Drusilla's Potion

Story Info
Drusilla finally has her love potion, what could go wrong?
1.6k words
4
3.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction. All characters are over eighteen years of age.

Drusilla clutched the vial to her ample chest as she fled the wise-woman's hovel. At last! The potion she had been promised by the hag for her months of servitude was hers! And soon the handsome stable hand would be as well!

Drusilla was in a precarious position. Her parents having died of the plague, she was now fair game for the village lads until one spoke up and claimed her. And the lad most likely was Groth, the local bully, whom she detested. He was an ignorant lout.

Andrew the stable hand however, was a different story. Drusilla pined for him as did all the girls in town. Dark wavy hair, piercing blue eyes, muscular shoulders, he was physically perfect, but painfully shy. No one had heard him speak to a female, ever, even with men he mumbled and whispered.

But now Drusilla had a love potion! She had indentured herself to the wise-woman for a year, mostly to give herself time to escape the other men and to plot. As long as she was thus employed she was safe, no one was stupid enough to cross a witch, even Groth. Her plan was perfect. She would give the potion to Andrew, and love would power his speech henceforth!

The old crone's warning was clear, Andrew must drink at least half the potion, before the moon set tonight, or the liquid would be useless. Drusilla had hours left to spare but she wanted to get it over with as soon as possible, the waiting was torture! She sped into the village, long gold hair streaming behind her, intent on her task.

She spied the stables ahead and her heart leapt in her chest, Andrew was out in the stable-yard, talking to someone... Oh no! Her heart sank as rapidly as it had risen; the other man was Groth! Of all the terrible luck! The men had seen her, there was nothing else for it but to continue forward! She quickly hid the vial in the folds of her dress.

"Hello Andrew!" Drusilla called flirtatiously, ignoring Groth completely. She was acting as normally as she could, she knew Groth would pounce on any suspicious behavior from her. She wanted him to keep thinking she was the wise-woman's servant for now. She was relying on Groth's idiocy, keeping track of the date was beyond him.

Groth scowled at her, twisting his harsh features further. He stormed off towards his hut, giving her a last evil look over his shoulder. Drusilla shuddered, turned to Andrew. He was bright red and looking anywhere but at her.

"Andrew, will you listen to what I have to say? I won't ask you to look at me or even say a word, just listen, please." Drusilla's voice was imploring, her posture desperate. She explained her situation to the handsome stable hand, how at any time Groth could legitimately ask for her hand as she was now an orphan, how she had worked for a year for this solution, that if he but drank the potion love would allow him the boldness he wanted.

"It must be done before moon-set for the magic to work. I'll leave the vial here, I must return to the hag. Please Andrew, drink the potion and come to me!" Drusilla pressed the glass into his hands, tried once more to look into his eyes and left.

Later, the moon sinking in the sky. Drusilla was pacing outside the wise-woman's place, peering into the darkness, hoping to see Andrew's approach. The door opened behind her and the witch bustled past. "Don't worry, dearie, your man's on his way. I'd stay and watch but I don't want to. And relax, things will work out in the end." With that she scuttled away into the gloom.

The clouds parted and Drusilla saw not one but two figures approaching, it sounded as if it was two grown men bickering like an old married couple. As they drew near she saw both Andrew and Groth! They were arguing over something, not even looking where they were going.

"No, I love you more!" said an unfamiliar voice; she realized it must be Andrew!

"Don't be silly, I've loved you so much longer!" answered Groth. "I've been lusting after that body for years now!"

Whaaaaaaaat?!?!?! Drusilla was thunderstruck! The two men, lovers? How in the name of heaven had that happened?

"Look, I'll tell her, you can just relax." Andrew was speaking again. "We thank her for the potion, brief explanation and we're out of here. Besides, I'm the one she's hot for." The men paused for a deep kiss. Drusilla felt ill.

"Oh, here she is!" Groth exclaimed. "Dru, honey... wait, what?" A look of amazement and joy came over Groth's face. "Oh, Drusilla! Oh, how I love you! Please, be mine!"

"Groth you bitch! I thought you loved... only... me, no, not me, her!" Andrew was now gazing raptly at her as well. "Drusilla, what a perfect name! Oh Drusilla, say you'll be mine!"

Drusilla tried to recall the words of the wise-woman about using the potion, but the men were trying to out-shout each other now over who loved her more. She covered her ears and sank to the ground, and suddenly the men stopped. She looked up. Now they were kissing each other passionately! And wow, it was hot! Even if one of them was Groth!

What had she said? Part of the potion was a lock of Drusilla's hair, to focus the love onto her. But everything else was a jumble in her mind, she couldn't think! Wasn't there something about a kiss, to seal the spell? Oh no, Andrew and Groth were already locking lips and had been for who-knows-how long!

"Oh, no, oh Andrew!" Drusilla wailed. Hearing his name Andrew stopped kissing Groth and began trying to kiss her instead. Groth saw Drusilla and he started trying as well! Unable to fend off both their advances she lost her balance and the three tumbled to the ground.

Lips met hers in the dimness and she gasped, her head began swimming, she loved him, she loved Groth! But then more lips sought hers out and now it was both Andrew and Groth in her heart, she wanted both of them, right now!

The village wise-woman hovered on her broomstick just above the rutting threesome. She cackled to herself, things were working out, for her anyway! She hadn't seen an ass that fine in centuries, that Andrew was one handsome man. Groth, although not as handsome made up for it with his package, his wedding tackle was enormous, Drusilla was going to love it.

Drusilla was loving it! Two men both crazy over her! Andrew was kissing her neck, Groth had ripped her bodice open and was worshiping her breasts, sucking the nipples and making her moan in delight. Both these two were so dear to her, how could she ever choose?

Andrew was stripping her now, she helped him eagerly. Groth had shed his rough clothing already and was helping to disrobe Andrew. Soon all three were naked in the moonlight and the spell was complete; now they would all be together for eternity.

Drusilla lay back and enjoyed Groth's mouth on her furry snatch while Andrew stroked his cock and watched excitedly. Soon he was rock hard; he knelt behind Groth and pressed his cock forward into the man's asshole. Groth's moan of pleasure went straight to Drusilla's pussy and she gushed in his mouth. She was grabbing her tits and writhing, seeing the two men fuck was so arousing!

Andrew had Groth's hips and was pounding his cock into the man's ass, Groth had struggled to all fours, the better to enjoy the rough treatment. Drusilla lost the mouth on her cunt but she now spied a cock to suck; Groth's hard-on was swinging under him as Andrew plowed his rear.

She got on her back under Groth and latched onto his dick with both hands, giving it a good jack before popping it into her mouth and swirling her tongue over the head. Groth saw Drusilla's cunny in front of him again and went back to licking and tongue-fucking, driving her crazy.

Andrew was in heaven, fucking Groth's tight sphincter was total bliss! And seeing his friend eating out their new love was the icing on the cake. He was going to blast his load into Groth's backdoor soon, this whole scenario was blowing his mind! Drusilla let go of Groth's cock to shout, "Oh yes! Cumming! Yes! Yes, yes oh gods!" Her ample thighs were trying to crush the poor man's head as he drove her to orgasm.

Seeing this lusty display, Andrew came with a roar, pumping his thick seed into Groth's anus, banging his crotch into the man's buttocks over and over. Drusilla was still giving wordless cries of euphoria, the pounding Groth was taking transferred itself to his mouth as he kept fucking her cunt with his tongue.

Groth finally reared up, Andrew threw his arms around him and kissed his neck as Drusilla grabbed his mighty shaft again and stuffed it in her mouth. She sucked and swirled as Andrew kissed and stroked and soon Drusilla felt the familiar tightening and Groth shot into her mouth, she swallowed his offerings greedily.

Finally the three were spent. Laying together on the grass outside the witches hovel as the moon sank below the horizon, they smiled at each other and looked to the future, seeing lots of loving activity ahead for them all.

The End.