Dude, It's Just a Halloween Costume

Info
A hoodie over a sexy costume really does it for you, huh?
220 words
4.69
13.3k
7
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When our dipshit friends got under my skin about how I don't ever do anything outside my comfort zone, I made the colossal mistake of letting them pick my Halloween costume for the party tonight. They picked one of my favourite characters, Bayonetta, and I was actually excited. But in keeping with their true dipshit nature, they picked her sluttiest costume: Queen Bayonetta, from the original game. So now I'm all decked out in leather boots that go up to my crotch, and not a whole lot else. You, however, seem to like what you see, especially when I put your hoodie over top to cover my shit. You like that you're the only one who knows what's underneath. And you really like the boots. The party can wait. One of the perks of this boyfriend gig is that when you look at me like that, we get to do something about it...

All content is created for Adults (18+), and is written and performed by Adults (18+). All acts depicted are erotic roleplay only and are fully consensual.

All audio content Copyright © 2020-2023 Behold_the_Beauty. You may not download, copy, repost, or otherwise transmit this audio, in full or in part, either electronically or via hard copies. Express consent from the artist is required for anything but personal use.

--:--
--:--
1.0
Behold_the_Beauty
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
3 Comments
thetalonethetalone7 months ago

This is a wonderful example of perfection in erotica. 🌶🌶🤩🌶🌶🌶

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Omg I can almost see you in those boots! You’re wonderful because you always make me cum so hard! Thank you x❤️

jasonred79jasonred799 months ago

OMFG, part 4!!! I haven’t even listened to it yet, just came here to comment and vote! Wahahahaha!

Share this

Similar Stories

Dude, It's Just a Blowjob The sex was good, so why not try a blowjob, too?in Audio
Dude, It's Just "I Love You" It started as sex, but now it's so much more...in Audio
Morning Quickie with Girlfriend Waking up, going down on me, and morning quickie...in Audio
Let Me Suck It Better First aid for your cock from your tomboy bestie...in Audio
Your Needy Girlfriend Visits Your needy girlfriend needs your attention.in Audio
More Stories