Duel with The Devil

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What happens if I testify, and don't tell anyone. You said it's confidential."

"If the DA indicted based on your NDAs, they'll be able to figure it out, and they'll sue. But if you disclose under the Swiss NDA that you are testifying under the DA's subpoena and he sues under the Nevada NDA, you'll win. I'll send notice."

"Is Jason Crockett still involved?"

"He's on the service list."

"Then no need, I'm sitting in his neighbors mansion on the same block. My host sees him walking his pug every day."

"Perfect. Get a video of you giving him notice."

"Gotta wait for Fido's next walk. My host is still sleeping."

"Goddamn, I wish that was me."

"Duly noted, counsel. I'll put you in my calendar."

"In our afterlives."

"At least after this case."

Giving Notice

I dipped my toe in Thad's pool: the water was warm. I didn't have a swim suit, so I swam naked in its smooth waters. Palm fronds danced above me in a cerulean sky, gilded by the sun's slanting morning rays. My breasts lolled with each rhythmic stroke of my back crawl. My fluttering feet stirred the waters. Thad grinned as he filmed my workout.

"Great form. And you swim well too."

"Lots of lessons in mom and dad's pool. Yours is much nicer, though."

"Guess what, we made the news after all. You never told me I was following in the footsteps of two giants of Euro football: You got DP-d on camera by Ronaldo and Marco?"

"My first paparazzi moment. It didn't work out well."

I got out, dried off and checked my phone. Phil had texted.

"Expect a service of subpoena momentarily."

"Thad, unfortunately, those two crazy guys were not my most legendary lovers."

"You got Beckham?"

"I wish. No, JC pimped me to his most important client: the asshole who's in trouble for paying hush money to a porn star right before an election. Guess who's going to be a witness."

"No shit. That's really one for the books, but I'm gonna sue that bitch Maria."

"Thad, you're the celeb, she's a nobody, and anyone at Cafe Milano could have taken a pic and sold it to the paparazzi. The tabloid editor recognized me, connected the dots, and now we both get to bask in the glare of tabloid fame."

Thad's cell phone chimed.

"We got police at the door. Maybe it was that red light you ran."

"I'm afraid it's much worse."

I put on a robe, Thad opened the door, and a cop handed me a sheaf of papers while his back up team eyed us warily, their hands on their weapons."

"Alexandra Rios, you're served."

Thad closed the door and alarmed the gates.

"Shit, I thought we were going to have a BLM Moment."

I flipped through the pages. I was summoned to Manhattan to testify, ordered to produce bank records and communications about my NDAs, and invited to a Zoom interview with the prosecutors.

I texted Phil that I'd been served. Thad and I sat on his front porch.

"Every time I see LAPD, I wonder, has my time come?"

"Black and trans have the same problem. In MAG-America, our lives don't matter as much as the lives of CIS people or white people."

Thad pointed toward one of his camera monitors. JC was being dragged by his pug uphill toward Thad's house. I met him on the sidewalk in the midday sun, while Thad videoed our reunion from behind his wrought iron fence.

I brandished the subpoena like a battle banner.

"Hey JC, it's your ex-girlfriend Alexandra. I've got something to show you."

He rubbed his eyes, as if he could wipe me from his vision.

"What are you doing here? Go away."

"I'm your neighbor Thad's guest."

"Take him away with you."

"I wish. He's as great as you and your client were mediocre. But enough small talk. I've been subpoenaed by a nosy New York prosecutor about the scumbag client that you pimped me to back in '06, and about the NDAs you arranged for him.

"You're not even supposed to be talking about them, much less in front of my least favorite neighbor, the football playing has-been."

"He's my witness because the Swiss NDA requires me to give notice. That I'm going to be testifying and producing your bank records about the NDAs and money you paid me to protect you know who."

"Fight the subpoena, the NDA says you have to, we'll hire the lawyer."

"I already have one, Phil Lake. Can I have him send you his next bill?"

"Don't be ridiculous. We'll select the counsel, and you are going to do what he says."

"Isn't your offer an attempt to corrupt me, to obstruct justice."

"You're going down a dangerous path, Ms. Rios."

"So are you, JC."

Arbitration

I emailed Thad's recording to Phil, and he called.

"Well done, Alexandra."

"Did you notice the bit about finding me a lawyer?"

"What a boneheaded offer by JC. When we turn this over to the DA, he'll probably get a subpoena, or maybe a witness tampering charge."

"I'd be more than willing to testify against him too."

"Someone from Crocket's firm emailed me, asking if I can accept service of process for you."

"Go ahead."

"They already replied. It's an arbitration demand, based on the original Nevada NDA. Let me read it and call you back."

Thad was lifting weights in his home gym. I picked up a kettlebell and swung it.

"I need to work out some more."

"That's so hot. Your boobs are moving so smoothly."

"Am I lifting this right?"

"Raise it a little higher, stop it sooner on the drop."

I pointed to a weight bench.

"Should we make some gym porn?"

"I love the way you think, but let's go to bed for your next set."

"We made such a mess of it last night."

He led me to a second master bedroom.

"Let's mess up this one now."

"How many bedrooms do you have?"

"Seven, I think. Have to ask the housekeeper to be sure, and it's her day off. Let's use them all."

"Let's go, I'm legally radioactive, and my half-life is probably short."

He twirled me around, lifted me into his arms, and kissed me."

"You're right, you are way too hot."

"Flood me like a Fukushima reactor."

He stripped off my Athleisure wear, dropped me on the bed, grabbed my breasts to pin me to the sheets, and rubbed his nose on my clit.

"Smells like my roses."

He thrust his tongue in my pussy. His stubble scoured my inner thighs and his mustache brushed my hairless mons. My legs shook, my ass quivered, my pussy twinged.

"Oh my god, that's so good."

"Inside tastes like gardenia, my favorite."

"I'm hungry for some of that giant black mushroom."

He spun us to 69, and thrust his cock down my throat, and pounded my throat so deep that his ball sac slapped my lips. My eyes watered, I suppressed a cough, and then a gag, and my throat was suffused with tidal flow of precum. Starved for breath, my senses overwhelmed by the depths of my submission and the power of Thad's ascendance, I vibrated to a climax.

My voice chimed like a church belfry's bell, my body spasmed like a sacrificial lamb, my mind opened to the hereafter, and descended into the mini death of sexual ecstasy.

Thad tapped his cock on my pulsating pussy, rousing me from my rapture.

"I throat fucked a lot of bitches, but I never heard anything like that."

"You completely overwhelmed me."

He kissed the watery effusions of my pussy and drizzled it on my nipples. I pulled my breasts toward my lips and kissed away the fragrant juices.

"I love that you think I taste like gardenia."

"So, I'll fuck the jasmine your sweet little garden box, and my work in the garden of Alexandra will be complete."

He spit on his cock, I drizzled saliva into my palm, he blended the improvised lube on his cock, and guided it to my still moist and tingling pussy. He entered me, my vaginal walls welcomed the burrowing beast, and he filled me to the hilt. My back arched, then crunched, and arched again. My eyes rolled back, my head thrashed, my limbs trembled, I howled like a feline in heat.

"Oh my god, you're huge, so deep, fuck me."

He pounded me 'til my pussy relaxed and self-lubricated, then slow-fucked me deep. My brain returned from its retreat to my cerebellum, and my power of speech and thought returned.

"Wow, that's what I call an all pro fuck."

"Damn, your pussy's even tighter than your butt."

"It's been weeks since it's had any dick, and about fifteen years since the last big black one."

"Are you talking about our last fuck fest?"

I nodded.

"That's so hot."

He rolled back and pulled me into cowgirl, shifted his feet from the bed to the floor, and lifted me in his arms.

"I still think about that night. Wasn't it something like this?"

"I remember being airborne. Make me fly again."

He lunged and plunged, I jounced and bounced, enveloped in his grasp, utterly in his control. Gravity, the firm grip of his sinewy arms and the thrust of his thick thighs made me feel elfin, like a character in a blissful fantasy. My mind took wing, and cavorted like an astral, freed from the tumult of the world left behind.

Thad's pace quickened, turned urgent.

"Damn, I'm going to cum."

Jets of hot semen gushed like a torrent from within me. I spasmed to multiple orgasms as he fucked me, wrapped in his massive arms, like a nymph captured on the wing. As the vibrations coursing through me modulated, he lay me down on the bed and cuddled me.

"Never had a stand up orgasm before."

"That was amazing, like a geyser, and I lost count of my orgasms."

"You really put on a show, Ms. Rios."

"And you got game, Mr. Jones."

"Let's not wait fifteen years for the sequel."

"Fifteen hours, max."

My phone chirped.

"OK if I check my message?"

"Yeah, I heard it while you were off in your paradise."

"Damn, it's a missed call from my lawyer. I need to return it."

"Go ahead."

"You don't want to know anything about it, or the next subpoena could be yours."

I put on a robe called Phil from Thad's gym.

"Are you going to ruin my post-orgasmic bliss?"

"Definitely. Crocket got an ex parte injunction from an arbitrator. It bans you from talking to anyone about anything covered by the Nevada NDA, subpoena or not."

"OK, send it to that nosy New York prosecutor and tell him that I can't testify."

"The DA's not bound by the arbitrator's injunction. You'll still have to testify."

"OK, then tell that to the arbitrator."

"Then she'll award a million dollars in damages, which is what the NDA calls for. We have to sue to void the injunction, and the NDA."

"Let's do it. How much is this going to cost me."

"Could be as much as a hundred thousand dollars, but you'll get it back after you win in court."

"Are we going to win?"

"We'd better, or you'll owe the million bucks, because we're not supposed to sue either."

"I'm damned if I do and damned if I don't."

"The Nevada NDA is terrible, and they relied on that one. The second NDA, the one we worked on in Switzerland, is your escape hatch. We just have to persuade the Court of that."

"OK, let's do it."

"I'll send you a draft declaration tonight."

I went back to the bedroom. Thad was in the shower. I opened the door.

He soaped me, I soaped him, and I whispered, "I need to get fucked again."

His cock sprang to life.

"I was hoping you'd come back to tell me that.

Judgment Day

Thad walked me into the courtroom and sat behind me and Phil. JC's team sat on the opposite side, all lawyers and no client. The judge, a scary curmudgeon well-known to Phil, took the bench, and Phil and JC made their appearances.

The judge said, "Counsel, I've the following documents."

He rattled off a long list, including the Declarations of Jason Crocket and Alexandra Rios. Then he looked up and asked, "Does anyone have anything to add to their papers?

Phil had told me that in this judge's courtroom, the answer to that question could only be "No, your honor."

If anyone had told JC, he must have forgotten.

"Your honor, I'll be brief. This case presents a chance for the Court to protect the rights of private parties, even private parties as prominent as my client, to avail themselves of arbitration pursuant to contract rather than being hauled into court in violation of contract."

"I read that in your papers. Why are you repeating yourself and wasting the time of the Court into which you said, so impolitely, your client was hauled?"

"With all due respect..."

"With all due respect to you, counsel, you have shown the Court great disrespect in your papers by dwelling on the Nevada Non-Disclosure Agreement from 2006 and downplaying the Swiss Non-Disclosure Agreement from 2016."

"They should be viewed as a single document."

"Nonsense. They were signed ten years and ten thousand miles apart from one another. I agree with Ms. Rios, that the Swiss contract from 2016 supersedes the 2006 Nevada Contract, and I agree with the New York court that it's unenforceable. And as Ms. Rios has persuasively argued, Swiss law guarantees her the right to seek judicial interpretation of the NDA, as she has done by bringing this action, and to testify and produce documents under a lawfully issued subpoena."

"But Swiss law has no application here."

"This court can apply Swiss law to a Swiss contract just as it could have applied Nevada law to a Nevada contract. But the Court hereby rules that the Nevada NDA was superseded and violates public policy, and therefore enjoins and restrains all parties from enforcing it. Mr. Lake, please prepare a written order. However, my minute order takes effect immediately.

One of JC's colleagues whispered to him.

"Your honor, we intend to appeal and request a stay pending appeal."

"Denied. Mr. Lake, put that in your order too."

"Thank you very much, your Honor."

Settled Again

Thad and I celebrated my court win with a long, hard fuck, then he left me off at Phil's office.

Phil was pounding away on his keyboard and motioned me to sit. His phone rang.

"Yeah, I got it, I've read it, and I'll run it by the client."

"They want a new NDA."

"Not again, these things are like landmines strewn across my future."

"Actually, that Swiss NDA I negotiated for you saved the day. And this one could protect you from what I think is your worst case scenario. What did you tell me about your biggest concern?"

"That in the course of this legal mess I get outed as transgendered, and some Proud Boy blows my brains out for sullying his hero with my gender fraud."

"Exactly, and though I'm sure they would rather you were dead, they don't want you to be known as a dead trans girl."

"But the DA connected me to TGL, so he knows I'm trans. What if he asks me?"

"Grand jury testimony is secret. If the case goes to trial, it could come up, but not likely. Your being transsexual is irrelevant to that case, which is about financial fraud in connection with the payments to you and that porn star. It's a rare win-win. Let's take it, and the $200,000 they offered along with it."

"Phil, you're amazing. For the first time ever, my being transsexual is advantageous. Let's do it."

I texted Thad.

"Come pick me up. It's time to party like it's 2016!"

This is a work of fiction. All characters (including the narrator), celebrities, places, residences, neighborhoods, restaurants, legal agreements and proceedings, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, celebrities, places, residences, neighborhoods, restaurants, legal agreements and proceedings, events and incidents is purely coincidental.

Or, as one of the characters might post on social media, "It never happened" because she's "not my type" and she's "false and extortionist."

12