Duckie 01

Story Info
Duckie and his hang out spot.
3.9k words
2.71
2.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Duckie 01

Hi folks, I'm Duckie and that comes from the way that I would always feed the ducks pieces of bread and crackers in the pond behind the house that I grew up in, so there's nothing to special about all that. It's just a nick name that stuck. Oh, so there's no need to ask around to verify my true story because it's all lies that I started to learn how to waddle my hips like real girls do like forever ago and that the waddle stuck with me just like my nick name stuck, so.

Besides, with a nick name like Duckie, I should have a little waddle in my walk anyways, right.

So, what do I do then, right? Duh, I dress on the weekends and hang out at some places, which is a big part of my story because finding a place to hang out was harder than stepping out in drag for the first time. I mean, it seemed like every single hang out spot in Middleton had been previously claimed by a Tranny or two before I got around to them and, I mean, geez, just how many crossdressing Tranny (hookers) are there in Middleton anyways? I mean, geez, right? I mean, they seem to out number the normal citizens like four to one or something, right?

But here's the thing about intruding on the wrong territory. I mean, someday I fully expect to go home with a black eye because some straight guy just can't handle a guy who dresses and looks like a girl, but to go home with a bloody lip because I stepped on some Tranny's turf just wasn't going to happen. I mean, there might be something to that old saying that says "bitches be crazy", but the other side of that coin is the other saying that goes something like "Tranny's still be guys and guys can punch", so placing my dainty feet on unwelcomed turf wasn't in the cards for me. Although, I do wear a band aid across the bridge of nose occasionally, but that's just a Trap thing and yes, I'm using the title of Trap in my favor. I mean, I have a few nice features about me, so.

So, with all that aside, I hunted and searched around and found my own place to hang out on Friday nights, sort of. I mean, it's not exclusively my "own" hangout for sure, but the rules are just a little different at my spot. It's somewhat clean, it has decent lighting, it has its darker areas, LOL, it has its darker side, but it has safety and food, all of which suit me just fine.

It's the huge truck stop just between Middleton and Hillsdale off the highway.

Now circling back to my statement about sharing the hang out spot, well, rest assured that I am not one of the working T-Girls who work the truck stop parking lot, which, of course, is darker side of things that I just mentioned. I tend to stay inside of the brighter interior of the truck stop diner and I stay out of the way of those who are trying to earn a living or just have fun. Also, I don't know how it can all that much fun, so they're earning a living, I guess. Without judgement from me, by the way. But I stay the hell out of their way.

Now, I do wander outside occasionally, but just to briefly socialize and you know, take a few photos of those who control the outside area. I mean, yeah, some people may think that I taking "creep" shots, but trust me, it didn't take all that long for the T-Girls to "stop, pose and hold" for me and one of the T-Girls, Vicki Trap, even paid for my meal once because the meme I made of him in his way too short mini was such a big hit. I mean, that was a special photo op to catch Vicki Trap negotiating his terms of the deal through the vehicle window like that. I mean, you can search on Chang Memes and judge for yourself, but the odds are you'll agree that not too many others can bend over like or LOL, prop himself when speaking through the window of a big rig. I mean, that's a lot of leg!

But enough about them and back to me, the one who doesn't work the truck stop parking lot.

I stay in my lane and I make my acquaintances from my seat at the diner counter, which works well enough, but my seat is a little too close to hallway that leads to the restrooms and the shower rental area for the long haulers, but I also manage that. I've come to have a favorite counter server, Sujata, who is working her way through college and I think she is secretly working on a way to get back at me for (kind of, sort of, maybe) tricking her a couple of weeks ago.

I mean, Sujata is not a college student and a server, but she is one of those people who run marathons. And to the best of my knowledge, she runs all of the "K's", which seems to mean a lot more to her than to me. I mean, I heard her say "K" like she was saying "OK" when I (kind of, sort of, maybe) tricked her into entering the Heroes and Villains 3K Fun Run that was the kick off for the recent Heroes and Villains convention.

I mean, I eventually told her that each entrant was required to wear a Hero or Villain costume at some level and it was just a coincidence that I just happened to have a unform for her to wear, but in all fairness, I agreed to be on the sideline cheering her on and handing her a cup of water, so it should have balanced out, right? Well, no, but I'll get to that in a moment.

"So, Duckie, I'm supposed to run the 3K in this costume that will clearly have half of my ass hanging out then? And you just so happened to have this, ah, leotard costume handy, hm-mmm?"

"Well, Sujata, I worked in your favor. I mean, my original idea was for a Cammy White, Street Fighter, which would have had most of your ass hanging out, but this is a Storm costume, so it's more like less than half of you ass hanging out. Besides, with your luscious caramel skin tone and all, Storm is perfect for you, so?"

"Well, first of all, Duckie, I'm just glad to learn that there is still a little "guy" left in you under all of your clothes and makeup because wearing this choice of a running uniform would only come from the mind of a guy, but I will take into consideration that you're a good tipper, so?"

Well, she wore it, LOL, there was plenty of reluctance, but Sujata wiggled herself into the very skimpy uniform and ran the marathon and by the way, I don't really know if she wiggled her way into or not, but this is my story, so Sujata wiggled her way into it, so!

And then here's what happened next. She won the Fun Run, but that's what she does and I think she even liked the silver streaks that we had Millie at the Hair Salon add to her dark loc's. And then the crowd at the finish line won because marathoners have a habit of bending over and huffing and puffing with the hands on their thighs and the skimpy Storm costume had become little more than a G-String wedgie well before the finish line.

And then I lost and won at the same time. I mean, as I was cheering her on with my Storm logo t-shirt, I tried to run the pace to hand Sujata a cup of water. Obviously, my little and untrained lungs didn't work that way, but with the shorts that I was wearing and with my blonde hair piece, well, I gained a few more acquaintances myself as I was bent over and wheezing my butt off! So, I lost at trying to make the pace, but won with help to a park bench. While wheezing my butt off.

So, something else happened after that Heroes and Villains 3K Fun Run. I mean, Sujata is attractive and with the skimpy uniform and all, some other people took notice of all that and they noticed me too!

I mean, they noticed that I easy prey on the park bench with my wheezing and inability to fight off anyone, but a guy approached me and made an offer that I had to give serious consideration. I mean, it was the manager from Hilda's Hideaway strip club and he proposed a promotional appearance gig for Sujata like a "meet and greet" thing and that I could, well, tag along. But hey, it was a chance to get into a real club and I definitely had club clothes and even just two hours in a club would boost my Chang followers, so I had to do it, right? I had to convince Sujata to agree to the promo gig, right?

Which meant, LOL, two weeks later after I figured Sujata had cooled down from wanting to bitch slap me for tricking, oops, for (kind of, sort of, maybe) tricking her into running with a super wedgie. Which I will remind you that not one single guy complained about.

"Alright, Duckie, here you go, two raspberry pancakes, hot and stacked double, just for you."

"Oh, I mean, Sujata, when did the truck stop diner start serving raspberry pancakes then?"

"Oh, we really don't, but since your curtain got peeled back recently, like when the line cook Jerry found out that you've had boyfriends in the past, well, I'm pretty sure that he wants to double stack you and this is how he is communicating that, by switching the blueberries for your precious raspberries in your pancakes. So, is there any return message for Jerry then Duckie? I mean, the guy has been an absolute crying bitch since you bumped into him in the hallway that leads to the restrooms anyways, so?????"

"Well, what happened in the hallway was a complete accident anyways, Sujata, even though I'm not sure your quick exit out the kitchen door was all that much of an accident. But just how did the line cook Jerry find out about my past anyways then, Sujata?"

"Oh, I mean, you know how bitches be crazy, so some crazy bitch probably spilled your secrets to him. I mean, I'm just guessing, of course, so, is there a return message for the kitchen then??? Other than the service is amazing, but the food is just so-so?"

"Sujata, I'm reformed, not on the rebound. Besides, there are more than enough working T-Girls here at the truck stop that he can hit on, especially after 10pm, so."

"Yeah, well, maybe Jerry likes his rump roast a little fresher than those T-Girl skanks who wander back and forth from fuel pump to fuel pump or from parked rig to parked rig, so? Also, Duckie, I can't bring you any more melted butter for your pancakes for a few minutes due to those cheap ass Tranny skanks who won't buy a tube of lube, so."

SOB! That's why those Trap Ho's always smell like popcorn in the restroom then! I mean, SOB, I knew there was a lingering scent of popcorn in the dimly lit restrooms! Especially Vicki Trap!

Anyways, yep, this is where I hang out folks, the truck stop, where there is always something happening and apparently, popcorn to eat if the parking lot action gets good.

But listen, as far as Jerry the line cook goes, I mean, I might be unfairly judging him from how dirty and dingy his cook apron always is, but trust me, it just doesn't say "at least hug me good bye" or anything like that. And by the way, I know that you can't see it, but I'm currently using both of my hands to finger point down at my fine clothes, which always say "be clean if you want to hump me good bye" and my attire always says that without question. I mean, I just switched "hug" for "hump" because of that accidental "bump" in the poorly lit hallway a few weeks ago with the line cook Jerry, but it's all the same thing at the end of the day. Or at the end of the poorly lit hallway.

Also, I mean, there must be a reason that the other parking lot workers don't get with Jerry the line cook, right? So, nope, not me, not Jerry and I, so.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch that is my seat at the counter that is definitely too damn close to the rental shower room that is available for the long hauler truckers.

"Alright, Duckie, you came in a little early today, so it's obvious that you wanted to speak with me about something before I clock out for the night, so fess up. And jack my tip up a little too. Momma Sujata needs some new shoes."

LOL, all that and Sujata's still my favorite server, right?

"Well, Sujata, I mean, fine, I came in a little early tonight to talk to you about if you made any decisions about the promo gig opportunity that Hilda's Hideaway strip club made to you clearly on their own and totally out of the blue and only because you're a local celebrity now."

"Oh, out of the blue and all on their own, huh Duckie? You mean the promo gig where I sit at a table and greet any fans of strip club guests who might want to say "hey" or have a photo with me? That out of the blue promo gig, Duckie? The one where I get to bring one special guest with me, huh? I mean, huh, I wonder who my "special" guest could be, right? Oh, oh, and let's not forget that the promo gig requires me to wear that same ass flashing costume!"

"Hah! See, Sujata, you're wrong about one thing! It's the voice of the people Sujata and the people may or may not have requested a Red Witch costume, but I had your back again and recommended a Raven Roth leotard, I mean, uniform just for your skin tone, so."

"Hmmm, that sounds like that's the voice of men, Duckie! But let's clear the air, are you expecting to be my "special" guest then?"

"Oh, Sujata, I've already figured out my "special guest" club outfit and I promise, it will just be short of neon glow. I mean, we might need a little extra lighting for you to sign autographs and all, so."

I mean, I heard her mumbling about why she had to be my first server at the beginning of the summer, but she didn't dump me, so.

"Ugh, I mean, Duckie, I'm going to need a few things in return."

"I promise, Sujata!"

"Oh, slow your roll. I need a promise alright, but it has three parts to it, but first, ugh, call up a photo of this Raven Roth character on your phone for me."

Boom.

"This is the original Raven and this is the internet Raven, so?"

"OMFG! Don't tell me, we're going with the internet Raven then, right Duckie? Men! However, woo, the red ruby on her forehead will make me fee like I'm back in the old country, so."

"Well, I mean, um, internet Raven is just so, um."

"Shut it, Duckie. I already said that I'm glad there is a little "man" left in you. However, you have to swear that if you get hit on in the strip club, that you will return the engagement. I'm not saying that you have to be anyone's Restroom Boyfriend or anything, but you have to engage and flirt back, alright?"

"Promise! I'll engage and flirt back! In the club!"

"Alright, next, you have to walk right out the parking lot right now, go to parking spot #17 and pull your little skinny butt up whatever big rig is parked and talk for five full minutes! From the outside of the passenger window, of course, for your safety because I care for your stupid ass for some reason and try to not break an ankle while hoisting yourself up!"

"Well, I don' even know who is parked in parking spot #17 right now, so?"

"It doesn't matter, but for five full minutes, you're going to be his Window Boyfriend and I already texted Vicki Trap to not give you a bloody lip for impeding on his turf, so Duckie?????"

"Well, I get to bail if things go south then."

"Of course, and Vicki Trap will have eyes on you, so?"

"Well, you said three things anyways and that's only two things, so?"

"Oh, um, listen, the attention I've been getting since you created my Marathon Girlfriend homepage on Chang isn't the worse thing in the world, but you need to dial it back in with the page photos, alright, Duckie? Also, I mean, the dishwasher Luke said something about some Wildcat character too, so. Oh snap, I mean, if I can add a fourth thing before you waddle out to parking spot #17, I mean, if I'm to walk into Hilda's Hideaway strip club as this internet Raven babe, who apparently, believes mostly in butt sex, well I should have nice trench coat to wear, I mean, getting back to my big fat tip for tonight and all, so."

Oh, I'll tell Sujata about Raven's cape later, but I had a commitment to keep first. Which became a little weird when I noticed Sujata staring at me through the truck stop diner windows and with Vicki Trap spying me from the left as if to say "fives minutes and then back in your lane" or something like that.

Also, WTF? Shouldn't a big rig have a ladder or something? It was like climbing a mountain with my little legs.

[Knock, knock, knock]

[Window goes down]

"Hi."

"Hi there and just how are you going to kiss me from that side of the rig then?"

"Oh, well, I'm just the warm up act, so."

"Oh, well, let's bring things to a boil then."

"Duckie."

"Harold."

"So, did I catch you in the middle of spying on Barbie Trap in action then? Or do you always sit in a parking spot jacking off, Harold?"

"Oh, I mean, that's just a mistake, I mean, I bought a hot dog to go and got confused about things, so."

"It's alright, Harold. Barbie Trap is kind of hot anyways and even I watch him in action sometimes. Especially when Vicki Trap helps out. Anyways, I've had boyfriends before, so I know about mistaking a hot dog for something else. But this is a little more awkward than I expected, Harold, so."

"Well, I've seen you sitting at the diner counter before and that made for awkward moments in the shower, so."

"So, do most of the truck drivers have awkward moments in that rentable shower area then, Harold? I mean, I've always wondered what else went back there and just around the corner, so what happens in the rent-a-showers then, Harold?"

"Well, you didn't hear it from me, Duckie, but there are just so many skanks to go around here and by the way, we would both hear a lot less if you would give my real big rig a little kiss, so?"

So, listen folks, that was my first time looking inside of a big rig cab, so I was a bit surprised on how roomy things were. I mean, I wasn't surprised with sleeping area behind the seats, but the space in between the two front seats was wide enough to do stuff in. Like down low on the floor. Out of sight of most others.

"Well, Harold, I once took a shower with one of boyfriends and it was more dangerous than I thought, so."

"Duckie, while don't you just slip into the cab of rig for a few minutes? I mean, we can cuddle in the back and you can tell me all about how you never really any boyfriends yet, so?????"

"Hey, not everything about me is, well, I mean, I already said that I have had boyfriends before, so."

[Ping]

"2 minutes to go, bail if dangerous."

LOL, like I didn't set a timer on my phone, right?

"Well, I'm more than just a tease anyways, Harold. So, do you fuck Vicki Trap, Harold or just use his mouth then? He has very nice legs and all, so???"

"Oh, I get around town with Vicki, but I still want you to, you know, warm things up as we were just discussing, so."

Nah, I wasn't too worried. I mean, Harold was clearly stroking off when I climbed up the side of his rig and the faggot never even stopped all the while I was speaking to him through his window.

"I just unbuttoned my shorts and pushed my zipper down a little, Harold."

[Fap, fap, fap, stoke, slip, slide, fap, fap, stroke, point, fap]

"I've never actually seen it come out before, Harold. My boyfriends have always, well, they like my buns, Harold."

[Ha, ha, ha, fap, fap, fap, raw, raw, raw, stroke, ha, ha, ha, ha]

"But one time I almost seen it squirt out, Harold, but George shoved it so far down my throat that I never actually seen it, so."

[Ooh, ooh, clap, clap, fap, fap, ooh, ah, ah, ah, fap, clap]

"LOL, but I did see some out it come out of my mouth, Harold. It was all "ewe" and all, so."

[Clap, clap, fap, fap, fap, stroke, stroke, zipper, stroke, fap, clap, clap, clap]

"LOL, you like me, Harold. You're groaning."

[Ha, ha, ag, ag, ag, ag, ha, ha, fap, clap, ooh, groan, groan, fap, fap, fap, clap, clap, clap]

[Ping]

"Abort Duckie, this was a mistake, abort!"

Ahh, when a woman actually cares for you, right? But I was still on my side of the cab. Plus, holy snap, when I turned my head and looked down, yep, I was going to break an ankle with any sudden moves.

Also, huh, I mean, I didn't even see Vicki Trap's head suddenly appear in his window.

"I got this kiddo, so high tail it back to your Counter Girlfriend and I'll see you next weekend then, Duckie."

"Well, Harold wants to do you doggie and you never let him take you doggie, Vicki Trap, so."

12