Dual Heritage Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow, Ria, is that a breakfast plate or a dessert plate?"

Ria shot him a playful glare. "Hey, I need my sugar rush in the morning,"

"You definitely have a sweet tooth."

Ria turned around with a grin on her face. "I can't help it, they all look so good," she said, pointing at the desserts.

"So, what's good here? Anything worth trying?"

"Oh, you have to try these chocolate truffles. They're amazing."

Mark nodded and took a truffle from the plate. As he bit into it, a look of pure bliss spread across his face.

"Wow, these are incredible," he said, savoring the flavor.

"Told you."

"You know, they say too much sugar is bad for you."

"Are you trying to be my dad now?"

"I'm just kidding, Princess. Enjoy your sweets,"

She pouted and stuck her tongue out at him like a kid. "I'm not a princess," she protested.

Mark leaned in closer and planted a kiss on her nose. "I know you're not a princess," he said with a grin, "You're a witch royalty, remember?"

Ria just huffs comes closes and whispers. "You know what is Lady Ria's favorite dessert."

Her lips curve into a sly smile as she leans in closer, her warm breath tickling his ear. "Your big, hard cock," she whispers seductively, her hand moving to rub against his crotch.

Mark can feel a heat rising in his body, his breath hitching slightly at her bold move. He looks around nervously, making sure that no one else in the crowded buffet has noticed their exchange. "Ria, come on," he whispers back, trying to keep his voice steady.

But Ria doesn't seem to care about being discreet. She continues to tease him with her hand, "What's wrong, Mark? Don't you want to give Lady Ria a taste of her favorite dessert?" she purrs, her lips brushing against his ear.

"Ria, stop" he repeats, his voice low and urgent. "We just had each other this morning, remember?"

"But I can't help it, Mark. You're just so irresistible," she says, her voice husky with desire.

Mark can feel himself getting harder by the second, the delicious sensation of Ria's touch overwhelming his senses. But he knows that they can't do anything in public, not in a crowded room like this.

"We can't do this here," he murmurs, trying to regain control of his thoughts.

Ria pulls back slightly, a mischievous glint in her eye. "Who said anything about doing anything?"

Mark lets out a breath he didn't realize he was holding, feeling slightly relieved at her words. "You're impossible," he says with a small smile, his hand moving to cover hers and still her movements.

Ria grins at him, her hand still lingering on his crotch. "And yet, you love me for it," she says with a chuckle. "But just remember, Mark - Lady Ria always gets what she wants, one way or another."

Mark gulps, his heart racing as he watches her walk away admiring the way her hips swayed. Suddenly, Ria turns her head back towards him, catching him staring. She gives him a playful wink before giving her hips an extra sway and wiggles her ass at him before leaving.

As she disappears into the crowd, Mark can't help but feel a mix of desire and frustration. He wants Ria, he always has, but he knows that their relationship is complicated.

He can't deny the intense physical attraction between them, but he also knows that there are emotional barriers that they need to overcome if they want to take things to the next level.

He takes a deep breath, trying to clear his head, and turns back towards the buffet table. As he fills his plate with food, Mark can't help but replay the encounter with Ria in his head. He can still feel the heat of her touch on his crotch, and the memory makes his body ache with longing.

He shakes his head, trying to refocus, and returns to find Ria and Lida chatting and giggling.

"What are you two talking about?"

"Just showing Lida some dresses I'm thinking of buying," she says, holding up her phone to show him the screen.

Mark glances at the price tag. "That's steep."

Ria shrugs, still grinning. "Hey, a girl's gotta treat herself once in a while,"

Lida chimes in, "And she would look absolutely stunning in that dress, don't you think?"

Mark takes a quick glance at the picture before turning his attention back to Ria. "Looks good," he says with a nod.

Ria's smile widens at his compliment, and she leans in closer to him. "I was thinking of wearing something like this," she says, tracing her finger over the screen. "What do you think?"

Mark's eyes follow her finger, and he can feel his body responding to her proximity. "I think you'll look beautiful in anything.".

Lida clears her throat, interrupting their moment. "I think it's a great choice, Ria," she says with a smile, trying to divert their attention back to the dress.

Ria nods, but Mark can tell that she's still focused on him. He can feel her leg brushing against his under the table, and he knows that she's deliberately trying to provoke him.

He tries to ignore the sensation, but it's difficult when Ria is so close to him. He can smell her perfume, and the softness of her skin is almost too much to bear.

"You know, Ria, you're going to have to run a few extra miles tomorrow to burn off all those desserts," he says trying to distract himself.

"Oh, shut up, Mark. You know I can eat whatever I want," she retorts, grabbing another slice of cake.

Lida suddenly interrupts, "Mark, don't tease her like that. It's not polite."

Ria grins and nods, reaching over to hug Lida's hand. "See, even your aunt agrees with me," she says sweetly, still smirking at Mark.

Lida smiles at Ria and pats her hand. "Of course dear. You don't deserve to be treated like that."

Ria sticks her tongue out at Mark, still holding onto Lida's hand. "Ha! Take that, Mark. Aunt Lida's got my back," she teases.

"I'm getting tired of getting outnumbered here," he says with a smile, taking a sip of his drink. "But I suppose I'll just have to accept defeat and let you two team up against me."

Ria giggles, "You know we'll always win. We make a great team," she says playfully as she takes another bite of her croissant. "Maybe you should pick your battles more carefully,"

Lida joins in on the teasing, "You know I raised you better than that. You should know when to surrender."

Mark rolls his eyes in mock exasperation. "I surrender," he says, holding his hands up in defeat.

After finishing their breakfast, Mark, Ria, and Lida get up from their table and make their way towards the exit of the restaurant. Mark pays the bill at the front counter and they step outside into the cool morning air.

As they walk towards the parking lot, Ria turns to Lida and says, "Thank you for joining us for breakfast. It was lovely to spend time with you."

Lida smiles at Ria, "Oh, it was my pleasure, dear. I always enjoy spending time with family."

Mark unlocks the car and they all climb in, settling into their seats. As they start the engine, Mark turns to Ria and says, "So, what do you want to do today?"

Ria shrugs, "I don't know, maybe we could go shopping or something? I need to buy a few things."

Mark nods in agreement. "Sounds good. Aunt, do you want to come with us?"

"No, thank you, dear. I have a few errands to run, but you two have fun."

Mark nods, "Alright, we will drop you off then" he says before pulling out of the parking lot and onto the road.

He drives them back to Lida's house and drops her off before heading to the mall.

As they drive towards the shopping mall, Ria turns to Mark and says, "You know, I'm really glad that I moved in with you guys. It feels like a real family here."

Mark smiles at her, "I'm glad to have you, Ria. You fit in perfectly. I am sure Aunt thinks the same," he says, reaching over to take her hand.

Ria smiles, content with her decision to move in with Mark.

14

It had been a few days since Ria had moved in with Mark, and she had already settled into their new living arrangements. As they spent more time together, their bond grew stronger. They started going out on dates, trying out new restaurants and exploring the city together.

Their sexual chemistry was undeniable, and they both craved each other's touch. Mark was amazed at how much control he had over his maga, and how she willingly submitted to his every desire. He loved the way she looked at him with those big, brown eyes, begging for more.

Their sexual adventures had become more adventurous, as they explored each other's deepest desires. Mark was surprised at how open-minded and submissive Ria was, and how she was willing to try anything to please him.

She was devoted to him in ways he had never experienced before, and he found himself unable to imagine a life without her.

Lida sat in the armchair by the fireplace, her eyes fixed on the dancing flames. Mark stood by the window, his arms crossed over his chest as he stared out at the night sky.

The city lights twinkled in the distance, but his mind was elsewhere. He couldn't stop thinking about the possibilities of learning more about his arcanist heritage. It was like a hunger gnawing at him from within.

"Is there anyone who can help me learn more about my heritage?" Mark asked finally, breaking the silence.

Lida shifted in her seat, her gaze still fixed on the fire. "There might be someone," she said slowly. "An old friend of mine owns a shop downtown. He's a bit...eccentric, but he's knowledgeable."

She had been expecting this question from Mark, and had already thought of a way to help him without putting him in danger.

Mark turned from the window, his eyes widening with interest. "What's the name of the shop? I'll go there tomorrow."

Lida hesitated. "The shop is called The Enchanter's Den," she said finally. "And the owner's name is Julian."

He grinned with excitement. "Thank you, Aunt Lida. I'll go first thing in the morning."

"Be cautious. I told you this many times people knowing about your heritage may be very dangerous. Julian is someone I trust, so I am willing to share this information with him but don't...."

"Yes yes I know I won't reveal to anyone."

Lida sighed, sinking back into her chair. She hoped Julian could give Mark the answers he craved, without putting him at risk.

Eager to learn about his heritage, Mark woke up early and headed downtown after dropping Ria off at college. His mind racing with thoughts of what he might learn about his heritage. As he made his way downtown, he couldn't help but feel a twinge of nervous excitement in the pit of his stomach.

The shop is located in a quiet alleyway, away from the hustle and bustle of the city. It is a small, unassuming place.

He was struck by its unusual appearance. The storefront was painted in dark shades of blue and purple, and the windows were covered in thick curtains that prevented him from seeing inside.

Mark pushed open the door and was immediately hit by the scent of sandalwood and incense.

Inside, the shop was an Aladdin's cave of oddities-all sorts of strange and exotic objects, some of which he had never seen before. There were glittering crystals and colorful feathers, strange-looking plants and animal bones, and even a few rusty old weapons hanging on the walls.

The shelves that lined the walls were stacked high with books and ancient tomes, their leather spines worn and faded with age.

As Mark looked around, his eyes were drawn to a small figure sitting behind a large wooden counter. The girl couldn't have been more than twelve years old, with long curly hair the color of midnight and eyes that sparkled like emeralds in the flickering candlelight. She wore a long, flowing dress in deep shades of blue and purple.

As he approached the counter, she looked up at him and smiled, revealing a set of pointed teeth that glinted in the candlelight.

"Welcome to the Enchanter's Den," she said in a soft, melodic voice. "My name is Luna. How may I assist you?"

Mark was momentarily taken aback by the girl's unusual appearance. "I'm looking for Julian," he said, still studying the strange girl.

"May I ask your name?" she inquired.

"Mark."

"Julian only sees people by appointment," Luna informed him, dashing his hopes.

Mark's heart sank at her response. He had been so eager to learn more about his heritage, and now it seemed like he might be turned away. He was about to leave the shop when Luna spoke again.

"However," she said, "if you're willing to wait, I could ask Julian if he has any available time today."

He nodded eagerly. "Yes, please. I can wait."

"Very well," she said. "Please have a seat and make yourself comfortable. I'll let you know as soon as I hear back from Julian."

Mark settled into one of the armchairs in the corner of the shop, his mind racing with anticipation.

After what felt like hours, but was probably only a few minutes, Luna returned with a smile. "Julian will see you now," she said. "Please follow me."

Mark followed her through the labyrinthine shop, his eyes wide with wonder at the arcane items that filled the shelves. They reached a door concealed behind a velvet curtain. Luna pushed it open, inviting him in.

The room was dimly lit, with candles and crystals casting a soft, flickering light. The walls were lined with bookshelves, filled with ancient tomes and grimoires, their spines adorned with strange symbols and sigils.

In the center of the room was a large, ornate desk made of dark wood, with a crystal ball and a variety of strange objects scattered across its surface. Behind the desk sat a thin, wiry man with wild hair that stuck out in all directions.

"Vot brings ye to the Enchanter's Den, young man?" he asked, his voice rough with a thick accent that Mark couldn't quite place.

Mark took a deep breath, feeling suddenly nervous. "I'm trying to learn more about my heritage," he said. "My aunt mentioned that you might be able to help."

Julian raised an eyebrow. "Oh Luna how many times I told ye to not bring in booring clients."

Mark bristled. "Excuse me?"

Julian scoffed, "All men yer age are same." he said dismissively. "They think they're the first ones to ever seek out their heritage hoping to be some hero in some lame ass prophecy."

"I assure you, my heritage is unique."

Julian regarded him for a moment, his expression unreadable. "Very well," he said finally, gesturing for Mark to take a seat. "Who told ye abot me?"

"Well, my aunt mentioned your name," he said taking a seat. "She said you might be able to help me uncover some information about my family history."

"Ah, and who might yer aunt be?"

"Lida."

"Liddie, ye say?" Julian exclaimed.

"Yah she is my aunt." Mark was taken aback by the sudden change in old man's demeanor, "She told me come to you."

Julian leaned forward, his piercing eyes locked onto Mark's. "Ye're Craig's son, aren't ye?" he asked, his accent even thicker with the intensity of his question.

"Yes, I am."

Julian sat back in his chair, a look of recognition spreading across his weathered face. "I should 'ave known," he muttered to himself. "Ye 'ave his face."

"You knew my dad?"

"Aye, I remember him well," Julian said, a hint of sadness creeping into his voice. "He was a good man, your father. We worked together on many a project, back in the day."

"What kind of projects?"

"Alchemy mostly," Julian replied, his eyes glinting with a spark of nostalgia. "We were both fascinated by the ancient art and spent many long nights in this very room, experimenting with new formulas and elixirs."

"I had no idea he was interested in alchemy."

Julian chuckled. "Your father was a man of many talents. He had a hunger for knowledge and a thirst for adventure that few could match. Well maybe yer mother was one of the few."

Mark sat back in his chair, a feeling of warmth spreading through him. It was comforting to know that his father had lived such a full and exciting life, even if he hadn't been around to share it with him.

"So, ye're here about yer arcane ancestry bloodline, aren't ye?" Julian asked.

"Yes, I am."

"I see," he said. "Well, your father was certainly a powerful mage in his own right, and he came from a long line of magic practitioners. The magic in your blood is strong, that much is clear."

Mark's heart raced with excitement at the news. "Can you teach me more about it?" he asked eagerly.

Julian gave him a wry smile. "It's not quite that simple, lad. Magic is not something that can be taught like a subject in school. It's more of an art, a craft that must be honed and refined over time. But I can certainly point ye in the right direction and provide ye with some guidance."

Mark nodded, grateful for any help he could get. "That would be great," he said. "Where should I start?"

Julian leaned back in his chair, a glint of mischief in his eyes. "Well, we could start with the basics," he said. "How much do you know about Magic?"

"Well, I know that magic is the art of manipulating the natural world using supernatural means. It can take many forms, from incantations and spells to potions and enchantments. And I've heard that it runs in families, that certain bloodlines are more predisposed to it than others."

Julian's eyes sparkled with interest. "Aye, that's a fair enough description," he said, his accent thickening with excitement. "But there's more to it than that, lad. What's the difference between a magi and a witch?"

Mark furrowed his brow, trying to recall what he had read. "From what I understand, witches have to chant their spells and rely more on ritual and tradition. Magi, on the other hand, can channel their own essence to conjure spells more intuitively."

Julian nodded slowly, impressed by Mark's knowledge. "Aye, ye're right on that. Seems like Lida didn't take lightly to yer education," he said with a chuckle. "And I can also sense the magus's force in ye. But let's not get ahead of ourselves. There's much more to learn before ye can truly harness yer potential."

"I will do whatever it takes."

"You know, lad, you're the third magus I've met in the past six months. And that's a rare thing indeed." Julian said with a hint of surprise in his voice. "It seems that the old ways are making a comeback, whether we like it or not."

Mark was taken aback. He had always been told that magus were extremely rare, and often more powerful. To hear that there were others out there like him was both exciting and a little unnerving.

"So there are other Magus out there?"

"Aye, there are," Julian replied, leaning forward. "But don't let that go to yer head, lad."

Mark nodded, trying to take it all in. He had so many questions, but he didn't want to overwhelm Julian.

"You're a rare breed, lad," he said with a hint of admiration in his voice. "A magus and an arcanist. I've never met one like you before."

Mark shifted uncomfortably in his seat, feeling the weight of Julian's words.

"Ye have a unique combination of abilities, and that means we'll have to design a plan that's tailored to ye."

"What kind of plan?"

"First, we'll need to assess yer magical aptitude in more detail. We'll run a series of tests and exercises to determine yer strengths and weaknesses. Then, we'll develop a training program that focuses on developing yer abilities as a duality."

"I'm ready. I -"

Julian held up a hand to stop Mark mid-sentence. "Hold yer horses, lad," he said, his voice firm but kind. "I have just the thing for ye." He reached behind him and pulled out a thick, leather-bound book. "Take this," he said, handing it to Mark. "Read it from cover to cover and come back to me in two days' time."