Dryad

Story Info
Popping the cherry of such a fae.
1.4k words
4.14
5.5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Emberla
Emberla
61 Followers

Wandering the western woods at night has been warned against your whole life. One night however you found yourself tempted to see how spooky it is. You wandered a path you'd traveled many times, and though some of it looked strange there were many familiar landmarks. As you ventured deeper though they seemed to appear in the wrong order. You were certain that the Oak tree being strangled by Ivy came after the split pine, and that where the paths crossed in a big circle of mud came between them not after both.

Completely turned around, as if the trees themselves were shifting, you stumble upon a small grove well lit by the moon light. Gorgeous flowers of various colors and cute mushrooms just as myriad dot the area. One lone sapling tree stands amongst them swaying in the breeze.

A breeze that seems to touch it alone. You realize there is no breeze, that tree is moving. That can't be you assure yourself, and move forward to see if your skin can find this mysterious gust.

"Another flower enters the grove" says the lithe entity.

Branches like those of the weeping willow imitate long flowing hair, twisted knots lump their chest in a way just a little too askew to be taken for breast, and strange markings almost like lettered tattoos cover their bark skin.

"Come closer, you must be lost. Those trees dancing around must have gotten you all jumbled."

"Who are you? What is your name strange creature?" you demand, before considering approaching.

They bring on of her three branches in front bent like an elbow in the middle. Tips of it resting on the supple lips you are just now noticing.

"Hmmm, a name. I don't think I've ever had one of those. We don't really use them around here. We do use scent, would you like to introduce yourself properly? If you can't smell me from there, you would have to come to me as I don't really move like you."

Their immobility does immediately drop her down the threat scale. You ponder for a moment, and figure you'll likely never get a chance like this again. Cautiously you walk forward.

"Please be careful not to step on my friends." they say.

You now watch the ground careful to avoid stepping on any flowers or mushrooms, and just in case watching for mushroom circles. Meanwhile the entity has gone back to swaying. It is somewhat entrancing this slow continuous dance illuminated by moonlight.

You finally get close, and they stop swaying again.

"Can you smell me yet?"

You inhale through your nose, but there is no distinct scent. Though the flowers in the grove do grant the air a pleasant aroma. You shake your head.

"Well then... I suppose... you could get a little closer..."

The entity seems to bow its head slightly while looking off to the side. One branch angled across the knots on its chest. the other two know bent in and down accenting a flower about crotch height.

"Are you sure?" you ask somewhat embarrassed on their behalf

"Introductions are what humans do when they meet right?"

"Generally"

"Then if you don't mind, I don't mind"

They still haven't turned to face you directly. You shrug and get down on one knee. Slowly you lean closer trying to sniff their flower. It has a very faint scent, but you start to be able to pick up on it. Moving your nose just above it to get a good whiff. It is like a blend of rose and orange, with a hint of peppermint. Truly unique.

"Can you smell it yet?"

You look up they now have the two branches, not covering their chest, hiding their face.

"Ah, yes. It is a very pretty, and delicate scent" you reply as you stand.

"Th... thank you" they reply meekly.

"I guess it is my turn now"

You stand waiting for them to sniff you. They slowly lower their branches from their face. Which you see has no nose. You wonder how they are going to smell you. Then one of their branches reaches out to touch your neck.

Their caress is gentle, but their rough bark is akin to calloused hands. They trace down to your shoulder. Tickling you slightly. As your head reflexively dips, they pull away quickly.

"Sorry, I can't really get a scent. I didn't hurt you did I?"

"Oh no, just it just tickled. Please try again"

They brush their branch gently on your cheek.

"Tickled?"

They bring a second branch to you they are lightly moving up and down your body.

"It is a reflex when someone touches a sensitive spot" you try to explain.

They now have all three branches caressing you. One is groping your butt, as one lightly presses on your chest, the third still lingers around your face.

"Are you ripening?" they ask

You clear your throat, before asking "ripening?"

"Yes, your face is getting very red. Does that mean it should be devoured like fruit?"

"Ah, that. Your caressing and this whole interaction has been a bit... you know..." you fumble

Her head is cocked slightly to the side and brings her face inches from yours.

"This has been what?"

You swallow, before continuing "... a bit... exciting... kinda... erotic"

"Erotic?"

"Yeah, like sexy and stuff. The whole touching each other and making each other feel good."

"That sounds like fun, does how I'm touching you feel good? Can you make me feel good?" they perk up

"I can try, I guess. Not sure if it really works the same. Let me know if this feels good."

You reach forward slowly and touch the knots on their chest. Tracing around it then dragging your thumb across its center. There is a gentle creaking that escapes from them.

You feel two of their branches grope your chest. Assuming that means she likes it you continue. Their face has hovered close to yours this whole time. You finally lean in and plant your lips on theirs.

Their lips soft like the skin on a plum, as yours meet. It tastes just as sweet as the fruit. Their sweet saliva staining your mouth with her flavor. It tastes like passion fruit and pomegranate. Nectar of the divine. You find yourself barely breaking for breath before beginning again.

All of this has you hot and bothered. You use one of your hands to slide beneath your skirt and panties to start fingering yourself. Their branch not kneading your breast follows your hand down there.

As it dips in you, your body shifts back. One of their branches departs your chest to hold you in range wrapping behind your butt. Their branch that entered you retracts and as you break from kissing them momentarily it graces their lips.

"You too have a wonderful scent" they giggle.

Their branch moves back to your pussy, and you let them take over. Moving your hand out of the way. They slowly move you to rest part of your back against them. One of their branches fondling your chest, one holding your face gently into their kisses, and the last one fingering you.

One of your hands brushes against her flower, as it dangles. You feel a slight tense every where they are touching you. Lightly you start tapping their petals.

Momentarily their pace becomes erratic. A long groan escapes from them. Then you begin tracing little circles on a petal.

Their fingering of you quickens. Their kisses become deeper and more fervent. You two now begin a spiral of passion.

One of you increases their efforts to please the other. Followed by the other doing the same. Their advantage becomes apparent as they have more appendages, but you will not be outdone.

Your climax seems to be quickly followed by theirs. Your legs give way, and they gently lay you down. Though not to let you rest, as they slide your panties down. They are bent over you, branches wrapped under your knees.

They start eating you out, while you are super sensitive. As you begin to writhe in pleasure, their third branch slides under the small of your back. Stabilizing you at least a bit.

You are pleasured beyond words. Your moans and squeals, seem to incite them. They quickly bring you to climax again, and again, and again.

This little midnight grove, your own personal heaven

Emberla
Emberla
61 Followers