Dumb and Dumber

Story Info
Two dental assistants provide personal attention after hours.
3.8k words
4.65
19.3k
16
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

About five years ago my girl friend Shannon was working as the office manager for a dentist. We had gone on the skids and broken it off, but I still went to see Dr. K because his office was close to mine and he did good work. Shannon and I kept it professional. Dr. K had a high end cosmetic practice which was well managed in downtown Seattle, keeping three or four chairs going all the time, plus two hygienists. Dr. K liked to hire young assistants and hygienists, probably because they were cheap but also to keep a scenic environment for himself and his patients.

He had two dental assistants who I got to know casually during my visits, April and Jennie. My former girlfriend used to call them Dumb and Dumber. Both were seriously cute but neither was what you would call intellectual. Jennie was a brunette and wore her hair short, above the collar. She came from a farm and had a natural sweetness about her. Her cheeks weren't rosy but Jennie constantly smiled. She was about five feet four inches tall. Jennie was very thin. She had small breasts, tiny really, no more than 32a. Jennie didn't go out too much and was still adjusting so I thought to the big city.

April was different mentally, but was the same physically other than being a natural blonde. She stood about five foot three. April was thin as a rail. Her breasts, if anything, were slightly larger than Jennie's and not much more than a 32b. April wore her straight blonde hair longer, down to her shoulder blades. April was from a blue collar part of the county and was clearly trailer trash. She used to share her sexual exploits with my former girlfriend and if the stories were only partially true they were outrageous.

Despite their different backgrounds they were best friends. You always saw them around the office with each other. Because they were always making small mistakes, Dumb and Dumber was the perfect moniker for the duo. I never did find out which was which but it didn't really matter. Their sexual personas were part of my regular fantasy life -- April was a slut, probably a screamer and definitely adventurous. Jennie was shyer but I had heard that she had told some wild tales around their little lunchroom.

My adventure started with a cracked tooth at lunch. I bite down on a piece of bone in a burger and fractured a molar. Dr. K was booked solid but agreed to see me toward the end of the day if I could make it that long. I arrived at 4:45 and was taken back immediately. I drew April's chair that day in Assistant Station 3. It looked out at Third Avenue just one floor above the street. April was pleasant as usual and got me reclined quickly. Her pale blue eyes looked through her safety goggles at the upper molar. "I see a crack across the top. The doc won't look at you until you get x-rayed so open up." April took the x-ray and left to develop it (this was early 1990s when dentists still used film).

Jennie stuck her head in to say hello. We started to chat. She was done for the day but was staying around to finish some charts and complete the equipment sterilization. Dr. K came in a few minutes later with the x-ray and she excused herself. He checked the tooth and told me it wasn't serious but that he wanted to drill away some of the tooth to confirm it was a shallow break. If it was he was going to put on an epoxy filling. He asked if I minded taking valium and gas instead of a shot as the medical delivery had not come in that day. I had never taken laughing gas as a sedative.

April gave me the valium and set up the trays. Dr. K returned and gave me the gas. It was a pleasant narcotic although I felt like I could hear everything fine. He got to work and within a few minutes had cleaned up the break and put on the filling. April assisted, but I saw Jennie from the corner of my eye once or twice. When he was done Dr. K said "that went fine. Just stay here for a few minutes and let the laughing gas work itself out, you got a bigger dose than normal. I need to get home, April will see you out." He left.

April came back a few minutes later. She adjusted the chair so I wasn't reclined as far, although I was still down quite a ways. April had taken off her assistant gown and was wearing a t-shirt and slacks. It was the first time that I had seen her without the gown and my eyes quickly confirmed that she had minimal boobs but was otherwise nicely curved.

I can't explain what happened next. For some reason I started to get an erection. April's clothes weren't revealing, I didn't have any erotic thoughts pass through my head, it just happened. I should say that I am reasonably well endowed with slightly larger than average equipment, which started to make a pup tent in my pants. Because I was reclined, the pup tent had grown so large that it now slept four. I closed my eyes and tried to make it go away but it would not.

Someone took my right hand. I opened my eyes to see Jennie. She had also taken off her assistant gown and was wearing a red short sleeve shirt which buttoned up the front. Jennie had on a long print skirt. "Did you warn him about the side effects of the gas?" she asked April.

"What.... oh my" April replied.

Jennie looked down at me and smiled. "What we heard about you must be true" she said. April had now stood up. I realized that they were not the only two girls to be talking in the lunchroom. While Shannon and I had not managed to make the relationship work it had always been hot in bed. She must have talked to Jennie and April about our love life.

April reached down and began to gently rub up and down on my crotch. "It sure feels true." I could see her red nails brushing across the bulge. She looked up at Jennie, "what do you say we see if it is true?"

"April, I'm not sure we should be doing that here" was Jennie's reply.

"Come on, the doc is gone, we're alone and the cleaning people won't be here until ten. This looks like some good stuff." I was too shocked to say anything, and may have been still under the gas. April pulled over an assistant chair next to my right side. She sat down even with my waist.

April then unbuckled my belt. She unbuttoned the pant and unzipped my fly. She gently pulled the pants back. I lifted my bottom slightly to allow her to pull them down a little. I looked up at Jennie. Her brown eyes were focused on what April was doing to my crotch. She grasped my hand tighter as April went further. April then pulled my briefs up and out, then down, revealing the first couple inches of my hard cock. The head was flushed with blood and it flexed away from my body as it was released. "Oh yes its true" was April's comment. She tugged my pants down further, allowing her other hand to pull my briefs down and completely free my dick.

A spot of fluid had developed at the tip. April put her index finger on it and delicately swiped it off. She brought the finger to her lips and naughtily removed it using the very tip of her tongue. "Yummy" she said.

By now her gentle pumping had brought up a bigger drop. Again April lifted it away with her index finger. "Try this" she said to Jennie, offering it to her. I though Jennie would hesitate for a second but she didn't. Jennie opened her mouth and took not only the drop of come but everything to the second knuckle, pulling April's finger in.

Jennie released the finger and looking into April's eyes said "you are right. Go for it. I'll get the lights." She stepped around the corner and shut off most of the lights, leaving the undercounter and lobby lights for enough to see and reduce exposure to the street.

April dove on my cock. She began to suck up and down, focusing on the head. It was clear that she knew what she was doing. April used one hand to toy with my balls, kneading them like bread dough.

Jennie had returned and was standing beside me. She took my hand again, but I quickly dropped it and put my arm around Jennie's waist, pulling her closer to the chair. Jennie took her right hand and began running it through April's blond locks. My hand began to massage Jennie's bottom, which had a nice roll to it given her thinness. I couldn't feel Jennie's panties through the cotton fabric and surmised that she was either wearing a thong or was not wearing any. As if reading my mind, Jennie used her left hand to unbutton and unzip her skirt. She wiggled her hips slightly and it fell to the ground.

Jennie did have a thong on. I could see the dark red band around her waist and the red triangle of fabric at the top of her crack. Fully exposed to my hand, I began to rub both cheeks on Jennie. She bent over slightly at the waist and began to pull April's hair back. Jennie started to rub April's neck. My hands moved down to Jennie's thighs. She parted her legs slightly in response, allowing me to move up further. Just before I hit the top I felt a warm liquid on her skin. At almost the same moment I got a breath of that wonderful womanly scent that only comes from arousal. Jennie was obviously getting turned on by watching April bob on my member and from my massage. My hand moved as far up as it could. Because I was reaching in from behind and I was lying on my back there was little I could do but slide my fingers inside the string of Jennie's thong. She was wet. I found some hair, also wet. About all I could do was use the back of my hand near the wrist to press up against her clit area. Jennie started to rock back and forth, pushing downward on my arm.

I had been watching April most of this time. She was methodically attacking my cock. She would work on the head for a while, sometimes clasping the head with her teeth while she swirled her tongue around the head. April would then switch to bobbing up and down, letting my cock massage the back of her mouth. Every once in a while she would shift over the exposed underside and nibble it which she jerked at the head. I was amazed at the sensations that April was able to create. It was by far the best head that I had ever gotten in my life and something I have seared in my memory to this day, years later. By paying attention to my rubbing of Jennie's crotch I had been able to hold down my sexual response to April's ministrations.

Finally I couldn't take it. More blood flowed into my member and it swelled up to its full length. April realized this and moved up to the tip, teasing the underside with her tongue. Jennie must have sensed that something was going to happen because she suddenly clamped her legs together, trapping my wrist against her pubic bone and pushing down against it. Jennie came, shouting "oh oh oh fuck." That took me over the edge. From the depth of my balls I delivered a massive spurt up, straight into April's throat. Again and again I delivered full spasms of come. April didn't gag or choke. Jennie continued to clench my wrist. Her body shook. My arm was soaked with juices that flowed down out of her. My orgasm continued strong for at least ten good shots, then began to taper off. April didn't miss a beat and finished taking every drop. Jennie went limp and released my arm. It was a great moment.

"That was good for you, what about me?" April had pushed her chair back a few inches.

I could see that Jennie would take a few minutes to come down from her high. "I'm all up for equal time for you" I told April.

"What do you have in mind" she slinked out, getting a devilish look in her eye.

"What don't we play circus?" I responded.

"My favorite" was all she said.

April stood up and unzipped her slacks. With one motion she dropped them to the floor, taking her leopard print panties with them. She reached for the chair control and reclined me until I was almost flat on my back. April then swung herself up across my body and planted her pussy in my face. I could barely enjoy the view as she swung too quickly. Her lips were moist and covered with a light sheen of juice. April thrust herself down onto my face. My only choice was open wide and start licking.

My tongue easily split her lips. I pushed it inside the slot. April had a nice sweet taste. I tickled her inside with my tongue. All I could see at first was some blonde pubic hair. My arms were initially circled around April's legs. I reached up under her t-shirt, looking to stimulate her further. As I looked up while continuing to lick April's slit, I could see April pull her t-shirt over her head. "Can you help me" April said as she looked over to where Jennie was. My view was blocked by April's legs but moments later I saw April's bra fall away. She did indeed have a fairly flat chest and her nipples were surprisingly small, although they stuck out in a state of arousal. April was moaning pretty good now from my attention to her and I shifted my head slightly so that I could go for her clit. It was surprisingly large, like a huge nipple. It protruded beyond her inner lips, making it easy to reach. I suckled it, pulling it in with my lips and teasing it with my tongue.

The attention elevated April's moans to a higher plane. She was definitely the screamer in the room. I looked up again. My view of April's breasts was now blocked by Jennie's arm. She looked to be massaging the small tits. April's moans softened as she and Jennie began to kiss. My mouth now began to draw April's clit in further and I swirled it around. After a few moments April tensed her body. She straightened her back, involuntarily pulling away from Jennie's kiss. April's orgasm hit hard. She rode my face like a bucking horse. I held on to her thighs as best I could as she climbed from one peak to the next. Finishing, she slumped down again, being held up by Jennie.

"Shit girl, you really came" Jennie said as she caressed April's head.

"Oh fuck that boy can eat pussy" April responded.

"Better than me?" Jenny inquired.

"No, never" was April's response, "but no one has given you what you need yet."

"I agree," Jennie nodded and told me "get up man and watch what a woman can do." I slowly stood up, coming out of the laughing gas. Jennie lay down where I had been and spread her legs on either side of the dental chair. Her cunt was fully exposed in all of its drenched glory. April sat further down the chair with her legs on each side. She leaned forward and began to lick Jennie's cunt like a cat laps up milk.

I quickly shed what was left of my clothes. Jennie was gripping the side of the chair with her back arched. I unbuttoned the front of her shirt and pulled it aside, revealing a white bra with a front hook. She smiled. I unhooked the bra and pulled it aside as well. Her breasts were a little larger than April's, but not much. Jennie had dark brown aerola with a huge eraser like nipple. I bent over and started to suck on them. After a few minutes she pulled my head up to hers and started to kiss me passionately. Jennie pushed my head gently from side to side and licked all of April's juices from my cheeks, then went back to kissing me.

My dick was hard again and I needed some relief. While April continued to lap away at Jennie's cunt, I straightened up and walked to the other end of the chair. "Here, shift this way" I said to April.

She basically slid down lower and brought herself into a crouch on her hands and knees. The dental chair was high enough and she was close enough to the end for me to put my cock between her thighs. Once she felt that, April reached back and put me at the entrance to her slit. I pushed my dick in slowly. April took it easily.

Her legs were fairly close together, pinching in on my cock as it slid in and then as I began to thrust. I held April's hips as I pushed in and pulled back, again and again. April's hands gripped Jennie's thighs as she slurped away. Jennie's eyes were closed. She had each hand working on a nipple, pulling and twisting up an away from her body.

After only a minute or two of this we all came again. April was first, stimulated by my dick from behind and the sweet cunt in her face. Her pussy began to tighten and release on my cock. That set me off. I quickly reached a climax and began to pour my second load of that afternoon. Jennie must have sensed our peaks and she hit one too. Jennie flopped up and down as April held her tight, trying to keep her tongue on Jennie's clit. I was able to hold on to April's hips as I pushed my spunk into her cunt.

Spent, I fell back against the wall. Jennie sat up, as did April. The girls started to kiss with Jennie now licking her own juice from April's face. "You taste so good" April cooed softly in Jennie's ear.

Jennie's hands flighted over April's back. "Please lick me, eat me out" April added.

"I thought you would never ask" was Jennie's response. My chance encounter in the dental office had now turned into a wild three way.

April and Jennie switched places on the dental chair. Jennie pulled the open shirt and bra off her shoulders. From my vantage point I could see April's cunt was a gushy mixture of pussy juice and spunk. My load mixed with all of the juices I had sucked out earlier. Jennie treated it like a ice cream sundae, diving for the goodness.

"Come here" April commanded "do more than watch." She beckoned me to her side. "I want some more of that cock" she said.

April reached out and put her hand around the base and balls, lifting the spent package away from my torso. My shaft was covered with her own juices and my spunk, but that did not stop her from pulling me over. April started to lick her own juices off my cock.

I could see April's exposed cunt as Jennie worked her tongue in to the slit. Jennie had already cleaned off a drop or two of my come from April's pussy lips and I could see more being dug out each time Jennie went back between the folds for more.

As might be expected I started to get hard again. April quickly licked my cock clean, replacing all of her pussy juice and my come with her saliva. The head shone under the glare of the dental light as April released it from her mouth. "Now go give it to Jen" she said.

Always one to follow directions, I moved back to the bottom of the dental chair. Jennie had a lovely ass. It was heart shaped. Her skin was flawless, slightly tanned and without an ounce of fat. I again put my dick against her crotch. Jennie must have been listening because she reached back and guided me to her hole. She was definitely tighter than April but that did not stop me. Jennie took it all and I began to do the two step, that old in and out.

April's mouth was not restrained by a breast or a cock and she began to let out a series of squeels as Jennie worked her magic. April shifted her voice louder and louder as she moved closer to her orgasm. "Suck my cunt, suck it hard, eat me out!" she commanded. "Fuck me with your tongue."

We pumped each other for about five minutes. At that point I couldn't hold back any more. I let my orgasm go. I was amazed that I could come three time in such a short time but the pressure from Jennie's sweet cunt, the sight and sound of April as her cunt was devoured and the bobbing of Jennie's head was too much. I came, delivering my load into Jennie. She must have felt it because she squeezed her cunt muscles, pulling the last drops from me. I fell back away from her as she continued to go down on April.

April didn't last much longer. She started to scream "Yes, fuck me Jennie, lick me hard." Jennie complied. April orgasmed. She pulled Jennie's head even harder into her cunt. It looked like Jennie was going to drown from the pussy juice. April must have come for thirty seconds in a long series of orgasms.

Jennie finally sat up as April came off the high. The girls started to kiss. April cleaned her own juices off of April's face. It was beautiful to watch.

That was all we could do that night. All of us were completely spent. The clock said that we had been at it for almost two hours. We had just enough time to get dressed and semi-respectable before the cleaning woman arrived. I'm sure she enjoyed the smell of Assistant Station 3.

12