself under her panties, trying not to breathe too loudly.

"Yes," Madison whispered as she fingered her pussy. "Mmm... yeah... yes... oh..." She leaned back, her legs trembling, her hand moving faster and faster, and then she came, her whole body shaking, her boobs flushed, the laptop rocking on her bed, close to falling off.

Madison reached out just in time to grab the computer before it toppled over, slamming it shut as she sighed heavily. She stroked herself a few more times, opened it to look at the picture one more time, then turned it off and set it on her night table.

As Madison's lights went dark Danica hurried to her room, bringing herself to a hard orgasm on her knees in front of her bed. She fingered herself a few more times before going to sleep.

_____

"That figures." Madison sounded disgusted. "I never could trust you. You did it with Steve when we were going out, and who knows who else. You're such a slut."

"Oh, like you never had a one-night stand." Danica laughed. "What about that time with Ramon out in the back yard?" Danica turned to me. "Mom and dad were asleep, but I went downstairs for some juice, and there they were, his dick in her mouth and his hands up her--"

"Shut up!" Madison stomped a foot on the floor. "You're just as bad. Steve told me how he and Darren both fucked you all weekend one time--"

"Oh, I've done more than just two guys." She laughed again. "So what do you think, Mad? You just going to walk out of here and let me have all the fun? We were just getting warmed up. Weren't we, Trent?" Danica kissed me cheek and started stroking my now rigid cock.

I stared at Madison. She was sexy, like Danica, but different. Darker hair, taller, smarter--I'd never really thought about her in a sexual way, but I'd never really considered sex with Danica, either, before today.

But I didn't want to push it. I let Danica play with my cock, then turned to kiss her, pressing the head of my dick toward her leg.

"Hang on." Madison stepped forward. She pulled Danica's hand away from my prick, glared at her, then looked at me. "Stand up."

I stood, my legs shaking.

Madison looked down at my cock. Then, with a small smile, she reached out to wrap her hand around me.

"Ohh," I groaned as her fingers slid up and down my shaft. "That feels... nice."

"You like it?" She gave me a squeeze.

I looked at her. "Do you like it, Maddie?"

Madison took a deep breath. "Oh yeah, I do." She licked her lips. "You bet I do."

Danica moved behind her and kissed Madison's neck. Madison squirmed and shivered, a low moan escaping her lips. Then Danica slipped her hands under her sweater, sliding them across her skin, down toward her panties and then up toward her boobs.

Madison let go of my cock and looked at her. "Danni, what are you--are you--"

"Shh," Danica whispered. She kissed Madison lightly on the lips. "I saw you with Stephanie too."

Madison blinked. "That was--she's just..." She stared at Danica, as if never seeing her before. "Yeah."

Danica grabbed the bottom of her sister's sweater and pulled it up, and then Madison was standing there in her bra and jeans as Danica looked her over, smiling. Then turned back to me and my waiting cock, taking it in both hands, rubbing it up and down as Danica unsnapped her bra.

Her boobs fell out, bigger than Danica's, and I stared at her stiff nipples as she started stroking me faster. I bit my lip. I'd already cum a couple of times today with Danica, but I wanted to be sure I didn't shoot off another load before we were ready.

I reached out for her tits and squeezed them for the first time. I'd wondered what they would feel like, seeing them in bikinis at the beach, and now I had them in my hands. They were firm, bigger than Dani's, and warm as I rubbed my fingers over them. Madison smiled and sighed, slowing down on my prick to enjoy my touch.

Danica unsnapped her sister's jeans and slowly pulled them down her long legs. Leaning forward, she slipped a hand inside Madison's panties, and I saw a finger tickle her crotch. Madison's breath caught, and her body went stiff. Then she leaned back, her hands still on my cock, and tilted her head back. Danica kissed her neck again, her hand moving inside her panties, and Madison moaned quietly.

Danica's other hand went to Madison's tits, squeezing them like I had, smiling a wide smile as she twirled a finger around Madison's nipple. I reached down to pull on Madison's panties, pushing them down, and saw Danica's middle finger up inside her pussy, moving in a slow circle as her crotch glistened with moisture.

"Ohh," Madison groaned. "Yeahhh..." She squeezed my throbbing shaft, her eyes closed as she leaned against Danica, who kept kissing her, licking at her ears, breathing across her face, and playing with her boobs as she churned her finger around inside Madison's tight slit.

Suddenly Madison opened her eyes and took a step forward. Danica's hand slipped free. Madison pushed my chest, and I stumbled back onto the bed, my dick pointing at the ceiling.

Madison leaned down to get out of her jeans and shoes. She turned to kiss Danica on the lips, then swung back around to me. "You ready, Trent?"

I gazed up at her naked body with a dry throat and a pounding inside my cock. "Anytime, Mads."

With a grin she sat on the bed next to me and lay back, her legs wide. She ran her fingers across her clit, and I could see the moisture in her pussy. My cock squirmed.

"Well, come on, Trent," she ordered. "I've been waiting for this for a long time."

"Me too." With a grin, I crouched in front of her, hands on her thighs, and leaned forward, sliding my cock into her warm, wet pussy. "Ohh..."

"Yeah," Madison sighed as I eased my rod in deeper. She looked up into my eyes, then turned away, as if suddenly embarrassed, but she gripped my hips and held me as I started slowly pumping in and out of her.

Danica lay down beside us, a wicked grin on her face. She leaned in and kissed Madison's cheek, then reached over to squeeze her tits, twirling her fingertip around Madison's stiff nipple. Madison looked over at her, confused, and then she pushed her head toward Danica and kissed her on the lips.

I reached over and put a hand on Danica's shoulder. Madison was squeezing my butt with one hand, but I felt her other hand move over to our sister, pushing between her legs, and Danica gasped suddenly as Madison started probing at her pussy.

She started kissing and sucking on Madison's nipples as I rammed my cock deep inside her, and Madison arched her back, driving me down deeper, groaning and gasping as our bodies rocked together, me and Maddy and Dani, all of us forgetting that we were siblings because all that mattered was the urgent need inside us to fuck and fuck and keep fucking.

I bit my lip, staring down at Madison's boobs as Dani kissed and licked them. I could feel Maddy's fingers squirming in Danica's pussy. My cock felt hard and heavy, the cum aching to erupt, but I managed to keep control as I pounded Madison's pussy with everything I had.

Danica rolled over, and Madison wiped her fingers, damp with Dani's juices, on my skin, then grabbed me with both hands and lifted her legs to wrap them around my hips. "Yes, Trent, yes, yes, yes," she hissed, rocking beneath me. "Fuck me, fuck me, keep fucking me..."

Then Danica, one hand on my shoulder, hoisted a leg over Madison's face. Grinning, she lowered her body down until Madison could arch her neck up and swipe the edge of her clit with her tongue. Danica giggled, then pressed her body down until her pussy was rubbing against Madison's lips, and Madison began licking and kissing her sister's wet slash while she dug her hands into my ass and gasped for breath.

Madison's tits heaved below me, and Dani's boobs were jiggling right in front of me as her boobs rocked back and forth from Madison's tongue in her pussy. I reached forward for Dani's boobs, and she smiled at me, her eyes glazed with lust.

"Nice, huh?" She licked her lips. "Oh, Maddy, do that, do it, do it..."

Madison mumbled something between Dani's thighs, and tightened her legs around me, pulling me close and deep. I grunted, my whole body shaking, and gave up trying to control myself. I came.

My cock spurted into Madison's pussy, pumping over and over as it seemed to tighten around my shaft, pulling more and more cum out of me. I kept hammering, enjoying the feeling of our sweaty skins rubbing together as my prick pumped, and dropped down on top of her tits as he let her legs fall.

I tried to kiss her, but I ended up kissing Danica's pussy as she writhed on top of Madison's face. "Yeah!" Danica shouted, patting my head. "Nice job, Trent!"

I rolled over, off of Madison, my half-hard dick sticking up toward the ceiling, still pumping slowly. Danica sank down and planted her mouth over Madison's freshly filled pussy, and the two sisters rolled to the side, licking and kissing each other's snatches more eagerly than before now that I wasn't in the way distracting them.

"Mmm, mmm," Madison moaned as Danica ate her, tickling her clit with her fingers. She was deep into Danica's pussy, her tongue darting deep and urgently as Danica groaned softly.

Madison lifted her head for a moment to take a breath. Danica slapped her ass. "Hey, don't quit on me now, bitch!"

"Fuck you, bitch." But Madison laughed. She licked the inside of Danica's thigh, then slid a finger down into Danica's slit, followed by another finger.

Danica tensed, holding her breath for a moment, then shuddered and moaned. "That's good, Maddie. That's so good. Oh!"

I watched Madison's ass tremble as Danica went back to eating her out. They were moaning together, their bodies rocking back and forth on the mattress, juices running down their thighs. Danica grabbed Madison's ass and squeezed it, drawing a yelp and then a moan of approval, and then I saw Danica quiver and stiffen for a moment, then smile and nod. "Right in the ass, huh?"

"You can take it, can't you?" Madison's voice was hoarse.

"Fuck yeah." She stroked Madison's thigh, then leaned down to take another lick at her snatch.

My cock was getting hard again, but I figured I should let my sisters enjoy themselves. So I started stroking myself slowly, watching their naked bodies squirm and wiggle, listening to their moans and groans and grunts as they brought each other closer and closer to orgasm.

Madison came first, shrieking loud enough to make me glad we were alone. She slapped Danica's ass, screamed something unintelligible, then pushed her face forward between Danica's thighs urgently until Danica leaned back, clenching her fists, and let out a groan of satisfaction as she came, her face flushed and her nipples stiff.

I came too, shooting my cum up onto Madison's ass. "Oh," I moaned. "Nice."

Madison rolled over. "Did you just cum on me? Jerk."

I sighed. "Sorry. More where that came from."

"There better be." She reached out and grabbed my cock, then looked over at Danica. "When are mom and dad coming home?"

"Not till tomorrow night." She caught her breath, her eyes flicking between my prick and Madison's pussy. "Who are the perverted freaks now, Maddie?"

Madison sighed. "Fine. I guess I'm in your club too."

"You'll enjoy it. Right, Trent?"

I nodded. "I love my sisters."

# # #

jlawrence
jlawrence
210 Followers