Dry, No Lube Ch. 07a: Command

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Voboy
Voboy
1,805 Followers

Jominus stopped short, and when he replied he did not turn. "That is correct, in fact. So I'll rephrase, then, Captain Pfeiffer. My office runs Basin Control, and I'll see to it they revoke your orbiting permission at 2200. Comprehend?"

Pixy thought about the circuit ship. "Aye aye, sir." Her point, such as it was, had been made, and she saw that in her secretary's eyes as the hatch snicked shut behind the Admiral. She sighed and turned to the Junior Lieutenant. "Schedule me for an hour's worth of armor herding as soon as possible, Mr Verily. I need to get us ready to head out."

He swallowed. "Aye aye, ma'am."

She leaned back in her chair, thinking about the navigation she'd done yesterday with Jatsupa and Malavongsy, all the doglegs plotted, most of the gravity wells accounted for. "We'll be leaving at 2100," she sighed.

* * *

Don't worry. Juno will catch up very soon.

Thanks for reading!

Voboy
Voboy
1,805 Followers
1...456789