Drunken Daughter Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girls announced that the grill had done it's job and dinner was ready. They put the meat on the cutting board for me to slice, the dinning table was already set and food was served. The girls had set two chairs on one long side and one on the other long side. About halfway through the meal the girls switched places and Jake was puzzled so they told him that they 'Share' and part of the meal was with one and the rest of the meal was with the other. Emily and I explained that the group of five girls did that all the time and it made us proud that they would.

He shook his head and smiled at the generosity of his boss's daughters, wondered where this might lead to. I was starting to pick up bits and pieces of his thoughts and relayed that to Emily only. She looked at me and thought 'really' and I nodded yes. Emily thought 'but which one of our girls does he favor?' and I thought 'I haven't picked that up yet, but will let you know as soon as I do'. We finished the meal and since Jake was almost my size I asked him if he liked to hottub and he said YES. I smiled and thought 'Hanna find my old swimsuit for Jake and we'll hottub for awhile since the tub was still at 104F.

I asked Jake what temperature was he used to and he replied the hotter the better. I told him of my Sensei's love of 104F and Jake said that's perfect for me, I did it at the gym after workouts. Some of the guys were wussies and complained, so I told them to take a hot shower and chill out. I smiled at that and said that I was considering training him in my arts, but he had to finish healing first. He smiled and thanked me for that consideration asking what day in the week would I consider. I told him that I was looking at Saturday afternoons to start with. He said that would let him use his folk's hottub on Friday nights since they didn't anymore.

Emily took her bikini into the girl's bedroom to change with the girls and Hanna had found my mysteriously missing swimsuit. We changed in the master bedroom and joined the women in the hottub. Jake was awed at the beauty of all three women and commented on it. Emily and the girls blushed a little but thanked him for the compliment. After fifteen minutes the women had enough, but Jake and I stayed a full thirty minutes. This allowed the girls to use the master shower, rinsing the hottub water chemicals off. Jake and I returned the master bedroom, stripped and showered clean, dressed and he thanked me for a wonderful evening. I said I had good thoughts about you and your team leader confirmed it.

He just beamed at the compliment, told me that working for me had really fulfilled a dream of working in this field. He got great job satisfaction out of making a customer's dream come true both summers and he thanked me for the opportunity to further his dream. I told him that I would take him under my wing and train him in what I had learned over the eighteen years my business had been there. I also told him that while he was on limited duties, I would have business training for him for a few hours a day. I told him that his attitude towards everything was close to mine and if he opened his own business, that he would succeed because I had.

Jake couldn't control his gratitude and gave me a big hug, I hugged him back and welcomed him to his future. I took him home and gave him healing energies to absorb overnight, as his parents met me leaving, thanking me for helping their son. I told them I was training him to be a business leader some day, they just beamed at their son's luck finding me. I left with a few grateful tears at their gratitude, but they didn't know that I knew their son had a mental link, possibly to us.

I arrived home to three women that had questions and horniness and was not surprised. Emily thought 'so what did you two talk about in the shower?' and I thought about all the things we did discuss. His gratitude at being able to follow his dream like mine and his parent's gratitude that I was helping their son. They had worried at his arrest, but I didn't press charges after all and the case was dropped. Told the girls that he was interested in both of them and found their sharing very nice. That he was grateful that I was going to train him in some business ethics and help to reach team leader status'.

I thought to Emily only 'the kid has a cock almost as big as mine, so the girl he chooses will be well satisfied in bed' Emily giggled and the girls asked what was that about. Mom said it was a private joke between Dad and me, but Hanna was not convinced. I intervened and thought 'Mom told you all you need to know. We are trying to separate our thoughts so we don't know when some guy or husband is taking you to 'orgasm heaven'. Mom doesn't think she could handle that level of lust'. The girls giggled loudly and peed on their chairs, thank God they are wooden seats. I got up and got the paper towel dispenser and the girls giggled more and peed some more.

Emily and I helped dispense the towels as the girls giggled more, peed more and almost went into hysterics. Well, it was a pretty funny scene and the girls reminded us of it often. We got them settled down and cleaned up, told them to head to the toilet and finish peeing. They took off so I said "what I'm picking up is that Jake thinks our daughters are hot, likes both of them and wouldn't mind dating both of them." Emily thought 'thank you' and we finished cleaning daughter pee from the chairs.

Our girls had washed their pussies and butts, soapy enemas followed by rinse enemas and were ready for a sex session. I said I wanted hottub time again as Hanna thought 'I just can't imagine you sitting with naked girls at age fourteen' and giggled. Becky giggled loudly too and Mom and I laughed at the sight I must have sent the girls when telling them about it. They grabbed their pussies again, running for the bathroom toilets whining all the way trying not to pee again. When they returned washed again, Mom and I threatened 'diapers' much to their shock and horror.

Mom got a Shiraz, the girls got White Zin, I got a beer and we headed for the hottub again. Hanna thought 'I don't know how long I can stand it this time' and I thought 'meditate and let the water soothe the body'. I received back 'OK, I'll try' with a bit of whine added and I chuckled. The women left again after fifteen minutes, but I stayed for a full half hour. Oh Sensei, I'm so glad you pushed me to do well in everything I tried, including the 'healing energies'. My time was up and I got another beer, heading to the master bedroom and my horny women. They were on the bed, cuddling, jilling a little, and I could see a few cum puddles on the sheet, so I rinsed the hottub chemicals off.

"Well, isn't this a lusty sight" and they all turned to me, startled and giggling. I got between the legs of Hanna and slurped some girl cum, the same with Becky, and finally Emily's legs, who had the biggest puddle under her butt. I slurped some as the girls said 'Share' and kept on licking all the way to her clit getting a big squirt. I popped my goofy face up and she cracked up like the first time she squirted me. The girls looked at my face and started laughing hard too as Emily flattened her knees, so I could let her upper lips lick her cum off my goofy face.

You must understand, when a woman squirts, it is NOT a solid stream, that's the woman peeing. It's a wild uncontrolled spray that goes everywhere. That's why I had her cum all over my face and I couldn't be happier about it. All three of my women had better tasting squirting cums I believe and the girls had promised to research it online. Hanna was helping Becky to be better online and had warned Becky that Fuzzled web service read every email that came through their servers looking for marketing ideas and Hanna doesn't use them.

Emily wanted some 'love cums', the girls wanted all three holes fucked, so I started exuding loving holds, touches, kisses, and finally cock. Emily had me roll over after the girls cleaned the cum off the sheets, crawled on top dragging her pussy along Junior, mewling all the way. I smiled at her sexuality, reached up to her nipples and gently pulled and twisted them. She shivered as she inserted my cock between her pussy lips and they were drenched. As she reached her limit, she laid down and I did my usual shoulder to butt rubs, squeezing her butt cheeks every time. She shivered again and mewled in my ear her satisfaction with these gentle cums. They were very satisfying in an extremely loving way and after the third one, she rolled off of me with a smile and love in her eyes.

Becky was next sucking on my cock first, then she whirled around and impaled her pussy on Junior. She moaned and came hard, but Hanna caught a face and mouthful and shared with Mom, me, sis, and swallowed the rest. Becky got off of me and went to all fours, so I knew it was fuck time, grabbed the lube for her asshole and my cock. She moaned and squirted all over my front and flopped down, cummed out. I was thinking that the link was cutting my work by some amount shorter and I didn't mind. My women were sexually satisfied and I wasn't worn out at the end of a mini fuck fest.

Look, I had nine holes to satisfy with at least a fuck cum each and or 'love cums' especially for Emily, my love, my life, my wife, and my other half. Not my better half, not my worse half, my other half. Without her in my life, I was incomplete and I think she feels the same about me. Hanna was waiting until I washed Junior, got through my thoughts before she deep throated me on her second slurp. She did that for a few minutes before riding me cowgirl for a squirt, then she pulled off Junior, placed him at her anus and started to sit down. She rose back up, started sitting again and impaled her rectum on Daddy cock. She moaned deeply and on the fourth impale squirted heavily, maybe her biggest, sagged onto my chest and mewled happily at the huge cum she had just had.

She raised up and said "Dad, you are going to be hard to top in the sex department."

I said "Hanna I have met men who are gentlemen and would be able to replace me, but not as your first man. If you and Becky date Jake, just take it easy on him, because his personality is a lot like mine. He is a caring, people oriented, customer satisfying, and possible a new business leader in our community in a few years."

Hanna thought 'did I sense his mind a little?' 'You may have, I did a little also, but keep our link secret until we know for sure'. Hanna giggled at that thought 'Wow, we could have a link like ours and maybe if I marry him, our children. Wouldn't that be a kick in the butt?'. 'Yes, but he has to have the freedom to choose between you and sis or it wouldn't be consensual' 'I know Dad, but if we ask Becky, I'll bet she sensed it too!' She got off me and asked if I had gotten off already and I said no, but it wasn't totally necessary. She grinned and told me that it was necessary because she got to keep all of it. I washed him and just smiled letting her have her 'protein drink' as she had come to call them.

She lubed two fingers, I pulled my legs back knowing she wanted to finger my prostate and sucked me balls deep. I lasted about three minutes and blasted five or six ropes of cum down her throat. She mewled and came a little which I licked, delighted with her cum too. We showered, dried off and hit our beds and as soon as I was settled, my Honey cuddled up to me and mewled sexy, loving sounds of contentment. I had thoughts of Jake come to me as he was apparently jacking off to the dinner and meeting two girls that he had come to really like. I smiled at his reaction to our daughters and thought that he just might be the man to take over my company when I retired.

By that time I hoped my women were at least first Dan black belts and he was close or there too. I liked this young man, he was so much like me that it was like he was a son I had never fathered, spooky. I picked up his climax and it wasn't small, almost as large as mine as he slipped into dreamland. I smiled and thought to Emily 'this is what I just picked up from Jake and his evening with us' knowing she would be curious as to what I was doing listening to the link.

I decided to contact Jake through the link and let him know that it was OK for him to have some of our general thoughts. We hadn't told the girls yet, but I thought that he might break that barrier for us. I hope he was ready for two girls that loved sex and lots of it, because that was what was in store for him if he became intimate with one or both. I thought if I trained him more diligently, he might be able to help protect the weak and our girls at college. I fully believed that this was his mental attitude about people and was basically following my attitude.

The next day at the daily meeting, he quietly asked me about some strange thoughts that had come to him. I asked what they were and he described my encounter with Hanna last night almost in detail. I took Jake into my office and closed and locked the door. I told him that he might be part of a mental link that I share with my women and I had picked up his jacking to meeting my daughters. He blushed, nodded yes, they turned him on like crazy and he couldn't help it. I told him that was not a problem, it seemed like he was linked to the four of us and to expect some pretty wild thoughts to enter his mind.

He asked how this 'link' worked and I couldn't explain it, but told him it was a beneficial link that let those in the link know if a member was assaulted, accident, or in trouble to the others. He asked how did this happen and I answered that the healing energies may have linked him to my link. That was the most reasonable thing I could think of and he was curious as to what it might lead to. I said that this is private, he promised no one else would know and I believed him.

I told him that our daughters had introduced Mom and me to sex with them and that it was 'consensual' or it didn't happen in our house. I began to tell him the story of how this all began less than four months ago. He just shook his head at the almost unbelievable story I told him. He told me he was grateful for trying to steal my laptop and to where this had led to. I too was grateful to find a young man that had my attitudes towards the world and told him that his training in the business world would also include what I had studied in college as well.

He asked what I had studied and I was frank with him about the two summers I had spent at the same landscaping company he had worked at giving him the same motivation. He was grateful to be in the industry that what he had come to love, was inspiring to him. He just shook his head at the karma that had come to him, but I thought he had been guided to this future. We talked some more of the industry and his special interests, I found he might be a side interest to some new customers and their desires. I set a training session with him for Saturdays at two PM leaving our training and exercise sessions 'safe'. He was not part of that yet, but maybe in the future.

I had some college books leftover, but they were out of date by almost two decades. I thought I'd see what business courses the University offered and look for used, but in good condition, books. That way Jake could start studying, since I might be needed in the field and would have to stop tutoring. I thought 'girls, pick up a standard curriculum for business and architecture in horticulture and landscaping design'. 'OK Dad' in unison and I just broke out laughing. Jake apparently got part of it and was chuckling too, the speed at which he was adapting was surprising.

I thought privately 'Emily, we are going to have to be more careful around Jake, he got our daughter's response in unison and chuckled'. She thought back 'OK, I will concentrate on keeping a private channel with you'. I returned to Jake and thought 'I'm having the girls pick up current curriculums for my degrees and we'll be buying a few used, but good condition, business and architecture books for you to work with'. He looked at me, wide eyed and surprised.

"Hank, I see what you mean about the link. I just got everything you just 'thought' to me and totally understood it. Wow, this could be useful after all." I thought 'Yes Jake, now you see what I mean about it. It is a special gift that I believe came from my Sensei's teachings. I'm not sure how Emily got in it, but I'm grateful she did as well as our daughters'. Jake just shook his head smiling, realizing that he was part of something special. He looked at me and thought 'I can see the usefulness of this link and wonder where it will take me. I also just realized that the five of us must protect this gift'. 'Jake, you are correct to protect the gift, my Sensei's would repeat that mantra to us over and over. The healing energies are part of that and I must train you to meditate'.

'In fact, since you're still healing, I think our first session will be diaphragm breathing and meditation. I know you're close to being fully healed, but I will add a healing meditation that maybe you can take over from. That would allow you to 'heal meditate' at night if I can't make it for some reason'. 'Thanks Hank, you act almost like you're my father and that makes this all the more special.' 'Thank you Jake, because I feel like you're the son I could have fathered'.

Wednesday morning I had another tutoring session with Jake and he was very attentive to the session. I also asked Janice if she would get one of our computer systems manuals for him to study. I felt that he might be completely healed in a month. Jake was subpoenaed to testify at boss's trial, so I contacted the DA and told him I had had a part in this as well. He asked and I gave him the whole story of what I had done and Jake had taken the brunt of his boss's anger.

I received a subpoena the next day and arranged with all my team leaders that I might be in court for more than one day. Janice was informed and I told Jake that I would be at his side. While I didn't expect any trouble, I didn't know who boss's friends were and there might be some vengeance violence. We worked the rest of the week, with Jake catching on to our computer systems quickly. He had taken some computer science courses in high school and was quite good at it. I decided the rest of his 'healing time' would be spent in our offices, inputting, printing, and helping Janice as needed.

I informed him by thought, watching him shake his head, look at me grinning like a Cheshire cat at the link. He was getting anxious about work in the field, but I thought 'Jake, you are not quite healed enough and if you were to have an accident in the field, I wouldn't be able to forgive myself.' 'OK Hank, you're the boss and becoming a fine friend. I'll listen and when you tell me it's OK, I'll start reading whatever you have for your field teams. If you don't mind, I'd like to take an hour each day and study those guides and safety protocols.' I OK'd it and had Janice show him where we kept all of those guides.

It was Friday and the following Monday we were due in court. I thought 'Jake, if you want, you may check out whatever guides or manuals you might like to read over the weekend. I will pick you up Monday morning and you may leave them in the truck while we're in court.' 'Thanks Boss, I want to be ready to join a team when you clear me' and chuckled. Janice asked if we were training and exercising and I nodded yes, as she got a big smile on her face. I also told her to be careful around Jake, since my healing energies had somehow drawn him into the link.

Her face got a huge surprised look as she exclaimed 'what?'. I nodded yes, and since he's the first one I have used those skills on I had no idea that the link would extend to him as well. She shook her head in almost disbelief, so I told her that Emily and I are forming a private channel. Emily had mentioned that she didn't want to know when a boyfriend or husband was taking one of the girls to orgasm heaven. She didn't think she could handle that knowledge. Janice laughed loudly and told me that would be a surprising thought.