Drunk Story

Story Info
Thank you liquid courage...
1.6k words
3.96
8.4k
1
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sinwriter
Sinwriter
259 Followers

I'm writing half drunk, I normally don't like to write about myself, but thanks to liquid courage, I feel compelled to write. This is a true story and you can choose to believe it if you want to, that doesn't change the fact that it did happen.

A little background about myself. I hate writing about myself (Thank you Jack and Coke for the courage) I am probably not what you'd imagine, I am not in my 60's nor am I in my 20's, I'm somewhere in between. I am of average "height" whatever that means, I have brown hair (somewhat longer than it should be) I have brown eyes that a lot of women have told me are "panty-dropper eyes," again, no clue what that means, with deep dimples (which women appear to love.) I have long curls and I am anything but shy. I am slim, but I know deep down that means absolutely nothing in the end. I grew up in NYC and I can tell you, if anything, I was raised to be bold. I look Italian, but I am not. My normal pale skin will attest to that, but when sun tanned, it's anyone's guess.

I am, American, proudly... Anyway, not to steer to much off topic, this is a true sex story I myself experienced:

It was two years ago, I had moved to the Pacific Coast, good ol' dreamy California, It's definitely a dream. As I sit here, again drinking, I realise why Edgar Poe liked drinking and writing... not too much though, I am sitting and smiling too much.

I went to Las Vegas, a whim if you will. I chose to be bold and enjoy life. I bought a ticket and flew. It was a shitty flight if I remember correctly, bouncy as shit.

Once I landed I grabbed my bags and checked into the hotel. I rested a bit and went to the bar located inside the hotel I was staying in. After a drink, I chose a random club. I can't honestly remember which one, it's been a couple of years now.

Anyway, it was a nice club. It had a very good DJ, a good bar, a good ample dance space. It was a fun place to go to. I ordered my usual (rum and coke) and sat there, looking at the dance floor. I drank and sat and watched.

Calmy, waited, drinking; enjoying the view.

After about an hour, give or take, I chose to go to the floor and dance. I must've danced by myself for a while before this very attractive brunette caught my eye. I was drawn to her immediately. She barely had clothes on, a very short skirt, a slight top (if that) and her hair loose, it reached just right above her ass.

I suddenly lusted for her.

I approached her and asked her if she wanted to dance. She agreed, we danced, we touched, we laughed, we enjoyed each other's company. A half an hour later, give or take, she said she was a bit thirsty and I asked her what she wanted and she told me something sweet.

"Okay" I told her as I approached the bar and ordered her a cosmopolitan and some water. Afterwards, I walked back to her and gave her both. She chose the water at first, then the Cosmo.

The night continued, and we continued dancing. After another hour, the drinks creeping in, I decided to be more bold. I started slowly grabbing her thighs, dancing closer and rubbing myself on her ass.

There's something I can tell you right now, and women will agree with me. Women love men who have confidence. I took upon myself to be assertive. I got behind her and started dancing closer, feeling up her nubile body. She didn't hesitate, once there, I started kissing and eventually nibbling on her neck and after a few minutes, she was all over it.

I sit here and remember that this was one of my best sexual experiences, she was very attractive and when I mean attractive, I mean, very, fucking, attractive. Her smile was worth a million, her eyes, brown, deep, her body, tight and right, her smell? Like heaven.

Fuck... That's what I wanted to say, but the moment was not there yet. I kept feeling her up, slowly, seductively.

God, as I remember her, I feel myself getting aroused. She was so beautiful.

After about 10 minutes, give or take, she was all over me. She started feeling on me, even my junk. And I continued to nibble her neck and eventually kiss her lips. She was completely lost in that moment.

I looked at her and I invited her up to my room and she accepted.

We kissed as we ended up on the fated 14th floor.

Once there I squeezed her ass and told her she was in for one hell of a night. She kissed me passionately and whispered into my ear: "I really hope so."

Wow, my heart literally skipped a beat. This is someone I would've dated, she was that hot, that cute.

Once the bell rang, I walked her to my room, despite the people in the hall we kissed each other without holding back. I opened the door and slowly walked her in, lips locked. I picked her up and carried her to the bedroom and she kissed me more passionately than any other woman has ever done. As I laid her down, I proceeded to take her clothes off, piece by piece.

Once she was down to her underwear, I stopped her and started to kiss her passionately. I nibbled on her neck, her earlobes, slowly creeped downwards, kissed her chin, then her chest before putting one nipple in my mouth.

I remember sucking on these beautiful brown nipples, afterwards releasing them from my mouth and twisting them, slightly pulling them. I remember her moaning. She loved it.

I kissed her stomach, then her navel and finally reached her sweet, delicious smelling heat box. I pulled her underwear off and I stood before God's beautiful creation. I smelled it, it was so sweet, I licked it, it tasted so sweet. I put my mouth around and sucked so sweetly on that delicious looking clit. I sucked, I licked, I bit, I enjoyed that delicious pussy. I put my tongue deep, enjoyed that salty, tangy taste. I licked that pussy for a while, feeling her writhing. I put a finger in at first, then two and using that I slowly finger fucked her. She grabbed my hands at first as if she had some apprehension, but after a few moments she gladly accepted me and removed them, instead moving her hips to accept them.

God I wish could be there right now.

I licked her delicious tasting pussy and used my fingers to make her feel what I wanted until she stated to moan so loudly and shake on the bed that I knew she had had a proper orgasm. I told her to get up and I led her to the balcony. She acquiesced. Once there I bent her over, the cold air hitting our naked bodies, and once the condom was one, I slid into her. She welcomed me, I never felt more at home, ever. I started slowly thrusting into her, she was so shy, so coy, so nervous, I told her to simply enjoy it. Which we did, for almost ten minutes. She was so cute, holding her moans back, afraid to be loud outdoors. I asked her if she would be more comfortable inside and she nodded. So I escorted her inside.

I laid her on the bed and again put that delicious pussy in my mouth. She bucked her hips and moaned loudly without holding back. I enjoyed that delicious pussy on my mouth for a few minutes before getting up and putting myself into her again. She welcomed it, her pussy grabbed me, she crossed her legs around me and hugged me and kissed me very passionately.

It seemed like a long time, but it was more like twenty minutes when I heard a phone ring that was not mine, she grabbed it, looked at it and ignored the call. She was currently on doggy style and she put it aside and I shouldn't have looked at it but curiosity got the better of me. I remember turning it over and reading the name. It said "baby." I honestly was so lost in the moment that I disregarded it. Her pussy accepted me warmly, it hugged me, it wanted me. I continued to fuck her for another few minutes before I pulled out of her, laid down and put her on top of me. She started to ride me. I could still remember her beautiful face, her brown hair, her brown eyes, her sweet tasting lips, her soft breasts, her soft ass, her sweet pussy. I was so lost in that moment that I almost missed the phone ringing, and just like last time she looked at it and ignored it, moaning as she rode me. I felt like I was in heaven

About a half hour later, I finally was unable to hold on and came, after she had cummed at least three times. She got up and started to get dressed. I remember asking her her name and she mentioned it to me, but also that her friends were worried about her and that her boyfriend was texting them like crazy. She came up to me and kissed me. I melted momentarily in her lips as she finally got dressed and left.

I slept and went the next day to the same club and looked for her, but I couldn't find her.

Two day later I flew back to Cali and went back to the "norm," but I often think of her, like right now, and wonder where that beautiful goddess went too.

Sinwriter
Sinwriter
259 Followers