Dude, You Slept With My Mom?! Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I would hate to imposition you," Lena told my mother.

"Like I said, I'm rarely here," mom replied.

"I could cook and clean. That would make your time off more leisurely," Lena told her.

"I couldn't ask you to do that," mom said.

"Nonsense, Chrissy! If you're willing to let me stay here, it's the least I could do," Emily's mom replied.

I lifted my girlfriend up and set her on her feet, she helped me up, off of the couch.

"You two talk about it. Emily and I will run a circuit around the house so I can see what I think I need to do to make this place a little more secure. We'll be right back."

I led Emily out of the front door. I turned and looked at the entrance.

"Rattle off what we need," she told me. "I'll make a shopping list."

"Front door: Ring doorbell. Kitchen window is fine. Living room window needs wrought-iron guard or rose bushes."

"I'll put both down," Emily said. We'll need measurements."

We headed to the left.

"Kitchen window on this side is fine. Bathroom window is fine. Both bedroom windows need guards."

We moved to the back.

"Bedroom windows (left and right): grills. Grill and Ring doorbell for back door."

We moved to the north.

"Bedroom: Iron grill. Living room window needs wrought-iron guard and rose bushes, like the front."

We moved back to the front.

"Add a security door for the front," I told her. "We'll replace the storm door with that."

"Got it."

She gave me a quick kiss and we headed back inside. I dropped onto the couch and pulled my pixie-headed princess back onto my lap.

Mom looked at me.

I told her, "I guess I should have asked whether you'd prefer to stay here or find something smaller."

"I'd rather stay here if it's all the same," she replied.

"After graduation, I'd planned to talk you into moving but - after packing all of Lena's things - I changed my mind."

"Lena and I were just talking about that," mom said. "I can't believe David's losing it. He's always struggled with his alcohol but pulling a gun on you guys ..."

"He was a little upset with the fact that Emily and I were dating and he had no control over her," I replied.

"But to take it to that extreme ..." mom said.

I nodded.

"Emily and I will do the upgrades. You two can still decide about whether to join forces or not. The house will be safer no matter what. This is something else that should've probably been done long ago."

"I'm going to check with Maria," Lena said. "Chrissy and I think we can get along well enough to 'shack up together' but I want to see what Maria says."

"It'll take Emily and me a couple days to get things fixed up around here. We'll probably have to get measurements and special order the wrought-iron grills. I'll talk to Ron. He probably knows somebody who does that kind of work."

"In the meantime, I'll sponge off of the Coffee Clubbers," Lena said. "I actually like the idea of moving in with your mom because I'll at least not be just taking advantage of somebody's hospitality - or relying on their pity."

"You know you're always welcome to sleep in my bed, Beautiful," I told Emily's mother.

"Sam!" mom shrieked.

Lena howled in laughter and said, "Let him go, Chrissy. He likes to talk. He wouldn't even know what to do, if I crawled into his bed with him some night."

Mom was glaring at me and didn't see Lena's wink - or the kiss she blew me.

"Speaking of bed," Lena said. "Why don't you kids drop me off at Maria's and get home. Don't you still have a few more days of work at her place?"

Emily and I looked at each other and said, "Yes" at the same time.

We all stood and gave mom hugs. She saw us out the door and then locked up for the night. We drove Lena to Maria's. Emily's mom giggled about our naughty flirting in front of my mom. She reached between my legs to rub my dick.

"Sweet woman," I growled. "You're going to wake the beast if you keep that up."

She purred at me and then laughed.

I hugged her close and kissed her forehead.

When we pulled into the drive, she stole a lusty kiss and then slid across the seat to walk with Emily to the front door. Maria opened up. Emily hugged her mom - and then Maria - and then returned to me. She snuggled into the spot her mom had just vacated.

When we got home and were naked on the bed, I straddled her waist, scooted back to trap her legs between my thighs and my calves, and speared my cock into her pussy. I grabbed her ankles and rolled her up until her entrance was pointed at the ceiling. I knelt above her and drove my cock straight down - into her. She screamed as she came. Her clenching cunt lit my fuse and I erupted into her with a growl.

I released my hold on her legs, climbed off of her, pulled the covers over, killed the light, and snuggled her against me to fall asleep.

~~~

The next morning, we were back at Maria's. We were finally seeing the end of the project. Another day or so should wrap things up.

Midway through the morning, Maria and Lena came out to see us. The attorney informed us that she had gotten Ron to agree to a change in the project.

She laughed when Emily and I moaned.

She went on to tell us that the change was some additional work that needed to be completed at my mom's house.

She smiled broadly at us when we looked at her in surprise.

Her instructions were to finish the morning here, grab lunch, move to mom's, get our measurements, and get everything ordered.

Over the next few days, we'd spend our mornings here and our afternoons at mom's. As soon as things were secured, there, we would be moving Lena. Once that was managed, if we weren't already finished with things here, we'd get the rest of the landscaping job wrapped up.

Emily and I hugged her - and then Lena - and then went back to working on the lawyer's landscaping. The two of them disappeared back into the house.

After lunch, we stopped at mom's. She came through on her way from one job to the other. Lena had already texted her with the update.

We finished our measurements and headed to the places that Ron had texted me to use for buying the items we were going to need to do the updates. By the end of the day, we had everything but the grillwork. It was scheduled to arrive in two days.

Emily and I hurried home and I got ready for my next "session".

~~~ Week 10 - Sondra Anderson (#17) ~~~

~~~ Mom: Melissa, Dad: William ~~~

I entered the bedroom to find Delilah Sampson holding a woman's face in her hands, preventing the brunette from seeing anything except the visage in front of her. Mrs. Anderson's arms and legs were tied to the corners of the bed - much like Mrs. Sampson's had been - the first time the two of us had fucked.

"Who's there?!" the woman gasped.

"A friend of mine," Delilah told her.

"Dee, why am I naked?"

"My friend is going to give you a little pleasure."

"Delilah!" she keened. "No!"

"Melly, honey, trust me. Just close your eyes. You didn't choose this willingly. You can tell Bill that, if he ever finds out."

"Delilah Jean!"

"Hush now, little lamb. You will thank me later."

Without moving - or even turning - she addressed me.

"Augie, use your mouth on her. Be gentle, but insistent. She cannot tell you that it's okay. She is constrained the same way that I was the first time you and me were together. She is, most obviously, uncertain about this. Please trust me that she wants this and needs this. She also needs to be able to deny this when we're finished here."

"Should I undress?" I asked her.

"Yes, please," the minister's wife told me.

I started removing my clothes.

"Mel, I'm going to let you see. He is wearing a mask to protect his identity. He is not scary or unkind. I willingly admit to you that I have begged for God's forgiveness over and over again as I thought about what this boy did to my body. It was glorious. After our first time together, I willingly gave myself over to enjoying our second rendezvous. I have no regrets. You have denied yourself for too long and for no reason. I know for a fact that Bill is cheating on you - because he tried to get me to join him. Honestly, before I met Augie, I was so horny that I might have been tempted by your husband's offer. You could almost say that God has used this boy to save my marriage. When Doug and I fuck now, I let him get off and then I stuff a dildo in my needy twat, and I remember what this young man did to me - what he showed me. I was desperate, like you, tormented. A friend introduced me to Augie and this young man showed me love. He showed me that there was nothing wrong with me. He showed me that I was desirable - even after all of this time. This is what I want to give to you. Do you trust me?"

"But I can't ..."

"Melissa Jean ..."

"Yes, Delilah Jean?"

"Do you trust me?"

"Yes, sister," the woman replied, sounding somewhat defeated.

"I love you," Delilah told her.

"I love you, too," she replied.

"Now check out the monster dick on this boy."

Delilah pulled back from hiding the woman's face, slipped to my side, and began stroking my cock - causing it to fill with blood and begin standing out straight.

"Holy Christ!"

"I know, right?"

"What is ...? How will ...?"

"Quiet, now, lamb."

Turning to me she said, "Pleasure her with your mouth first, young man."

The woman in front of me - Sondra Anderson's mom - was the Presbyterian minister's wife.

If I were picking a lover, I probably wouldn't pick her. Her face was a little plain - much like Sondra's. Her hair was straight and dark. Her nose was slightly too long. Her eyebrows were too narrow. Her eyes were small and the bags under her eyes were dark. Her D-cup breasts were, obviously, losing their battle with gravity. They had sagged to the sides of her naked body. Her bush was untrimmed. It was larger than any I had seen before. She was almost painfully thin - both her limbs and her torso - as if she rarely ate.

I looked into her eyes and I saw more than mere hesitance - it was fear. It wasn't really a fear of me - but more trepidation about what I represented.

"Can I give you a kiss?" I asked her.

She didn't answer me but the fear diminished a little. I took that as acceptance.

Delilah had moved to the armchair in the corner. I caught her nodding - whether to her friend or me - I wasn't sure.

I crawled onto the bed, to the woman's right, and leaned down to nibble and suck her neck. She gasped. Her body arched into the air, pulling against the restraints. I worked up and down and across her throat and neck for a couple minutes before leaning back so that she could see my eyes again.

"I won't hurt you," I told her.

She was staring at my lips. I leaned forward to press mine against hers. As our kiss began, she stuck her tongue out and licked the inner edges of my lips. Her tongue darted in and brushed across the front of my teeth. I opened my mouth a little more and she moaned softly and her tongue intruded farther. I kissed her harder and her soft moans became stronger.

I leaned back and looked into her eyes again. The fear was gone and lust had taken its place.

I darted forward, bit her jaw and dragged my right hand up her calf toward her center, sliding it inside of her upper thigh. Her vocal response was getting stronger. She was in heat.

"I need to taste you, Beautiful," I told her, looking into her eyes.

She closed her eyes tightly and moaned, "Please."

I crawled off of the bed. As I moved, she watched me, her chest rising and falling rapidly. She continued watching me as I moved to the foot of the bed and looked up and down her body.

"Jesus, forgive me!" she cried out, looking from my eyes to my rigid cock.

I began at her ankles, nibbling my way north, switching from one leg to the other. By the time I got to her sex, she was writhing - struggling against the ropes that tied her to the bed.

As I teased the tip of my tongue along the seal between her nether-lips, I reached under her legs to tightly grip her ass. I hadn't been able to see it before. She had a nice ass.

As I pushed a little harder, the tip of my tongue just broke through the space between her outer labia, into her trembling trench. Out of the corner of my eye, I noticed Delilah untying the woman's ankles. As soon as they were free, Sondra's mom wrapped her thighs around my head, hooking her heels behind my shoulder blades, trying to pull me in deeper.

I chuckled and she whined.

"Patience is a virtue," I told her.

"Fuck patience, get that tongue inside of me!" she gasped.

I speared my tongue between her labia, found the mouth of her vagina, and stabbed it inside. She screamed as I fucked her pussy with my tongue.

"Dear, sweet, fucking, Jesus!" she cried out. "Don't ever stop!"

She whined as I pulled my tongue from her vagina and then keened as I teased the rest of her vulva - before lightly assaulting her clitoris. She shrieked and came hard. She didn't squirt, but her pussy was obviously getting itself ready for my cock. Her body wanted this whether her mouth said she did or not.

"I'm a whore!" she cried out. "Spank my pussy with that cock of yours. Spank it! Punish me!"

I glanced at Delilah and she nodded.

I wiped my face on the bedsheets and crawled up her body, pausing along the way to munch her rug, tongue her navel, and kiss her chest between her breasts.

"Suck them, please!" she begged.

I pulled her breast to my mouth. Though the breast was limp, the nipple was huge - and rock-hard. I sucked it into my mouth and gnawed on it. She screamed. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Maggie slip into the room and move to stand by Mrs. Sampson. They held hands. I abused her other breast as I had the first and she screamed once more.

"Fuck, yes! It's been so long! God forgive me!"

I stood on my knees between her thighs and she wrapped her ankles behind me, holding herself wide open. I looked into her eyes, holding my stiff prick above her vulva and confirmed her request. She nodded.

Every time I slapped my cock down onto her saliva-slicked center, she convulsed and cried out. When I paused, she yelled at me to keep going. After a half-dozen more times, her back arched and she cried out. Her body trembled with her orgasm.

When she could breathe again, she glanced to the corner and asked, "What's his name again, Dee?"

"Augie."

She looked into my eyes and said, "Thank you, Augie. Now then, if I'm going to be begging the Good Lord to forgive me for adultery anyway, I might as well take full advantage."

I nodded to her.

"I want you to squeeze that monster inside of my dirty cunt and fuck me until I pass out. Do you hear me?"

I leaned down, onto her body, trapping my prick between us, and kissed her mouth - again and again. She moaned and writhed beneath me - moving her hips to try to get my cock inside of her. Before I sat back up, I sucked and gnawed both nipples again once more.

"Fuck me, sweet boy," she cooed.

"I would love to, Beautiful Heart."

Tears welled up in her eyes.

I pressed the head of my prick against her entrance and she used her heels to pull me in. Apparently, all of her writhing had limbered her up - because I was soon halfway inside of her.

"How much is left?" she asked, trying to look down.

Delilah hurried over and untied one wrist.

"You want me to leave the other - or are you ready to become an active participant?" Mrs. Sampson asked her.

"I've already been participating, sis," she replied. "Untie me so I can feel this boy's chest as he fucks me with that beast."

Delilah removed the last restraint and returned to her chair.

"Hi, Mags," Melissa Anderson said to Maggie, leaning forward and realizing we had two spectators.

"Hi, Mel," my lover told her. "Brace yourself."

"Fuck, yes!" the woman gasped, looking up to my face. "I'm ready, dear boy. Fuck me until I can't walk."

I pressed her knees to the sides of her chest and slid my cock the rest of the way inside. It barely fit, but it did.

"God Almighty! No one has a cock that big!"

Her palms pressed against my pectoral muscles.

"What are you waiting for, young man?"

"Just making sure you're ready," I replied, grinning.

"No one is ready for that beast, boy. Let's see what you can do with it."

I began sliding it in and out of her and she huffed impatiently. I fucked her hard enough to bang the head of my cock against her cervix and she grunted but told me to go faster.

I climbed off, drug her to the edge of the bed, set her ankles against the sides of my head, grabbed her hips, and started pounding into her.

"Yes!" she crowed.

I grabbed Pandora's Box, shoved my need inside, and sat on the top.

I'd been at it for a couple minutes when her next orgasm arrived. She screamed at me the whole time her body trembled, "Faster! Harder!"

I picked her up, stepped over to the bare wall, pressed her against it, and started again. Her body hung, limply, from where I had her hands pinned to the wall, but still she demanded more. She came again and still she wanted more.

I spun us around, leaned my shoulders against the wall, picked her up by her waist, and started slamming her body onto my cock. She rag-dolled and her eyes rolled up into her head. I paused until she came back to consciousness and then fucked her unconscious again. The next time she told me not to stop until she climaxed.

I glanced around her at the two voyeurs and they both shrugged.

I took her to the bed, laid her on her stomach, grabbed her hips, and started slamming her onto my prick.

Over and over, I pounded into her. I was worried that her pussy was so numb that she couldn't even feel what I was doing anymore. My cock was pretty damned sore.

Suddenly, she gasped, "Cum! Fill me! Now!"

I released the lid on the box, slammed into her two more times, and the eruption began. I pressed the head of my cock against her womb and fired rope after rope into her. As the heat of my jizz splashed against her cervix, the tremors began. Her tortured channel began clasping, up and down the length of my prick, milking my cock for every drop.

When we had each recovered, I picked her up, sat on the bed, and draped her legs sideways on my lap, holding her body to my chest. She pulled my lips to hers and kissed me gratefully.

She looked at our two spectators and said, "Now THAT was worth praying for forgiveness for!"

I held her a few moments as the three of them visited. When I set her on her feet, she wobbled - and groaned.

"Well, you did what I asked, Augie," she moaned, laughing. She collected another kiss from me and then sat on the edge of the bed. "I'm going to be so sore tomorrow!"

I got dressed and stepped to the door.

"Thank you, dear boy."

I glanced at Maggie. She nodded.

"Any time," I replied.

Melissa Anderson's eyes shot open wide and she looked over at Maggie and Delilah.

As I closed the door, I heard Maggie say, "So, we kind of have a pyramid scheme going...."

I hopped on my bike and headed home.

When I undressed for Emily, she looked at my withered cock and said, "What the hell happened?!"

"Another minister's wife," I told her.

The heat of her mouth was uncomfortable but she sucked me clean, commenting that the flavor was a little salty. I laughed as she escorted me to the shower and helped me get clean.

By the time she got me back to the bed and the lights turned off, I was asleep.

~~~

Emily and I worked all morning at Maria's. After lunch, we headed to mom's and got the new doorbells installed. Since that hadn't taken long, we headed back to Maria's to get some more done there.

After work, I had another "session".

~~~ Week 11 - Oliver Collins (#18) ~~~

~~~ Mom: Kim, Dad: Ryan ~~~

Instead of the Donatello mask that I usually wore, Maggie was holding a ski-mask - and a roll of duct tape.