Dude, You Slept With My Mom?! Ch. 07

Story Info
Most people have a bucket list; I have a Fuck It list.
11.1k words
4.76
8k
20

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 04/27/2024
Created 08/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~~~~~

Week 12/13

(Bucket-List Progress: 22/104 = 21.2%)

~~~~~

I got to Maggie's house a little before the time that I was supposed to meet the Presbyterian minister's wife for her "reward" for the huge landscaping project. I gave her a kiss and she headed for the office. She told me that Melissa had the code for the front door and would let herself in when she got there.

I didn't bother with the mask. It was moot at this point. I stripped and climbed onto the bed. My cock was already swelling as I thought about how the woman responded when I sucked those iron-hard nipples.

I barely heard the door open before she was on top of me - clothes and all - kissing my lips and grinding the front of her shorts against my hardening cock. She was ravenous. I started trying to peel her clothing off of her but she would not stop working her body against mine long enough to get naked.

I finally got her top off and her shorts off but that was all I was going to get. I grabbed the bottom of her bra and lifted, dropping her breasts out, onto my face, and started going to town on them. I licked, nibbled, and sucked. She pulled my face harder and harder onto her body.

After several minutes of that she finally decided she wanted my cock as well. She pulled the crotch of her lace panties to the side and worked her vulva up, down, and sideways on the crown of my cock. When it finally slipped inside of her most holy place, she used God's name in vain - and immediately repented. She informed me, however, that she would not be repenting of her adultery until after I had flooded her pussy with my seed.

As she worked her channel up and down my length - over and over - I focused on using my mouth on anything my lips could reach - her face, her lips, her neck, her collarbone, her breasts, her areolas, and her nipples.

She'd already cum once just getting me all of the way inside of her. She set a rabid pace to reach her second climax and then - finally - started running out of steam.

At that point, I flipped her onto her back, dragged her to the edge of the bed, pulled her panties to her knees, and then held her encumbered legs in the air as I shoved my cock in as far as it would go - and then set a blistering pace to reach for my orgasm.

She shuddered through another one of her own just before my cock lurched and my balls shrank and I began pumping my hot load into her depths. Between her own orgasm, and the pounding I gave her to get off, she was a little out of it for several minutes.

I moved her back to the center of the bed, crawled back onto the mattress to lie beside her, and kissed her lips and face as she recovered.

"I don't think I've ever cum that many times in a row before," she said, "and I know that they've never been that close together." I may not be able to fix your lunch today," she confessed.

"We can run to the diner," I assured her.

"But I love sitting with you two," she said.

"Just grab something from the store on your way home," I told her, snickering.

"I'll need the electric-scooter there," she giggled. "I'm not sure I can walk!"

"Well, I hate to cum and go but this lady I'm working for today is a real tyrant and I'd better get busy before she catches me fucking around."

Mrs. Anderson snickered and said, "She sounds like a real witch."

I looked her in the eyes and said, "Nah, she's really nice and I'm super glad that I got the chance to find out what she's like."

Her eyes misted over, and I pulled her to my chest and apologized.

"Do not apologize for that," she ordered. "That was one of the sweetest things anyone has ever said to me," she told me. "You don't know how much that means to me."

"Emily and I really enjoyed the food yesterday," I told her. "You didn't have to do that. Besides the fact that it was one of the best lunches I've ever had, it was completely uncalled for - and much appreciated."

She smirked and said, "I'm not sure how I feel about you mentioning your girlfriend while I'm lying naked next to you."

"We have a very unusual relationship," I told her.

"I gathered," she replied.

She looked at me another moment, and then claimed one last kiss.

"Well," she said, "let's get you off to work. I don't want your girlfriend mad at me. That would completely derail my plans to get your magnificent cock back inside of me at least a couple more times."

~~~

Mrs. Anderson dropped me off around the corner from the church and then headed off to the store. She had decided that she was probably steady enough on her feet to do a little shopping for lunch after all.

Emily had the shrubs and ornamental trees out and positioned close to where they were needed. I gave her a kiss and told her that she could have waited for me to help her move it all. She promptly wrapped her arms around my waist, picked me up, and relocated me five feet away.

"Fuck," I gasped. "My sexy little Tinkerbell is turning into a steroid-pumping body-builder."

"No steroids," she shot back, grinning, "just massive loads of dopamine from having my boyfriend fuck my throat."

I groaned as my pants became uncomfortable. She glanced down and then laughed at my dilemma. She didn't even grope me like normal - she just left me to suffer.

Several hours later, Mrs. Anderson called us over for lunch. We stopped in the garage washroom to clean our hands and then made our way to the patio.

"Mom, what are you doing?" Sondra asked as she came out of the house as we were sitting down.

"Eating with Sam and Emily," she replied. "I have plenty if you'd like to join us."

I got the impression that our former classmate was waffling between saying something rude about us - or saying something rude about her mother - or scoring a critical hit by combining the two.

Finally, she gave a little huff and said, "I'm going to Heather's."

"Alright, hun. Have fun!"

I desperately wanted - after the car pulled away and I was sure that Sondra was gone - to ask Melissa about their relationship - but I knew I would be crossing a line. I was pretty sure the minister's wife would give me an honest answer - but, honestly, I didn't need to know. It wasn't like I was fucking Sondra. I truly couldn't care much less about what she said, did, or thought.

As Emily and I looked over the selection of sushi rolls, Mrs. Anderson told us what each one was called and what they contained. None of them had raw fish in them. She had taken some kind of class and knew way more about all of it than I really wanted to know - I was just hungry.

I started off with one of everything and discovered that it was all better than anything that I'd had before. Obviously, Emily and I found a couple favorites and we had to ask, again, what those were called and what was inside. One of them had "eel sauce". I made a nasty face which elicited a laugh from our hostess - and an assurance that no eels were involved in the making of the sauce.

We ate until we were uncomfortable, thanked Melissa for the fine food, and returned to our work. I did, however, get a refill of the sweet tea before I followed Emily back towards the front of the church.

As we worked, we talked a little more about which rolls we'd liked the best and why. Normally, Emily and I share fairly similar tastes. With the sushi-rolls, however, there were a couple types that we both liked but there were also a couple others that only one of us preferred. Before we switched to other topics, we agreed that we were going to talk to Sondra's mom about teaching us to do a half-dozen of our favorites.

By the end of the day, we had everything manicured from the church parking lot to the front entrance. We texted Mrs. Anderson to come look over everything with us and she was pleased as well.

My phone buzzed as Emily and I got out of the shower. It was Melissa, telling us that her husband's comment was, "We should have done this a long time ago!" She told me that she responded to him with, "Yes, I should have!"

~~~ Week 13 - Nikolay Stefanov (#23) ~~~

~~~ Mom: Ana, Dad: Viktor ~~~

Maggie and Emily had been working on a side-project for the Coffee Club. The idea was that they would dress me up like one of those Chippendale dancers and I would entertain the ladies. Undoubtedly, the event would end up with me fucking one or more of them - probably all - but the girls wanted to work on my "moves" a little.

One of the moms on my bucket list was a dance instructor who was rumored to have had dalliances with a few students - both male and female. Maggie and Emily decided to see if they could "kill two birds with one stone". The story that Emily gave Nikolay's mom when she called the woman was that she wanted her boyfriend to get some instruction so that he could start a side-job doing bachelorette parties. We were headed to our first lesson. We grabbed a quick and light dinner and drove to the dance studio.

Emily introduced herself, and then me, to the woman. Obviously, both of us knew that this was Niko's mom - even if we didn't know her that well. In fact, neither of us really knew her son, Nikolay, that well either. Everybody at school had called him Niko. He was on a couple of the sports teams. That was about all I knew.

"Before we begin," Mrs. Stefanov said, "I guess I'd like to know your motivations for this little 'side-job' as you called it, Emily."

"Okay," Emily said, slowly, "for me, it's a couple things: the extra income would help and, well ..."

She cleared her throat and acted embarrassed.

"Go on," the dance instructor said, encouragingly.

"I ... I really like watching Sam flirt with other women."

"It makes the heart race, does it not?" the woman said conspiratorially.

Emily nodded, shyly pretending to try to hide a nervous smile.

"Does it make him a more eager lover?" the instructor asked.

Emily started nodding and replied, "He's almost feral."

I played my role as well and nodded my head in agreement with what Emily was telling her. I stayed quiet. Maggie had suggested that Emily should do all of the talking.

Emily breathily added, "I'm really looking forward to seeing what he's like after he's been showing off for a bunch of horny, half-lit bridesmaids."

"Anything else?" Mrs. Stefanov asked.

"He's ... well ...," Emily said, "He's hung like a horse, and I think he'll make bank in tips. I bought the biggest size I could find - but it's not even close!"

My lavender-headed lover dug a pair of black vinyl bikini briefs out of her gym bag and handed them to Niko's mom. The woman took them and held them up, examining them.

"These will not work?" she asked.

Emily dropped her bag to the floor, stepped over in front of me, took my bag, and dropped it next to hers. She started kissing and sucking my neck. Meanwhile, her fingers went to work on my clothes. First my shirt came off. She rubbed her palms over my chest a couple times, gave me a kiss, and then went back to gnawing on my neck and starting to remove my pants.

"Shoes off," she purred, as she finally got the fly undone.

I kicked my shoes off. She pulled my pants slowly down my thighs and legs, pausing to nibble on my tented boxer-briefs. I raised each foot into the air so she could get the legs free. She removed the pants and tossed them onto my shoes. She palmed my balls and ran her hand up my length as she kissed me hard. She dropped to her knees again, taking my underwear to the floor.

Emily didn't see what Mrs. Stefanov did because she was facing me, removing my shorts. The woman swallowed hard and used her right hand to make the sign of the cross - staring at my rising cock the whole time. Her hungry look had my cock stiffening even more quickly.

My girlfriend stepped over to the instructor, reclaimed the shiny Speedo, and tried putting it on me. It ended up looking like some kind of bustier - except holding my dick up (instead of a pair of breasts) - nestling my ball-sack.

"See what I mean?" Emily asked her.

"Ah," she swallowed again, "yes."

"That's all I could find online," Emily complained.

She pretended like she was nervously fidgeting. Her hand ended up on my cock as she looked at the woman. Once her palm settled onto my rod, she began slowly stroking me - not fully - just enough to force the woman's eyes to stay completely locked on my stiff prick.

"I ... I might have other resources," she said finally. "May I ... measure? I don't have a tape. I'll need to use my hands to estimate."

"Oh!" Emily said. "No. Go ahead. You don't mind, do you Sam?"

I coughed, pretending to clear my throat, and said "Me? No. That would be fine."

I tried to stay immobile as Niko's mom stepped over. Emily did an amazing job of nervously chattering to the woman while trying to force my cock to fit into the undersized underwear. She managed to get Mrs. Stefanov's hands all over my cock, as well, as she pretended to fumble and ramble.

They were both standing close. Their hands were on the naughty underwear - as well as my cock, sack, and ass. Their eyes were on my groin, my shorts, and my unbending penis.

The woman's breathing had gotten a little heavier, the longer they "measured". Finally, she stepped back and said, "Let me just write down some numbers."

She typed into her phone and then walked back over to us. She got another good look at my member as she returned.

"For tonight," she said, "let's work on how to walk, how to preen, how to undress, and how to tease. We can do that in your regular clothes."

Emily made a show of pulling the tiny underwear off of me and then retrieving my clothes - in order to reverse the striptease we'd already given Niko's mom. She dropped to her knees, grabbed my cock, and stroked from my head to my balls.

"Now," she told me, looking up into my eyes, "be a good student for the teacher and I'll give you a reward when we get home."

Mrs. Stefanov's jaw dropped as Emily took the tip of my rod between her lips and then - like some kind of anaconda - slowly shoved it through her mouth - and all of the way down her throat - until her nose was buried in my pubic hair.

"Fuck, Em!" I gasped.

She quickly slid back off of me. She held the underwear for me to step into - and I did. She slid them up my legs and thighs - and then tucked my hard-on inside. Next she worked to get my pants on - and then my shirt.

She turned to the instructor and asked, "Shoes?"

Mouth still slightly agape, she shook her head, and said, "No, that's fine."

Two seconds later, her brain caught up and she told me that she'd changed her mind. Emily moved out of the way and plopped onto the mat-covered floor while I pulled my shoes onto my feet.

Mrs. Stefanov stepped out of the room and returned with two small folding chairs. She set them up side-by-side but Emily argued that she just wanted to watch - not participate.

To start off, the instructor had me sit in the chair and she walked around me, showing me how I was supposed to move. She talked about getting into the role that I was playing and how to focus my mind. She told me to be overly-expressive and to just kind of flow with it. After several minutes of this, we traded places.

I walked around her the way I thought she had shown me. Emily had told me to play it up like I was a 'slow learner' - to get Niko's mom to do more hands-on instruction - but, apparently, I naturally sucked. I didn't think I did that badly but she made me do it all over again.

I ended up back in the chair once more as the dance instructor - in her yoga outfit - went over the steps once more. The first time, she'd tried to add some nuances. This time, she just told me to walk. I tried again - and failed (again) to meet her basic level of competency.

This time, Emily ended up in the chair - and Mrs. Stefanov put her hands on my waist and thighs to get me moving the way she wanted. My cock was confused. It was excited by her hands being on my body - but it was nervous about how my brain was working so hard to process what I was being told into what I was supposed to do.

"Sam," Emily growled. "You're overthinking it. Act like you're flirting. You're trying to walk sexy and you're fucking it up. Act like you're some horned-up peacock with your tail-feathers all up in the air and strut around like you're trying to get her to let you fuck her!"

The dance instructor gave Emily a look but - when I started thinking about how I would move if I was trying to turn her on - she nodded. She decided she could work with that. Her hands were on me again - and this time my cock was responding. My breathing was getting heavier - and so was hers.

We were an hour into the session - and I was still working on the sexy walk. Mrs. Stefanov decided to move on to the striptease. As I started, she only offered a couple of suggestions.

I stared into her eyes and moved the way she told me and started undoing buttons and removing clothing the way she directed. Again, both of our breaths were coming more heavily. Emily had quietly slipped out of our circle of focus. I realized what she was doing - and could find her if I focused - but the goal was to get this MILF to act like nobody was watching.

The instructor gasped a little as I dropped my briefs and circled her chair, undulating, panting in her ears, staring into her eyes, careful not to touch her but coming oh so close! I ended up nearly sitting on her lap - hovering an inch or two from her stocking-covered legs - rocking my hips and waggling my ass in front of her eyes. I leaned forward until my head nearly touched the floor and looked back - between my thighs - past my cock - to look in her eyes. I rocked my hips back and forth and my cock swung like the pendulum on a grandfather clock.

"Sam!" Emily gasped. "Ignore him Mrs. Stefanov. He's trying to get you to stroke his cock - to milk him. He's such a man-slut!"

The woman's hand - without her even appearing to think about it - gravitated towards my sex. I held my breath, not daring to move. Her fingertips brushed over my ball-sack and then she wrapped her fingers around my rod and slid her grip down - towards the sensitive crown. When her fingers touched the raised ridge of my cock-head, her hand reversed direction. Soon, she was slowly stroking my cock as she stared at it. I moaned. I wasn't acting anymore. Her hand felt amazing. I wanted this.

The position wasn't easy to maintain but I knew I had to hold out. Emily and I were sure that this would "set the hook". The woman had taken the bait. I just needed to keep her on the line long enough this time and I'd probably have her riding my cock by the end of the second or third session.

Her other hand came up and massaged my balls. The hand that was stroking my cock started moving a little faster. The thumb of the hand on my balls stretched up to rub against my taint - between my balls and my ass. I grunted. I was getting close.

"Fuck, yes!" I groaned. "God! That's amazing! Please don't stop! I need to cum so badly!"

I watched her eyes, carefully, as I gave her more and more encouragement. I half-expected her to realize what she was doing and stop - but she pressed on. Emily was invisible again. I was convinced that she had completely quit breathing to keep from distracting the woman.

"Oh, fuck! Please! I'm so close! Oh, fuck! Yes! Oh! Fuck!"

The teacher's strong fingers kept working - and my cock lurched as my balls began draining. Emily and I hadn't really talked about where I was supposed to shoot my load.

Mrs. Stefanov gasped as the first two jets splattered onto the legs of her leotard. Her right hand left my balls and caught the next blast on her palm and fingers. She used it, like lotion, rubbing it onto my stiff rod. It was so naughty! I let go with a stream of curses as my balls finished shooting my wad and the instructor continued to lather the sticky spend up and down my length. She brought the fingers of one hand to her mouth, licked them clean, and then went back to slowly stroking me.