Dumb Jocks Ch. 04

Story Info
The nerd has some fun in the library with his Jocks.
7.3k words
4.73
15.4k
39

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 07/18/2021
Created 09/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dumbjocks
dumbjocks
154 Followers

Thanks for all the comments, keep them cumming.

Don't take it too seriously and leave a comment below

*

When I woke up Rocky had gone, but the smell of cum still lingered in the air. Checking the time, I saw it was close to midday already.

"Fucking jocks really takes it out of me!" I laughed.

The events of last night didn't seem real, yet when I rolled out of bed to see the phone numbers of the three footballers I had deflowered laying on my desk, I knew that my dreams were reality.

A grin formed on my face and it hadn't disappeared by the time I got to the local grill. With a fried breakfast inside me, I felt rejuvenated and ready to play some more with my jocks.

Unfortunately, it was a Saturday and that meant football. Usually, I would have avoided the stadium, but this time I bought a ticket and, for the first time ever, I actually sat through an entire game. I mean, when you have fucked four players on the team, I thought it was only polite that I went to support them.

Seeing the asses of the guys I had fucked, clad in their skin-tight white pants, bending, stretching and flexing, meant I had to cover my crotch with a jumper throughout the game.

Halfway through the third quarter, Demarcus scored a touchdown and without a second thought, Callum sprinted up to him and slapped his ass. Immediately, the two men looked at each other in horror, then blushed. It only lasted seconds as the other teammates quickly ran over to celebrate with them.

Apart from that, the game was rather boring and, with our team winning, I knew that there was no chance of a late-night study session with any of the guys.

Firing off a text to Callum, I told him to meet me at the study area in the library at ten the next day. I watched as the team sprinted into the dressing room and minutes later, I got a reply from Callum, simply saying 'k'.

Leaving the stadium, I spent the rest of the day with my friends before crashing into bed early, excited about what was going to happen tomorrow.

The next day, I was sitting in the library waiting for Callum to show up. I had been sitting there for over an hour when I decided enough was enough. I went to leave when all of a sudden, he came rushing in.

"Sorry, I'm late... I fucking overslept!" he cursed.

He was wearing a baggy jumper that made his torso look bigger than it was, but it was his tight jeans, showcasing his toned legs and bubble butt that had all my attention.

"Well, because you overslept, we've lost our room!" I retorted after I dragged my eyes from him.

We hadn't. In fact, I hadn't even booked a room. I was feeling extra kinky last night, and I decided that I wanted to try something a bit different for my new cum dump.

"Shit man, I didn't realize. Um, can we do it somewhere else?"

"I suppose we could do it here?" I said slowly as if I was pretending to think, "no one is looking so you can get under the desk and suck me off before we do our test."

"What?!" he blurted out before lowering his voice when other students hissed at him to shut up, "look, why don't I do the test you made for Rocky? I mean, that Friday I was just having a stupid day, you know? I can pass it now, I'm sure of it!"

"Didn't you revise before test number two?" I asked.

"Well yeah..."

"So what makes you think you can pass it now?" I stated, cutting him off

"Um..." he began, stumped by my simple logic, "but I have you now!"

He looked so pleased with that answer that I couldn't help but grin. He had fallen for my trap and all I needed to do was reel him in.

"Ahh, that's true but you realize the only way I helped Rocky was by donating my cum to him... But it's up to you," I shrugged my shoulders wanting to show that it didn't matter to me, "I just want you to pass... but, if you want to fail then I'm afraid I can't help you."

"No, no, no! I want to pass, it's just... um, it's kinda public here... you know?" replied Callum.

"And if you weren't late, then we could have been in a private room!" I countered.

"Look, don't worry. Everyone here is here to study. You just need an injection of cum and then we can get started on your tests!" I said reasonably, despite knowing I was asking a lot.

The biggest slut in the world would have had reservations about doing what I wanted, let alone an alpha footballer. Who, only two nights ago, had been sure that he was straight and then I bowled into his life, and in a single night, I had not only used his mouth, but I had also taken his cherry.

Though that night there had been a lot of drinking and peer pressure involved. Now it was just him and me, and I was telling him to get on his knees and suck me off in a library filled with other students. I paused and waited for his decision.

The black man looked around. We were on the fourth floor of the library in the middle of a study room. There were twenty desks split into two lines of ten facing each other and because I had no one sitting opposite me, there was plenty of room for Callum to get underneath and do what I wanted.

"As I said, it doesn't matter to me if you fail. I'm here to help and the only way to do that is for you to get under the table," I said softly, "no one will know. They're all here to study."

After another worried look, the running back dropped his pen. Quickly he went to his knees. Ignoring it, he hurried to get under the desk.

Biting my lip in anticipation, I glanced around to make sure that no one had noticed the handsome black man disappearing.

Though it would have been awesome to be expelled from college for getting a blowjob from a footballer, I didn't fancy having to explain to my parents!

With no one looking my way, I relaxed and pretended to study. Moments later, fingers were gripping my jeans and pulling apart the buttons.

"Damn..." Callum muttered after his hand had dived inside my boxers and gripped my cock.

Tugging it free from the confines of my jeans, there was a slight pause as I felt his body push against my knees.

Spreading my legs wider, I closed my eyes and bit my bottom lip as I felt his mouth wrap around my tip.

"Yesss!" I hissed.

It felt so good to be back in a warm mouth after a day's break. Unfortunately for Callum, all that sucking and fucking with Rocky meant I had gained a lot of stamina and he was going to have to work for my spunk.

Feeling like an office boss who had an obliging secretary, I went back to studying while my dumb jock went to work.

Moving from my dick to my balls and back again, he was controlling the pace and quickly got into a rhythm.

Luxuriating in the sensations, I didn't realize that over five minutes had passed when I was pulled from my trance-like state by my friend Colin, showing up.

"Hey, dude! We missed you at the battle on Friday night. The High Elves fucked us up! Where were you?"

"I was..." I began, and then I had to sigh.

Though my friend looked at me quizzically, I didn't notice, because as soon as Colin spoke, Callum had frozen.

My cock was deep in his mouth. I could feel his tongue throbbing against my undershaft. His warm saliva trickled down, soaking my balls until eventually he had to breathe. The sharp intake of breath felt like an intense sucking motion, and despite my best efforts, a small satisfied sigh left my lips.

"Sorry Cal... um, Colin." I corrected myself.

Tensing my ass, I thrust slightly upwards, causing my tip to push back into Callum's mouth. Taking the hint, the submissive footballer went back to blowing me.

"Ahhh... where was I? Oh yes, I was doing some fucking of my own!" I grinned.

Immediately after I finished speaking, I heard Callum gag under the desk and hastily, I covered it by coughing.

"You okay?" asked Colin, making me nod in reply.

"You look like you're choking on something!"

"I'm fine," I stuttered, "something in my throat."

"Okay," he said with a frown before deciding to ignore it, "you're free this Friday, right?"

"Maybe, why?"

"We're going to have a drone fly over the football field saying goodbye to all those meathead jocks who'll have to leave!" He laughed, and I groaned as I felt Callum suck harder in frustration.

"They have to leave?" I managed to stutter when my friend's words finally broke through my fuzzy mind.

"Yeah, it's a new thing in the paper this morning. The guy in charge of the tests has introduced a zero-tolerance to players who fail. Three strikes and you're out and they will have to pay back their scholarships too! Serves those jocks right, acting like they own the place! It will be nice to put them in their place. Looking up to us!" Colin sneered.

"You never know, some of them are really putting in the effort to get the grades! I mean, look at Rocky Edwards. He worked hard, and he passed." I said, sounding far more coherent than I currently felt.

"True, though that was probably because you spent so much time with him that he must have sucked the cleverness from you!" laughed Colin.

"You have no idea," I replied with a shake of my head.

"Anyway, see you later. I've actually got to go fax something!" Colin rolled his eyes, "like, who the fuck faxes anything nowadays?!"

I watched my friend leave before pushing back my chair to see Callum's dark brown eyes staring back at me.

"Now you see why we need a room?!" I said with a straight face.

He couldn't speak, not with my dick in his mouth. Instead, he just nodded.

"Right, follow me."

Shoving my prick back inside my pants, I did them up, left the desk, and without checking to see if he was following me, I made my way to the rows of shelves at the back of the library.

All the rows were over ten feet high, with eight shelves on each of them holding hundreds of magazines. The thick layer of dust showed that it wasn't an area many people used. It was a spot I had already scouted before, and perfect for what I had planned next.

Coming to the end of a row of ancient magazines, I had a couple of anxious seconds of waiting until finally, the tall black man came into view.

"On your knees," I demanded when he got closer to me.

Undoing my jeans, I let them drop to the floor, and Callum's eyes followed.

Kicking my pants away, my prick swayed with the motions. It was cute to see how his eyes were glued to the spectacle. His plump lips were still glistening and a thick gob of drool was hanging from his chin.

"Quickly, before we get caught!" I said after I had given him enough of a show.

Callum looked behind him. Satisfied that he wouldn't be seen, the running back got to his knees and silently took my cock back in his mouth.

"That's better," I moaned.

Looking down, I watched as my thick shaft disappeared into his mouth. Seeing the way his plump, dark lips wrapped around my cock was perfect.

Taking hold of his French braid, I pushed forward until I was pressing at his throat. Moving in and out, I got into a rhythm. The quiet sounds of him gagging filled my ears, and I groaned in response.

Spit was now dripping from his mouth to the floor, staining the tired, old carpet beneath us. Deciding to test his deep-throating skills, I drove inside and let the tip of my cock feel for the entrance to his throat.

Callum's dark brown eyes stared at me pleadingly, but with his head in my hands, I had all the power. Feeling him breathe through his nose, his throat suddenly relaxed, and I seized the opportunity.

Thrusting forward, my head forced its way into the tight tunnel.

"Fuckkkkk!" I croaked.

His lips were pressed up against my groin, and I could feel the contractions of his tunnel massaging my shaft.

Letting him back up, I ignored the death glare he gave me and allowed him to go back to blowing me at his own pace.

While luxuriating in his sloppy blowjob, I looked over his shoulder and admired his bubble butt. The skinny jeans he wore stuck to his ass like a second skin, and I could see the distinct curves of each cheek. It was too tempting.

"Stand up and turn around," I demanded.

"I'm not sure..." He began before I cut him off.

"You heard what that guy said. If you fail, you get booted out of college and then what? You'll have all that debt and no qualifications! You fancy working for McDonald's?!"

In the face of my reality, he meekly did what I said and stood facing away from me.

"Man, that looks good!" I muttered, loud enough for Callum to hear, but quiet enough for him to pretend he didn't.

"Undo your jeans and bend forward," I said, then watched as he did what I asked.

"Very good. Now pull down your jeans. I think you need an injection in your ass today." I grinned.

There was a slight pause, and I wondered if he would do what I wanted.

Eventually, his hands went to the waistband. Gripping his jeans and pants, he pulled them down together over his peachy cheeks.

While he was struggling with the skinny material over his calf muscles, I couldn't help myself and reached out to grip his ass. Callum jumped under my touch and to stop him from falling over, I pulled him back into my embrace.

"Ohh... damn!" he gasped as my cock drove between his soft cheeks and pressed against his asshole.

I could feel the heat coming from him, and my prick twitched in anticipation.

"I like how eager you are," I joked, "but there's no way I can get inside that tight ass without lube. Bend over and spread those cheeks!"

Moving away from me, Callum bent over again. Gripping his ass, he pulled the pert cheeks apart, exposing his dark hole to me.

"Goddamn..." I whispered.

Pulling lube from my pocket, I squirted a load onto his ass before using my finger to smear it around his tight entrance.

"Fuck!" He groaned when my finger entered him.

Naturally, he felt tight and I couldn't wait to get inside him. It had been over a day since I had taken his virginity and his hole felt tighter than it had then.

Coating his tunnel with lube, I squirted some more and added a second finger, though even two of my fingers were smaller than one of Hunter's.

Pulling back, I watched as his gaping hole slowly closed.

Dragging my cock along his ass crack, I smeared lube around my shaft before stopping when I brushed against his entrance. Wiggling the head around the crinkled ring, I felt it open up, inviting me to invade.

"Yesss..." I hissed as I pushed harder, driving my cock past the tight ring.

I had used so much lube that with one thrust, I managed to force myself deep into his ass.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" he gasped, his hand gripping the shelf tighter.

Taking his hips, I pulled him back to me, managing to engulf my entire length in his clutching tunnel. With his pert, soft cheeks now sitting perfectly against my groin, I sighed with satisfaction.

"Christ, that feels good!" I groaned as Callum moved around, trying to get comfortable with my thickness splitting his ass apart.

Finally, I felt his body relax, allowing me to pull out. Moving my hips away, I looked down to see the black ring of his ass clenching at my shaft.

It looked and felt like he was desperate to keep my cock inside him, and not wanting to disappoint, I pushed back in, making him groan.

"Fuck..." he grunted.

I could feel the muscles in his body tense as I began to pull out, but I didn't stop until just my tip was left inside his ass.

"Relax Callum. You need my cum, and I'm going to fill you up with it!" I said, freeing my cock.

His asshole gaped up at me. It was a beautiful sight, and I took a moment to admire it before I emptied the bottle of lube inside his hole, causing him to shudder and gasp.

Gripping my shaft, I line the head up and slammed back in, making him loudly grunt.

After he had sucked me off in the middle of the library and also in front of my friend, one of the kinkiest things that had ever happened to me, I knew I wasn't going to last long which meant he was going to have to get used to me fucking him hard and fast.

Squeezing his round cheeks, I began to thrust inside him. It felt so good to have a tight, slick tunnel wrapped around my cock and when that person was a running-back for the college and the place was the college's library with other students only feet away, that feeling was magnified.

"Fuck, you feel so good!" I groaned in his ear.

Callum could only grunt back. I was really fucking him hard. His soft bubble butt bounced off my groin but, using his hips as handles, allowed me to slam back into his fuck chute.

With sweat dripping from my forehead to his jumper, I buried myself inside him and tried to calm down.

Each deep breath I took made my cock twitch, and with each twitch, I felt him tense. I noticed that he was playing with his cock.

"Tell me what you want!" I demanded.

"What... what?" he replied, confused.

"Tell me what you want from me!"

"I want your cum... I mean, I need to get cum, I mean... fuck, clever..." He gasped as I flexed my prick again.

Grabbing his French braid, I pulled him back to me so that my lips were next to his ear. I didn't move my hips. I wanted him to beg me. He was so close to breaking and being turned into another slutty jock for me to use.

"Tell me what you want me to do to your pussy!" I whispered before lightly nibbling his ear.

At the word pussy, his ass clenched, gripping my cock harder than ever, before he began to stroke his own faster.

"Fuck... fuck my ass!" He muttered as I slowly began to move in and out of him.

"You can do better than that! Do you want to cum while getting your pussy fucked?! I promise you, you won't feel anything as good ever again!"

"Oh god! Please fuck my as... pussy. I want you to use my pussy, make me cum, and then fill up my slutty pussy... I need to cum!"

Now I was really fucking him hard, making his voice louder and his hand faster, beating his cock harder as he begged me to let him cum.

That was it for me. I couldn't hold back anymore.

His soft skin felt incredible against mine, his tight ass had an orgasmic grip on my cock and the contrast of my pale cock being engulfed by his black bubble butt was enough to make me cum. Hearing him plead with me was the icing on the cake.

"Cumming..." I gasped before silently roaring behind him.

Pushing as far as I could inside, I erupted.

Filling him up must have sparked something in the toned running back, as he tensed beneath me before shuddering against my hips.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck..." he stuttered.

Swearing over and over, his body continued to twitch, gripped by his own orgasm. His hand was clenched around his cock as he sprayed the library floor with thick ropes of spunk.

Letting him go, he stumbled forward and fell to his hands and knees. I had to grip the shelves, so that I didn't follow him. I hadn't cum for a day and my explosion had taken a lot out of me.

Blinking to get the stars from my eyes, I refocused and searched the floor for my trousers. Pulling out a tiny butt plug from the pocket, I crouched and placed the metal tip against Callum's frothing hole, then pushed it inside.

"What's that?" He whimpered, "fuck, it's cold!"

"It's to keep my cum in for longer. You can take it out after we have finished today."

He looked back at me doubtfully, but he didn't take it out.

Finding his feet, he tugged up his jeans before trying to stamp in the cum he had shot out into the carpet.

"Don't worry! No one is going to find it. You never know, you could bring your kids here one day... 'Son, this is where I was fucked up the ass so that I could pass a test!'" I laughed loudly, causing someone close by to hush us.

Grinning, I fastened my trousers, and we went back to our desks.

The next forty minutes were spent going over the questions that I knew were going to be asked in the next paper.

Being more intelligent than Rocky, Callum got most of them right. Though for me, it was more entertaining to see him squirm in his seat, moaning each time he moved as the small metal plug played with his ass.

dumbjocks
dumbjocks
154 Followers
12