Dumb Decisions

Story Info
He bullies her constantly & hates seeing others doing it too.
4.9k words
3.84
8k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She hated him. He was the worst person she'd ever met. If someone put a gun to her head and asked her to name one good thing about this man, she'd probably have to say her prayers fast because she's dead.

"One tutor session, princess?" His teasing voice was nagging as he pressed himself beside her.

She hated when this happened. When he'd sit next to her just as the lecture was about to start so she'd be stuck.

"Fuck off," she huffed, trying to pull out her laptop from her bag, only for his leg to keep her from getting her bag from under her seat.

This shit wasn't new. No, instead it's been going on for months. If she'd known rejecting Zack Miller in public, let alone at a fundraiser hosted by his family, she'd have politely said they were in a relationship, instead of the annoyed snap she gave after he tried hitting on he for a fifth time that night.

To say she reaped what she sowed, was a complete and utter understatement. Zack took it too personally - not to say that it wasn't personal, it certainly was, but still! She's paying for it months after the fact!

"Just move it, you're acting like a child," the same comebacks, the same snarl in his words, nothing was new here.

And yet, he still refused to leave her alone. So she had to sit the entire lecture unable to take a single fucking note because he refused to move his leg and he knew he wasn't about to cause a scene.

"Asshole," she finally shoved him, grabbed her bag as the lecture ended and stormed away.

Desperate to catch up to a mutual friend that could maybe, possibly, gave her the notes....and Zack couldn't careless.

His eyes though....he followed the way her skirt flowed as she ran, hitting the back of her plush thighs. Soft. The slight pain in her face as she reached her male friend, cute, a bit out of breath as her entire body pressed against the guy who immediately blushed at having her so close to him.

"Asshole," he muttered to himself, grabbing his own things.

His blood suddenly boiling, and his veins straining in his jaw.

The campus was big, it wasn't some small town university. No, it was one of the best in the country. She wasn't going to pride herself and say she was the smartest shit ever, but she still tried her absolute hardest. Point being, in the large fucking campus, Zack was still able to find her.

"Whatcha reading--," she didn't had time to react as he snatched the book from her hand and held it up to read it.

His brows furrowed, as he looked down to see her ignoring him and instead pulling out her laptop.

"What, the silent treatment again?"

No response.

He let out a strangled sigh, unbothered by the other people in the park that take a glance, he squats down, his dress pants tightening around his built thighs and his white dress shirt crumbled across his biceps, sleeves rolled up to his forearms, showing the veins that run up the sides. It wasn't surprising that girls were tripping over as they passed by.

"Princess, upset you didn't take any notes?" He taunts, his hand tilting her chin up when she refused to respond again.

"Don't fucking touch me," she slapped his hand away, eyes deadly as she glared holes into him.

She hated how he got her so worked up. Especially when he'd reciprocate the same amount of anger back.

"I just asked a question, why're you acting like a fucking bitch," he snapped, nothings changed.

She snatched the book back, gathered up her things, only for a grip on her bag to halt her.

"God, you're such a fucking asshole, leave me alone," she tried to pull at her bag, just as his brow quirked, eyes set on her as he lets go, watching her fall back on her ass.

"Calm the fuck down, will you, I'm just playing around," he raised his hand, his sunglasses lowered a bit to look at the way she pulled her skirt down quickly, covering up the peak to her panties that he certainly caught.

His breath hitched in his throat at the cotton blue flowers which had him immediately stand up.

"Maybe don't go wearing skirts that easily show off your panties," he glared down at her, making her feel so small and insignificant.

"Maybe don't look there," she snapped, completely embarrassed that this happened.

His grip suddenly held her jaw, breath warming her cheeks as it fans to her ear.

"Don't piss me off again," she felt her body shiver.

"I see you parading around like a slut. I'm just asking for decency, not to do it in public. No wonder everyone wants to fuck you."

Her breath was uneven, even though he was no longer beside her. Even though he said mean things to her all the time. It felt different this time. She felt so completely alone.

She was disgusted with herself. Who was he to tell her anything? He 's always with someone new every week. He who has every single girl falling for him. He flirts with every girl in his class just for some answers. And yet, he was the one surrounded by friends. He was the one that caused girls to spread rumors about her. He had people thinking she was sleeping with him, with every guy on campus.

"Fuck him," she hated when these moment would cause her to shed a tear.

She wasn't sensitive. She could care less about people liking her or not, she wasn't here for that.

That didn't help though. Especially when she volunteered for the swim tournament. The university was hosting a marathon for every full 100 meter lap they'd donate a $1000 and if the representative from the school won a race they'd donate five times that plus every person competing.

It wasn't uncommon for her to help with fundraisers. So this was no different. What she didn't consider was having multiple men surrounding her as she checked them in.

"How many times do I have to win, until you say yes to dinner?" One flirted, he was objectively attractive, taller than her, black hair, but she wasn't interested.

That didn't stop other volunteers from making comments. Fucking slut. Just because she got with Miller, she thinks she can be with anyone.

"Why don't you race? Isn't it open for everyone," another guy was asking her as she did a quick check of the pools, kneeling beside the water as the stands began to fill in.

"What, me?!" she said, a bit too shocked, the guy laughed as his fingers helped her up.

She shook her head, letting out a laugh. She looks so cute, the guy blushed at her reaction.

"I can't swim...like at all."

"Aww," he cooed, making her laugh at his teasing.

He was cute.

"I can give you lessons," she raised her eyebrows, slightly interested.

"I'm a great teacher, I help kids on the weekends."

"That's too convenient," she brushed him off jokingly, the guy immediately infatuated with her attention.

It didn't take long for Zack to notice her. Especially when he was also one of the volunteers. Not by coincidence of course. What he wanted was to get on her nerves, but instead he's watching every single guy throw themselves at her.

As the stands began to fill up, the more swimmers lined the pool. She was immediately swallowed up by them, as she moved up on the stand. She tried to announce the swimmers.

Bitch is getting what she deserves. Can't wait to see the look on her face. She dressed all nice in that slutty outfit! Zack felt his blood run cold, eyes scanning to find the guys from earlier.

I don't know if this is such a good idea. I heard she can't swim. That's exactly why! Needs to learn a lesson about humility.

"What did you say!" Zacks's voice startled the group as they turned to face the man.

His eyes were dark, veins bulging out of his white tee. He didn't had the time to get angry, until suddenly he was looking up at the loud gasp from the audience. Her body already plunged into the water, too far from the edge to reach.

"Shit!" his blood was boiling as he watched the swimmers just stare around the pool, struggling to push past the bodies before diving in the water.

How fucking deep is this pool?! His hands grabbed her flailing body, pulling her to the surface.

She was coughing up water, body shaking as she held onto him desperately.

"Fuck."

"F-fucking asshole," she coughed, body struggling to get away from him, only for his grip to slip as she sank back into the water unexpectedly.

"Stop struggling, shit! Just hold on!" he yelled, as she coughed some more, holding onto him too tightly.

"You're gonna strangle me," he joked, but he only received the trembling of her body. his hand pressed on her back, unconsciously soothing her body as he swam to the edge.

His arm was tight around her body as he had her hold onto the edge as he lifted his body up.

The audience members gasped and whispered to each other as Zack's white shirt easily showcased his sculpted body, his hand pushed his beautiful hair back as he kneeled by the edge, pants tight around his crotch as his arms flexed pulling her up.

To say the girls were livid was an understatement. They were fucking seething when Zack Miller carried the girl instead of having her walk!

Her body curled in his arms from embarrassment and shame as she hid her face. He kept a deadly stare ahead, silencing anyone that even dared to look, having every single one of them cowering at his gaze.

His aura was too powerful for them to even breathe, almost choking on it. The biggest player in the university was a terrifying sight to see when angry.

He hadn't realized she was crying until he heard the quiet sniffles when he'd reached the empty locker room. Her body was quivering in his arms, she hadn't said a word to him, not even struggling in his hold as he sat down on the bench, his own head falling back, looking up at the ceiling.

His lips parted, stared blankly. But his grip only tightened around her.

What am I doing?

He couldn't make sense of his own actions. His emotions were a mess, anger, jealousy... he couldn't bring himself to admit it. It was too disgusting. He hated himself for feeling this way.

"I hate you," she fisted his wet shirt.

She was embarrassed, humiliated, and so fucking angry. This happened because of him. It's his fault!

"I think you should be thanking me," he snarks back, still not daring himself to look down at her.

"Thanking-," her blood was boiling. "Thank you? For what exactly?! for making everyone hate me? For embarrassing me--?"

"For saving your life, for starters," his eyes tried to remain up, the water still trickling from his wet hair cascaded down the column of his neck, his skin glistened as his chest rose and fell with each passing breath.

Her eyes followed the tight clothes that stuck perfectly as she saw his jaw clench.

"And it's not my fucking problem that you don't have any friends."

Her breath hitched, and he caught it. His eyes betrayed him, cursing himself when his heart stopped. The glossy eyes held in so much rage and hate, and the pinch in her eyebrows, the embarrassing tremble of her lip, fuck he wanted to bite them.

"I can't even talk to you like a normal person," she muttered, body moving on its own, as she tried to get up.

She couldn't believe him, after everything that happened, could he not see her side?

She's not playing the victim, she could care less if everyone just ignored her, but this crossed a line. Being invisible is better than being targeted. At least then people can't say she was doing it for attention.

"Where're you going," he couldn't loosen his grip.

He didn't want to. He was too used to her body heat. The weight on his lap--.

"Let go of me, I'm done with your stupid games. It's not funny anymore," now she was struggling, squirming to pull his arms away, but it was hard.

It was hard because why was he looking at her like that? Why did his eyes pull her in?

"Miller--."

"You really think I wanted this happening to you?" he snapped, blood boiling.

"Yes! It's even more humiliating that you had to save me!" the frustrations and insecurities that she had control of, was suddenly starting to boil over. All because of this asshole.

"So you wanted me to do nothing?"

"Just leave me alone," her throat tightend, don't cry don't cry dontcrydontcrydontcry

"And if I say no?" she couldn't breathe, the proximity, suffocating.

"I don't care, just stop it!" She was now forcefully trying to get off, only to wince when his grip tightened.

"Miller--let go--!"

He moved too quickly for her mind to comprehend, his lips crashed into hers. The wind completely knocked out of her. His grip around her waist was burning, the other hand held her jaw as she whined in his mouth. His tongue was so warm and wet as it easily pushed between her lips, before she shoved him away.

"What the fuck?!" Fuck...the tears slipped. "What's wrong with you?!"

"I don't know," his jaw clenched.

Eyes shamefully looking away as he cursed again.

"I couldn't help myself."

"What do you want from me?"

Zack could feel her chest beating against his own. Her breath came out short.

"I don't know," his voice was much lower, sending an unexpected feeling right down to her core.

His eyes stared into hers, thumb gently caressed her damp face, wiping the slow humiliating tears that seemed to escape one after the other.

She couldn't think properly. She wanted to make sense of this. She did. But what was there to make sense of? Everything in life was confusing, but this was someone who's bothered her endlessly for two fucking semesters. It was exhausting.

He kissed her again.

She whined again.

She pushed him away again. Her eyes were downcast, out of breath once again. His lips were so wet, hers were so soft. His hand was rubbing her side, soothing her. His eyes felt too real....too genuine.

He came closer, the proximity had her lips just grazing one another, his breath taking in her own, as his thumb gently rubbed her jaw, holding the side of her face.

Her lips pushed forward, and that's all he needed.Their lips moved in complete sync, as if both knew the other's body.

Her moans flowed in hushed whines as he felt up her body, groaning as she rolled her hips slowly, circling the growing bulge that was easily visible through his wet clothes.

"Gonna make me lose control, princess," he groans, grabbing her ass, Adam's apple bobbing as his hips jerked, pulling her down firmly.

"Didn't take much," she replied, cheeks burning as she earned a chuckle from the man, only for her breath to hitch as he lifted her in the air.

Her arms immediately dropped onto his shoulders as he sat her on the bench in his place and dropped to his knees.

"Let's see this fucking pussy, I know you're soaked," he easily pulled her wet shorts off of her, which only seemed to be a bit of struggle, but it was well worth it when he pushed her legs apart, eyes immediately falling onto her drenched panties that hugged her pussy tightly.

"Shiit, I can fucking see right through," he laughed, thumb rubbing through her clothed folds making her bite down a whine.

"Keeping yourself quiet?" his eyes flew up to hers.

Her cheeks feöt hot, eyes stuck waiting for his next move.

"You look so cute in these," he grinned, pushing his face between her legs, kissing her clothed pussy.

"Stop teasing," she blushed, as his eyes looked up at her, smiling as he rubbed his face, he couldn't help his cock from growing.

His thick fingers skillfully pulled her sticky wet panties to the side as he then stuck his tongue out and started licking up, up, before kissing her clit.

"Ah. Fuuuuck," her lips quivered as she reached for something.

"Mmm, pull my hair," Zack guided her other hand to hold onto his hair tighter, her hips were bucking as he absolutely devoured her leaking hole.

"Good fucking pussy," he pulls back spreading her legs further as his thumbs pulled her slippery folds apart, getting a nice clear view of her pretty pussy.

It was absolutely drenched, his thumb rubbed circles into her cute little bud.

"Your mouth--mmf uhh ahh ah Miller--," she threw her head back, tugging at his hair.

"You're so cute," he groaned, flicking her clit so fucking teasingly as she moaned over and over.

Edging her on and on. She was seeing stars as she cried for more, just to feel warmth spread inside as he let a glob of spit fall onto her cunt. Trickling down, inside her pussy, some sliding down her ass.

"So pretty when you're making a mess," he murmured, lips brushing her puffy wet folds, her heart beating in anticipation, as she felt his warm breath against her.

His lips parted as he kitten licked, her fingers tangling in his hair as he hummed.

"Taste so sweet," he groaned from the back of his throat, tongue making out with her pussy before slipping it inside her hole, the feeling had her moaning.

He was so fucking drunk. Her taste, scent, he couldn't help himself. He closed his eyes as he coaxed an orgasm, her eyes falling shut as she pulled at his hair. His face moved back and forth, pulling her closer and closer, until she came with a muffled moan. Her arm over her mouth.

"Can't stop tasting you," he panted like a dog, tongue hanging out as he watched her pussy spasm.

"More, princess," he whined, licking up her generous cream, sucking everything, until he pulled away.

Middle and ring finger gliding inside her tight walls, squelching at the intrusion. Some more juice trickled down his fingers as he hummed.

"You're so nice, giving me so much."

"Mil...ler," the broken whine, sent his mind off.

Everything about her moans and body was just so fucking perfect.

"Might cum from how good you taste?" he kissed her swollen nub.

"Tell me how good yer feelin....cmon baby," his free hand squeezed her inner thigh as his fingers splayed.

Her hips bucked as she pulled strongly on his hair, eyes rolling back as he pumped his fingers inside her.

"You're uh...so good," her voice was strained, orgasm coming on faster than before.

His fingers curled up pushing against her sweet spot, lips sucking desperately on her swollen bud. She was so close--.

"I was not expecting them to pull that shit. That was too far...," the voices coming from the entrance immediately had her body jerking up.

"Mmfh...w-wait--," she was desperately trying to push his pretty face away, but he only went faster.

His cheeks flushed pink as an unexpected moan came from the back of his throat. It looked like he was enjoying this more than her, he was glad that his pants were already soaked, so she couldn't see his cum spraying in his tight pants. Her hand went to cover her mouth trying to conceal the orgasm that ripped through her.

"Stay quiet," his lips were suddenly on hers, she couldn't even think properly as his body lifted hers.

She wrapped her arms around his shoulders, allowing him to take her away.

She didn't know what happened next. Apparently they left the campus and made it to Zacks apartment.

She was still wondering how she ended up on Zack´s bed. Her wet clothes were discarded on the ground as his fingers pulled at her nipples.

"You're soaking the sheets, mmm...ya like it that much?" He sucked bruises on her hips and inner thighs.

His face was covered in her juices, too addicted to the taste, he had to dive for seconds.

"Miller," her sweet voice was like honey, it was too easy for his body to move on her command.

Automatically catching her lips in a deep kiss. He tasted like her, but his hands were pushing her legs up, pumping his heavy cock, his tip swollen, aching for her.

"Is this your first time?" his tongue played with hers, his cheeks flushed at the thought of being her first.

His pre-cum oozed down her puffy folds at the thought of being the first to fuck her.

"You're not that special," she slurred, mind blacked out as her hands petted his flushed cheeks.

He furrowed his eyebrows. He had to contain himself, her pretty lips covered in his spit, eyes glossy from the amount of times she'd cum just by his lips and fingers, she looked stunning.

12