Drunk Wife Offers More than Her Ass

Story Info
A drunk ladies night out, anal, and an unexpected threesome.
5k words
4.33
35.8k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fivecmps
fivecmps
12 Followers

I'm writing this down now before I forget all the details. I don't want to forget a single thing. It's a miracle it happened at all, and it's likely never going to happen again, at least not in this lifetime.

I'm getting ahead of myself. Let's take it from the top.

It began with a text. One of Jessica's friends from high school, Sonia, wrote to us saying (summarily) that she was planning on visiting the East Coast, and whether we were available this week.

I knew she was a really close friend of my wife; I'd seen pictures of them doing crazy things around South and Central America when they were fresh out of college. That was shy of 20 years ago now.

At the time my wife relayed this message to me, I didn't know much about Sonia. I knew she was working for one of the 3 major Middle-Eastern airlines (Qatar, I now know), that she was married (I'd seen some wedding photos since Jess had been there) to some uber-rich guy, and that she was of Northern Indian descent.

I had zero idea what she looked like now, but in the photos taken in her youth she looked like a grayscale version of my wife. My wife is short, like five-foot-one, and she colors her hair blonde, and she has gray-green eyes. I still find her looks to-die-for, and she has a great figure.

Actually, if you Google littlebuffbabe, Jess looks a lot like her, but in her late 30s. And where Jess' photos are mostly with her in multicolored clothes and bright yellow hair with funky boots to match, Sonia is conservatively dressed usually in dark shades of blue or black, black straight hair down to her back, pretty smile (zero-makeup to Jess' glittery eyeshadow) but nothing to write home about, similar figure, maybe an inch taller than Jess.

Body-wise, the big difference that I realize only now -- you couldn't really tell from the photos, not that I was looking -- was that her breasts were huge... easily a couple of letters over Jess, whose main asset was her... well, ass.

So I was very surprised when I met her for the first time at the airport, and she looked totally different. Well, not totally, but quite different. For one thing, she had a lot of bright colored makeup on, and her hair was tied up in a bun. She had a couple of streaks of red in her hair, and she wore high black heels.

I saw at least four guys turn their heads as she walked towards us, smiling. I totally empathized: she looked really gorgeous, and stronger men than I would have had a hard time turning away from the click of those heels, the shapely legs that wore them, and the flight attendant uniform that just amplified the whole aura.

Attuned to my thoughts, Jess gave Sonia a hug and told her how fucking sexy she looked and how one of the guys who was looking at her was all but salivating, the creep. I said hello and helped out with the bags, a bit embarrassed by my wife's outburst.

On the drive back (we're about 45 minutes away on a good traffic day), after the perfunctory small-talk about how comfortable the flight was and how horrible multi-hour layovers always are, Sonia abruptly revealed the reason behind her sudden Stateside journey.

Having thought she'd just wanted to reconnect with high-school friends, we were both shocked to hear that she was really taking a break from her husband who she'd found balls-deep in a 26-year-old Lithuanian woman who had started a position under him in the recent past. It appeared he'd taken the position far too literally (her joke not mine) and anyway long story short he'd cum inside her once too often and now she had leverage on him because she was pregnant et cetera.

We've all heard this story before, so I'll spare you the details. Whether it was true or not, the woman who he'd been cheating on had created enough of a stir both at his home and at the office that her husband's job security was in peril (her husband was a practicing Muslim, as was she, and we heard that evidently they take infidelity quite seriously, plus company policy and all that jazz).

So here she was, disconnected from reality for a while, and ready to reset before making a big decision about her future. Jess, who was sitting with her, said something comforting and gave her a hug.

I was going to say something comforting as well, about how happy we were to host her and that she was welcome to stay as long as she needed, but when I looked at her through the mirror, our eyes locked for a short moment, and I could see she was crying. I decided against saying anything and pretended I hadn't caught her at that tender moment, and thankfully, Jess echoed my thoughts in a few minutes anyway.

Sonia took a couple of days to get over her jet-lag, and one day soon after, which was yesterday, Jessica sent me a text.

Jess: Busy?

Me: Between patients. Go for it.

Jess: We're thinking of going out tonight, is that okay with you? We will probably be back really late.

Me: Of course yes, no problem at all. I'll order some Chinese and watch the game or something. Can I ask where?

Jess: We're thinking like a lounge somewhere maybe. Too old for clubs. Tongue out emoji.

Me: Ha! You guys would have a line of guys trying to pick you up if you went clubbing. Kiss emoji. Eyes-with-heart emoji.

Jess: Aww, so sweet. You know if I get drunk enough I might let you... wink emoji.

Me: Really? Big eyes emoji.

I knew what she was talking about. The last time she'd gotten completely plastered was her birthday when a few of her colleagues had taken her out after our house birthday party and made her do tequila shots.

We don't drink too much these days so that had wrecked her, and she'd taken an Uber back home slurred-speech and sexed-up. In less than a minute she'd had her mouth around my limp cock (hey, it was totally out-of-the-blue for me) sucking noisily until I was so stiff the head was making her gag.

She'd dimmed the lights and clambered onto the sofa, and hiked up her tight black dress, where I could see her beige heels pointed towards me, her sexy white legs in a delicious outward V-shape, and her pink knickers, which were completely soaked. She'd used a couple of fingers to pull the panties down, and groaned at me, pulling my erection towards her with cold fingers. I had pulled away to get a condom (she can't take pills, her metabolism goes crazy) but she'd just grabbed at my cock and groaned again.

"Please," she breathed, desperately, "I need it raw. You can cum in me." That turned me on like crazy since I rarely get to do that, so I remember pummeling her from behind for a good ten minutes while she just screamed "Fuck!" and "Yes!" and moaned.

Her pussy was so wet, I just slipped in and out of the warmth frictionlessly, so I was no closer to cumming. I usually cum when her tight pussy grips my bare cock so hard that it literally milks the semen out. "Cum in me please, baby, I need it so baaad." She'd whispered to me, so I tried going faster but I knew I wouldn't cum unless we changed it up a bit.

"I know you don't like it but how about I try putting it in your ass, babe?" She had thought about this for a bit and then she just parted her butt hole with her palms, and I saw the puckered hole slightly widen.

I couldn't believe it. I had literally spent years convincing her I wanted to try this, but she'd never acquiesced.

All it took was tequila? Good to know.

"Gently, though." She'd said, waiting for me to enter. My cock was completely drenched in her juices at this point, so I tried to enter without adding lube. I slowly teased the tip in. Holy crap, it was hot and tight. I could hear a sharp intake of breath. "It's too big baby, it's too big..."

I didn't know what that meant so I'd eased it in a bit more, but she'd screamed. Universal signal for stop whatever the fuck you're doing back there. So I pulled it out, and she guided it back into her pussy.

"Sorry baby, maybe next time, if it doesn't hurt so much." Slightly blue-balled, I took out my frustrations on her pussy and eventually the excitement of even having put part of my cock in her bubble butt made me cum explosively and furiously in her bald pussy.

The carpet was stained for days where that creampie had dribbled out, before we deep-cleaned it.

Jess: Yeah, depends what we end up doing, but Sonia has apparently done it quite a lot and promises me if we know what we're doing it'll be amazing.

Me: Thank her for me. Deeply and sincerely. Ok I have to go now. Love, hugs. Kiss emoji.

Jess: See you tonight, def don't wait up. We'll be late. I'll be the responsible one, she's the one who needs to get drunk not me.

Me: Thumbs up emoji.

After dinner and a movie, I contemplated waiting up for them, then decided against it. I'd received a bunch of texts and location updates that kept me abreast of where they were. Lounges, then fancy hotel clubs, then just points on the map that I had to Google to find that they were clubs with pretty exclusive guest lists.

I guess Sonia knew a lot of people that was getting them into places Jess and I would not know existed, much less how to get in. Either way, I could tell from the texts that Jess was stone-cold sober, although from some videos it seemed like Sonia was quite a few drinks in.

My wife looked extremely hot in party-wear, in her shimmering black dress that technically "covered" everything but wanted me wanting more to see in the places that were deftly revealed either due to motion or a passing breeze.

Sonia was in a bottle green shiny party dress with a pretty deep cut. Her skirt also ended a half-inch above my wife's, and in a couple of frames where she was skipping (?), swear I saw her black lacy knickers.

Then, as I turned the bedroom lights off, I saw a final video come in on my phone. In it, I saw a drink in front of my wife at a bar somewhere in Midtown, and Sonia bent over the bar kissing the bartender's cheek -- the caption read, "How cool is this? Sonia met someone she'd known in the expat community a few years ago."

For me though, the highlight of the photo was my wife's friend... bending over that counter... the frame showed the curve of her ass in glorious detail but more so the swell of her breasts as they crushed onto the counter top without losing shape. They couldn't be real. Real breasts aren't so pliant.

I was embarrassed to find my cock had gotten hard looking at the two gorgeous women. I really wanted to jerk-off, but something told me not to. And boy, something was right.

***

I have no idea what time it is, but I wake up to the sound of drunken giggles and a warm wetness ensconcing my penis.

Half-asleep, I feel around me for the light switch, but a hand stops me mid-search and pins it to the wooden headboard.

"Shh!" Of course, it was Jess. I am still a bit groggy but a prehistorically-engineered part of me had awoken completely and my cock grows in turgidity. The mouth or tongue pulls away a little in surprise as I reach full potential, about 8", but resumes with renewed vigor, although a little slower as I can feel teeth getting in the way trying to accommodate the increased volume.

"Jess, your teeth, careful please, it pinches a bit." Again, soft giggles as I feel a soft-cotton-like fabric graze my face and then... the familiar scent of my wife's naked wetness right in front of my face. Her pussy is totally smooth and I just dive right in there. I lift my hands under her dress and squeeze her small boobs. She moans and says "Fuck!" and that's when it clicks.

If her boobs are facing the headboard, then whose mouth... no fucking way.

No way my extremely possessive wife will ever allow that, I think, sucking her pussy feverishly now as she starts to moan and call me profanities she only ever utters in bed. My cock continues to be sucked, faster now, as the mouth gets more comfortable with my cock's dimensions. I still can't see who it is (Sonia?), and I still can't believe it. No way.

I think I bite Jess' clit or maybe it grazes my nose hard, because she yelps and suddenly a gush of warm liquid emanates from her smoothness, making little rivulets down my face and neck, into the bed sheets.

Her entire lower body convulses in front of me and I can feel her legs shaking and her hips shaking. She lets my hands go in her orgasm, and I shift them to feel her legs, and I find she still had her shoes on.

Not just any shoes: her give-me-the-dirtiest-hardest-fuck-you-can strappy heels (I literally have no idea what the fuck they're called, but I've been reflex-trained over multiple sex sessions to get hard just by looking at them).

Yes, I get even harder, if that even makes sense. I can't get any bigger but I think the hardness just goes up a factor, maybe adds a bit of girth, or maybe I think that to make myself feel manlier. The mouth down South senses this and slows again, using the tongue to lick circles around the head and shaft, measuring... adjusting...

"Fuck! I'm so sorry baby, I didn't mean to squirt on you, I---" Jess slurs, and I shatter her apology by holding her to me and kissing her deeply.

I can smell the alcohol and it intoxicates us. She tastes her squirt on me, and pulls away, giggling.

"That's so hot, babe." She feels my stomach and then feels her way down South a bit more, "You know who that is, hon?" Sonia of course, but I don't say it out loud. I feel guilty saying my wife's childhood friend's name even though I'm almost positive it cannot be anyone else. She doesn't answer, but reaches over my left shoulder to flick on the light.

And as the darkness is shoved to the corners of the room and the world around me lights up, my deepest, craziest fantasy is realized.

"No fucking way!" I cry, as I watch her, straight black hair over a green shimmering dress, a light brown cleavage leading down to whichever circle of hell lust and temptation are in, doe-eyes squinting away from the sudden brightness, and a half-open pink mouth, lips shining with what I can only imagine is a mix of gloss and my precum.

And on top of me, repositioning herself so her ass is on my face and her blonde hair settling over her glittering black dress is my goddess of a wife, the curve of her gorgeous white back rendered celestial in the light of a bedside lamp. This is beyond my most erotic imaginings, and I feel a familiar knotting sensation in my balls.

And the knot breaks.

Tides of ropy cum shoot from my impossibly erect manhood and I see Sonia's eyes widen in surprise. She is so surprised she swallows the first rope of cum, and instantly shoots an apologetic glance at my wife, though Jess is too busy rubbing her clit on my tongue to notice, her back arched, her fingers tossing her hair and kneading her nipples.

She continues to whimper and misses how Sonia quickly takes my cock out of her mouth and points it her way, and the remnants of my cum shoot onto my exposed stomach.

Sonia gets up and pulls down her dress till it's scrunched up over her hips, revealing the glorious globes that are her ample breasts, flawless nipples centered on each one, erect and desiring attention.

I badly want to suck them, and fuck her, but I let Commander Jess call the shots. I don't know what the limits to this insanity are. I don't think Sonia does either, but the fact that I am admiring her breasts pleases her and she smiles at me.

Then Sonia does a sequence of things I haven't even dreamt of. She seems to make up her mind about something, and just crawls towards my wife and starts to suckle on her boobs. I can't see her actually sucking my wife's breasts, but I hear all the right sounds of air and saliva and flesh coalescing.

My wife's pussy convulses again but no liquid comes out this time. She screams instead, a short scream of pleasure that devolves into carnal moans and twitches, and she collapses in a heap between me and Sonia, utterly sated, her hand in between her legs, as if to stem the pleasure, abate it just enough so her brain can function again. I watch her orgasm gradually subside, and her hand moves away, leaving her legs spread, pussy glistening, labia parted.

Sonia kisses her thighs tenderly and looks at me. Then she grins and pulls her dress off completely. She isn't wearing dark panties like I thought; she isn't wearing anything underneath at all.

She leans in and I think she's about to kiss me, and I'm stupidly unsure of what to do, but I realize she isn't going in for a kiss. She's just getting into a better angle to... lick off my cum? She chooses one of the puddles of collected semen on my stomach and starts licking it, and then to my utter amazement, she starts kissing my wife with her semen-filled mouth.

My wife, eyes closed, groans with approval and I can see her expression change as she feels her husband's essence in her mouth. Sonia does this a couple more times, and it turns me on more than I could ever expect. Then, with the final pool of cum, she winks at me and swaps it from her mouth into my wife's pussy. I don't think she actively pushes the cum into her pussy but smears it around her clit, and again, Jess squeals in pleasure.

"You know why she got so drunk right?" Sonia asks me, and her voice cuts through the fantasy and drives home the reality of the situation. I actually don't, and I tell her that Jess had texted me she was going to be sober so Sonia could get buzzed.

"Oh I'm completely wasted." Sonia says, "She made sure of that."

Coyly, she teases, "You think I blow _all_ my friend's husbands?" I am not sure how to take that remark, so I apologize uncomfortably.

"Relax," she says, "I'm teasing. She got so drunk so she could give you her ass. She wants you to go in all the way tonight. You still feel ready, babe?" Sonia asks my wife, and when Jess nods and gets into a doggystyle position, Sonia fits a small white toy into my wife's butt hole and gives my wife a playful spank.

"Relax, J, relax." She clambers around my wife's hot body and comes to me; I'm on my knees ready for action, but she spits on my cock and starts to stroke it.

"I'm going to suck him again, J." She doesn't wait for approval and starts to blow me again, this time with much more expertise, and much deeper. I see her start to gag, and then she spits on my cock again, ropes of spit and precum spooling from her mouth like webs and she raises her head to catch a breath. "You're like 2 inches bigger than Aftaab, but thinner." I suppose that's her husband's name. "I'm not used to longer cocks." She puts more lube both on my dick and into my wife's now loosened ass (she takes the toy out), and says, "Your turn, cowboy."

I position myself behind my wife, and am about to fuck her ass when I feel Sonia's hand wrap around my cock and gently place the tip into her. It slides in effortlessly, and I feel J shiver, but not in a "stop" sort of way. "You'll love it J, deep breaths now!" Sonia says as she strokes my cock, pushing a little of the shaft in and putting more lube around the part of my cock where it's merged with my wife's flesh.

"It feels amazing," my wife says, "so amazing! God! More, baby, but gently!" I heed the warning, and in maybe a minute or ten (no clue, really), I have my cock deep inside my wife's anus, almost up to the hilt. I start to fuck her like that, and soon I feel the lube shifting around and her anal muscles taking over, and the grip around my bare cock is magic.

I slow down as I feel an orgasm approaching; I want to savor this moment not cum in one minute flat. I keep fucking her ass, and I wish I could record it frame-by-frame in my mind so I could play it back daily over the next few nights.

"I'm feeling a bit left out," pouts Sonia, playfully. I have a hand free which I use to finger her pussy, hard. She yelps and says "Oh god! I haven't been fucked, even finger-fucked, in a while." I can't really digest this statement. Seriously? The woman is gorgeous. Her brown skin enmeshes with my fingers and the juices of her hot pussy, ironically with a landing strip, drip down my palm. Jess seems to hear her late, and slurs a response, "Come here Sone, I'll tongue-fuck and finger-fuck you!"

fivecmps
fivecmps
12 Followers
12